Author Topic: Vinnie's symphony chapter one: Fenris  (Read 736 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Vinnie's symphony chapter one: Fenris
« on: September 16, 2022, 10:37:01 AM »

Vinnie’s symphony 

Chapter One: Visiting old memories

Tijuana, Mexico

September 12th 2022

We are at the house of Senor Vinnie, who has been off Sin City Wrestling for a while. He had done some soul searching as well as some injuries that needed to be taken care off. But this week he will finally be back on National Television as Sin City Wrestling is back in Las Vagas, Nevada after their tour in Greece and India. Something that he had enjoyed being back, because he could spend some time in his own home, nursing some wounds both mentally and physically. The biggest issue has been him and Fenris, it still had him frustrated over what had happened and who to believe. And now to make things worse, he had seen Fenris at the final stop in India issuing an open challenge, telling the world that he has healed for quite some time and was looking for a fight. Something Vinnie had not expected, more troubling that he had not known whether he should have accepted it or not. This caused him to go home, search for some answers and face reality on so many different areas. He knew he had to come face to face with his demons, one way or another.

It had been Monday morning, he had just finished his breakfast as he is still seated at his dinner table. Alone as heh ad been for many of years now since his divorce with Valora West. He still sat at the same chair, next to the chair that she had been seated through his time as being her husband. In the beginning he could have still sworn to have smelled her favourite perfume. He had always bought her Noa, because she had confessed to him that it made her feel wonderful. Something that to this very day he had been yearning for, to be felt special by someone like her…. But he knew that would have been nothing more but a hopeful lie to himself, because there’s nobody like her. Something that has either upset him as well as made him feel sad. He knew that he isn’t the only one in the world that has got bad luck in the love department, so he wasn’t looking for anyone’s sentimental support. This was something that he had to do on his own, but he was never willing to acknowledge the way to do it…. Until now.

“I can still go back, but do I really want to??” 

Sweat is pouring down his face, he is nervous. Something that he never is willing to showcase on camera, because he is an Alpha Male in his own mind. And those do not show weaknesses, something he had no issues of doing when he was married. Making him wonder whether that Vinnie was still there, somewhere hidden deep in a small a forgotten memory. 

“No, I got to do this… or else I am still avoiding the obvious.”

His lip is twitching after uttering these words as the camera slowly moves down from zooming in on his face to him holding his I phone 13 pro max. his left hand is shaking as it is merely a few inches away from the touch screen as the camera looks down on the screen as we see the name that he is staring at.

Valora West

The name that he had internal battles with deep inside his mind on whether he should have removed her name and phone number or not. Whether he should be feel liberated as it is a step in his process of moving forward in his life… Or whether he should keep it in case he needed a friend. A friend, he remembered scowling at himself for actually believing that she and him would actually come to terms of having contact again on friendly terms. Telling himself that you cannot remain friends with someone that you loved and still have feelings for if he could be honest to himself. But on the other side of the tale, it was more that he knew he could ever ask for. And now there’s a touch screen and his index finger that separates him from ultimately coming back in contact with the woman that he once called his wife.

“I hope she has not changed her phone number.”

Another thought that had crept up in his head all of the sudden, it would not have been out of the question. She would want to move on herself, perhaps she had been dealing with he same painful memories as him, maybe she had been staring at his phone number or pictures that they once took of each other just like him. Maybe he is just trying to believe these thoughts a bit too much. Thoughts that he had realized was making his heart beat faster and faster, his desire to once again be around her once more was creeping back into his mind. Thoughts that caused him to place his I phone back on the table and push it away from him. Realizing that he wasn’t ready for that confrontation. 

“Come on Vinnie, you got to do this…..”

His hands are shaking as he is slowly moving them towards the I phone once more, holding it in his hands as the name starts to blur in front of his face as it is shaking too much. He decisively holds it in one hand, taking deep breaths in order to calm down before using the option to call the woman that once was the love of his life.

“Please don’t let this turn into something ugly.”

