Author Topic: Members of the Elders Vs The Unholy Alliance  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Members of the Elders Vs The Unholy Alliance
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:53:43 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in here.

Limit: 1 roleplay per team, per week. 5000 word limit

Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 06:23:55 AM »
 Narrator:  Sweet! As I predicted James Tuscini made easy work of Jon Dough at Climax Control 184. James not only defeated Jon Dough legally, within the rules of the match, he also pounded Dough so badly that Jon is badly bruised. With this loss Jon Dough proved the saying Once a failure always a failure to be a true statement. Now we move into Summer XXXTreme V where James Tuscini and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance, face off in an ultimate Grudge match against Jon Dough and Eyesnsane as Members of the Elders. This will not be a normal Grudge match as these two teams want to destroy each other.

The scene shifts to take us to the Grand Princess cruise ship where Summer XXXTreme V will take place. We come upon the trio of James Tuscini, Dmitri, and Pinky del Ferrando relaxing at poolside. James is wearing a revealing thong swimsuit in the green, white, and red national colors of the flag of Italy. Dmitri is more laid back wearing slacks and a shirt while checking out the people at the pool. Pinky del Ferrando is wearing knee-length swim shorts and flip flops but no shirt. Pinky is scouting the older ring rats milling around to see if there is a possibility for him to get in some personal action if you understand the reference.

James:  This is sweet Dmitri! Not only did I get to kick the crap out of Jon Dough at Climax Control 184 now you get to join me as Unholy Alliance to beat the hell out of Jon Dough and Eyesnsane as Members of the Elders.

Dmitri:  Yes! Sweeter than sugar. And to top of off when we defeat the boneheads of Members of the Elders, Jon Dough and Eyesnsane, Management will have no other choice but to place us in the Number One Contender position and send us after the Tag Team Champions, whichever team that will be after the Tag Team Championship match at Summer XXXTreme V. Regardless if it is Team BJ or Bad Boys we will still defeat them and become Tag Team Champions.

James:  Speaking of how badly I beat down Jon Dough I would like to take this opportunity to have the Network put up a graphic I had made to give an image of how badly Jon is doing right now. Could the people at the network put up the graphic for me please?

\'user

The graphic comes up on our screen and what we see is a badly bruised Granny Smith apple. As we have seen previously Tuscini enjoys making fun of the green hued Jon Dough by calling him a Granny Smith apple. We stare at the image of the Granny Smith apple that is bruised, beaten, rotten,a nd skin peeling off and we shudder. The graphic comes off our screen and we return to James and Dmitri at poolside.

Dmitri:  James it looks like Pinky is about to get himself into trouble again.

James and Dmitri look over at Pinky who is getting dangerously close to the older ring rats. Even though these older ladies are agreeable to his attention, and it looks like Pinky may score more on this cruise than New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady did during the 2016 season, Pinky should remain cautious due to an incidents that happened last year.

James:  Be careful Uncle. Do research before you drop your drawers and whip it out. Remember last year when Chris Shipman sent a few older ring rats your way and you ended up handcuffed to a bed and whipped by Shipman.

Dmitri:  We wouldn’t want that to happen again right?

Pinky takes offense to James and Dmitri commenting publicly on his previous misadventures at the hands of Chris Shipman and even more so when some of the older ring rats were able to hear the comments. Pinky responds in an appropriate way by giving a double flip-off to James and Dmitri. Even so Pinky has a smile on his face so the two understand Pinky is just messing with them.

James:  Dmitri are you familiar with the well-used poem that starts out as Roses are red, Violets are blue...?

Dmitri:  Yes and I know there are many variations depending upon the situation.

James:  Here’s my variation of the poem to fit our Grudge Match against Members of the Elders. Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Sugar is sweet. And so will be our win over you!

Dmitri  Nice one James. I hope you don’t mind but I need to take care of some things. We’ll hook up again later.

James:  Hopefully we won’t see Ekaterina on this cruise. The last thing I want is for her to show up during our match and cause a distraction.

Dmitri stands up and takes his leave from James. The camera remains focused on Dmitri until he disappears in the distance. The camera returns to focus on James who is smiling while watching Uncle Pinky hit on the older ring rats. The camera turns to get a shot of Pinky giving all he’s got to get some dates to hopefully get laid during this cruise.

SUCCESSES AND FAILURES

Pinky del Ferrando is done playing up the older ring rats and he walks over to sit down on the pool lounge chair next to James Tuscini.

Pinky:  Talk about success! I’ve got enough YES responses from those older ring rats to give me enough sex to last me through this cruise and then some! Damn, James, I may be screwing so much on this cruise that my balls will be hanging down to my knees!

James:  Ugh! I didn’t need that mental image!

Pinky:  Don’t give me that disgust bullshit James! We’re family, we’re full-blooded Sicilian Italians, and we can deal with anyhting!

James:  To get back to wrestling Unholy Alliance has had successes and failures in Tag Tam competition but the failures were not our fault. To be  honest having a winning percentage of 38 percent in Tag Team competition is depressing. However everyone needs to look at the facts. With a Tag Team record of 5-6-2 a person might think Unholy Alliance sucks Camel dick. But when you look at the facts you find out that it is the exact opposite.  Do  you wish to continue the facts on these comments Uncle or would you like me to continue?

Pinky:  If you take the 5 wins Unholy Alliance has in Tag Team competition you see that all 5 wins were legal, valid, and convincing wins. Of the 6 losses Unholy Alliance took I can honestly tell you that 4 of those losses came at the hands of opponents who cheated or hired interference in the match to cheat James and Dmitri out of a win. And what about the 2 Draws? Simple. The first one was Jason and Kris Halc, who were getting the beejeebers kicked out of them so they could only come up with one defense and that was to continually throw James and Dmitri outside the ring and attack them. After several cycles of this Mark Ward stepped in, stopped the match, and called it a Draw. Then when Unholy Alliance was facing off against Jon Dough and Eyesnsane a similar thing happened only this time it was interference by the Bad Boys on behalf of Members of the Elders. It wasn’t fair for Unholy Alliance to also be disqualified since they never asked the Bad Boys to interfere in the match. So when you take those 4 illegal losses and the 2 illegal Draws, and you place them into the Win column for Unholy Alliance you come up with 11-2-0. For those of you watching, especially in the case of Members of the Elders, who cannot perform basic math functions that brings the winning percentage of Unholy Alliance to 84 percent.

James:  Thanks Uncle. Now you can see why Unholy Alliance is going into this Grudge match with confidence and pride. We know what our true winning percentage is. We know how awesome we are. We know what we’re capable of. We’ve given you all the facts and truth, and when July 9th rolls around you will see history made and you will see Unholy Alliance advance to face the Tag Team Champions in the near future. I’m getting hungry telling our opponents what lame worthless wrestlers they are. Let’s go to the bar and have a few drinks and some snacks.

COMPARISONS

James and Pinky walk to the bar and take their place on stools. They order drinks and snacks and continue their comments on their upcoming match.

James:  Not all wrestlers are the same. Not all have the same abilities. Not all have the same attitudes. I would like to present a comparison between Unholy Alliance and my relationship with my Uncle Pinky and Dmitri to what I see of the relationship I see between Jon Dough and Eyesnsane. When I was young my father died. Uncle Pinky is my mother’s brother and he took us into his home and took care of us. When my mother died Uncle Pinky asked me to stay with him and we could take on life together. We have a very strong bond and our deep family connection that means both of us would sacrifice our life for the other. I also have a strong bond with Dmitri. When Dmitri approached me with the concept of forming Unholy Alliance Tag Team I readily accepted his offer. I know that in every match I’m involved in, whether Tag Team, Singles, or multi-wrestler matches, Dmitri supports me and will do all he can to stop interference in my matches and I do the same for him.

Pinky:  Do we see that level of commitment and protection between Jon Dough and Eyesnsane? Hell no! Those two can barely walk side-by-side with bumping into each other and stepping on the toes of the other. They prove, time and again, they are only able to win one out of  five matches. When one gets in trouble during a match the other usually bails on them instead of helping them or when they try to interfere they get beat down as Eyesnsane found out at Climax Control 184. Beyond any doubt Jon Dough and Eyesnsane are a totally dysfunctional Tag Team.

James:  You have to step back and ask yourself why Management would assign Members of the Elders to a Grudge match against us. They could have let it go but I guess they enjoy watching the prisoners of the establishment get thrown to the Lions for their amusement.

James and Pinky click their glasses together and down their drinks. They stand up and high five each other and let out a cheer that rocks the bar.

James:  Let’s get back to the pool Uncle. I know you’re dying to try to get hooked up with more older ring rats and I enjoy sitting on the pool lounge chair watching you do your work on them.

Pinky:  And on July 9th I will enjoy watching you and Dmitri do your work against Members of the Elders.

James drops into a pool lounge chair while Pinky runs around hitting on every older ring rat he can find. After a few minutes of watching this the Network cuts to a commercial break.

Here’s a life buoy, use it.

James and Dmitri are seen standing at the ledge of the ship, looking down at a lifeboat while talking about the Titanic.

James: So you were there when that ship went down to the bottom of the ocean where it is still there to this very day?? What was it like to be on that ship before it happened??

Dmitri grins as he thinks back to all the wealthy people that were on that ship on that boat trip. How they filled themselves with alcohol and ate themselves to death almost.

Dmitri: Well James?? These days they are a lot smarter when it comes down to cruise ships, not taking on trips to the parts of the world that could be hazardous for them. Relying more on equipment that is so sophisticated that hardly anything could happen. But being on that ship with all these people that felt safety was guaranteed, was a dream come true for a vampire like me and Ekaterina.

James hears the word Ekaterina and his eyes bulge out of proportions from fear.

James: You mean she was there too?? I thought you wondered the world alone for many centuries… I….

Dmitri: I did James, I did…. But you know how faith could turn it’s ugly head around and laugh in your face?? She was there too with some kid she promised the riches of the world…. Only to have it being crushed in the end.

He bares his fangs in anger as he remembers the lies that she told the young kid, make him believe that he would live forever.

James: Did she……

Dmitri: Drink his blood and watch him die?? Oh no James, she turned him to make him kill a vampire that she knew was too strong for him. And you can ask yourself for what reason she would do it, who knows… maybe she was bored. But let’s just say that he is still out there somewhere… suffering under the pressure at the bottom of the ocean.

James: You mean he’s still….

Dmitri: Alive?? Oh I hope not that this is the case James, but who knows of what sea creatures are out there that he could feast upon….. let’s not just think about that… Because that grudge he would hold upon her would be so much more than the grudge that the Elders try to return the favor upon us.

A slight grin emerge upon the face of Dmitri as he takes a sip of red that he has inside a glass

James: HAR!!! HAR!!!! HAR!!!! HAR!!!! Good one James, we all know that the Elders are the most kind and decent tag teams in the history of the SCW. Hell they would even send out a message beforehand to ask permission to retaliate in a fashion that they are not accustomed to. No Dmitri, that’s not the ways of the Monks that trained them…., we have the upper hand on this one. We are the Unholy Alliance.

Dmitri nods as he takes another sip from the red that he is drinking while looking at the lifeboat.

Dmitri:You see this lifeboat?? It only contains such an amount of people to safe and every boat has such amount of boats that it can only hold up partial of the people that are on this ship. It’s pretty much a creepy thought when you come to think about it isn’t it James?? That upon the thousands upon thousands that were on that ship, or even on this one… that only a handful in comparison will make the jump to possible safe haven.

James is listening to what his tag team partner has got to say

Dmitri: And every life is equal to the other, so there’s nobody in this world that can put a claim on such a life saving device… even if their lives depend on it. And that’s where I just enjoy the mentality of the human race…., hypocritical thoughts and rules that only work on paper, because you know damn well that when it comes down to it…. You just want you and your uncle and me to be safe… the rest should just safe themselves for all that you care isn’t it??

James: Welll of course I would be about saving myself and the ones I love…, I can’t think about thousands upon thousands

Dmitri: Exactly James, and there’s nothing wrong to react that way…., because that’s the way of the world as we know it. It’s called survival, it’s called the strong survive where the weak perish. That’s what is the difference between the likes of you and me and the Elders…., acting all funny the week after we assaulted them. Not even CARING who did it…, while the danger was right underneath their noses… And the thought that they could act out a role they aren’t accustomed to??

James:A role???

Dmitri: The role of getting the chance to avenge their beatings at the hands of the Unholy Alliance. To cash in the grudge that they must hold upon us, but the truth needs to be told. I am sure that they would rather just forgive us and believe that we were in the wrong mindset at the time. Perhaps they would even try to save us….. how foolish to think that the lifeboat that was underneath their noses all this time has been dragged away and they never even noticed it.

James chuckles at the comment being made before he is getting a text message from Uncle Pinky. He sighs after reading the message and slaps his face.

James: It seems that Uncle Pinky got more than he has ever wanted to bargain for Dmitri. I’ll catch you later.

Dmitri nods as he watches James leave, he turns his attention to the life boat and sees the life buoy that is attached to it from the inside of the boat.

Dmitri: Did we make it difficult for you to comprehend boys?? The why behind the deed is still blurring your minds?? It’s quite simple, your lives should always be in danger 24/7. Your lives should always be on watching your every step, being aware at all time where YOUR lifeboat is at and when to jump in to save your own without caring about the other. Oh I know that the Elders would have taught you differently… And in the benefit of all that is good I applaud you, but we all know that nice boys finish last don’t we???

Dmitri: And isn’t it fitting that we have now arrived upon this cruise ship, where every possible luxury has been thought off to make our lives upon this “vacation” as pleasurable as possible… only to make you forget that the dangers still lurk around the world. We picked you because you are the ultimate sign of how good should not be rewarded…, how nice only makes those that you care about suffer the most. And I’m sure that the Elders will not admit it, but they see you suffer with every passing of the week. And why?? Because they know that is what is destined to happen to you…. And nobody else you fools.

Dmitri grins as he reaches inside the lifeboat and grabs a lifebuoy from his side of the boat and holds it in front of him.

Dmitri: This is how you can keep your life intact, this is how you keep your existence in safe from those who dare to harm your existence. Just like how easily me and James got right from underneath your noses and made your world a non existing factor. Must really hurt to hear that from me huh? The former SCW tag team champions, champions that once held gold. Something I’m sure that you will rub it in underneath our noses and tell the world that you have done something that we have not done at all.

Dmitri: Touché, wonderful example of how you hide your existence behind facts that once was and no longer is. How is your hunger? How is your thirst?? Is it getting wet underneath your feet already? Or are you just merely trying to find a place in line once more to get what you believe you desperately want. You see Jon or Eyesnsane, nice guys do not have the desire that WE have…., to have been so close for a few times makes me IRATE!! Makes me want to take that step and just shed off all the nice things in life that makes YOU what YOU are…. Oh no, no more limitations… not even Damia herself could keep me from losing myself in her eyes and forget the hunger inside my throat.

Dmitri: You just need to deal with reality boys…, we are coming and we are bound to take home the right to get that shot once more.

Suddenly we see Uncle Pinky run off through the door onto the deck, dressed in nothing more than his loafers as a black censored bar emerges on screen for the private parts to be hidden for the viewers to see. Causing Dmitri to sigh and shake his head.

How to safe a fool

We come back to see that James Tuscini and Dmitri have caught up with Uncle Pinky, put him in his bed as the cruise ship doctor is checking him for any physical problems. But after a while is unable to find anything

Doctor: He seems to be in good health, he only needs a good night rest

James: Thanks doctor for being able to check on him so fast, we will make sure he won’t leave his bed today.

Pinky: But I was supposed to meet up with this ring rat at the pool, we were….

Dmitri: Enough!! We don’t even know what happened tonight!!

This causes Uncle Pinky to hide underneath the covers as he sees the darkness in the eyes of Dmitri and the baring of his fangs. Causing the doctor to get out of the hut as soon as possible before the two members of the Unholy Alliance turn their attention back to Uncle Pinky

James: Now it’s time you start to talk Uncle

Pinky: NO!!!!!

Dmitri rips off the bedsheets, causing us to see Uncle Pinky in a long t shirt and a pair of socks. Thankfully the shirt covers most of his body as he is holding on to a teddy bear

Dmitri: Start talking, or else you are shark bait!!

Pinky: Fine!! I was having a great time with these two ladies, when suddenly I was pulled out of my seat and dragged all the way to someone’s room. And all I could see where those amazing legs. But when she got me in the room, she started to claw away and bite me everywhere. Now I’m into the kinky stuff, but….

James: We don’t need all the details, just tell us who did this to you!!!

Pinky: I don’t know, but when I felt something cold sticking up a place where it didn’t belong… I lost my mind and ran…. I still don’t know who she is…., she was an amazing kisser

Dmitri slaps his hand before his face as he cannot believe what he is hearing

Dmitri: Make sure that Doctor Love doesn’t get out of his hut tonight. The safety of the entire world is at stake….

With that Dmitri walks off as he leaves James Tuscini and Uncle Pinky alone.

Dmitri: Trust me Jon and Eyesnsane, even with a horn dog on the run for his own horny deeds. There is no chance in hell that you will get your little revenge in this grudge match. Because your life exists out of rules, rules that is necessarily to keep balance in the existence of nature or whatever. You are too clean, hell you may even have to wash your hands before picking up a chair that some hick sat on. No boys, there may be some blows in here and there, there may be some hurt muscles and bones after this match is over. Something that we gladly take for granted, because in the end your little Song or whomever it is that keeps you company can’t save you. Not from the likes of the most destructive force and thirst to beat you down. You are too nice to hold a grudge and for that you shall fail, you shall underestimate the violence that me and James are willing to put upon you for your own misery and our own enjoyment.

Dmitri: So all I have to say is rest well boys…, you will need it.

With that Dmitri turns around and walks off, causing the shot to slowly fade to darkness
user posted image

Offline Eyesnsnae

• View Profile
    • Eyesnsane
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 07:25:14 PM »
 We see Eyesnsane pacing back and forth inside of the Elders locker room, wearing a grey Chicago Cubs t-shirt grey shorts and black crocks.  Noticing the camera he waves his right hand in a dissmissive manor.

Eyesnsane: Yeah yeah, you’re here with the camera oh but let me assure you.  I’m not in the mood.  Every wrestler who has been in this company it seems wants to take shots.  Hell I can’t even log into twitter without one of the damn heads of this company talking trash to my manager.  I mean, what the ****?  Wait did I just hear that?  Did I actually just hear a ******* beep?  

That’s right, this is the time where the indy fed known as SCW wants me to punch the clock.  Where was my head, I really need to not let my temper get the best of me.  For those of you wondering, Jon is just in the next room getting checked out by our doctor.  Doctor Weaver, the only medical doctor I actually trust

Eyesnsane stops pacing turns toward the camera and clears his throat.

Eyesnsane: Ladies and gentlemen.  I am now going to do something that has become a lost art.  Smarks will know what I mean here.  I’m going to take the allotted air time to cut a good old fashioned promo.  You know because I’m sure most of you could careless what I had for dinner.  I’m a single guy so there’s no heated sultry affairs to talk about either.  I mean my thinking is that all of you actually listening to me right now are doing so because you want that action.

Good for you.  I am a man of action.  Hell my whole damn squad is about that action.  I would think after seeing me put old man river over in the parking lot that if anybody had a chip on their shoulder all they had to ever do was bring me the beef to watch me suffocated like saran wrap.  On to the point, sorry sometimes I get up on that soap box and away I go…

He laughs a bit with a big smile on his face.

Eyesnsane:  Unholy whatever.  What’s so unholy about these two guys?  Are they bad priests in their spare time?  Whatever, they are the it guys for the moment eh?  So by now you all are ready to see this big time grudge match that we are supposed to have on this huge ass ship that this little indy fed tries to make everybody stay on like people don’t have lives.  I wish I could teel you that one team will get off the boat the number one contenders or the new champions.  

However what I can tell you all is this.  You all are going to see a fight.  Nothing else really matters at all right now but that.  I’ll be on the boat in time for my match.  Hell I was last year, wasn’t I?  I’m sure some of you remember last years banna boat ride.  Although I won’t be as sneaky about it this time around.  I may just have my helicopter drop me off on the deck.  Because The Elders can if we want to frankly.  James and Dimitri.  You guys are welcome.  You are welcome to do your best.  You are welcome to do your worst.  We are got damned indestructible!  Do you understand that?  Team bj tried to destroy us, team frick and frack tired to take us out.  Oh and now you two Johnny come lately types are just brimming with confidence.  I mean it not hard to see both your egos out match your skill sets all day.  I get it, Look at what I’ve accomplished in just a fraction of the time you two have been around.  You two are chasing the ghost of the SCW tag team titles, I’ve been there and done that.  So when you open your mouths and go on and on about how great you are, while Pinky, narf cheeleads for you two keep in mind your hunting an animal I’ve already killed, **** and Jon has been a tag champ, how many times?  Hey Jimmy here’s a trivia question for you.  What’s Jon’s tag team tite winning percentage?   

A look of frustration appears on the face of Eyesnsane……

Eyesnsane: I’m glad you boys are hungry and ready for a fight.  I’m glad you boys think it’s going to be easy.  I’m glad that you look at Jon and I as play toys here for you amusement.  Because it will make hitting you both in the face with my elbows feel that much better.  It will allow my to simply savor every bit of torture and pain I put you through.  As far as I’m concerned why wait to get on the boat.  I’ll fight you both on the docks.  We can fight in a life boat, or hell we can fight about it at the pool, in the pool, in a state room.  Eyesnsane will smash you here, I’ll smash you there. Look out look out The Elders are coming at you from everywhere!!

Eyesnsane put up his right hand toward the camera and looks down for a moment before lowering his hand and looking back up right into the camera.

Eyesnsane: We are the Elders, we are former SCW tag team champions like it or not.  Since losing those title we have proven that the road to them lies through us.  Just like before we won the titles and quickly became the measuring stick of the tag team division.  You want bujwasee look elsewhere.  You want gimmicks and games, look elsewhere.  If you want the next best thing, then just look at our opponents.  That’s not to be little what they could accomplish as singles wrestlers, but then again we ain’t wrestling singles matches now are we boys?  We are fighters, we are warriors and we are going to fight.  As a matter of fact, we are going to pry open the eyes of each and everyone of you that witness our fight.  You all will be forced to readjust your thinking when it comes to just who the hell we are and what the hell we are about.  The day of reconing is nearly at had.

Eyesnsane makes a cutting motion with his hand across his throat…..

Eyesnsane: This is over, now get the hell out of my personal space and if you walkin here without knocking again and I’m here.  I’m going to teach you some manors while handing you the ass whooiping your parents never did.

Scene fades to black…...

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 05:23:43 PM »
 NUMBER ONE

Narrator: The concept today is being Number One. When you are Number One it means you are the best. It means everyone else wants to be you. It means you are above the rest. It means when you arrive and walk into the room everyone’s attention is on you and the others in the room who crave attention, but don’t get it, leave because they cannot stand rejection.

We see James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando playing slot machines in the Casino on the cruise ship.

Pinky: That was a rather strange incident the other day with the ring rats. Those women were sexy as hell at their age but then I got dragged out of the room and nearly clawed to death. Not sure who she was, or if she was possessed or what, but I’m glad I was able to get away from her, relax after the Doctor’s examination, and now I’m okay and enjoying playing slots with you.

James: Sorry you had that incident Uncle but I told you to do more research and not to just run into a strange woman’s room, drop your pants, and jump into bed with them.

Pinky: Enough talk about that strange incident I want to enjoy playing this slot machine.

Pinky is about to drop coins into the machine and pull the handle when a Messenger from the Princess Cruise Line walks up and hands him a message. Pinky sits on the stool and opens the message.

Pinky: Wow! We’re “Number One” James!

James: We already know that Uncle. You and I are Number One and me and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance are Number one.

Pinky: I’m talking about this message they just handed to me. There’s a note inside stating that after we opened Pinky del Ferrando’s Mafia Pizza in Duluth, Georgia, it is already rated Number One in that area of Metro Atlanta. There’s a link to a news item from WSB TV Channel 2 in Atlanta.

James pulls out his cell phone and pulls up the link to the news article on Pinky’s pizza restaurant. The Network also pulls up the link and show it on the screen so we can see. We see a shot of the sign over the restaurant Pinky owns.

\'user
The newscaster reports that, in a very short period of time, Pinky del Ferrando’s Mafia Pizza is overtaken all the other pizza restaurants in the Duluth, Georgia, area to become Number One. The news segment ends and James closes the website and places his cell phone back into his pocket.

James: Wow! Awesome news Uncle! That’s a record climb to the top for you and your restaurant adventure! That’s like how well I did in Sin City Wrestling. I arrived in February 2016 and by the first week in May 2016 I was already Roulette Champion.

Pinky: Nothing like being Number One. Means everyone has to chase you and most will never catch you. When Unholy Alliance wins the match at Summer XXXTreme V Unholy Alliance should be catapulted to the Number One Contender position for the Tag Team Championship. At that time it will be either Team BJ or Bad Boys but regardless of who ends up being Tag Champions when Summer XXXTreme V is over you will easily defeat them. And then after you defeat the Tag Team Champions you will hold the Title Belts for an extremely long time and become Number One in setting the record for the longest Tag Team Title reign.

Pinky returns his focus to the slot machine he was playing. He puts his coins in, pulls the handle, and he watches the wheels spin and come to rest. Suddenly bells and whistles and alarms go off and everyone nearby runs over to see what happened. Turns out Pinky just hit the Number One Jackpot on that slot machine and the payout is $10,000. Casino staff rush over to confirm the win. Once confirmed they get the paperwork out for Pinky to fill out to collect his $10,000.

Pinky: Well how about that! I’m playing a Dollar slot machine and I put the maximum of five Dollar coins into the machine and I just one the Number One Jackpot on this machine. Now I’m $10,000 richer.

James: Timing for the newscast on your restaurant being rated Number One, and you winning the Number One Jackpot on that slot machine, couldn’t be better. Totally right on time considering that Unholy Alliance will win the Grudge match on July 9th against the Members of the Elders to become the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championship. Then when we face off against the Tag Team Champions we will then become the Number One team in Tag Team wrestling. Go collect you winnings Uncle and let’s party! Watch out now that you have that $10,000 because those older ring rats are going to smell the money and hunt you down.

Pinky: I can take care of myself James. You focus on Jon Dough and Eyesnsane.

THINGS ARE GONG TO GET ROUGH FOR MEMBERS OF THE ELDERS AT SUMMER XXXTREME V

The scene comes into focus and we see James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando in the broadcast studio. The two are casually dressed and they are sitting at a large wooden desk. The Studio Manager informs them they are live on the air so James and Pinky launch into their presentation for today.

James: There are a few wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, and possibly some viewers, who remember a wrestler named “Bulldog” Bill Barnhart from Asylum Wrestling Alliance. Bill had an English Bulldog named Iris who could be clumsy, silly, but also very smart for an English Bulldog. Today we will do a video conference with Bill Barnhart and his English Bulldog Iris so I can highlight the intelligent things Iris is capable of.

The image of Bill Barnhart and Iris the English Bulldog come up on the screen. The Network places the images of them and of James and Pinky side-by-side on a split screen so we can see both sides of the conversation.

James: Hi Bill. Hi Iris. Are you ready to launch into today’s presentation?

Bill Barnhart: Let’s do this!

Pinky: Here is the format. We will ask Iris a series of questions and see what response we get from her. Iris has no idea what our questions will be so this should prove to be either a very interesting, or humiliating, experience for us. Iris are you ready for your questions?

Iris jumps up and spins around in anticipation of being the center of attention since she lost a lot of that attention when Bill Barnhart retired from wrestling in early 2016.

James: Iris what is the covering or the top of a house called?

Iris: ROOF!

Pinky: Good job Iris! Yes the top of a house is called a roof. When Dmitri and James are involved in wrestling matches their performance blows the roof off the venues.

James: Iris could you please tell me what the outer covering of a tree is called?

Iris: BARK!

Pinky: Correct again Iris! When you have bonehead wrestlers such as Jon Dough and Eyesnsane thinking they can defeat quality Tag Teams like Unholy Alliance is like barking up the wrong tree. That term comes from hunting dogs chasing the prey. The prey animal runs up one tree but the hunting dogs end up going to a different tree, looking up, and barking up into the wrong tree. Sorry, Elders, but you are barking up one tree and we are in one of the other trees.

James: Okay Iris here’s a really tough question for you. Take all the time you need. What is the consistency of sandpaper?

Without any hesitation Iris barks out her response.

Iris: RUFF!!!

Pinky: Congratulations Iris! You are correct that sandpaper is ROUGH. And for damn sure Unholy Alliance is going to be rough on Member of the Elders at Summer XXXTreme V. Unholy Alliance will be so rough on Jon Dough and Eyesnsane that Members of the Elders will probably go into permanent retirement.

James: Bill I thank you for joining us today and allowing Iris to answer some questions for us. Please make sure she is properly rewarded for her comments today.

We watch as Bill Barnhart pulls out a large box of Scooby Snacks doggie treats. Iris is so excited she damn near shits on the floor. Barnhart opens the box of Scooby Snacks and pours them into a large bowl. Iris is so excited she runs to the bowl. Being a somewhat dimwitted English Bulldog she cannot stop in time and she slams into the bowl scattering Scooby Snacks all over the floor. Iris then starts inhaling Scooby Snacks as if she has been starving for a week.

James: Har har har! Iris never ceases to amaze me Bill. And Unholy Alliance will never cease to amaze the wrestling world.

Bill Barnhart: Thanks for having me and Iris on your presentation today. Iris will have the floor cleaned up in a matter of minutes. The things she does best is eat, slip, and shit. Bye!

The video conference call is over and the Network cuts back to just the shot of James and Pinky sitting at the desk at the broadcast studio.

James: Iris the English Bulldog may be one of the dumbest dogs on the planet when it comes to normal daily things but when it comes to calling out opponents she’s a top dog. Iris is a hard act to follow but I will allow Uncle Pinky to do a short skit for you to show you he has talents other than chasing down and propositioning older ring rats and that he has a sense of humor. Are you ready to perform your skit Uncle?

Pinky: Yep! Most of you are familiar with the song ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL by Pink Floyd. I want to give you my version of the song I will call ANOTHER FOOL IN THE RING which you need to imagine is being sung by James and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance.

Pinky del Ferrando pulls out a sheet of paper where his modified lyrics are printed. He keys the studio personnel to fire up the background music to the Pink Floyd song Another Brick In The Wall and then Pinky jumps in with his lyrics.

We don’t need wrestling education...
Because we’re the best wrestlers in the nation...
Elders think that harm they can bring...
They’re just more fools inside the ring...
Hey! Elders! You are fools in the ring.
All in all you’re just two fools in the ring...
All in all you’re just two fools in the ring.

Pinky is done with his version of the song for the benefit, or non-benefit, of Jon Dough and Eyesnsane, the Members of the Elders.

Pinky: Elders you are so damn stupid! You’ve gotten your ass kicked by Unholy Alliance several times and yet you still want to accept a contract to face Unholy Alliance again. You two are like a Rooster who has gotten his ass kicked numerous times, he has feathers missing, he has scars all over his body, his beak is chipped, and one eye is missing, but the dumb ass Rooster continues to demand to be placed into Cock Fights. What happens when you have a dumb ass Rooster who hasn’t learned from his previous defeats go into one too many fights the next thing you have is a dead rooster and you are having fried chicken for dinner. Why in the hell you two would sign for a Grudge match with Unholy Alliance is beyond my level of comprehension. Hey, that’s okay, you can limp into this match, like the always-loosing Rooster does into his final Cock Fight, and we can have a fight to the finish. I promise you that you made a mistake signing this match with James and Dmitri. When they get done with you I wouldn’t be surprised that you will immediately submit your resignation to Sin City Wrestling Management and go into hiding...I mean retirement...so you won’t have to humiliate yourselves any longer.

James: I’m sick of getting screwed in Tag Team matches by teams who have to cheat or purchase interference in order to defeat us or force a Draw. There will be no more of that crap! I want everyone, especially all the Tag Teams in Sin City Wrestling, to watch how badly we beat down Members of the Elders. Pay close attention because your teams are next. Do you think we will spare anything in defeating every Tag Team here and becoming World Tag Team Champions? Hell no! We will not only use everything imaginable, including the kitchen sink, the bathtubs, and the toilets, to defeat everyone in our way. We have spoken. We have warned you. If you don’t want to listen to our words you will listen to the pain and suffering we dish out upon you!

James and Pinky inform the studio crew that they are done with their comments for today. They stand up from the desk and walk over to shake hands with the studio crew for their assistance in airing their comments. The cameraman keeps focused on the two until they walk out of the studio and the door closes behind them. At that point they cut the camera feed and our screen goes black.

It’s Time!!

We are in the English Pub area of the cruise ship, we can see James Tuscini and Uncle Pinky along with Dmitri and Gothika drinking in a corner. Both Dmitri and Gothika are obviously drinking red while Uncle Pinky and Tuscini are drinking some alcoholic beverages.

Pinky: Nice to see you again Gothika, it’s been a while since the last time we were in a room together. I…,

Dmitri stares at Uncle Pinky with dark eyes before cutting him off.

Dmitri: That’s because you couldn’t keep your hands off of her Uncle Pinky

A sudden shock on the face of Uncle Pinky can be seen as Dmitri’s look on his face is suddenly getting darker and darker before bursting out in laughter after a few seconds. Causing Uncle Pinky to get a sigh of relief.

Pinky: I thought I was a goner

Everyone laughs as Gothika pokes Dmitri in the arm, causing him to faint a reaction of pain on his face as if he was assaulted by a wild animal.

Gothika: Now you shouldn’t be so  mean on Uncle Pinky, last time I heard he was viciously attacked by a hickey mob weren’t you??

Pinky looks around wondering how she would know this

Pinky: WHO TOLD HER?!!!

James: It was all over the internet Uncle, that next to the fact that you managed to win $ 10.000 tonight and already drank halfway through it buying everyone drinks in this place

The look on Uncle Pinky’s face turns from shock into a happy one knowing that they are celebrating the good time that they were having today.

James: Besides, we are also celebrating the fact that already the Members of the Elders have thrown in the towel in defeat after witnessing such a terrible promo from Eyesnsane. He could not get his own partner to show up on camera to do a cameo. Talking about team unity huh??

Dmitri nods as his lips are in contact with the glass of red before placing it down on the table and wipes off his lips.

Dmitri: What history has ever taught me throughout the centuries is that people are often too blinded by their own success, that they are ignoring their own failures that has been staring them down straight forward in their faces.

Gothika: I love it when you get all historically correct dear.

Dmitri grins as he looks at the woman that he loves, knowing that somewhere Ekaterina is still lurking around. Wanting to strike any given moment before turning his attention back to the conversation.

Dmitri: I know it does my pretty, and history tells the world that people have often the intention to make the same mistakes. Although there are examples that are the exceptions to the case

Dmitri stares at his tag team partner and his uncle as he lifts his glass towards theirs in a gesture of a toast that they gladly accept along with Gothika

Dmitri: They need to be educated about their past, their present scenario and their future. Something that I will gladly take upon myself later tonight as we are now merely enjoying the time that marks our presence in their ignorance.

The four of them make another toast as the shot slowly fades to darkness

Dmitri: I knew it would be easy to manipulate you two fools, but that it would be this simple has even exceeded my own expectations of a man that has walked the earth for thousands upon thousands of years. That has seen it all and has done it all, even has acknowledged greatness that you seek to relive so desperately… and yet… you failed to understand didn’t you???

Dmitri: And for what reason that it may concern is to no relevance to my own dear Eyesnsane…., as I shall retaliate your words of anger and realization of defeat has grown closer to your listening ears and watching eyes. How could you have either lost the way of the monks of Shaolin by refusing the years of meditation that they preach and just let it all out?? Are you the weak link?? Or perhaps the black sheep of the group that people hope that you will not fall back to the ways of that is what is against their preachings?? Tell me Eyesnsane, not to stare too deep into a few words of rage as your brain will not be able to rattle up any other words of wisdom that may sooth your believes… What more is there to know???

Dmitri stares into the camera as he is seen for the first time after the pleasant time that he was having with the others. We can see two female arms wrap around his bare torso as they are scratching his chest tenderly as Gothika emerges behind him and kisses his shoulders.

Dmitri:You ask questions and yet you just simply forget to answer mine, or perhaps your rage was your retaliation that I merely asked for?? Did you already forget to understand that I acknowledged your past success? Too bad that achieved success in the past is never a guarantee for success in the future isn’t it?? Or the mere fact that you dared to question our thirst as what we have accomplished in comparison to yours?? Believing that we have been here longer than the likes of you???

Dmitri: How interesting to see how a team that has been here off and on for many years question two men that were merely rookies last year when we entered the SCW… rookies my friend that are now both celebrating one year in this federation. While I saw notifications to your past that dated many years before we ever sat foot in this company. Already I am a former SCW internet champion, beating former champion Rage…. Tuscini a three time SCW Roulette champion, almost beating the combined record of longest reign of that championship belt’s history. Tell me who is more successful to the likes of you and us?? But it’s obviously that you are holding on to a mere threat of hope isn’t it?? Hope that you will rebound while your partner was crying off in the shower knowing fully well that it will not happen.

Dmitri turns his head towards Gothika as the two softly kiss each other for a few moments before he turns his attention towards the camera.

Dmitri: Many questions were asked, more than the half of them were not even worth to be mentioned… why? Because just like your tirade of you being a team that is hungrier than a pack of wolves that are me and James Tuscini, failing to mention the fact that we haunted your asses in past weeks and made a fool out of you…, you failed to realize that the Unholy Alliance is at your doorstep and already welcomed themselves inside your house and inside your life. I do not even have to ask for permission as that is what vampires are always required to do isn’t it??

Gothika can be seen grinning as she kisses his neck after playfully pull away his hair

Dmitri: You asked what makes us Unholy Eyesnsane? And I have to ask you are you blind?? Are you stupid?? Or do I need to educate you from beyond the fact that Panda bears eat bamboo and that you need to feed and drink to keep your body function every single day??

Dmitri: But it’s okay Eyesnsane, deep down inside you know that what I will tell you is true. The Alliance of the Unholy is the mere fact that YOU humans always tell your kin that you should not do this or should not do that. Do not talk to strangers, watch out for beggars and always call the cops when you see something strange. The alliance of the living and the dead is something that you never dared to believe is possible. The unholy of your minds that you believe that we are nothing more than a mere stepping stone of your rise to the top once more, the mere fact that you believe that it cannot be done is the mere definition of Unholy to me Eyesnsane…., the mere fact that your partner is hiding and one of the two is making excuses for the other not to witness their shame in front of the camera is pitiful and downright sad. But you go ahead and play the role that you are the ones that will rise up to the occasion no matter what…. And I’ll be gladly to oblige to make you understand… that we spared you in the past few weeks… and that at Summer XXXtreme… that we will finish the job…. Until then fools…., until then….,

With that the shot ends as Dmitri and Gothika share a passionate kiss.

user posted image