Author Topic: Thread Of Fate  (Read 335 times)

Offline Pandora Barrett

• View Profile
    • Pandora Barrett
Thread Of Fate
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
 ACT I: The Thread

The cameras of Sin City Wrestling opened up on the inside of Metropolitan Gallery and art museum. There didn’t appear to be a single person in sight as the entire gallery happened to be empty of anyone moving about. No staff members, no security, the only soul that happened to be standing there was none other than Pandora Barrett herself. She was standing in one place looking at a certain picture that hung on the wall. The Malicious Mademoiselle would draw in a deep breath as she shoved her hands inside the pockets of her leather jacket and tilted her head towards the side.

“So here we are for act two inside Sin City Wrestling. And this week the powers that be decided to place me against the Legacy Champion and for what reason? I really don’t care. All I care about is taking the appropriate steps I need to in order to obtain what I want and by now I think that’s perfectly clear what I want. I want a championship placed on my shoulder and I plan to make that dream become a reality. This second match of mine is simply the second step on my way to success.”

She took a few steps forward passing by a few beautiful paintings on the wall and couldn’t resist lifting her right hand free from her pocket and pressed her fingertips softly down against the wall and dragged her fingers along as she continued to slowly step down the hallway. The camera following along with her every move she had made.

“Jessie Salco, let's make one thing clear. I don’t give a damn who you pissed off -- or what exactly you did to get on the boss's bad side. All I care about is you showing up at Climate Control so I can kick your ass, just like I did to Paran before you. I’m not playing around here, I’m not doing this as some sort of entertainment and feel as if a loss wouldn’t matter -- my wrestling career here matters to me. So if I have to be put against someone like you, a champion then so be it. I’ll make you and the rest of this wrestling organization realize that I’m a true threat here and not a single person on this roster can stand up against what I can do inside that ring. Just like these pieces of art. They can be duplicated but the originals are the ones worth a fortune and everyone loves to see. Your just another female competitor -- someone who is in a few years will disappear off into the abyss never to be seen from again.”

The raven moved finally coming up towards a Greek statue. It was truly marvelous, a statue of three women all huddled around one another and there in between two of the stone women's fingertips happen to be a long, thin piece of string.

“Jessie, I bet you don’t understand what this statue is, do ya? Allow me to give you a little history lesson. This is the Moirai -- or in English, they’re called The Fates. Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos. You see, these three lovely ladies in white -- they control the thread of life. This little thread right here. These three decided who stayed alive and who died when they sliced through that thread of life they hold in between their hands.”

She made her way closer towards the statue and pressed her hand against the cool marble and brushed her fingertips against the stone. Those orbs turned looking down at the heads before then moved her attention towards the string that was glistening against the light.

“You see, these ladies don’t control your future Jessie, I do. I control your future in SCW because when you do lose against me, your future isn’t going to be looking so bright anymore. You're going to find yourself on this amazing losing streak till you fade out of existence. I’m the one that’s going to control your fate because when you lose against me, there’s nothing left for you. You will lose that title, and you will lose your drive to even step foot inside SCW that’s how serious this match is for me. I’m not caring who you’ve beaten in the past, who you think was an amazing victory over, all your past accomplishments are going to be meaningless. Because I'm going to out wrestle you, outsmart you, and just shove you all the way down to where you belong at the bottom.”

Pandora rose her hand upwards brushing her fingertips along the tiny string. Her eyes watching the facial expressions on the statue circling around before finally reaching the backs of the three stone women. Those dangerous eyes looking up at the camera as she started to speak once more.

“I consider myself more like Hades, the god of the underworld because let's face it -- I don't exactly look like I belong with the rest of the ladies on this roster -- and Hades, he doesn't exactly belong with the other gods now does he? But he is certainly one of the most popular amongst the other Greek gods and goddesses. And just like Hades, you're not going to overcome me. You don't have the pure wrestling talent or ability that I have. Just like no other god could run the underworld, no other wrestler can push me out of that ring and beat me. Not a single soul on this roster is worthy of that.”

She shifted her body turning towards the side and took a few simple feet steps forward and leaned down snagging up a small black bag she had placed there prior to Pandoras little visit right now. Once the bag was in her hand, a sly grin began to pull from the corners of her full lips. The beauty stood up to her full height with the bag firmly gripped in between her fingertips and she turned her focus back towards the expensive camera.

“In this bag is something that's going to show you -- just how you're going to fall. This little bag holds the key to your downfall. You see, Jessie -- I’m not the type to play around and just take it easy during this matches. I don't care who you are, I’m the only one that matters when that bell sounds because I can promise everyone watching both staff and fans alike I’m walking out the match the winner. Everyone knows there's no way to beat a god and Jessie, that's exactly what you're going up against. I’m going to beat you so bad inside that it, its going to make my first match look like a warm-up. This time around everyone’s going to see Pandora when she takes her match more serious and I promise you, Jessie, you won't like it at all. I hope you're not intending on being very physically or mentally well this coming Christmas holiday because I plan to rip you apart piece by piece and leave you a little ball of nothing for this holiday season.”

She held onto the bag with one hand and used the digits on her opposite hand to pull open the zipper before reaching inside the contents of the bag searching around for a few moments before her fingertips seemed to find exactly what she had been looking for. Precious seconds later, her hand would pull out revealing a shiny pair of steel scissors. After the camera caught sight of the scissors, she would allow the bag to simply drop down at her feet no longer seeming to care about it.

“Jessie, you see these lovely scissors? These scissors in my hand represent my finisher moves and all my signature moves that I’m planning to use on you during our little matchup this week on Sin City Wrestling’s Climate Control. They're a tool that’s going to take you down just like all of my entire move list.”

Pandora turned her focus back towards the statue and more specifically the thread that was pulled open the silver scissors. She moved her free hand, sticking out her index fingertip and ran it carefully along the string.

“This thread, this very one right here in between this statues fingertips represents your career here in SCW. This thread is an example of all the sweat, blood, and tears you’ve poured into becoming the Legacy champion here. This thread is basically you and everything you stand for Jessie.”

She shifted the scissors and placed the string in between the blades but she hadn’t yet decided to snip the string just yet. Those dangerous blue orbs looked over towards the camera once more and that smile only seemed to grow more devious as she looked at him.

“These scissors right here represent me, and how you have no ability to stop me and there’s literally nothing you can do. You don’t have any way of bringing my mission inside SCW to a halt or even pausing it. I plan to slice right through your resolve and show you no mercy once that bell sounds. Just like these scissors are about to cut this string.”

Pandora winked towards the angle of the camera as she then squeezed the handles together bringing the blades down and slicing the string straight in half. The two ends now hung down at the sides of the stone statue. The beauty chuckled at the sight before turning around to face the audience members all watching and tilted her head towards the right side.

“You see, your career is over just with the cut of the scissors and once the bell tolls, that symbolizes the end of your wrestling career inside Sin City Wrestling. I control your fate now Jessie and I hope you are truly ready to step foot inside that ring with me because no one ever is. No one is ready to go against me and you certainly aren't and never will be. I’m the type that sets her mind on something and it comes to pass, Jessie I have my heart set on beating you. Hope you're ready -- because your thread of fate has been cut and there’s no tying that sucker back together.”

Pandora made her way back towards the back placing the scissors back inside and quickly zipped the zipper. She easily held the bag in her hand and then leaned forward brushing a soft kiss against the statues cheek before patting the top of the woman's head and then turned heading towards the door but she stopped short deciding to make her escape before she was caught. Not like she’d really care, but the last thing Pandora wanted was to have to deal with the cops the night before the show.

“Jessie Salco, I guess there’s just one thing left to say huh? It’s showtime.”

Pandora then rose her hand upwards and brushed her lips against the smooth side of her palm before blowing a kiss and then completely spun around so her back was turned towards the camera and made her way out of art museum. The doors would close behind her, allowing the expensive equipment twisted around and shined back on the statue and the two sides of the string that hung down focusing on the string as the camera fades to black.

ACT II: So Many Questions

It was a few days since her little visit at the Art Museum Pandora was seen backstage dressed in her wrestling gear and her prized black leather jacket. Only differences were the black Santa hat that sat at the top of her head that read “Humbug” across in white. She was stretching, leaning forward and making sure her body was warmed up and ready to go when a woman, the SCW backstage reporter Holly Wood came up behind her.

Holly Wood
“Excuse me, Miss Pandora Barrett -- may we have a few words with you?”

Pandora turned around rolling her eyes at the interviewer and shifted her body slightly so she was fully facing the backstage personnel. The beauty would put on a fake grin tilting her head towards the side.

“Sure, why not -- its only moments from my match. But let’s get in a few last minute questions. Shoot away Wood.”

The female personal would clear her throat before moving the microphone so it was placed right under her lips and allowed her to speak clearly. Obviously, she was a bit nervous about having to interview the Malicious Mademoiselle but it was her job right?

Holly Wood
“How do you feel about going into your second match here at Sin City Wrestling? Do you feel any sort of added pressure because this match was set up by Christian Underwood?”

The simple questions she asked would cause a short chuckle to escape her lips. She shifted her stance a bit at the bottom of her boots and pushed her palms into the pockets of her black jacket. Oh answering these were surely going to be fun.

“How do I feel? I feel pumped up. Excited even. And no, it's not to perform for all those gorgers in the audience, its to put Jessie Salco in her place. She may have been a top bombshell before -- but that was BEFORE I got here. That was before they even knew I existed and now that I’m here no one is going to stand in my way. Not a single bombshell on this roster can go toe-to-toe with me inside that ring and I’m pretty sure they all know it by now. And as far as Christian Underwood setting the match up? I don’t care if he did. All he did in my eyes was set another woman to get squashed.”

Holly would shift the microphone back under her mouth. Those nerves only seemed to grow more with each statement Pandora made to answer those curious questions she had been asking. Holly knew she had at least a few more she wanted to get off her chest.

Holly Wood
“How do you feel being apart of the Sin City Wrestling’s bombshell division? Are you nervous about going against anyone or excited maybe?”

“Your joking right? I’m Pandora Barrett, I don’t get nervous and I don’t “sweat” anyone on this entire roster. I’m looking forward to going through all the women the upper management wants to put me against. I don’t care if its some newly signed bombshell or the oldest one that’s been here the longest. I WILL go through whoever I have to in order to make my name in this federation and my name is known worldwide.”

The interviewer would bite down on her bottom lip, shifting the microphone once more towards those full lips of hers. Holly Wood wanted to get these questions done and over with. There was only one last thing left on the list and she honestly couldn’t wait for it to be completed.

Holly Wood
“Is there anything else you’d like to tell the SCW world or your opponent Jessie Salco about tonight's match?”

“Yeah, I hope she has a very Merry Christmas because I know mine is going to come early. I’m gonna make my own Christmas wish come true on my own and not bother waiting for some jolly fat old man to come through and make it happen. I’m in charge of my destiny and my wrestling ability inside this place. I’m going to make all my dreams come true at the expense of Jessie’s own. So do try and enjoy your holidays, Jessie, because when that bell sounds I’m turning into your own personal Krampus coming to discipline you since you’ve been a naughty girl. Ho. Ho. Ho.”

The Scream Queen would then intensively stare down at Holly Wood making the female instantly cower, fearful that Pandora was going to take out some frustration right there and then. After a few tense moments, Pandora finally turned around disappearing down the hallway leaving Holly to breathe a sigh of relief as the scene fades to darkness.  
user posted image