Author Topic: Putting It All On The Line  (Read 321 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Putting It All On The Line
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:33:19 PM »
 Please, don't go!

I turned and faced my wife outside of our mansion. It was late evening and the limo driver was waiting on me. He's supposed to be taking me to the airport so that I can catch my red-eye flight to  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Ever since Ariel dropped the news on me, I had thinking of nothing else but the match. But at the same time, in doing so, I have been ignoring her and my children as I focused a lot harder on my training and studying Gabriel through his matches. This was going to be a long night at Climax Control and I didn't want any distractions, especially since I'm challenging him for the SCW Heavyweight championship belt.

She wanted me to stay behind, to look after the family...to be the good husband and father that she wanted me to be.

But I knew better. If I was to keep on being a success and earning more money for my family, I HAD to do this. There was no other way.

You've been following me for so long, Lisa. Why are you fighting me over this now?

She climbed down the steps and looked up to me with tears in her eyes.

This isn't about you and your quest for the gold anymore. This is about us. I don't want us to be separated and hurt after what went through together last time.

I'm not going down that road again, my love. You got to believe me...

Before I could say anything more, she slapped me hard. I took the hit, but said nothing as her face changed into one of sadness and she cried, immediately regretting the hit. She planted her head on my chest and sobbed as I held her close. I know that her heart is torn in two places and so was mine, admittedly. But this was the right thing to do.

Or was it?

She looked up at me again and I placed my hands on her shoulders.

I understand that you are in pain. I get it. We have been through so much together, sweetheart. But this is my childhood dream and if I don't take this chance now, then I'll regret it and will be asking myself many questions afterwards. That's when I'll be hurting, Lisa. And I don't want that to happen ever again. Plus...I think of the kids.

She took my hands and held them, allowing me to feel the warmth of her own body energy seeping through my own.

I'm just worried about you. Alex, I know that nothing else in the world would make you more happier than becoming the SCW Heavyweight champion of the world. I'm with you on that. I support you to the fullest. I want my man to be happy. But I also don't want you to lose focus or sight on us either. I fell in love with you and married you and even chose you to become the father of our children for many reasons. But when you win this title, I'm just afraid that's all you will be thinking about.

I closed my eyes and shook my head before opening them again.

I wouldn't worry, because you will be there at Climax Control, won't you? To remind me of why I'm doing this? It isn't just about me accomplishing my dream, Lisa. It's about making sure you and the kids are set financially for life. We have millions of dollars in the bank, but each and every day, something could change in the blink of an eye and we could lose it all. I don't want us homeless or penniless for that matter. Gabriel is now in the same situation as I am, except that he has one kid, and I'm sure that's why he is going to be there to fight. He's going to be providing for his kid from here on out and I don't blame him. In fact, I respect him for that. But it doesn't change the fact that my dream is finally within my sights. I need to do everything in my power to beat him and to show him and the world that Kain is proven to be a big deal around here, Lisa.

She nodded in response and I continued on.

Since you are coming with me, I'll go on ahead and make the trip to Saudi Arabia. Be with the kids for a little longer, then join me. I want you at my side for this match, Lisa. You and the kids mean EVERYTHING to me and that's why I'm determined to go down as a winner, not as a loser. Gabriel will find out, the hard way, that I'm the baddest motherfucker in town and he's going to learn exactly why I am The King Of Kings.

She kissed me hard on the lips. It was a kiss that showed commitment and promise. Every time I felt that kiss from her lips, it was heaven. I consider myself to be the luckiest guy in the world. She is my queen and I'm her knight in shining armor, the one woman I would do anything for, including pursuing my dream at all times. Even if I lost the fight, I would still come out as a winner, because she knows that I never quit, retreated, or surrendered to the man, even though he could have possibly gotten the best of me. But I know otherwise. Everything that I've been through to this point will aid me in the battle to come and I'm not about to let Gabriel or myself down in an attempt to win the gold and do the impossible.

I broke off the kiss, winked at her, then entered the passenger's side of the limo. The engines roared to life and the limo backed out of the mansion and start going down the road, eventually disappearing from view.

My wife smiled as she watched the limo go, then turned around, climbed up the steps, and opened the door before stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

Gabriel!

We meet at last!

Allow me to introduce myself to you personally. My name is Kain. I am the King Of Kings.

At last, after everything that I've gone through from the beginning of my return at Inception, this once-of-a-lifetime opportunity is bestowed upon me. The one prize that I've been gazing at for so long is within my grasp. The only thing that's standing in that way of accomplishing my dream is you, a man that has done everything in his power to successfully defend it.

Because of that, Gabriel, you've earned my respect. You are clearly an opponent that is to be taken seriously at the highest level possible. I am not going to be underestimating you at any point in the match, despite my all-time high in the realm of confidence.

I wonder what you must be thinking now. Could this simply be another day at the office for you? Do you believe that you can just easily stomp me out of the game with relative ease?

I'll tell you the answer to both questions.

No.

And I'll tell you why, Gabriel. All of these opponents that have been facing for the past five to six months - they are all interesting fighters in their own way. But despite all of their trash-talking and methods, when it comes to entering the ring against you, their actions couldn't do the talking in the end. Another possibility is that their beliefs didn't sustain them until the very end, another reason to consider as to why they weren't good enough to hold the SCW championship belt in their hands for the first time in their career.

I'm not saying that guys like Goth, Andrew Watts, and Sean Jackson, just to name a few, aren't bad fighters. Far from it. But it wasn't their night - it was yours instead.

Good for you, Gabriel.

But this time, because I have so much at stake, I'm willing to make a difference at Climax Control that night. Fact is, no one in that locker room believes that I have ANY chance in defeating you for the title. But as I've come to learn in my lifetime, Gabriel, the only one that I should be counting on is myself. All I have left in this world, Gabriel, is my own two hands and feet and the body that God was kind enough to bestow upon me.

The belief that I have within me was created out of the necessity to survive on the streets. I'm sure you know by now, Gabriel, that my parents's death affected me greatly. It was the starting point that I became to grew close with my dark side and it was that part of me that allowed me to succeed in every way possible.

Getting expelled from schools and staying on the streets thereafter, I got into one fight after another, learning from those who are better than me and earning experience. As I kept on going down that path, I got to understand how fighters worked, not just with their fighting styles and the way they carried themselves, Gabriel, but how their minds worked and what they tried to do to end my career. By then, I knew how to fight and I've done the job exceedingly well.

Hell, man, it doesn't even matter that I lost. Why is that, you ask?

Unlike most fools out there, I learn from my mistakes. I brush it off, get back up, and say "Is that all you got? Bring it on!"

And that's what makes me dangerous, Gabriel, because I'm a fighter that never quits, but it's even more interesting when I face a man of your caliber, isn't it? After all, you've been known to never quit or give up when the going goes tough. That's why I feel like this is going to be the fight of my life, because I'm dealing with an opponent that knows all the tricks of the trade as well as I do, Gabriel. Looking at you and what you've achieved in your entire career, I know I have the odds stacked against me. But I'm OK with that.

I'm OK with that, Gabriel, because that's how life has been for me. The challenges have been too great and you could imagine the crowd reactions I was given. But as usual, I proved them all wrong, each and every time. I'm the exception to the rule, friend. I'll do whatever it takes to get me to the top, because I'm my own man. I say what I do and I'll do what I please and all of my hard work and training pay off inside the battlefield. That's why I believe I have a chance in doing the impossible, Gabriel. I believe that I have a major chance, unlike anyone else that has faced against you, in dethroning you and taking away the one thing that matters you the most around here - your SCW championship title.

When I take that away from you, I want to know.

What will it mean to you, the oncoming loss that you are able to feel for the first time in your career? Will it be painful? Will you be in denial that the impossible finally became possible for a man like you? Will you hate me afterwards for what I've done? I want you keep something in mind, Gabriel. Since I have nothing personal against you, this is simply business between you and me.

All I wanted, for my entire life, was to become the top champion in any federation that I set foot inside in. It's been a dream of mine ever since I laid eyes on the other federation I used to work for, Asylum Wrestling Alliance. I achieved the dream once before and I'll do it again, because I'm worthy of something greater in this business, Gabriel. This match is going to be the fight of the year between you and me. I have a feeling that you and I are going to be tearing down the roof and showing EVERYBODY what champions of the past and present, being me and you respectively, are made of. Forget losers like Steve Ramone or Casey Williams - they belong in the minors. Guys like Goth or Sean Jackson don't even compare to our level, Gabriel. And I assume that my star will be shining higher than yours after our match in Climax Control. My destiny lies in becoming the NEW SCW Heavyweight Champion and to go on and defend even longer than five or six months. It's going to be the toughest challenge of my life, but I'll gladly do what it takes to not just survive, but to WIN.

I know that this match is going to be ugly. We are going to knock each other out senseless and bleed each other to the point of where we cannot. But it will be my determination and my refusal to surrender that will give me the edge over a fighter like you. But don't worry, my confidence will stay in place. I know that anything can happen in that ring, on that night. You could easily do me in without me knowing until it is too late or your posse will show up and cost me everything. I have to be aware of what's going on at all times if I am to win and walk away from Climax Control as the new champion.

Gabriel. I know that it will kill you to do everything in your power to destroy me. But know this - it doesn't matter what you try. You can crack my head and bust it wide open with a char, break my kneecaps in half, or try to pour gasoline on me, then attempting to light me on fire and perhaps even piss on my corpse for further insult. But I will rise up from anything you try to do on me and I will look at you in the eye and tell you that it's not over...

Until I SAY it is over!

After this, I have nothing further to say to you. My words have carried out its intentions and will sustain my beliefs and my actions at Climax Control will do the rest. All I care about, right now, is the SCW Heavyweight championship. I don't need God's mercy or even yours. You are also in the fight of your life and I'm the biggest badass Sin City Wrestling has ever known and I will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt! After all...I'm putting everything on the line. My career. My reputation. My life. It's all there for the taking and if I have to? I'll die trying to become the NEW SCW Heavyweight champion!

To be perfectly clear with you, Gabriel. You have my utmost respect.

But I live alone. I walk alone. I fight alone. I don't need allies or random Good Samaritans to intervene on my behalf. You are about to enter a world of hurt and pain unlike anything you've suffered before. Once that bell rings, respect is thrown out the window and I'm going to do whatever it takes to see my dream realized. Not just for my girl, not just for my kids that are in bed, sleeping peacefully and thinking nothing but good thoughts about me, but for me as well, the most important man in his own life. I am going to see my dream realized! So you better bring everything you got and more if you're going to win. Because I'm letting this dangerous beast out that's laying dormant within me and I'm going to go far above and beyond the call of duty to see you lose, to see me win, and to see me become an unforgettable memory, one that will change EVERYTHING in SCW.

And I know...I know that once you lose, you will immediately cash in your rematch clause and try your luck at me again. I welcome it, Gabriel. I embrace it with all my heart and soul. But no matter you do in the end? You're still going to lose, friend. I wish you luck, because luck is the only thing that will save you in the end!

For I am Kain...

The King Of Kings!

And I...HAVE SPOKEN!!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:42:10 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion