Author Topic: Date Night and an Old Friend  (Read 815 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Date Night and an Old Friend
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »

Act 1: Am I beautiful?

"O you falcon who rise from the Abyss, Lord of the Celestial Waters, make me hale just as you made yourself hale. Release him, loose him, put him on earth, cause him to be loved: so says the One- faced Lord concerning me."
Spell 71 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful city of Tokyo. The sun was starting to set in the sky, and the streets were filled with people. It was late afternoon, and everyone was out and about. Tourists flocked to the historical places in the city, while the citizens of the city move about doing their daily chores, or rushing home from work for another day. Those who braved the night had already started their bar hopping in the underground, or one of the many Karaoke bars that littered the city. The lights of the city were coming up as the sun set over the city. We soon see Necra, and Sara walking down one of the many alleyways of the city, heading for the restaurant where she had to meet Mark Ward for their date. The alleyways were quiet, even more so on a busy evening. Necra's high-heeled sandals clicked on the concrete as they made their way through the alleyway. Necra's mind was filled with what had happened a couple nights ago, and knew she had to win the next match. She had brought down 4 other women and managed to impress not only the fans, but the owners as well. This was her chance, and she wasn't going to waste it. The sound of trashcans falling over caught her attention. Necra and Sara turned around seeing nothing more than a black cat walking away from them. Necra sighs, as she turns around there stood before them a young Japanese woman wearing a surgical mask. She stops just a few feet away from Necra and Sara, as Sara's eyes go wide. Necra stays cool, and calm, seeming to know what was going to happen as she stared at the woman.

Woman: Am I beautiful?

Sara goes to say something and Necra puts a slender finger to Sara's lips shaking her head.

Necra: Let me handle this Sara. Just wait right here.

Necra moves toward the woman, as she removes the surgical mask revealing cuts that extended from either side of her mouth, all the way to her ears. Necra's mind flashes back to another time, as she stares at the woman...

Flashback

The scene opens on the house in Dunwich New York. We see a little Necra sitting on a plush chair looking through a photo album, with the silver haired man sitting beside her. Necra points to a picture of a strange looking woman wearing a surgical mask, and the silver haired man just smiles.

Silver Haired Man: That's one of our associates in Japan. If you ever see her she will ask you a question and you can't answer yes or no. Just tell her she is average, or you have a previous appointment and she will leave you alone. Remember that and you will do just fine.

Present Day

Necra snaps from her thought as she looks over and sees Sara standing beside her.

Sara: Ma'am if we don't get going now, you're going to be late for that appointment.

The Slit Mouthed woman looks at Necra and Sara, and bows politely, before turning and walking away. Sara lets out a loud sigh, as Necra just smiles, patting Sara on the back.

Sara: What just happened?

Necra: You said the magic words. C'mon we're going to be late.

Sara: Who was that?

Necra: No one knows her true name, but the locals call her Kuchisake-onna, which mean Slit Mouthed Woman. The story is actually a sad one. She was once very beautiful, but one day her husband came home and found her with another man. He took a butcher knife, and slit her mouth from ear to ear, and then asked her the question; "Who would find you beautiful now?" After that she became a Malicious Spirit that wandered the streets of Japan asking anyone that she came across if she was beautiful, only to reveal the evil visage underneath.

Sara: What happens if you say yes?

Necra stops in her tracks and looks at Sara, with dead eyes.

Necra: She will do the same thing to you that was done to her. Making you beautiful too. If you answer no, she'll kill you.

Sara's eyes get wide when she realizes they had gotten away.

Sara: But how did we get away? I mean all I said is that we were late for an appointment.

Necra nods, and smiles as they round the corner, seeing a young woman dressed in a Chun-Li outfit beating the side of a panty machine. Necra sighs, and folds her arms in front of her. The young woman lets out a battle cry and kicks in the side of the machine before bouncing back and lands on the sidewalk. Necra stands over her, and smiles, extending a hand.

Young Woman: Cleo?

Necra: Not quite... The last time you saw me I was sitting on my father's lap.

The young woman gets to her feet, and dusts herself off, looking at Necra with narrowed eyes.

Young Woman: Necra? But how? You were...

Necra: I know... I was only three when you saw me last. It's good to see you Mia.

Mia straightens the short skirt that she wears and smiles softly.

Mia: Necra? What are you doing here? Is HE here?

Necra: If HE was you would have seen him by now. Speaking of seeing people, have you seen Ex anywhere?

Mia shakes her head, and leans against the wall.

Mia: Ex is here too? Who else is with you?

Necra: My father... Who I haven't seen in over 4 hours. If you see either one of them let them know that I'm having dinner with Mr. Ward at kyubei restaurant please.

Mia: Sure. I better get going. I'm going to be late for a Con. It was nice seeing you again.

Necra: You too.

With that Mia walks away and down the street in the opposite direction. Sara and Mia start walking once again, and soon reach the Kyubei.

Sara: Are you going to be all right on your own ma'am?

Necra: Of course I will. I want you to go and find Ex, and then head back to the hotel.

Sara: Yes ma'am.

Sara walks off, as Necra walks into the small restaurant hoping that she wasn't late. She stops at the door, and bows to the man that stood there, before he lead her inside, as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: A little chat

\'user

The scene reopens on a nearly empty restaurant. The long counter runs along one side of the wall, where at least 6 chefs dressed in white put on a show for the only two people that sit there. Necra and Mark Ward. Necra smiles softly as she sips from a small cup that sits in front of her, as Mark looks at her with a nervous look. He had never dealt with anyone like her before, and didn't know what she would do.

Necra: You don't have to be so nervous around me Mr. Ward. I'm not going to bite.

Mark Ward: Me? I'm not nervous. I'm just glad that you could take time out of your busy schedule to meet with me.

Necra: You don't have to lie to me. I can sense it off of you.

He swallows hard, as Necra smiles taking another sip from the cup in her hands.

Mark Ward: Of... of course you can. I wanted to say congratulations on your first win Ms. Kane. We are very impressed with what you can do in the ring.

Necra: So that's why you've pushed to the head of the pack, so to speak?

Mark ward: That's one of the reasons Ms. Kane. But you won the match last week, and you get to move onto something bigger and better. If you win your match early in the evening you'll get to move onto the main event later that night.

Necra's eyes seem to change color slightly, and Mark looks at her with wide eyes, and a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead.

Necra: IF I win? I'm going to win this match Mr. Ward. Trust me my opponents won't know what hit them. I mean I've already faced Jade Wylder and then Vista Kills... she's a joke. Then Carly Athens... I'm not even worried about. The main event however will be a bit tougher. Odette seems like she knows what she's doing, and knows what she wants, while Brooklyn just has a big mouth from what I saw in her promo.

Mark Ward: You've already started to check your competition out?

Necra nods, as one of the chefs start to cut up the raw fish in a show like fashion.

Necra: Of course Mr. Ward. I don't leave anything to chance. I mean Jade isn't going to walk away from the match this week. Last week she got lucky, and managed to get tossed out by Amanda and Laura before I could get my hands on her. Carly Athens is a good girl that likes the outdoor life, and doesn't stand a chance against someone like me. I mean she's green around the collar and hasn't even stepped into a ring yet right? If that's the case then I don't feel sorry for her. If she can't handle someone like me then she better find another way to make it in the business. Vista Kills... I don't know what I can really even say about her, except she has the same kind of taste that I do when it comes to using weapons in matches.

Mark just smiles at her, as two plates are placed in front of them. Necra digs in, as does Mark, wondering if he would make it through the night with Necra at his side. The hours pass, and they finish their talk and their meals. Mark goes to pull out his credit card and Necra shakes her head.

Necra: Don't worry about it. I have an account here.

Mark Ward: Are you sure? I mean this was a date after all.

Necra: I'm sure. When I'm in Tokyo I bring my clients here, so don't worry about it. You can get it next time.

Mark Ward: At least let me walk you back to your hotel.

Necra: That's sweet, but I can handle myself, and my hotel is just a few blocks away. Good night Mr. Ward.

Necra gets up from where she sits, and heads for the door, leaving Mark alone. She was different, he had to say that, but she was still a woman nonetheless. Her beauty seemed ageless almost timeless, and it made him wonder... Was she even real? The camera soon finds Necra walking outside and into the cool night air. The sun had finally set behind the tall buildings of the city, and the lights of the city had finally come to life. Crowds of people still moved about venturing out into the night in search of fun, or vice. Necra moves through the crowds almost like she didn't exist. As she moves through the crowds, she sees spirits moving as well. People that had been slain in the crossfire of gang wars, and even a few soldiers from World War two that never got a chance to see home again. They bow to Necra as she passes them, before disappearing into the nothingness from whence they came. A light rain starts to fall, as Necra moves along the streets, heading back to her hotel.

Necra: Last week I faced 4 other women in a Battle Royale and I managed to be the last one standing in the middle of the ring when all was said and done. This week I have to face three others. I've already proven to the rest of the Bombshells and the world that I can handle myself against the odds. First, we have Jade Wylder. She was one of the first ones out during the match, and yet she thinks that she can stand against me again? Didn't she learn from the match last week that she isn't worthy enough to stand in the same ring as me? I guess she hasn't. I heard her say that I wasn't the one that tossed her out, but what does it matter? Nothing. This week when she gets into the ring, with me, there will be no way out, and she will be on the mat wondering what went wrong.

Necra continues to walk on passing by an old building. She could hear screams coming from within, and she stops. She moves down the alleyway, until she finds a door that was open a crack, and walks into the darkness.

Necra: Vista... I really don't know what I can say about you. You and I have the same taste when it comes to weapons, and extreme matches. I mean there is nothing better than feeling your opponent’s heart beat faster and faster when they know you have full control over them. But this week you're going to stand in the ring with me, we'll see who the better woman truly is won't we? I mean I watched your promo and you didn't even mention me... I'm hurt. I'm taking time out of my busy schedule to even talk to you and that's the thanks I get? Oh well. Come next week you will see why I'm the best at what I do, and why you will never beat me.

Necra walks through the darkness of the building casting her shadow along the walls from the dim light that comes through the large bay windows above the doors. Her high heel sandals clicked loudly on the cement floor as she draws closer to a metal staircase.

Necra: As for you Ms. Athens, I have to say that I am not impressed. If you have stepped into the ring, what have you done that would make me want to take notice of you? How long have you been in this business? If you have done anything, then why isn't it listed, or why doesn't anyone even mention how good you are really are? Obviously you can't be that good if I've never heard of you. Next week you will be put to the test, and it will be one that you will fail when you stand against me.

Necra walks up the stairs with her high-heeled sandals clicking on the steps, as she hears what could be the sound of a drill coming from one of the offices at the top of the stairs. But there was a smell she knew all to well. Brimstone filled the air, as she moved toward the upper level.

Necra: As for Odette, I have to say that I'm impressed with you and hold you in high regards. You're a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it. But I'm afraid your time as Bombshell champion is over, and mine is beginning. I'm not one to take anything lightly, and next week when we stand in the middle of that ring you will see what I can really do. I'm not afraid to stand against you or Brooklyn for that matter. Once I take care of the other three opponents that night, I'm coming for you Odette, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me.

Necra reaches the top floor, and moves down the hall in search of the noise that she heard. The sound of the drill grew louder as she moved along the hallway, and stops just outside the door.

Necra: And dear Brooklyn... You seem to like to run your mouth don't you? I wonder after I'm done with you, will you ever be able to open it again? I don't like people that open their mouth before they think it through. You seem to be one of those people, and after our match you and Odette will be in the middle of the ring wondering where you went wrong, as I walk away with the title. You see I'm not here to make friends or to play games... I'm here to win Titles, and climb my way up the ladder and show the world and the rest of the locker room just how good I really am.

Necra opens the door and smiles to herself, as she sees Sothren standing over a man with a drill in hand. The man tries to squirm against the restraints but it was no use. Necra walks into the room, and closes the door behind her as the scene fades to black.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion