Author Topic: Kneel Before The King...  (Read 270 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Kneel Before The King...
« on: August 07, 2015, 11:19:20 PM »
 The man known as Alex Grayson sat down in his locker room, unable to move anywhere else. He stared at the one title that he pursued for so long. He wanted to be alone for a bit, recalling the events that led up to this moment and the match that gave him the win.

Kain was going to be a busy man for a long while.

But then he thought of his family, the one priority in his life. Would his family be able to understand the necessary work he's going to put into this effort? It's no longer about the money for him, he's a rich man. But he doesn't want to be separated from his family either.

He looked up and saw Lisa enter the locker room, closing the door behind her. She took a chair and placed it across from her man and saw that there was pain in his eyes. She took his hands that were holding the belt and gently held them, looking straight into his eyes as she spoke.

What's wrong, baby? I can see in your eyes that something is troubling you.

Here he was, trying to stay strong and independent. But when it came to his wife, there would be no secrets hidden from each other. He looked at her, already in a state of confusion.

Do you see this title, sweetheart? I'm going to be a very busy man for awhile, but I'm worried about our kids.

She nodded.

After everything that we went through, I do not want us to be away from each other for long periods of time. This title means so much to me, Lisa, but I don't want it to be a bad moment for you and me. You and the four kids, our two sons and two daughters, mean the world to me. But I won't have that much time to be with them, because Sin City Wrestling is going to be needing me for a long time. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this title around my waist, but I want to do everything I can to do it. But I don't know if I can do it without you. To lose you would...

The thought was left hanging as he shook his head quietly. She smiled at him.

Alex, look at me please.

Like an obedient puppet, he followed her command without any complaints or hesitation.

I know that everything that we have gone through together as a couple and best friends, it has all worked out. And it's still going to work out. We have created a plan and we will stick with that plan. I'm not going anywhere. When I saw you win that title, it was one of the happiest moments I've ever seen in your life. No one can take that moment away from you and I want you to cherish that night, because it has made you a stronger man than before. No man can fault you for the courage and determination that you brought to the table since we met.

She gripped his hands even tighter.

I love you.

The champion couldn't help but smile. This gorgeous wife of his. How did he even get so lucky to be with her?

I love you too. I always have and I always will.

The couple stood up from their seats and embraced each other in silence. They broke it off and Alex was about to say something more, but she silenced him with her right finger.

This is going to be a long road for us too, but the kids will eventually come to understand. You don't see it all the time, due to the busy schedule you have, but the kids always ask about you, even though they are too young to understand. But I'm with them, my love, and I sometimes let them watch their father do a promo and their eyes light up like fire, their smiles wide. They see their Daddy, Alex, and they love him for it. They don't want to see just Kain on the screen entertaining millions of fans around the world. They want to see their father happy, doing what he does best. No one in the world, not my own friends or even my own family, can tell me otherwise. I chose the right man to be my best friend, my soul mate, and my confidant. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you than to be anywhere else. When we were away from each other for awhile, even though I was angry and hurt about last time, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you.

He nodded.

Neither could I. While I was off training and regaining my focus, Lisa, you were my motivation and I knew the end result would be the one I would want in the end.

He put the title on his shoulder and winked at his wife. He opened the door and allowed her to pass through before he followed and closed the door behind her.

As a champion, I expect no mercy. I expect to be brutalized and destroyed by every opponent out there and I return that gesture tenfold. My plans for staying as the SCW World Heavyweight Champion begins with steps that I take everyday. Not only am I the guy that everyone looks up to and aspires to be, but I'm also the guy that expects to represent Sin City Wrestling at its very best. This is not going to be an easy job in the slightest! I'm not saying that being a Roulette champion, a Tag-Team champion, or an Internet champion was easy - it wasn't. But this is far different than anything I've ever been through in my wrestling career. But I can handle it - the stress, the pressure, the difficulties. And if any of you think that I cannot, you're nothing but a pack of fools just chomping at the bit, thinking you're greater at the job than me. No. You're not. In fact, I can think of only one person that has done the job more times then I could ever count and that's Gabriel himself. Other than that? No one else has even come close! So maybe I'll be the first to do what no one expects me to do - be a longer, reigning champion than Gabriel or anyone else would ever be at this point in time. I also promised the fans that I would keep my word about defending the title on a daily basis and to do it in a fashion that's clean and without any controversy thrown in for good measure. I don't know what will happen, but I'll keep my end of the bargain as much as possible and do what's right by me, by my family, and for the fans that have stood by me ever since I kicked off my career as a professional wrestler. That day begins now and even though it's a non-title match, it may very well be to me. One way or another, I have to prove myself, against all odds, that I'm the man for the job. And who did they decide to give me?

Good old Lord Raab! Actually, I'm not going to call you Lord, because that's just pathetic. I'm your King and I don't see you as my equal. At all. So I'm going to call you Raab and if you don't like it? I don't care.

In any case, they threw me at you and I'm OK with that. Let's talk about you for awhile, shall we?

Now, I must have been knocked senseless and busted open plenty of times, but I do remember you. You brought me through Hell and I somehow made it alive. Impressive? Maybe. But I'm not impressed, because you don't convince me of much, except for what you can do in the ring. After all, I'm facing the guy that had to create a fake belt that he can be obsessed with and act like he's the man around here. It's like watching a small boy bring a fake wrestling belt into a classroom and showing it off, thinking that he's someone SPECIAL. Give me a break, Raab. Do you honestly think being the SCW "Violence" champion is going to make special around here? Is it going to carve you a new path into your life with magazines covers, TV and movie appearances, maybe a book that could possibly end up on the New York Times best-seller list? I don't think so. Fact is, that title in itself is a joke and worthless to carry around. What I have around my waist, for the time being, is REAL. It is not a toy to be played with each and every day. It is the top prize in our business and it's one that I take very seriously now. After all, this is a dream that I chased after for so long, Raab. And now I finally have it! Do you have ANY idea what this means to me? You don't, of course. You prefer to stay in your comfort zone and be happy like Golium with the One Ring, looking at it over and over and going "My Precious!" Over what? A fake, silly, ridiculous belt that means NOTHING to the rest of society, Raab? If you honestly think your belt has any significance to the rest of us, you're a fool. The guy that you're going to face, for the second time I might add, is the guy that will live up to his word as the SCW Heavyweight Champion of the world. This guy beat you before and I'll gladly do so again, although it definitely won't be a walk in the park and no, I don't think it was that either last time Raab.

You're going to be just any other fighter that I know out there today, Raab. You're going to look at me dead in the eye and you're going to want to kick my ass with every fiber of your being. Good for you pal. But do you think that all the damage in the world is going to stop my quest from my current quest to be the best that I can possibly be? No amount of injury or suffering is going to take me out of the game that quick. I assure you, Raab, anything you try to pull against me will undoubtedly hurt, but only temporary. And then there comes the intellectual side of you that I don't particularly favor either. You're no Sean Jackson, that's for sure. So why even bother with this match in the first place? I mean, here I am, a king that sits on the top of the mountain and I expected a challenge. But you? You're not even considered a challenge must less someone that could work up a sweat for me! But the authorities that be decided "Hey, it's Raab, this kick-ass machine that could knock Kain around like a little bitch, so let's give him someone to deal with for our fun and expense!" Please! I automatically expected Sean Jackson or Gabriel to invoke their rematch clauses right away and come after me with guns blazing, but this? I'm not pleased with it, to be honest. Here I thought that I had you in my rear view mirror, Raab, forever lost to the four winds and to never return. Unfortunately, I have to deal with you for a second time. So be it, Raab, you want my wrath in its entirety? I'd say bring it on! Just because I don't like what I see or even have to deal with doesn't mean that I'm not going to back off from any challenge, no matter how minor it is.

And maybe I can take this all as a blessing and so should you. Why, you're asking? Because you're about to be schooled yet again in the ways of ass-kicking and taking names. So when I'm finished with you, Raab, think of this as a couple of things. One, never to screw with me again after this. Two, you will never be better than me, not by a long shot. As for me, I take it as a blessing because it means that not only would I have kicked your ass from post to pillar for the second time, it's going to send the bosses one hell of a message. It's going to let them know "Hey, you think I'm here to play games with this belt of mine, non-title match or not? Think again!" I'm going to enjoy this match, even if I hate having to deal with it. I'm going to allow my rage to become the driving weapon that seeks your destruction like a homing missile to any kind of object that needs to be destroyed. I'm going to teach you a lesson, so think of me as your teacher once more. I hope you brought a couple of notebooks and some pencils, because I enjoy teaching what needs to be done and what shouldn't be done either. Everything that I have gone through today, Raab, I carry the lessons that I take with me from inside and outside the ring. I consider myself to be one hell of an intelligent individual, even if I did suspended or expelled from multiple schools. I guess that I am living proof that you don't need to graduate from any kind of school and earn a degree. Not that I'm against it nor am I advising anyone to follow in my footsteps in order to be a success, but it does prove that I'm awesome in my own way. You, on the other hand? You're like this large, dumb animal that's locked in a cage, Raab, holding on to the kind of anger that a caged beast displays. But how far will that go for you today? Or in the future? After I defeat you, you really need to go back to the drawing board and figure out a new game plan for yourself.

But hey, thanks to me, I've already devised a game plan that you may come to enjoy! It's called "stop being worthless!" Here's how it is going to work - you will discard that ridiculous title you think is important to you, you will grow a pair, and you use what time you have to hit the minor leagues and improve on the little skill and brain power you have currently amassed, then come back and show the world what you got after all that. Do you understand me? What you have right now will not give you the success you need to defeat me. You are powerless, you are pathetic, and you are weak. The last match may have demonstrated your strength, but only to a certain extent. If you can't beat someone the first time, why even bother trying the second or the third time? Of course, you're going to tell me that I'm a hypocrite, right, in regards to my duels with Sean Jackson? See, that wouldn't work on me, because what he did to me was worse and revealed his true colors in the end. He's not a legitimate champion and never will be. You also fall in that line, Raab. You may have been successful every now and then, but to me, not much. Do you think that if you beat me, Raab, that you would be climbing the ladder rapidly and hope to gain a title shot out of me? Don't count on it. You're going back to where you belong and that's at the bottom of the food chain, Raab. As a champion, I must make an example out of those that dare to defy me and try to embarrass me at my expense. You will be the first of many victims to fall during this era of the King Of Kings, Raab. You are done for the second time in our history with you. What will you do then, Raab? Will you blame it out on someone else like how my previous foe did or will you actually be a man and accept all responsibility for your actions?

Diese Entscheidung überlasse ich Ihnen. (That choice I leave up to you).

For I am Kain. The King Of Kings...

And I...HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion