Author Topic: Fear will help & hurt me  (Read 278 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Fear will help & hurt me
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:09:56 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up it showed Traci Patterson walking through the back of the Hougang Stadium in Singapore. However she seemed to be walking along as she came down the corridor that lead to the stadium’s changing room. As she did this however one thing seemed to be missing. Traci usually had her sister with her. Katie was not only Traci sister but her manager at ringside. As she walked down the hall the cameraman decided that this should be investigate this.

Cameraman
Traci?

Traci turned and looked at him.

Traci Patterson
Yeah!

Cameraman
Traci I got to ask you? Where is your sister Katie I mean I always thought that you two couldn’t be separated what gives?

Traci Patterson
Yeah I know but tonight I told her not to come with me to the show. I’m just not comfortable with having her in the arena with me taking on someone like Twisted Sister. I mean the woman is a psychopath and she scares the hell out of me! So while I’m willing to face my fear of her I’m not going to put Katie in harm way. If she was hurt tonight then I could never forgive myself so yeah it’s just me on my own.

Cameraman let out a knowing huh seemingly like he understood why she was doing what she was doing.

Cameraman
I see well since you have said that you are nervous about facing off with Twisted Sister but I got to ask you given the fact you have been struggling in recent weeks is that going to spur you on tonight ?

Traci looked at him and pushed some hair out of her face before she answered him.

Traci Patterson
The fear is certainly going to be something I want to use tonight but I don’t know if it will completely help me after all fear will make me question if should do something but listen I’m not all that worried about it at the end of the day as long as Katie is happy then I’m fine but you know what I’m still a young wrestler and at the end of the day there is a lot of top talented wrestlers here in SCW! I like to think I’m one of them but at the end of the day if someone beats me then it happens I want to win every match but I know it’s not always possible. So yeah tonight I got twisted sister and I hope I get a win but I’m not demanding it of myself.

Cameraman
Ok well I see you want to get going and get ready but I got one last question for you? So earlier this week on Twitter Natalie McKinley took to twitter and made it clear she was upset with you being called the the single most physically powerful specimen in the Bombshell division. So what do you say to her about those comments?

Traci let out a long and loud groan before putting her hand against her head.

Traci Patterson
Ok seriously what the hell is wrong with the rest of the roster? I mean two weeks ago I had Alexis Edwards acting like I was getting all kind of exclusive treatment because I had been here for close to two years now when really I just do interviews when asked and now Natalie is getting upset with something that the people who put the card together wrote. I mean I have nothing but respect for Natalie to me she is an awesome wrestler and one of the most impressive looking females I have ever seen but like I said I never told anyone to say that and more importantly I thought she would have known that if she did have a problem like that she would actually come talk about it with me. Look I said it before I don’t do politics in this business it’s just shit I don’t want to deal with. I turn up I sometimes give interviews and I wrestle that’s it. So now if you don’t mind I got a match to go get ready.

With that Traci walked off clearly still annoyed with the comments of Natalie but soon she disappeared from sight and as she did the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image