Author Topic: A Serious Talk/Money And Revenge  (Read 246 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
A Serious Talk/Money And Revenge
« on: February 20, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »
 Being the SCW Internet Champion is the next goal for me to accomplish around here. But I have one final roadblock to take out before getting to Blaze Of Glory III and facing Blaque Evans for the belt - JT Midas. He's Caleb Houston's partner and he's about to find out why I am the reason for SCW existing at this point in time. Gabriel? Forget about him. He's NOTHING...no one is. They could never touch upon the greatness and power that I fully possess with my hands and feet. I'll make short work of this upcoming peon in no time! And that's not just a threat, but a damn promise to boot!

Good night, my children.

I kissed them on top of their forehead and stood over their bed. A little light was turned on to give some illumination as the camera solely witnessed me towering over my sleeping sons and daughters. I silently listened to their breathing, smiling. The door creaked open, but I didn't turn to see who it was. Her energy was always felt around me.

Sweetheart, let's talk for a bit.

She saw me nod and then took my hand gently and lead me outside. I closed the door behind me gently, then we both walked outside and stepped into the area of our gigantic pool. I held her close and we shared something few souls are lucky enough to have. Love.

What's on your mind?

I said this as I held her even closer. Her hand rested on my chest as she looked up to me.

I'm worried about you.

I looked at her for the first time as the crickets were chirping in the distance.

Me? Why?

Because I sometimes feel like you might go down that destructive road again.

I lifted her chin up and looked deep into her eyes.

After everything that I've been through for the whole year, I'm not going down that path again. We sat down and made some ground rules, remember?

She nodded.

You mean keeping the business and our family life seperate?

Exactly. I've come this far and came to the realization that you guys are way too important to me. What people see on camera and what people see off it are two completely different human beings. I'm not going down that road again.

She looked at me with concern.

And if you do, I will leave you and take the kids back home for good. I gave you one chance. I'm not going to give you another one!

She kissed me hard on the lips and I returned it. We embraced each other as the camera looked up to the night sky that was shining with stars brightly, then it eventually faded away.

You know my name by now, don't you?

If not, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kain. I am The King Of Kings. Court is now in session. All eyes are to be placed upon me and my incredible visage and your ears will pay attention to the word of truth that I reveal. You understand?! Good!

A long time ago, when I was a kid, I discovered a book. Flipping the opening pages into view, my eyes discern a legendary tale that would awe millions of people, ranging from kids, adults, even those of the elderly. The story spoke of a king that had a room filled with gold, making him easily the most richest king of all the land. In fact, he loved gold so much that he loved it more than the one creature that he created - his own flesh and blood, a young daughter named Marigold.

He had a wish - to get more gold, no matter the cost.

It was then that a young fairy boy appeared before his eyes and told him that he was indeed the richest person in the world, thanks to all the gold that filled up his room. The king then responded with agreement, but wanted to take it one step further. He only had one wish in the world and that was to obtain gold at any cost. The fairy asked him if that what he truly wanted more than anything else. The king did not hesitate in his answer and the fairy thus promised him that by tomorrow morning, his hand would wield the power to touch anything and make it into gold.

But he also warned the king that it would make him very unhappy.

The next morning approached rapidly and the king woke up. Wanting to see if the fairy boy was as good as his word, he started touching things, such as his bed, chair, and table. All three instantly turned into gold. He then tried touching other items, such as a cup of water or bread. He could neither drink the water nor eat the bread because both turned to gold. Suddenly, his young daughter Marigold entered the room. Of all the things in the world, she was the most dearest to him, so he tried pressing his hand onto his lips.

She turned instantly into a gold statue.

The king realized what happened and sucked the joy out of his life. His own daughter now turned into a golden statue. From that point on, he instantly hated the sight of gold and now desired, more than anything else, to take that gold away. So he begged and pleaded with the fairy to eliminate his power so that he can get his daughter back. Thus, the fairy boy appeared and a conversation ensued. The king broke down and confessed that he did not want any more gold and wished to see his daughter alive, beautiful and vibrant once more. The fairy agreed to his wish, handed him a pitcher, and told him to take it to the spring, then fill it up with water and pour it over anything and everything gold.

The king did what he was told and the first thing he poured the water on was his daughter. She was no longer gold, but alive, beautiful and vibrant once more. His heart was filled with happiness and he loved seeing things alive so much that he went on to sprinkle it on everything else - the bread that he couldn't eat, the cup of water he couldn't drink from, the table he couldn't sit on, the bed he couldn't sleep on and so forth.

So why bring this up? A story that no one literally cares about or even mentions these days. It's very simple. I've dealt with a similar fate and avoided it by doing the right thing and it also concerns my opponent for this week.

But you are a little bit confused now, aren't you? Let me explain.

JT Midas, the guy who Christian and Mark threw me into the fire with for this week, is a man that apparently loves gold more than anything else. Fact is, he goes on his Twitter, messages me, and tells me that he doesn't care about facing Blaque Evans for the gold, he just wants his paycheck so that he can go home a happy man.

I'm sorry, but even if that's the case, it's the one thing in the world that's going to destroy you. I have millions and millions left in the bank, Midas, but do you believe that I obsess about it? No! I am not like you, poor boy - I think of money as a means of survival, to make sure that my children grow up strong and ready to take on life's challenges when they enter the real world. My life outside of the world of wrestling is all about them, not to mention the most beautiful woman that I'm lucky to be with. My beloved Ariel, who showed me tough love and never gave up on me, because SHE KNEW that I could turn things around and stop obsessing over diminutive crap that offers little significance to what's going on here and now, in the moment. The money that I get is well-earned and fought for and I intend to use it to not only enrich my life, but the lives of those that I love!

You, on the other hand, only see it as fortune. You don't care about championships, glory, fame, love, sex, or anything, just the color of money. What a shame! Here, I care about being the absolute BEST this industry has to offer! I care nothing for the opponents that I face. I care nothing for the rules that idiots like Christian and Mark try to shove in my face. What I care about is doing what's absolutely right FOR ME.

And I know you're going to hate that, because while you are telling the truth about the pursuit of money, you are a liar. I know why you really want to take me on. It's to avenge your partner, Caleb Houston, whose injuries I delivered? I'm also pretty convinced that neither you or him will ever hold the SCW tag-team titles ever again if placed in that role of defending it. Let's face it, punk - I ended your chances of staying long as the SCW tag-team champions. You hate me for it with the utmost intensity.

That's why you are very interested in this match. While the money's important, my possible defeat is FAR MORE important to you for those obvious reasons.

But you'll never that chance, JT Midas. You should have witnessed the destruction of your partner by this point. I can already imagine you seething with rage as I delivered the crushing blow that ended everything for him. But don't worry, Midas, I intend to give you the same fate that I bestowed upon the fragile bastard. He was NOTHING to me in the end. Truth be told though, Midas, I expected him to at least talk once during that time, but all he did was showed up and tried to beat me down like a dog.

I took him out of the game, Midas. His career is over. And now I'm going to end your career.

You want your paycheck, boy? Come and get it. I'm not going anywhere. I love disappointing my critics and I love giving my loyal followers a good reason for putting their faith in a fighter like me, Midas. You are going to be nothing more but an obstacle for me to overcome and once I have ultimately stepped on you and moved on, I only see one thing ahead - my fight with Blaque Evans and a chance to regain gold around my waist as the next SCW Internet champion! You can bet your worthless ass that I'm going to be victorious tonight as I mark my territory and make fools like you barely worth remembering in my resurgence.  

For I am Kain. The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion