Author Topic: Old Memories/Revenge  (Read 245 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Old Memories/Revenge
« on: July 24, 2015, 11:47:56 AM »
 The man known as Alex Grayson to a few, but known as Kain to the rest of the world, got out of his red Mustang Corvette and slammed the door behind him. He took a moment to survey his surroundings for a second with a calm expression on his face, unable to show any emotion at the moment. Before him stood a towering, black gate that led into a cemetery that was filled with graves of loved ones that died either peacefully or tragically. In his case, his parents died under tragic circumstances and were laid to rest here. It's been awhile since he visited his parents's graves, but the life of a professional wrestler does not allow this luxury. On top of that, Alex is married to a beautiful woman and has four children with her, so they are considered a priority and he has to work extra hard to get to where he needs to go and get paid top dollar for his services in the business. However, even with all that in place, Alex had to take a day for himself. His children were too young to understand what he went through and he preferred them to be happy at the moment, enjoying their lives as kids. Only his wife could ever comprehend the pain and suffering he went through and understood completely as to why he had to undertake this journey alone. In fact, he did ask his wife if she was willing to take the kids to Disneyland for the week so that he can be alone and focus on the combat ahead. Of course, she promised him that she would be at his side when Climax Control aired and that's around the corner. Meanwhile, this visit to the grave could be his last visit for a long time, for the outcome that he has been desiring for since Into The Void IV will finally come to pass. Freedom? That's gone out of the window as soon as he achieves his dream and it will happen. But he has to set the present aside and focus on the past, if only for a short while.

As the rain starts to hammer down on his face, Alex quickly turns around and grabs a gray umbrella that was tucked neatly in the passenger seat. Then he faces the iron gates once more and unfolds the umbrella, raising it over his head. He did not dress casually for this moment, for the mood and tone of the atmosphere was somber. He chose to wear a black suit, with a white button-up shirt tucked beneath the jacket with a red tie hanging silently on the top. Black business pants graced his legs while black dress shoes and white Nike socks comforted his feet with its soft touch. He stared directly ahead at the gate, then slowly walked toward the cemetery. Using his left hand, he ordered the iron gates to swing open and they obeyed his silent command as they loudly opened and swung all the way back until they stopped moving altogether. He entered the cemetery and started walking on a path that would lead straight to the top. He kept his head straight down and his eyes locked firmly on the ground, trying to concentrate on his footsteps. He didn't want to revisit this moment in a long time, especially now, but it has to be done in order to cleanse the soul and do what's right for him. His parents would want him to not be distracted by matters such as these, ones that are close to the heart, so maybe that's why the visit is important here and now. Or maybe it's the fact that he's still grieving over his parents to this day. He wasn't sure, but he would understand the purpose very shortly. Getting to their graves would be the first step to enlightenment. The rest he would have to understand along the way.

Reaching the top of the cemetery, he reached his destination; two lone graves that sat quietly with his parents's names on them - Simon and Lara Grayson. As the rain continued to drop on a steady downpour, he glanced at the view behind him. It was a splendid look on the city of Detroit,  one that he would have normally enjoyed staring at, for it reminded him of the good times that he spent in his youth before the unfortunate slaughter began. Of course, it reminded him of the bad too - of how he grew up in a place without any family nearby and found salvation in the streets where he fought and in the gyms that he trained in. But that's the way of life for him back then - all he wanted to do was get stronger and to figure out a way if fighting is legitimate enough to make a living. He shook his head at that thought for a moment. He rose through the ranks as an underground fighter when he wasn't supposed to, but he ruled those territories with an iron fist. It wasn't that he was overconfident of his abilities, but confident enough to get the job done, no matter what the odds were when it was against Alex. He knew that there would be times when his body would get broken, beaten, and scarred, but sooner or later, he would rise up to the occasion and get the wins that he felt he deserved in the end. Now, no one in the underground fighting circuit dared to challenge him or even went after his woman, for they also knew how powerful and strong she was and perfectly capable of handling herself. After all, the beatings she gave? Considered to be legendary in the circuit as well. In any case, Alex survived the tough battles laid out in front of him and came out much stronger and more determined to see things go his way as much as possible. Looking down at his parents's names, the memories swiftly came to him and he closed his eyes and let the memories run adrift in his mind, like the wind that would come and go through him on a sunny, but breezy day.

For the time that he’d known them, his parents were kind, gentle souls. In fact, they never said a bad word to anybody and would keep people’s spirits high. They were welcomed by the small community they inhabited and all loved them for their generosity and kindness. When it came to their only son, he was their only priority. Alex briefly smiled, recalling the memories that he had with them for those solid, wonderful ten years. Although he was a young kid, his parents felt to give him advice that would help him succeed in the world and they had long talks about it. When it came to just rough-housing and having a good time, they would smile and laugh often. Alex would be spending time with them separately and getting them to know them more and more about their own past and backgrounds. It was such a wonderful time...until it was all stripped away from him that one night. In that tragic moment, he would no longer see his parents and they wouldn’t be able to see the son that could have stayed in school, graduated as a valedictorian and would have gone on to do great things in a different life. But Alex was no longer that person that day. How incredible is it that life pointed him in a different direction and found himself to be a monster that had to get his rage out in some form. A healthy outlet was needed and fighting was the only way to do it, whether it was legitimate or not. Thank God for sitting down in front of the TV, every now and then, and catching a glimpse of professional wrestling. If it wasn’t for that, that dream of his wouldn’t have been built from the ground-up; to compete against other men of his division and to maybe become a world champion, to be known and respected by all. Of course, sometime later, he told his parents of that dream and they would laugh at him. They considered it to be a phase that he would get over and maybe he would change route and go with a different career, such as being a doctor or a lawyer, the kind of job that would pay for everything and get him on the right path to be independent and free. But a job that requires to fight all the day? What nonsense! His parents knew him to be better than to pursue a path like that. Unfortunately, talks in regards to his career advancement were never discussed with his parents. Now all they can do is watch their son from the heavens and do their best to guide him through some kind of approval, although Alex would never know. Maybe it was the actions of his past that caused him to visit his grave that one time and caused him to have a revelation of his life that made his parents, though dead for all eternity, approve in their own way. Today would be a short visit, but an important one nonetheless.

The rain continue to cascade gently from the dark skies below, steadily dropping on his umbrella as he knelt down in front of his parent's graves. He brushed the dirt aside a bit and quietly said a prayer that wasn’t audible to understand, closing his eyes as he does so. The words were quick, but full of hope and love, something you would never hear the man inside say to any of his opponents, unless they deserved his respect. He knew that he had to brush aside his parents and their memories with them. He had to become the relentless monster that he was once before if he were to have any chance of destroying a man that has haunted him for the last month. Truth be told, he had no choice. Sean Jackson put him in a state of anger and rage beyond anything he’s ever felt for anyone. Maybe that’s what he said in his prayer, to ask for forgiveness for what he’s about to do that night. It won’t be downright murder, for prison isn’t a likely atmosphere for him to be in anytime soon. But all he wanted to do, to that man, was to break him in every way possible, to put him out of the scene and place him in a comfortable bed, his spirits crushed and his body broken. Would his parents approve of this act? Would his parents smile down at him once more, knowing that their son finally exacted vengeance, gain a sense of justice, and finally realize the dream that has eluded him since childhood? Alex slowly nodded to himself and then cried the tears that had to come, for they would eventually be released like a flood that was released from a barrier that was finally annihilated. He could feel his hands shaking like crazy, feeling the emotions of his world finally breaking at its core and all he had to do was let it go. The man known as Alex Grayson was a mess, broken and unhappy with what’s going on even now. Crying it all out and getting it out, in front of the only two that gave him life through birth, would help him to cope with the pain that he felt after all these years. He almost dropped the umbrella, but kept himself steady as he let the tears flow for a few minutes more. Shaking his head, as if to banish the memories of his dark past, he brushed them aside with his right hand and rose to his full height. He glanced at the sky once more, thinking to himself that the current landscape was perfect for the night that was rapidly approaching. Hell is coming towards his opponent’s doorstep and he’s not going to be in the mood to be nice towards the man that had somehow eluded him with his twisted games and constant lies. He would address them all and move on like a soldier that lost so many of his comrades, but refused to give up on his mission. He had to take the fight to a man that played games within his mind and had gotten to him. The loss that he received at the hands of Mr. TNA was his own fault, but it will be an error he will correct when they faced each other once more. For now, all Alex desired was to face the man that took his world by the throat and rattled it to the bone. Never again will he allow any man to do the horrendous deeds he did. HIs parents would approve of that, of Sean Jackson’s total decimation.

