Author Topic: ...Is That All You Got? Time To Perish!  (Read 291 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
...Is That All You Got? Time To Perish!
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:48:51 PM »
 Even though I was recuperating from my injuries, nothing but revenge entered my mind and it stayed there, even when I was watching the kids.

The score between Rage and I is far from finished and I hated the fact that Steve Ramone took my glory and thunder with the beatdown he gave to Rage. It doesn’t matter though - it was NOTHING compared to what I have in store for the worthless bastard.

But of course, I had other things to worry about. Specifically, a guy named Connor Murpjhy, a man that SCW unfortunately had to book me against for the week. It’s not going to be a pleasant night for that man. He’s essentially at the wrong place, wrong time. Basically, my next victim. I’m looking forward to taking all of his teeth and shoving them down his throat!

Who in the hell think SCW is anyway? Don’t they know of my GLORIOUS accomplishments? That I earned all the titles? That I became the first Grand-Slam winner of that company? Without me, they are NOTHING! I’m not just some expendable soldier that they can just easily dispose of! I’ve proven myself to be a formidable opponent and I’m even more dangerous now, because I’m THE GUY. Fuck the fans and what they say anymore! They aren’t worth my time or my patience anymore. 

That’s probably one of the main reasons why I held myself back. Not anymore. I’ve let go of those selfless rejects and have gotten aboard with a new set of ideals and beleifs, all of them centering around ME, KAIN, THE KING OF KINGS! No one should have to reject my authority and greatness from here on out. Lord Raab, Rage, Connor, Steve, any male that gets in my way will be severely punished and I WILL have my REVENGE! There’s not a damn thing that anyone do about it. Not even Mark Ward or Christain! They made a HUGE mistake when they decided to throw me lesser men that require no though or time to deal with!

Very well…

If I have to destroy EVERYONE to get what I want, so be it! No rules, no boundaries, and certainly not management will hold me back. Kain, the King Of Kings, is BACK! Steve Ramone will have his life crumbled into ashes, Rage will deal with me one last time and taste the full of my wrath! As for Connor Murphy? I’ll mess up his world badly enough for him to decide early retirement! Smart ass or not, his lights are about to get punched out!

I can’t believe he got the best of me! That son of a BITCH!

I kept on ranting and raving like a deranged lunatic as I was punching and kicking on a bag that was being held by a steel chain. I didn’t want to be disturbed, so full of anger and rage, and I could feel the eyes of everyone that was there, either working out or leaving. I didn’t care. Why would ANYONE want to do that to the King Of Kings? Instead of taking the punishment I gave him and respected me for it, HE HAD TO ATTACK ME LIKE THAT? The worthless ingrate! Why is Rage even better with the Internet championship by this point any way? He doesn’t know how to represent it to the best of his abilities. I DO! No matter what, Kain is going to walk out of that fight and give him, Rage, that worthless bastard, the beating of HIS LIFE!

I was screaming like a caged tiger as I punched and kicked harder into that bag. I felt some blood on my knuckles, even though they were wrapped up in tape. I didn’t care. The extent of my anger was unleashed to the point of where I stepped back, yelled out my amazing battle cry, rushed forward, and landed the hardest Quickening I could possibly do. Not only did I move that bag backwards, I also broke off the chain and it went flying into the wall, landing with a huge thud. 

Breathing hard for a few moments, I allowed myself to be calm. Couldn’t help but smirk though…it’s the kind of message that I wanted all of my opponents to see, since there are cameras from SCW here, along with some others witnessing the whole thing. Grabbing a towel from a nearby handle, I calmly walked away, the blood drained from my face, and acted like nothing ever happened. Meanwhile, the rest of the patrons inside the gym were a bit too shocked and couldn’t say a word to me. It’s going to take time for people to see me in this state of mind, a possibly insane lunatic that thinks that God should drop everything at the dime of a bat and give him EVERYTHING he feels like he owns!

As I neared the exit to the gym, an old man with long, gray hair and a wrinkled face backed away from me, looking completely scared.

Kain: Why are you looking at me like that, old man? GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

The old man jumped very high and ran off, screaming. I chuckled like an evil villain that you would hear from a Disney movie and was about to exit the stage when I caught sight of a woman. It was Rocky Mountains, one of the backstage reporters from SCW. My face frowned and I growled like a grizzly bear as I approached her, then walked off to the side and entered the men’s locker room. She wasn’t a bit too happy with that, but decided to wait. I gave myself at least ten minutes to quickly shower and dress back up in my regular clothes before stepping out. 

I saw her and tried to walk by this woman.

This time, she blocked me. Bad move.

Kain: What do you want?

Rocky: Why are you acting like that to these people?

I smirked once more.

Kain: You mean like with the old man? That was a lot of fun. People need to see me at my darkest, not at my lightest!

I laughed, which surprised Rocky Mountains, but she waited for me to calm down. Eventually, I did and shook my head.

Kain: You’re here for an interview, I take it? Walk with me then, but do try to catch up.

Without waiting for a response, I walked past her, with my black bag in hand, and started going down the steps that lead to the door, then exited the place. She rushed to my side and we talked at a fast pace, to my car that was waiting for me.

Rocky: So you know that you are scheduled to take on Chris Shipman and his partner, Despayre, right?

I simply nodded, my eyes kept looking ahead. It was very late, but I’m still wide-awake and don’t feel like going back home yet. Maybe I should party and get wild? Do something new I haven’t done in ages!

Rocky: So do you have any thoughts in the world about that match right now?

I finally stopped and turned to face her, looking at her with eyes that were dead-set looking at her and very serious.

Kain: Why should I care? Chris Shipman and Despayre are nothing to be concerned with! I’ll do whatever it takes to win and since I don’t have to be a total loser in front of the fans and pull a show for them anymore, I’m free to express what I really want, what I really need! And right now, with all that Rage is putting me through, the only thing that I seek is violence and victory. Violence to get all my anger out and victory to show that I am back in full-force and NOTHING, Rocky, is going to ever stop me again. And if you’re going to ask about that runt, Casey Williams, right? I assure you, Casey is the weak link between the two of us and it looks like he will be nothing but a monkey on my back. What a shame. He better do his job or I’ll end him right then and there!

Nodding with satisfaction, I turned away from her and continued to walk back towards my car as Rocky struggles to catch up with me. I started pointing out to all the buildings.

Kain You see I care more for my family than anything else in the world  that what drives me to be this complete badass I have to work my tail to the bone each and every day to provide for my family Not that I dont have to do that anymore; I’m set for life and I’m more than just a millionaire by this point. But it’s my motivation to do the job I was born to do. But when you see these buildings, outside? I feel like I have a right to sometimes go out at night and enjoy myself to the point of where I can forget about family for at time and escape from everything. Not that I would become a complete drunk - I can’t do that. It’s against my beliefs and my faith. But I feel like going wild every now and then and that’s what I plan on doing. See, that’s the difference between the old and new Alex. The old Alex would have played it completely safe. The new Alex, on the other hand, still plays it safe, but now lays time aside for himself and to do what he wants and what he pleases! So when I step into that ring, NOTHING is going to stop me from doing what I love and what I will continue to do. And that’s kicking ass and taking names like no one has ever done before! Now, you ignorant lady, if you will excuse me, I wish to enjoy myself for the next couple of hours.

Pushing the camera away, I left Rocky behind as I pushed through the stoic, wooden doors that lead me into a famous bar called “Green Dot Stables” and disappeared through the crowd, already mingling with them as the scene slowly fades to black.

When I take a look at the card, I expect to see my name as the main event of the whole federation EACH AND EVERY TIME! Instead, imagine my shock and disappointed when I’m hooked up with a couple of losers in a brawl to the finish. Another day at the office? More like the playground! How am I suppose to keep my skills sharp against a couple of madmen that serve no purpose for me other to than get their asses kicked? To make matters worse, I have to deal with a forgettable tool by my side. Not that I would want his worthless aid any way - I kicked Casey Williams’s ass from Hell to back and he’s nothing more but a fool that deserves to be kicked around hard like a soccer ball! I’ll get to Steve Ramone and Rage another time, because their time in this place is growing short and I’ll deal with them in my own way on my own terms. For now, I have to utilize my amazing powers of intellect and wit to downplay these ghouls and instill fear the only way I know how to!

Chris Shipman, exactly who do you think you are? You’re telling me about this crap about how sad and miserable I am and how you’re not honored to face me? Give me a fucking break! I don’t care about your ridiculous sob story! Fact is, you should be damn honored to face a living legend like me! Yes, I know about you and your exploits back in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance. I’m aware of how tough and dangerous you are, but to be quite honest with you? I’m not scared, I’m not quaking in my boots! You’re nothing but easy prey for me to destroy! Why do you persist in your rants of lunacy? Why do you believe, THIS MUCH, that you can defeat me? Just because some evil spirit from above granted you the gift to teach me? You worthless man! I don’t need to be taught. I’ve been through Hell and back. I’ve fought the ugliest wars out there and I’m the one surviving! I’m the one still kicking ass and breathing fire like a dragon! Nothing you can say or do against me will faze me, Shipman. You claim to be undefeated, at least in tag-team competition? Imagine for a second, Shipman, the pain, suffering, and agony I’m about to put you and your buddy Despayre through. I’m going to show you what REAL PAIN is like. You’ve never faced anyone like me until now. It’s time that you step into MY CLASSROOM, take out a notebook and pen, then to listen and feel, all attentively of course, what I’m about to teach you. Then you’re going to fall and I’ll be the one heading to Summer XXXtreme with every intention of winning, while you will be crushed and you will lose. Mark my words, Shipman, your words only caused me to be angered and now, you’re about to feel my wrath. You’re not a man to be afraid of….I AM A MAN TO BE AFRAID OF! It’s time you know your place…then step aside as the real deal walks through and claims all the glory to himself! I hope you’re ready to suffer!

As for your partner, Despayre, all I know is that you are connected to Rage and that you’re a tough competitor. But you and Chris are similar to each other in the sense that I know that I’m going to be walking into that ring and earning an EASY VICTORY. You understand me? I’m the greatest thing to ever happen in this business, man. For all your vast accomplishments and major fights you’ve had in the past, it doesn’t compare here. On a boat cruise of sorts, you and I are about to tangle for a victory. But I want more than victory. I want pain. I want suffering. I want destruction. You and Chris Shipman are merely objects that deserved to be pushed out of the way or perhaps mowed down. That’s how EASY this situation is going to be. Underestimating you, however, would be a tragic mistake for me to commit, so I know better. I know that you aren’t going to take it easy on me. But believe me, pal, I won’t be taking it easy on you either. My fists, my feets, my power, my intelligence…it will all be too much for you to try and decipher in the slaughter that’s about to commence. That’s not my problem, Despayre, that’s your problem and yours alone to deal with. Rage can make you cry on his shoulder, maybe kiss you on the head, and tell you that everything is going to be OK, but it won’t matter. And maybe your boys in that circle will offer you support, encouragement, but really, it’s all just a bunch of bullshit. Know why I’m a lone wolf, Despayre? It’s because I don’t need anyone’s help. I fight on my own and I deal with matters on my own terms. Do you really expect to just be poked with the Finger Of Doom, lie down on the mat, and let you win THAT EASILY? What kind of a deluded fool do you think I am? I’m not one to be messed with and I’m going to enjoy every second of pain and suffering I plan on inflicting against you. This is nothing personal, just business. But the fact is, you hanging out with freaks like Rage and Synn make me sick to the core. You’re not a man, you’re a coward with “friends” and I’m going to do what I do best inside that ring. I’m going to kick your asses. I’m going to take out every teeth that’s in your mouth, then shove them down your throat! I’m going to break your legs, crush your ribs, maybe even break your back and paralyze you for life! That’s how dangerous I am! I know all the tricks and trade of the rules. No need for teaching me! So prepare yourself, man, for the biggest life of your life! As far as I’m concerned, you both lost the moment the match begins! I’m looking forward to the collision and coming out of the battlefield alive! I’m not holding back anymore. I’m bringing EVERYTHING I got to the table and so much more! I’m ruthless and determined to get it done, even if it means breaking the rules! You can’t do that, can you? Of course not! So get ready for the fight of your life…actually, no, I take that back. Get ready for the worst beating of your life and be thankful you’ve been humbled by a GOD at the end of the night!

For I am Kain….

The King Of Kings….

And I…..HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:53:55 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion