Author Topic: Under pressure  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
Under pressure
« on: June 09, 2023, 07:38:39 PM »

Over the past few weeks Kimberly Pain has been in too many places fighting too many battles but to be fair that is what she loves to do.. She fought as the first entrant in the Wargames match in IIW. She entered first of her team and lasted the entire match.. Showing that she while she was the only female member of the team is as badass as they come.. They dubbed her the War Queen.. And she was.. In WGWF she was making the television champion her bitch.. And 3 times in a row at that.. That title will soon be Kim’s even if she does not need another title. There is no room on her office walls for another shiny belt but she will take it for the asskicking it comes with.. And as Kim showed in her match against Seleana the kiddy gloves have come off.. She had dealt with that entire shit show for long enough and management agreed apparently as she finally was given another opponent.. And at the same time.. Another pupil.. That pupil finding instant success against the one woman “How to fuck up my life because I am a petty jealous little bitch” show.. Krystal Wolfe..

Kim has always trained the best of the best and with her style of training created winners. To be fair she had been a trainer for longer than she had been a professional wrestler.. And there was a reason why Kim had the kiddy gloves on when she first entered SCW.. It had nothing to do with potential ring rust or anything of the sort. No.. It had to do with a level of care shown by family towards the ones she was facing.. The few she gives a fuck about wrestle on the men’s side of the roster and since SCW does not let her fight men that means there is no threat for the friendships she build. Before it was different.. Her sister cared.. She did.. Kim never did but if there had been none her sister cared about before she would have torn their heads off smiling.. You see.. The Kimberly Pain that is in SCW now gives no fucks about anyone in this company on the women’s side.. She can tolerate some.. But there are no close friends or family members on her side.. And the woman she is set to face.. She is not even a blimp on that side of her.. Nah.. The woman she is facing has no fucking clue but the only thing she is to Kim.. Courtney.. Is her next victim..

Disrespectful.. No.. Honest.. Kim never gave a damn about titles.. Didn’t need them.. Had enough of those.. Nah.. Kim just loves to fight.. And well it is about damn time Courtney found out that while she may be the Bombshell world heavyweight champion.. She is not in Kim’s league.. Confident.. Cocky.. Yep.. Why.. Because this is a whole different Kim Pain that is going to be seen in SCW.. You see.. The leash has come off.. This is going to be hell on earth for the champion who will probably think she got it easy with Kim having only been in the lower ranks.. But that is where she is wrong.. This Kimberly Pain is the same woman that held those titles that decorate her office walls.. This Kimberly Pain could not give a flying fuck about her and her health.. She may think that she is the end all be all in this federation but she is about to find out what Kim Pain can do when the gloves come off.. Courtney does not know Kim… Same the other way around.. And to be frank.. If she had been worth the effort of getting to know her Kim would have.. She got the belt from someone noteworthy..  Becoming champion is one thing.. Being a worthy one and staying a champion now that is a whole different story..

Let’s see what the champ is truly capable of when she steps into the ring with one of the most dangerous women in wrestling.. Kimberly Pain.. Kim is out to show management and the entire roster that playtime is over.. She will prove without a shadow of doubt that she is the most sadistic.. wicked.. and dangerous woman on the roster.. Dangerous because she is more than prepared for you and will make you pay if you take her lightly and have not trained as hard as she does.. Dangerous like her family is and their influence on Kim and her fighting style is obvious.. And if you know who her family is that should give you all the more reason to be scared.. Dangerous as she can twist your body into knots and pretzels with a fucking smile on her face.. Dangerous as she enjoys the screams of pain and the pleading and begging for mercy.. Only to not give it.. Dangerous as she gives no fucks about the title around your waist or the career you have had.. She wants to fight.. She wants to take you past your limits and have you bring the very best you got or find yourself begging before her like the bitch you have become by her actions.. And that is why Kimberly Pain is the bitch maker…

- HellsGates Training Facility -

Kim had finished training Dawn for the day.. For the first time she managed to block Kim’s Light’s out kick fast enough.. But she fell for shades of pain.. Kim had locked in the Riddle me this.. And let it go before she completely choked out Dawn.. After giving another set of instructions for self care she watched as Dawn and Mel left the main training area.. She yelped as out of nowhere her ankle was grabbed and she was literally yanked out of the ring and flung up and over the broad shoulder of her brother.. A fact she noticed after she was flung around.. Ragdolled into position on his shoulder and locked in with one strong arm.. He seriously is too damn big and strong.. Jeans.. boots.. long hair.. white shirt..

Kim : What the fuck Mac!

Mac : You are done.. Food!

His tone was one of no nonsense and finality.. Kim knows better than to try and argue with him on the subject of food.. But why was she dragged along for it.. Before he could make it to the door she tried kicking her way free but got swatted on the ass for it… She is gonna feel that sting for a while.. It did not stop her though stubborn as she is.. So next she tried to climb down from his shoulder only to find his arm tightening around her waist and just went limp..

Kim : Mac…. Put me down!

Mac : In a minute..

He barged through the door of the HellsGates and waved to Whisper who was talking to Ari outside and they both laughed at the scene..

Whisper : Off to Kat’s ?

Mac smirked and nodded..

Whisper : Have fun you two…

Kim : Kat’s ? What the hell for?

Mac swatted her ass again and Kim retaliated by smacking his ass right back.. She could reach it dangling over his shoulder like she was.. That did not help matters as he hit her right back much to the delight of the two wicked ladies that just waved towards Kim..

Kim : Mac seriously put me down!

Mac : In a second..

Kim groaned and yelped in surprise as he grabbed her, swung her back from his shoulder and planted her in the passenger seat of his truck. An oomph escaped her as she was planted in the seat.. Glaring at her big brother for a moment..

Kim : What the hell Mac..

Mac : Family time.. We are going to head on over to Kat’s place and we will all eat together!..

Kim : Jason, Rene, Whisper and Ari are not even gonna be there.. So why did I get manhandled to come with..

Mac : Because I noticed you did not eat a damn thing yet since we both arrived here at 7…

Kim : I am not even hungry yet!

Mac : You will be once you smell the BBQ… Cy has BBQ duty..

Kim groaned and fastened her seatbelt before she got another lecture..

Kim : Tell me you are gonna oversee the BBQ duties… I like your ribs better…

Mac chuckled and nodded.. Kim reached out grabbed his shirt pulling him in..

Kim : Don’t you dare tell Cy that..

Mac : Never..

Kim let go of his shirt and Mac shut the door of the truck.. She was already working out a training plan to compensate for missing the time that now she would be spending eating at Kat’s place as well training off the calories because between her sister and her brother she would be pigging out on way too good food and needing some extra gym time for the calorie overload she was about to take it.. That is why she complained mostly.. Her schedule going out the window.. She only had a few days left and this match was one that mattered.. You do not face the new Bombshell World Heavyweight champion unprepared.. She may have been the underdog going into this match with Roxi but there is no way Kim would underestimate Courtney.. You do not beat Roxi on dumb luck..

Mac : Will you relax.. I can almost hear you thinking.. You got this! You are already planning ahead..

Kim : I have no choice..

Mac : You can have a cheat day you know..

Kim : I don’t do that whole schedule.. I eat normal food on a daily basis but your cooking.. Cy’s cooking.. And Kat’s combined.. Dude that is a food coma waiting to happen… And this Sunday I am facing Courtney.. I need to figure out a plan to compensate..

Mac : You will be fine..

Kim smirked and nodded at Mac..

Kim : Fine.. Sure.. But I am not going in there to do fine… I am going in there to fucking win..

Mac grinned and nodded..

Mac : You can spar against me.. I know Cy will do the same.. And you have Rene and Whisper.. You will be more than ready..

Kim : I hope so..

Kim appreciated his unwavering faith in her and his support of her and everything she did even after he had already left SCW.. It only took a few minutes to drive up the mountain to Kat’s house and once she was there she wanted to get out of the truck and Mac beat her to it.. With the biggest grin ever on his face he grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder again and marched right up to Kat’s house walking in with Kim on his shoulder carrying her with ease..

Kim : Oh for fuck sake Mac.. I am not a ragdoll!

No answer back from the big man and Kim’s next words drew the attention of everyone as Mac made it into the living and kitchen area and the rest were out on the deck.

Kim : Goddamnit Mac I can walk by myself you ass!

All of them turning around saw Kim’s ample ass next to the shit eating grin of Mac as she was draped over his shoulder..

Cyrus : What a lovely surprise Mac.. You brought my hot fiance as requested..

Cy walked up and smacked her ass.. The sound made the rest cringe and Kim screamed..

Kim : Cy I am going to fucking kill you!

Cyrus : Now is that any way to speak to your loving fiance..

Kim : Yes it is when he is being a grade A ass.. Put me down Mac!!

Mac chuckled but finally flung her back and set her down.. Probably to regret it seconds after as Kim kicked him in the shin and smacked the chest of Cy with a knife edge chop..

Kim : Fucking assholes both of you…

Both of them chuckled at the still angry face of Kim but Kat soon walked up and grabbed her by the arm dragging her into the house..

Cyrus : We may have gotten a little carried away there with our plan....

Cy went to go into the house but was stopped by Mac..

Mac : Best let Kat cool her down for a moment.. Kim is so one of the guys that I forget at times that she is my baby sister..

Cyrus : She is a badass..

Mac : That she is.. Surprised a hell of a lot of people too.. But she is a badass with a lot of pressure on her right now.. I should have known better..

Kat came out on the deck with an angry expression on her face.. The infamous Gibbs smack followed on both of them, not just once either.. Kat hit the both of them twice.. That made Jace chuckle as he sat safe and clear from the abuse..

Kat : One of you is going into my bedroom right fucking now and make this right with her or so help me god the next thing I will hit you with is a goddamn steel chair!…

Mac : What do you mean..

Kat : Kim is crying..

Cyrus needed to hear no more and headed to Kat’s room in a blink of an eye…

Mac : Crying.. But..

Kat : She has been through hell lately.. That wargames match.. She went in first for fuck sake.. The only woman in the match and she was in that hellhole first.. Then she speared someone through the goddamn cage..  She was in a lot of pain because of it for the past few weeks.. Hell she still is.. Nearly became a TV champion despite it, if that bitch did not have her goons interfere she would have won the title.. That match was a high pressure one.. She was robbed.. Now she is preparing for another high pressure match.. And then this happened.. She was set up.. Had it all figured out.. And then she was yanked out of her routine on orders of her fiance no less.. Manhandled into coming here flung over the shoulder of her big brother.. Smacked by Cy in public.. Family or not that is not right..

Mac held his hands up and nodded..

Mac : I will talk to her later.. Let Cy be first..
—---------------------------------------------------------------
The screen is pitch black.. There is no light and nobody to be seen..

“Pressure.. Ever present when you want to make it to the top.. But the pressure is even greater when you are at the top.. You are going to find that out for yourself Courtney.. It is one thing to win the big match.. The shiny title that comes with it.. But a whole different thing to keep it.. Because no matter how determined you are to remain the champion.. There is always someone hungrier than you.. More determined than you to take it away from you..

Pressure has been on me since the moment I returned to the business by my brother’s request.. Is she as good as her brother.. Is she as dangerous as her brother.. Ruthless.. Aggressive.. Yes.. I am..

We have never met.. We have never so much as nodded in each other's direction.. You have been in your part of the roster. I was stuck in mine.. But let me introduce myself.. I am Kimberly Pain and it is not by accident that you are facing me.. I have been given to you as a test.. They do not have to test me to see if I have what it takes.. My career has proven that over and over again.. No.. They are testing you.. You took the big shiny belt away from their beloved Roxi.. And now they want to see if you are a worthy champion or if you are just a fluke winner catching Roxi on a bad day.

I do not believe you are a fluke Courtney.. I believe you are a damn good wrestler that got underestimated and you took advantage of it. As you should have.. Now you will not get the same luck this time around. Unlike most others I do not underestimate anyone.. Because on any given day they could be the next champion.. You proved that to be truth, right.. No.. I am not going to make you sound like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread because nobody is.. I do not believe in the whole hype thing for anyone.. You did good.. I will give you that..

But that was against Roxi.. You are facing a whole different type of beast in the ring when you go against me.. Pressure.. I have been dealing with the bitch that is high pressure matches for weeks on end.. Sometimes you win.. Sometimes you lose.. Nobody hears me bitching and moaning about having to face the same bitch again.. I just go to the ring and kick her ass.. Again.. Nobody hears me bitch and moan when I lose a match because unlike some of the high maintenance bitches in this federation and the wrestling world in general I know I can be beaten.. I am human.. I am a woman.. Flesh and blood.. But I am not nice.. I never have been and I never will be.

I don’t give a fuck if you like what I have to say or not.. I don’t care if you are a rookie or a veteran.. Whether you love the business or are indecisive about it.. Fact is you are about to step into the ring with one of if not the most dangerous women you have seen in your life, if not the most dangerous woman in the business today.. I bring Pain.. It is what I do best and I love every shout.. Scream and pathetic whimper I pull out of my victims before they tap out and run to the back hanging their head in shame because a mean little bitch like me forced them to give up…

Do not underestimate me. I am a former world heavyweight champion in an intergender federation  because I made guys bigger and stronger than you can fathom tap out.. I have retired titles and have more than held my own against the best of the best in this industry.. And I refuse to let anyone walk all over me.. Be it you.. Or anyone else on the women's side of the roster. Hell if management would let me I would face any and every single one on the men’s roster anytime of the week.. I have never been afraid to make the big boys my bitch..

I was retired.. But I was never out of the ring wrestling..I have been in the ring with the biggest and baddest you can imagine.. You have no idea just how much trouble you are getting into and the wisest thing you can do before our match is to choose your words carefully.. I have somewhat of a temper problem and I have more often than not torn some guy or girl to shreds when they looked at me as nothing but the next blonde barbie doll on the roster.. It is time for you to wake up and smell the roses darling.. I may be blonde.. But I’m no fucking barbie doll and neither do I give a fuck if I tear you apart..  Injure you.. Cripple you for life.. Or just rough that pretty face up to the point that nobody finds it attractive anymore..

Make sure that before you speak you have an inkling of just how bad for your health I can be and know for yourself exactly how much pain you can endure because I am going to push you way beyond your limits and laugh while doing so.. And if I hear that sweet sweet sound of a joint popping then you will hear my laughter ring out above your pathetic scream of pain..

And if you are foolish enough to underestimate me you will find yourself in a world of hurt.. I said I have a bit of a temper problem.. Truth be told.. It has a hair thin trigger and if you are as idiotic as about ninety percent of the past opponents I have fought you will make a stupid remark and wind up paying for it.. But when that happens do not come whining to me.. Don’t go crying about it on twitter or other social media.. When it happens.. Take your beating like a woman.. If you want to hold a grudge on me go right ahead. Amuse me a bit more..

I would say do not make that mistake… But you are probably going to do it anyway… And when you do.. I will be waiting and it will be my pleasure to introduce you to this wonderful pain filled future of yours.. Because that darling Courtney.. That is what I do.. How about you.. What do you think you can bring to the table.. Do you still remember all those technical classes on escaping submission holds.I sure hope to god you did.. Or your first big challenge since winning the title will be your retirement already..

I do hope you give me a fight.. I doubt it.. But I hope against hope.. Because I am coming to SCW Climax Control  looking for a fight.. And you? What are you here for.. The money… The title on your shoulder.. I hope it is more than that.. That you are better than that.. Whatever the motivation was you can blame it for your immediate pain filled future.. Do show up on time though.. There is no such thing as fashionably late in wrestling.”

With that said the next thing heard was static as the scene was cut off right there..

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Kat’s bedroom Kim laid down on the bed.. Her tears had stopped but her eyes were dull as she bottled everything back up inside of her.. She felt the pressure on the bed and just by that knew who was in the room and climbing on the bed with her.. She curled in on herself not even wanting her man to see her weaknesses..

Cy : I am sorry baby..

Kim sniffled and sighed.. Her voice was different from normal.. Softer..

Kim : It is fine..

Cy : No it is not.. We went too far.. We should have seen that you were under a lot of pressure..

Kim : Nothing new there..

Cy laid down against her and pulled her tight into his arms.. Kim was always the smiling one amongst the family.. Always strong.. Always happy.. But he knew her better than anyone.. He gently kissed her neck and held her close..

Cy : I am truly sorry baby.. I was so looking forward to eating together and having fun having most of the family in one spot for once that I forgot that you were on a training schedule.. You had a plan.. And I just tore it into pieces.. We did not think it through..

Kim said nothing just leaned into his touch..

Cy : Mac and I have gotten closer like you wanted us to.. And we connected it all to you and Kat.. Our family.. And so he had to bring you with him.. I asked him to because there was no way we were going to be having fun up on this mountain without you.. You are about to become my wife.. Kat is my sister… Mac is our brother.. Jace.. Well he is the annoying crazy cousin.. But he is cool with Kat.. And she is the hardest one to impress..

Kim knew this.. She turned into his arms and buried her face in his chest..

Cy : We will make it work.. You will be ready.. No more added pressure.. You had enough of that..

They laid together for a moment longer until they heard the bell ringing for the delivery of all the groceries Kat had ordered.. Kim got up from the bed and went to freshen up.. When she came out Cy had gone to the kitchen to help Kat and Kim walked right up to Mac.. He was sitting out on the deck with a mug of coffee talking to Jace about life, the business, all of it.. Kim walked up to him and just sat herself down on his lap burying her face in his neck. Holding her tight against him he spoke a few words to her but they were in Gaelic which sounds like an angry growl at best.. Kim nodded and remained quiet just snuggled into him. She would be fine.. They were fine..