He quietly said goodbye and turned away from the graves, walking down the pathway that would lead back to his red Mustang Corvette. The present was now his complete focus as his cell phone buzzed from within his suit. Keeping the umbrella still in his right hand, he flushed it out with his left phone and turned it on with a few button presses. It was a text message from his wife, asking him if he was doing okay and if he wanted to talk with her. Smiling once more as the tears finally died, he pressed a single button, you could hear ringing from his phone and somebody picked up on the other line. The conversation was long and quiet, but Alex didn’t say anything out loud for the world to hear, for his words would be kept in private. He told her of what happened with his brief visit to the cemetery and the result it produced. On the other end of the line, Lisa, the love of his life, understood her man more than anybody else on the planet and became both his best friend and confidant, offering him strength and peace with her own words. He drowned in her voice and wish it would be a world in which only the two and his children would exist and it would be in a place of peace and harmony. That’s what his mansion stood for - a place to get away from everything that was happening in the real world and to stay in comfort with the family that his wife allowed to happen and he’s in love with that family. If Sean or anyone in that place took that away from him, he was done. After exchanging final words with each other for the time being, Alex shut off his phone and finally made his way to the entrance of the cemetery. As if by an act of magic, the iron doors closed behind him and he finally reach his car. Folding the umbrella back into its original state, he threw the item back into the passenger’s seat and re-entered the car. He sat there, now thinking of the match in itself and how he has been preparing for it. Taking everything into account, he has studied Sean Jackson’s previous matches before they clashed and how he worked in the ring, including his own matches. He understood that Sean’s greatest weapon would be his mind and not his strength. If he were to win this battle once and for all, he would have to be one step ahead of his opponent. If he wasn’t, he would once again be slain by the beast that escaped his wrath and take the title with him once more. That won’t happen at Climax Control. That night would be his greatest accomplishment and after it’s all said and done, no one would ever doubt him again.

Smiling widely at that thought, he turned on the car and drove away from the cemetery as the sight turned to the skies for a brief moment before it fades away to the darkness.

My name is Kain and I am the King Of Kings!

Sean Jackson, I offer you no kind pleasantries. Instead, I offer you my rage.

Legitimate rage!

For the past month, you have been nothing but a thorn at my side. Do you really think that everything that you did was funny to you? Do you honestly believe that you could easily take me out of the game that quickly with your cowardly tactics?

The answer to both is NO!

Nothing that you have accomplished will never be recorded in history as one of the greatest comedic acts of all time and anything you’ve tried to pull against me does not destroy me that easily. I have been thinking of NOTHING but revenge ever since Into The Void IV, an event that would change your life forever and NOT in the good way either. All you did was make yourself to be a prime target to be annihilated eventually and I’m the only man, in Sin City Wrestling, to take on that challenge and complete it. Everything that you have said or did has made you to be a snake that doesn’t give a damn for anyone but himself. You put people’s lives in danger when you send them into harm’s way and you certainly have been trying, time and time again, to put me down for the count and involve yourself in business that isn’t even yours to begin with! I’ll gladly state the obvious - you’re not a man, you’re a chickenshit! You can’t even face me as a man, because YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that I am much stronger and more powerful than you will ever be in this lifetime. You do not want ANYONE messing with the gold that’s around your waist right now, so you try your best to run away, as I saw you did when you escaped my clutches and ran up the ramp like the coward that you are, Sean Jackson. For that, you are a degenerate and a weasel that has no backbone in his body!

How is anyone supposed to see you as a legitimate champion? Just because you were able to outmaneuver me in our last title defense? You worthless asshole! You put an innocent person in the ring, Sean, and you did NOTHING but wait until you had me in your hands, then struck from behind and took the gold from me. What kind of professional wrestler does that make you? NONE! If I were Mark, Christian, Erik, or even Andrew Watts, I’d be embarrassed. Fact is, you have no honor or integrity. You refuse to put up a fight, because you are SCARED. You are scared of the man that I have become and do not wish to be humiliated in front of the entire world. When that was all said and done, I came to realize that you must have been shocked and surprised as to what kind of damage I can do to anybody in the ring, Sean. You never wanted to face my wrath in one-on-one combat, so you pulled the oldest trick in the book, Sean. Your twin magic, as you called it, enabled you the success you gained that night. But you won’t be able to pull that crap around me ever again. In fact, I underestimated you twice now. This time, it won’t happen again.

And how DARE YOU try to blame it all on me! How in the world am I responsible for your petty actions? Do you really think I would stoop THAT LOW for your gain, Sean? Absolutely not! The only thing that I am responsible for, Sean, is my actions in what I do in Sin City Wrestling! Nothing more, nothing less! I condemn everything you have said about me and prefer to spit right back in your face with the truth! Truth is on my side, Sean, and I intend to use it at every turn to make you both frightened and pissed off as time marches on. Unlike you, I don’t send our a look-a-like to do all my work! Unlike you, I don’t deny anyone their opportunity to face me for the gold! Hell, once I do win the SCW World Heavyweight championship belt, Sean, I’ll gladly fight anyone on a daily basis for the gold and NOT run away from that duty, UNLIKE YOU! And I know that you hate me with the utmost intensity, but I could care less! I have a job to do at Climax Control, Sean, and what I plan on unleashing is my own brand of vengeance!  It’s the kind of revenge that I look forward to giving right back to you, for all the injustices you gave to me. There is nothing in the world, Sean, that’s going to stop me from traveling to that time and place to do what I do best in my lifetime, Sean - beat the crap out of people for a living! And that’s what I intend to do!

And if you want to blame someone for what’s happening right now, Sean, that would be you. I have to give thanks to Christian Underwood for doing the right thing and booking you against me for the title at stake. As of right now, I’m unsure as to how it will play out with the special guest referee, but this time, my instincts are honed in and I’m ready for anything that comes my way, Sean. I may act surprised at first when I discover who it is, for it could change the tide of the battle for me, but I will not let it get to me. I certainly hope, for your sake, Sean, that you don’t get distracted by it either. You have a long night ahead of you and I promise you, you will not be leaving that building with the SCW World Heavyweight championship belt around your waist once more. This time, I’m going to be the one to end both your career and legacy! So when it’s all said and done, you asshole, I gave you chances, but now, you’ll have to live yourself with it when I’m through with you! There will be no going back and re-doing it all-over again. This isn’t a videogame where you can simply die and try again at a checkpoint! No, Sean, this is real-life and you have been somehow getting lucky with your battles. I’m going to permanently end your luck, your life, your career, and everything about you very soon. It’s only a matter of time, Sean, before you’re finished!

So do you feel yourself still swimming in that sea of overconfidence? Keep doing so, boy, because I’m going to make you change your tune about me QUICK! I’m very confident in my abilities as a fighter and a professional wrestler, Sean, and there won’t be a damn thing you can do to save yourself from the oncoming slaughter! There will be no more twin magic, there will be no more words of lies, or anything of the kind that you decide to pull against me. I have a great feeling, in my mind, heart, and soul, Sean, that Climax Control will belong to me and at least I will have realized my dream. You are the only obstacle that’s standing in my path to victory, Sean, and I intend to take my time brutalizing you and making you MY BITCH in every way, shape, or form. I will seek you out, in that ring, and I won’t give you mercy. This isn’t just about strength though, Sean, it’s about outwitting you and I know your game and your pitiful tactics by now. Nothing you do, at this point, will phase me or surprise me anymore. I will not and shall not rest until I break you, make you scream and cry out for forgiveness, which you will also receive none! At Climax Control, Sean, I am going to do the one thing that everyone has been wanting to see ever since Into The Void IV happened and that’s you not becoming the World Heavyweight Champion EVER AGAIN!

Ever since I was a little child, Sean, all I wanted to do is to become the man of the hour and to fight for honor and glory with the belt around my waist. Like Gabriel himself, I will seek out all challenges and dethrone them, holding the championship belt around my waist and proving myself to be unconquerable! Not with cowardly tactics, but with fists of steel and iron! Not with magic, but with might instead! I am going to make myself the gold standard that every man will have to look up to, to aspire to be, and to do what’s right by them! I, on the other hand, will provide you your own blood with my own hands, leaving you helpless and broken permanently for life! You will NEVER EVER challenge me for the SCW World Heavyweight championship, Sean. You will NEVER do the things you did to myself or others to gain what you want. That’s a promise to you, Sean. I’m not going to stop, retreat, or surrender until my dream has been achieved and when that happens, I’ll be the one standing tall, firmly on my feet, and be what Sin City Wrestling wants anyone to be - the man that’s on top of the mountain, with the gold around his waist, showing everybody else in the world exactly what needs to be done to stay on top! I just hope that you are ready for the rude awakening that’s about to be thrown at your direction, Sean, because no one in the world is going to save you. Not that stunt double of yours, not those convincing words that you attempt to be truthful with, and you will not be escaping my clutches this time! You will be the victim that I will gladly step on to take that belt and see my childhood dream realized once more! It’s that kind of dream that makes a fighter like me all the more dangerous to deal with, Sean, so you will not be happy with the end result as I lay everything on the line. My heart, my body, my soul, my career, my reputation, all of it. I’m going to do something that my parents or Ariel never wanted to see - become the heartless beast that cares for nothing but ripping throats out and savoring in the conquest of victory with no remorse or regret! So I suggest you do yourself a kind favor to me, Sean. I suggest you polish that title up as much as possible, Sean. I want you to savor your time with the title with every moment possible, because it’s going to VERY SHORTLY at Climax Control. Special guest referee or not, I care less about that. I only care about the pain, hurt, and suffering that you’ll be experiencing at my hands! That title BELONGS TO ME, Sean! It doesn’t belong to you anymore and it will be my pleasure to strip you of that and everything you are worth at this point and time! Farewell, Sean. I have nothing more to say to you, for my actions at Climax Control will be what’s left to say until the job is done!

For I am Kain...The King Of Kings!

And I….HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion