Author Topic: Incredible Files #7  (Read 511 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
Incredible Files #7
« on: June 18, 2021, 11:34:21 PM »

The last few months haven’t gone the way I had hoped. Lot of it has to do with my focus and the fact that I haven’t put forth the effort that I showed in the beginning. Ever since that ridiculous match against Brother David, my confidence has been rattled. I haven’t been able to think straight but I plan to rectify that after this Sunday.

Back at The Nest Bar
Somewhere in Georgia
Off Camera

It had been a couple months since the Black Eagle Biker Group had moved product. Their warehouse had been emptied following the last shipment. SoHo and his wife Nailz had gone on vacation as Tabor and Falcon were off as well. 8-Ball and Chains were sitting at the card table when Beak stepped out from the backroom. “I sure hope SoHo returns soon,” Beak proclaims as the two big men look over at him. “What’s the problem Beak?” Eight Ball asks as Beak leans against the bar top. “We are running low on a lot of supplies and I can’t find the order forms,” he answers.

The two men look at each other as a pair of headlights shine into the bar. “Now who is this?” Chains asks as the three men slowly move their hands to their holsters. The sound of laughter fills the air as Nailz and SoHo walk into the bar. “It’s about fucking time,” Beak blurts out as SoHo holds his hand up. “What’s the problem now?” SoHo asks while looking at the young man behind the bar. “I can’t find the supply order forms,” Beak answers as SoHo smacks his forehead.

“The forms are upstairs in Tabor’s office,” SoHo tells him as Beak’s eyes widen. “Besides, I have a shipment of supplies coming tomorrow,” he adds as a sigh of relief escapes from Beak. Nailz looks around before walking over towards the couches and plops down onto them. SoHo moves toward the bar. “Where’s Tabor?” asks SoHo. “He told us that he and Falcon were going to have some alone time,” Chainz answers. SoHo smiles as Nailz had a feeling something was happening between the two lovebirds.

“Where are the others?” he asks as Suarez comes walking from the back room with Owlette. “Hey homes,” Suarez says while trying to fix himself. Owlette, the younger sister of Tabor, sees SoHo and her eyes go wide. “What the hell Suarez?” SoHo asks him while shaking his head. Suarez really didn’t have an answer as Owlette buttons up her jeans. “Please don’t tell my big brother,” Owlette begs as Suarez looks nervous. Everyone knew that Owlette was off limits. Unfortunately, Suarez and Owlette have been meeting with each other since Tabor had left.

Promotional Video

What is up, Sin City Wrestling!!!! It’s your boy Lincoln Daniels. The past few months haven’t gone exactly according to plan. I could make up a lot of excuses for myself but let’s be honest. I have no excuses. I took my eye off the ball and I have cost myself a lot of success because of it. However I plan on turning things around. The first thing I am going to do is make sure Caleb Storms doesn’t make it to Summer XXtreme. Now I am well aware of the success this man has had since his debut. The man has won some and lost more. The same with me. However, I never was handed a championship. I mean how can you be proud of that accomplishment. The fact that you couldn’t win your first championship is proof that your skill level isn’t as good as you want it to be.

I completely understand that you are a fan of heavy metal music. I mean just look at your look. You are someone who should be a roadie than a wrestler. The fact that my wrestling style will prove to be hard for you to fathom. I am strong. I am fast. I am the perfect blend of size and speed. I know that my win loss record isn’t the best but I don’t give two shits about that. Why? Because those are just numbers. The facts are this you’ve had multiple chances at the Roulette Championship and you have failed each time. I don’t see you being able to beat Alex Jones even though you have done it before. Anyone can be lucky.

Unfortunately, your luck will be running out. I am going to show the world that the only storm you have to watch out for is a storm that is SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!
[/i]