He whispers as he listens to the phone trying to make connection with the other line, he could tell that she was still abroad as she had gone back to Japan to be a nurse. At least he knew that she had not changed that part of her life. The phone starts to ring a few times before he hears the other line accepting the call as he hears a familiar voice..

“With Lora??”

His heart has stopped for a moment, the soft voice of the love of his life has not changed a bit. He had to admit that he had missed hearing her soft sweet voice. Yet he feels scared, not knowing how to react or what to say…. And even worse, how she will react.

“Hello?? Who is this?? I can hear someone breathing.”

Vinnie is cursing to himself, he realized that he shouldn’t have put his I phone on speaker. But he know it is too late, he has to respond to her.

“Hello Lora, it’s me….. Vinnie.”

There’s a moment of silence, Vinnie is crossing his fingers in hope of Valora not cutting off the line with him. Although he couldn’t blamed her if she would.

“Vinnie???”

Her response caused his heart to stop a beat, she had recognized his voice and more importantly not hung up on him. His mind is racing all over the room as the sweat start to pour even more from his face.

“Si Lora, how are you?”

There’s a moment of silence, he could hear her whisper something in the distance before she turns her attention back to him.

“I am fine, you just caught me off guard. Is everything alright??”

He feels his heart pounding again, making loud echoing sounds in both of his ears. This wasn’t the response that he was prepared to get from her, causing him to make a mental jump of joy for her sounding concerned for him. Although he told himself immediately not to get his hopes up way too high.

“Si Lora, I hope you don’t mind me calling you that still??”

He hears a soft giggle from the other side of the line.

“You are still the gentleman I remember Vinnie, of course not.”

This causes him to sigh of relief, realizing that if there was any tension between them that he had broken it by now.

“Gracias Lora, I am sorry if I perhaps called you on a wrong moment. But I have been wanting to talk to you for a long time, I just never found the courage to call you.”

There’s a moment of silence on the other end of the line as that worries Vinnie.

“Lora??”

There’s still a moment of silence before Valora reacts to him.

“I’m still here, you just caught me off guard.”

“Forgive me, that is not what I intended to do. I…”

“No it’s okay Vinnie, you just caught me off guard because I have been wanting to talk to you too. I was just worried how you would react, considering how things went in the end.”

Vinnie suddenly got silent, trying to process everything that she had said towards him. Mostly for the mere fact that Valora admitted that she had wanted to talk to him as well. This moment causes him to suddenly have so many questions that he wanted to ask her, making it impossible for him to know where to begin as well as tempering any amount of hope of once again feel what he had felt once before.

“Are you alright Vinnie?”

Her concern warmed his heart, remembering her patience that she had shown to him in the early stages in their relationship when they had started dating. Smiling as he remembered how much he had changed because of her and how many sleepless nights he must have given her in that difficult time. But the words also gave him the realization that if there’s a more suitable moment to finally ask the questions that had been burning on his lips for so many years.

“Where did it all go wrong between us Lora??”

There’s a moment of silence, he could tell that his question had caused her to think back at their relationship as all the painful memories would resurrect once more. Causing him to regret his sudden bluntness as he immediately starts to seek for an apology.

“I’m sorry Lora, I shouldn’t have asked you this… I…”

“No Vinnie, it’s alright. You have every right to ask me this, because I have been asking the same question myself as of late.”

Vinnie could hear the sadness in her voice, she must have been going through the same things that he had gone through. Making him want to wrap his arms around her for a hug that he had given her so many times in the past, only to realize that this would only complicate things even more between them if he could and would. He realizes that he has to say something to make her feel more comfortable.

“Did you know that Pete has a new girlfriend?”

He could tell that his question had caused her gasp in surprise.

“Did he find another cactus???”

This causes Vinnie to chuckle a little, remembering how Pete had a crush on the cactus that Valora had in her own apartment. The two only had a small fling that could barely be considered to be a true relationship.

“Not really, do you remember the English Bulldog that the Barnharts take with them everywhere they go???”

