Author Topic: Ode to Traci Patterson  (Read 262 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
    • Twisted Sister
Ode to Traci Patterson
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:43:54 PM »

Singapore

Twisted Sister:
"There once was a woman named Traci!"
"Who I planned to plant on her facey!"
"I'll punch her so hard, I'll knock out a fart"
"And they'll mourn her loss from outer spacey!"

The therapist and business manager for Twisted Sister, Doctor Kraven Moorehead, watched as his 'client/patient' walked casually along the pavement of the roadside cafe, carrying an empty cardboard box. The good "Doctor" casually sipped a cup of tea, a specialty of this small roadside cafe in Singapore, while he kept a close eye on Twisted Sister and whatever she was up to, while speaking to the woman standing on the opposite side of the table.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "You are welcome to sit down and join me in a cup of tea."

Pussy Willow: "Thank you, no. I'd rather stand while we finish our business."

Truth is, Pussy Willow drew the short straw this time around between herself, Rocky Mountains, Holly Wood and Scott Oliver in who would have to conduct this interview. Thus getting anywhere near the maniac Bombshell.

Twisted Sister: "I'll slash and cut and bash and break!"
"I'll show the world that Traci's a flake!"
"I'll twist her head until I hear a crack!"
"Then light a fire and burn her black!"

Pussy Willow: "Why is she reciting those poems?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: It is her new thing. At least for this week. Reciting a last sonnet or poem to the soon-to-be deceased."

Pussy Willow: "Deceased?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Otherwise known as her opponents."

Their eyes turned to Twisted Sister and watched as she propped the cardboard box up on a twig tied with a string...

Twisted Sister: "Built like a man but made like a woman!"
"Fighting me is the darkest of omens!"
"I'll use her bones to pick my teeth!"
"And show her place is right beneath -- me!"

Twisted Sister blinked, then screamed at the top of her lungs at not being able to rhyme the last line of her limerick!

Doctor Kraven Moorehead turned to Pussy Willow and smiled as he took another sip of his tea.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "I believe she is still getting the hang of the whole rhyming thing."

Pussy Willow: "But what is she doing exactly?"

Suddenly they are both startled with a delighted cry from twisted Sister as she jerked on the string and brought it down over an alley animal. Twisted Sister dropped down to her stomach and reached under the cardboard box and rummaged around for her dogch.

Twisted Sister: "Ah HA!"

She threw the box over and pulled up a small alley dog. She watched it with wide eyes and laughed maniacally!

Twisted Sister: "Looky! Looky looky looky!"

She rushed up to the table, prompting Pussy Willow to stumble back away from her.

Twisted Sister: "Extra money for MEEEE!!! I can sell this to a restaurant and OUCH!!!"

She shrieked as the small dog clawed her in the fingers and made her drop it! The little dog took off back down the alley and twisted Sister pulled out her meat cleaver and took off after it! Pussy Willow turned to Doctor Kraven Moorehead with wide eyes.

Pussy Willow: "Aren't you going to stop her?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead shrugged.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Best she get the fun out of her system now before things get serious with Ms. Patterson."

They hear a loud crash and look down the alley to see a number of over turned garbage cans and Twisted Sister picking herself up from the refuse as the alley dog got away, quickly and cleanly.

Pussy Willow: "Fun he calls it."
</color></size>

Come fight with me and you can expect
I'll do much worse than break your neck!
For mercy you will beg and plead,
But I won't stop until you bleed!
</color></size>