He heard a big gasp from the other end of the line before it ultimately bursts out in laughter.

“Are you suggesting that Pete and Iris are dating???”

Vinnie scratches the back of his head, not sure of how much of the escapades that Pete and Iris have had through the past year or so have had to his ex-wife. But he starts to feel that secure feeling that he once had with her return to him during this phone call, making it easier for him to open up even more.

“Well let us just say that the Barnharts and I are searching for someone that could chaperone them during their dates, so that their dates don’t end up with Pete being this centuries Hugh Hefner.”

He hears a gasp from Valora, causing him to picture her to put her free hand in front of her mouth to stifle her reaction.

“Are you telling me that….”

Valora doesn’t finish the question, but Vinnie already knows what she had meant, it made him smile as he remembered how much their humour was so similar. 

“If anyone would be fitting for the job, it would be you.”

He suddenly realizes that his words were uttered with such excitement that it would be impossible for Valora not to have noticed it. Causing him to curse silently before turning his attention back to Valora.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. I just meant…”

His words are stifled when he hears a soft giggle coming from Valora’s mouth, causing him to sih of relief and yet worries about what could come out of her mouth next.

“You are so funny, you always knew how to make me laugh.”

The words causes his heart to skip a beat, giving him some kind of hope of perhaps more than he could have ever asked for.

“I would love to make you laugh some more.”

“Uhm…, well..”

He hears the doubt in her voice, mentally he face palms himself for being too excited and push himself too much upon her. Realizing that he could have blown whatever it was that they shared for a moment or two as he sighs and nods his head.

“I’m sorry, I went too far. I will hang up now if you want…”

There’s a moment of silence on the other end of the line, Vinnie is biting on his fingernails of his right hand while waiting for an answer to come from his ex wife.

“I wouldn’t mind if we had another talk Vinnie…”

Vinnie’s reaction is one of utter joy as he lifts a fist in the air out of excitement before trying to act real cool and not giving away how overjoyed he truly is.

“That would be great, when do you want me to call you??”

There’s another moment of silence as he could tell that there’s something that Valora wants to tell him.

“Well actually, I had planned a flight for tonight. I will be spending a few weeks in Las Vegas, I don’t know if you would like to meet me this Friday??”

Now it’s Vinnie’s turn to be silent as the words from Valora had come as a complete surprise. 

“Can I take this as a yes??”

A nervous giggle can be heard from Valora’s side as this causes Vinnie to snap out of his shock and reacts with a huge smile on his face.

“YES!! I mean sure, what hotel will you be staying???”

The two share details for a few moments longer as the shot slowly fades to darkness as Vinnie is one of the happiest men at this moment.

An unexpected reunion.

Vinnie can be seen at the lobby of the hotel where Valora is staying, he is dressed in a white suit and sports an expensive cologne. He is holding a box of chocolates in his hands as he uses his left hand to pull on the collar of his blouse, trying to loosen the tight fit around his neck in an attempt to hide his nervousness. He follows it up by breathing into the same hand to see whether his breath stinks, only to sigh of relief that it doesn’t. He follows it up by looking on the time of his watch, seeing that he is fifteen minutes too early. He begins to curse at himself, realizing that he has to be in this state for fifteen minutes longer, only to wonder whether she would think he still looks as good as he used to. 

“Calm down Vinnie, we just agreed for a talk. I’m not going to ask her to marry me for crying out loud.”

“Did I hear someone say marriage?? Who is the lucky girl??”

The words causes Vinnie to turn around in utter shock, he then looks around to see if someone else had something similar in hope that Valora could be confused by someone else but him. Only to realize that there is nobody else around him as well as Valora staring at him with a huge grin on her mind as she can tell how startled her reaction had made him.

“I am sorry Vinnie, I shouldn’t have put you on the spot with my comment.”

She walks over towards him smiling, she then looks at the box of chocolates and puts her hands to her mouth in surprise.

“Are those for me??”

Silence is the only reaction that Vinnie could give as he stares at the woman that he once called his wife, realizing that she is more beautiful than he had remembered. The dumbfounded look on his face causes her to giggle as she wraps both arms around his free arm and looks into his eyes.

“Now Senor Vinnie, I believe that we had a table waiting for us.”

This causes him to snap out of his trance and realizes that he indeed had booked a table for two.

“Uh yes, that’s right. Our chauffeur is waiting.”

The two walk towards the entrance of the hotel, where they walk outside and we see a white limo waiting for them as Pete is standing there while holding a door open for the two.

“Shouldn’t Pete be spending time with Iris??”

Asks Valora as she sees the potted plant standing there in his little limo driver outfit, Vinnie nods his head as he guides Valora to the car and allows her to step in first.

“Thank you Pete, you can close the door….”

Pete slams the door shut just before Vinnie could finish his sentence, Pete turns around as he is about to head inside of the limo as Vinnie coughs a few times. This causes Pete to turn around and stare at him.

“Shouldn’t you have kept the door open for me also Pete???”

Pete is about to stumble back to the door as Valora pushes the door open giggling.

”Don’t you two ever stop bickering?? Just get inside Vinnie, don’t keep the restaurant waiting over a misunderstanding.”

Vinnie stares at her, scratching the back of his head as he realizes that she has a point there and steps in. Pete hobbles to the door of the limo driver and sits down. We see that the pot that he is seated in is attached to the centre of the seat as there is a hole created. The steering wheel is one of a racing car with the gas pedal, breaks and every other option attached to the steering wheel so that Pete could actually drive the limo for the twosome. 

“Can he actually see something over the steering wheel Vinnie???”

Valora asks him with a look of concern, but Vinnie chuckles as he points at the monitor in front of Pete as that one is connected to a camera in front of the limo. The car automatically starts to drive as they are heading towards the restaurant as Vinnie hands Valora the box of chocolates.

“You look wonderful Lora.”

“My thank you Vinnie, you look sharp also.”

The two share some more pleasantries before they turn silent as Pete drives them to the restaurant. Vinnie is sweating as his nerves is getting to him, but he finally finds all of his courage to ask Valoras something.

“So how have you been the past few years???”

She stares through the window next to her as she takes time to answer his question, before letting out a sigh as she turns her attention towards Vinnie.

“It has been a rough past few years Vinnie, I tried to find any distraction in my work. I needed something in an attempt to forget you…..”

The words hurt his heart, he lowers his head for a moment before turning away as he does not want her to see the tears that are emerging. He suddenly feels a hand squeezing his softly as he finds the courage to look back at her.

“But I realized after a while that it was impossible for me to forget the man I loved.”

She looks at him for a few seconds before turning away with blushing cheeks. Giving Vinnie the courage to talk.

“I tried to forget you, to move on with my life and focus solely on my wrestling career.”

He takes a deep breath, trying to find the courage to continue as he keeps his stare on Valora.

“I realized that I have regretted everything that has happened between us, I…”

He lowered his face out of shame as well as he senses that he cannot stop the tears from coming. He feels Valora’s hand slowly lifting his face up towards her before putting a napkin towards his face and wipes the tears away from his face.

“We both have made decisions we regret Vinnie, but let this not overshadow our date.”

She says with a smile on her face, this causes Vinnie’s heart to beat faster as he returns her smile with one of his own. He nods his head as he tells Pete to speed up the drive as the shot slowly fades.

The shot returns at the restaurant where we see Vinnie and Valora seated at a table in a private spot as Vinnie did not wanted to be distracted by other people. The only other “guests” that have booked a private table are his friend Pete and the Bulldog Iris from the Barnharts as they are both eating Italian.

“You are so sweet Vinnie, to agree to a double date with Pete and Iris.”

Valora says as she looks over towards the smaller table, we see Iris with her golden dog collar around her neck, as Pete is dressed in a smaller version of Vinnie’s suit. Vinnie sighs as he nods his head.

“I made a promise to Bill to make sure that Pete and Iris will have someone watching them when they are dating, sadly I could not find anyone so this was the only solution. I hope you don’t mind??”

Her face lights up as she shakes her head

“Of course not,besides someone needs to keep an eye on the handsome devil that is seated in front of me.”

This causes Vinnie to choke on some food that he had put inside of his mouth, causing Valora to stifle a laugh behind a hand as Vinnie looks sheepishly at her. 

“”I uhm.., you mean me right??

Valora rolls her eyes as she shakes her head.

“I don’t see any other handsome guy that is single right?”

Vinnie blushes as he takes another bite before staring back at Valora, making him realize that he has not been this happy in quite some time. He is about to ask Valora a question when suddenly there’s a sound coming from behind them. Vinnie and Valora turn around as we see Pete having some Spaghetti all over him as Iris is barking very excitedly as that causes both Vinnie and Valora to laugh out loud. We see Pete run around the room they are seated, causing some of the tomato sauce to fall off of him as it falls on top of his suit before Iris jumps him from behind and starts to eat away the spaghetti. 

“That looks like fun.”

She says while giving Vinnie a wink, causing him to get a warm feeling back into his stomach, causing him to take a few deep breaths and decides to ask her something personal.

“Lora, would you perhaps like to go out with me some time???”

Vinnie asks with his heart pounding inside his chest, mentally crossing his fingers for her to say yes. But not knowing how to react when she actually did say yes, causing him to feel very conflicted on what he preferred her to say.

“I would love that Vinnie, how about this weekend?? Or will you be busy??”

Vinnie immediately wants to jump at the question to say yes, but then realizes that he is booked to wrestle Fenris this coming Sunday.

“Well I have a match this Sunday….,”

“Oh neat, who is it against???”

She asks while placing both of her hands underneath her chin, resting her head on top of her hands while looking at him so lovingly.

“It’s against Kristjansson……”

He says with a soft whisper, not really looking forward towards her reaction because of the history between her and her nephew and Fenris, as well as the situations that he had put them through. He slowly looks up towards her as he sees her concerned look.

“When are you two boys finally going to bury that hatchet???”

Vinnie wants to protest, but quickly closes his mouth as he knows that it’s no use because she is right. He leans back into the chair as he stares at the plate of food in front of him while searching for the right answer.

“Many things has happened over the last few years Lora, even after we broke up and what you probably do not know about. I regret many things that I have done, I regret the things that has happened between me and him in our final match as it was something that I had no control over.”

Valora looks at him with an annoying look on her face, causing Vinnie to raise his hands in innocence.

“Look, before you say something. I have felt regret ever since the moment happened. I had done anything in my power to be at any assistance for him.Hell, I even got on National Television and confronted not only his brother but also Fenris h imself. Pleading my case that I had never intended to have it happen to him what had happened. And I never expected sympathy, I never expected him to say you are fine. But he did say that one day he may forgive me. And for what has transpired between us throughout the years, that is enough for me. Because that means at least there's a chance of reconciliation. Something I had thought we had passed that stage in our lifves... just like you and me.”

He says with a sheepishly look on his face that has caught Valora off guard, she sits there silently while the two of them look at each other.

“Damnit Vinnie, why are you so sweet? You just turned my frown upside down while I should be upset with you. This was one of the reasons why things went sour between us Vinnie. Ty vanished all of the sudden, I had lost contact with Kristjansson. Hell I had given it all up for you, back then I thought I had made the right decision because I loved you. And perhaps I still have feelings for you, but in the end things got so difficult for the two of us that I got scared.i wanted to run away to somewhere I just could not get hurt anymore.”

Vinnie sees a tear emerge from the face of Valora as this caused him to swallow hard and bowed his head.

“I'msorry for all that I have done, I would understand if you prefer not t see me anymore. I...”

“No you dummie, All I just tried to tell you is that I realize that with my decision I hurt one very special person in my life.... and that's you.”

Vinnie looks back up at her with a look of shock on his face, not believing what she just had said to him.

“But...,”

She placed a hand on top of his, smiling at him while he could see another tear flow from her face.

“You did hurt me Vinnie, but it would have been selfish to think that every blame should be directed towards you. I have made mistakes and maybe I should have stayed when I ran away. But I was scared and I guess you do stupid things when you are scared. I hope you can forgive me??”

Vinnie swallows hard as he finally nods his head and smiles. The two stare at each other for a while before they continue the evening

To Be Continued

Three months in the making

The shot opens up with Vinnie seated in his hotel room, Pete is away with the Barnharts to supervise is date with Iris. Giving him the opportunity to open up to the man he will be facing at Climax Control, Kristjansson Balthazar Also known as Fenris.

“I have had many nights of wondering whatit would be like if we would ever come face to face once more Kris. I know you probably won't like me to call you that, preferring it to be used by friends and family. And I know that I am not part of your inner circle that you hold dear, it would still mean so much to me to at least do it now. You can decide afterwards where I stand and how I will be calling you from that moment on, but now?? It is just as personal then just being a straight up match.

Ï got to tell you man, you surprised me in Greece where you showed up. Telling the world how you got cleared once again and was looking for an open challenge..... and nobody responded... neither did I. And you know why that is Kris?? Well I will tell you why, I just hope it will be accepted in the world that surrounds us that needs to shut the fuck up.”

Vinnie sighs a little before scratching the back of his head, searching he right moment to continue.

“I couldn't do it Kris, I couldn't make myself to take that step and tell the world that I wanted to kick your ass. And even how much I wanted to for many years, that desire had been gone since that incident Kris. Maybe not just that specific moment, but mre that moment when we came eye to eye with each other. Where you took off those glasses and made me realize what had happened, I just became sad and upset. I became aware of what I had become, what I had done and what I used to be. I used excuses, became the victim that I didn't wanted to be. But I guess once you had that feeling that you will believe everything you say, then you start to believe it and it becomes a reality. Well, I gues I am the biggest hypocrite walking Gods Green Earth, making me realize that you deserve much better than just facing me. Until recently

"Because you know Kris, I have started to acknowledge all my wrong doings and I am intending to do right. Well at least as much as my  abilities would allow me to and the people that I did wrong want me to. But at least I will know that I had acknowledged it and wanted to set it straight, at least then Ii will be able to look myself in the mirror once more and tell myself that I did right. And that's why I am actually glad that you and I got this opportunity Kris. Because this is not for me wanting to finally beat your ass, this is for you to understand that I am a changed man.... and if that means I have to prove it by beating you ON MY OWN, then By God I shall.”

Vinnie raises both his hands towards his head, pushing his curly hair away as it causes his face to look tightly pulled back as if he is a martian.

“I understand that there is doubt, that there is a history of me doing so many different things to get an upper hand. I understand why Bea is banned from ringside, but truth to be told. I already told her to take the njight off and stay away. I have to prove to the world, to you and most importantly to myself that I am cagey enough to beat you.And for those who are going to quote me with a reaction that is close to bullshit. Then I hope that at least YOU can shut their mouths by telling them that I was the most dangerous opponent that you have ever faced inside that six sided ring.... 

“Ï just hope you will Kris, I hope you will at least acknowledge that from all my ungoing fuckups that I has ruined all the good that I have done..... And no, I am not sitting her to pity myself. I am sitting her to acknowledge the wrong and that I will undo them one by one. And how fitting to start with the man that I have done the most to huh??

"Because lets face it Kris, this is what you wanted to hear from me the last time huh?? Or in that tag team matchup where you had thought I had cleared my head and changed my life. I guess sometimes things take a slow turn to the left, when they should have taken a quick one to the right. But I am at least glad thatI made that turn Kris. Because it's obvious that in life that YOU do get a second chance, just as long as you grab that opportunity with boht ands and not let go. Well guess what Kris, I am already THIS close”

He puts two fingers together to emphasise the words this close even more

“”To reconcile with someone that I to this very day still love. I don't know what the future may bring us, but at least I made that first move instead of waiting for that opportunity to present itself. And to be honest? I am glad that it wasn't the other way around, that I went over towards you and beg for a match, to come together as perhaps two wreslers that will acknowledge and respect each other... Not unlike what I am positive to be hearing from you later this week. And I am happy that Lora did not present itself as an opportunity handed over on a silver platter, because for an angel like her... I have realized that I needed to fight for her attention and smile. Something YOU may not have realized, but it was something that I dearly needed.

"But that's not the issue upon this match is it Kris? it's YOU returning and ME wanting to prove a point. A point that is etched with the need of YOUR respect, not so much for my need to be once again up there for the grace of being a world champion. No Kris, I would be lying if I would not admit that I didn't wanted to be a champion once again. But this is far more important, this is the end all and be all of pro wrestling. The dream match that I have been praying on my hands and knees for three months now!!!”

Vinnie digs his fingers into his face, letting out a primal scream that is softened up by the palms of his hands.

“I am known as the man that cheated and who is to be blamed?? Nobody but my freaking self. I just hope that you aren't going to be expecting me to go out there once again and cheat as I have done so many times. This time I will wrestle you, I will put on a clinique besides my power to silence you Kris. Oh yeah, I am intending to silence the living shit out of you. Because deep down inside, I know you are mad as hell, deep down inside you want to put me through every single day of the last few months of your uncertainty, your anger and rage, your days when you needed people to help you, the nights when the lights needed to go out or whatever more that I did not know off.

“Ï know that never wanted any part of my help, I know have been dissapointed in me and my behaviour since I had joined the company. How things went with Lora, how things went with Ty, or perhaps even Brother David.... You are angry, perhaps upset, even dissapointed in me, because I have been a part of your life and not in a positive way has it not?? And you are absolutely right to even doubt even these words of what I have uttered and will say next. I am aware that I deserve very broken bone, every bloodvessel pop. And it's allright Kris, do whatever you want to do to me. I will endure it, I will take it and tell you the whole time that I  am not going to fall, that I am not going to accept the fact that I was wrong. Because Iknow Kris, even though I cannot go back and change thigns what I have done then. I can change the perspective of who I have become and who I will ultimately end up to be.

“I will walk to the back smiling, win, lose or draw... I will know that in the end I have become a better man. This time there's no more blame that will stick on my back as a major bullsey that everyone can point at. You can accuse me off everything that I have done, but after this match is over Kris. It will be OVER!! it will be DONE!! Because if you cannot get it through your thick skull that I have remorse of what has happened, not just for what you had to endure on your last match, but everything over the years... So if you cannot accept that, then it is YOU that is playing the victim... not me!!!

“And I know I do not have the friends that you have, that go out and drink a beer every opportunity that you get. I know that I have nobody that would go on a fight for me like Max Burke did for you. But I hope you understand that I had to put him in his place Kris, because I am sick and tired of having people needing their two cents being thrown into my face of whatever I Have done was wrong and that I need to pay for it. Only you can honestly say that I need to be punched into oblvivion or whatever it is that you got on your mind... but nobody else. So I urge you, go ahead. Feed your idealogy that I still believe that I did nothing worng, that I feel that I am the victim instead of you. Because THAT will be the moment that I will strike, that I will wake you up with the realization that I have opened up my eyes and for the first time in my life I have learned to see.

“Also, Lora told me that she hopes that after this match is over that it will be over between us. Because if it doesn't, then I will just shake your hand after the match. Hope we can say bygones are bygones and I will go my own separate way and I hope you can also. If not, that's all up to you amigo, because I know deep down inside.... this needs to stop, I want to fight you a million times as long as we both know that there's no more animosity and no more hatred. Because if you cannot accept that this is reality... then I will have to beat you down so hard that you will be gone once more and this time longerr than just hree fucking months....”

With that Vinnie tells the camera to stop recording as the shot fades to darkness.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>