Author Topic: The Toughest Bitch of All  (Read 459 times)

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
The Toughest Bitch of All
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:09:54 PM »
 Sunday After Climax Control…

It’s only been a couple of weeks since I signed my contract in this shit hold promotion and a big part of me is already starting to regret it.  Don’t get me wrong here, I don’t regret my decision to join The Nobodies and work with Tim in our cause so to speak, but fuck, why do other worthless assholes get more attention and respect than us?  We’re busting our asses, doing what we love to do and still we get shit on constantly.  And my boy Tim has been dealing with it for longer than I have!

That is part of the reason why I am currently outside clearing my head.  After that attack at the hands of Joshy Boy Acquin, Tim is getting checked out just as a precaution.  When I excused myself from the trainer’s locker room, I was handed a copy of next week’s matches and what I saw really pissed me off.  I stormed down the hall and out into the parking lot with the crinkled up sheet of paper in my hand.  

Once I got outside I leaned against the wall and sank down to a sitting position, pulling a box of cigarettes and a lighter from my pocket.  Say what you want about how a woman smoking is unattractive or whatever.  I really don’t give a shit.  I uncrinkled the sheet of paper, staring down at the opening match scheduled in Singapore.

CRYSTAL HILTON vs. ALEXIS EDWARDS(w/THE NOBODIES)

I take one of the menthol cigarettes and put it between my lips, but I don’t light it right away.  Instead, I bring the lighter up to the sheet of paper, flick it once and bring the flame to the corner of the paper.  Within a matter of seconds it is completely engulfed and I have to drop it to the ground as I watch it burn away.

~*~LEXI~*~: That’s what I think about that bullshit right there.

I flick the lighter again, this time bringing the flame to the tip of the cigarette and lighting it.  I take in a deep puff, enjoying the calming menthol taste before I exhale.  I lean my head back, collecting my thoughts and then I reach into my pocket with my free hand, this time removing a silver flask.  I may be underage, but I’ve got my ways of getting a hold of booze when I need them.  I untwist the cap of the flask and take a swig as the liquid goes down smooth.  

It’s not long before I hear the door open behind me, signaling I am no longer alone.  I don’t even try to hide my flask or cigarette and when I turn my head slightly, I see Tim standing there staring down at me curiously.

~*~TIM~*~: What are you doing out here?  

I shrug my shoulders lightly, offering him little response and I take another puff of my cigarette.  Tim takes the few steps towards me and then sits down beside me, obviously feeling better after the attack.

~*~TIM~*~: Lex, what’s going on?  You were fine just a little while ago.  What the hell has you so bothered that you had to sneak out here just for a smoke and a drink?

I point to the charred remains of next week’s card.  Tim looks at it, confused.

~*~LEXI~*~: Aside from being completely pissed off over being constantly shit on, I was handed the card for next week’s matches.

I take another swig from the flask then offer it over to Tim, but he shakes his head.  I can tell a part of him wanted to accept it, but I don’t pressure him to take it.

~*~TIM~*~: So what shitty match did they put you in this time?  

I laugh and take another puff of the cigarette then flick the ashes on the ground.

~*~LEXI~*~: The opener…again.  And against another former champion.  

~*~TIM~*~: No shit?  Well, at least they’re putting you against a former champion again.

~*~LEXI~*~: Yeah I understand that, but fuck.  I know this is only my second match but explain to me why the loser that I just beat last week is higher up on the card than I am?  I don’t fuckin’ get it.  

I inhale the last bit of my cigarette then put it out on the ground.  I exhale the smoke and take another swig from the flask before I twist the cap back on and return it to my pocket.

~*~TIM~*~: I know it sucks, Lex, but you probably should get used to it.  You’ll show them over and over again how tough you are compared to the majority of the other Bombshells, but it won’t matter.  Just keep doing what you’re doing though and don’t let it bother you.  

~*~LEXI~*~: Shit, you don’t need to worry about that.  But I’m tellin’ you right now Tim, once I whoop Crystal Hilton’s ass next week, if they throw me in another opener again, there’s gonna be a big fuckin’ problem.  

~*~TIM~*~: Crystal Hilton, huh?  Well she definitely shouldn’t be a problem for you.

I lean my head back against the wall, staring up at the darkening sky.  I can vaguely hear Tim speaking to me, but he suddenly loses my attention as my thoughts drift to a place I’ve tried so hard to forget about this past year, and I am not quite sure why this happens.

~*~TIM~*~: Lex?  Earth to Alexis!

He tries snapping his fingers in front of my face, but I have completely zoned out as the memories from a year and a half ago once again flood my mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
January 23rd, 2014
UN-Happy Birthday To Me..

As I completely expected, my parents have gone all out for the milestone eighteen birthday.  They’ve reserved a large banquet room to their country club and have a guest list of probably over two hundred people, if not more.  It’s an over the top party no doubt, but it’s one I haven’t been the least bit interested in.  Why?  Because the whole fucking party isn’t even about me, but instead it’s all for my holier-than-thou identical twin sister, Riley.

Riley, of course, is dressed to the nines and soaking up every ounce of attention she is receiving.  Our parents have spared no expense to celebrate HER birth, while I’m sitting across the room to myself watching this sickening display with nothing but contempt.  I watch as Riley is out on the dance floor with her just as holier-than-thou group of friends having a good time, doing my best to ignore the occasional glance and stare my way.  Apparently my choice of attire for the evening isn’t exactly appropriate, but I don’t give a flying fuck what any of these people think about me.  I happen to be comfortable in my skull and crossbones tank top with baggy black combat style pants and black boots.  Riley, meanwhile, has on a hot pink cocktail dress with her hair and nails done perfectly.

~*~LEXI~*~: Fuckin’ showoff…

I mumble under my breath and shake my head as I stare at my sister dancing and laughing with her friends.  Not long after, my father steps right in front of me, glaring down at me with his arms folded sternly across his chest.

~*~MR. EDWARDS~*~: Couldn’t you at least pretend to be having a good time, Alexis?

I glare up at him and shake my head slowly.

~*~LEXI~*~: I’m not much for pretending, pops.  I didn’t even want to come to this shitty party, but you basically gave me no choice.

~*~MR. EDWARDS~*~: Because it is your party as well, Alexis.  You couldn’t even be presentable enough in wearing that dress your mother bought for you.

I laugh and fold my arms across my chest.  From the corner of my eye I notice that several people have turned their attention our way, and I am secretly enjoying it.

~*~LEXI~*~: Let me make some things clear, pops.  One, this party is NOT for me in the slightest.  I wasn’t allowed to invite any of my friends and everyone is paying more attention to Riley.  Oh, and not to mention all of the gifts are for her, anyway.  And two…

I glance past my father towards Riley.  She and her friends are now watching closely at the confrontation between our father and me, and at that point I stand up and get into his face.

~*~LEXI~*~: I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing the same exact dress as Riley, except in a different color.  She may be my identical twin, but fuck if I’m gonna dress like her, too.

~*~MR. EDWARDS~*~: You better watch your language, Alexis Grace Edwards.  You might be eighteen years old now, but you will NOT speak to me like that, nor will you make a scene in front of all these people.

~*~LEXI~*~: I don’t give a shit about making a scene in front of these damn people!  They ain’t MY friends!  I’m an outcast to everybody here and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit around and get continue to be overlooked.  Fuck this shit!

My father’s jaw drops, appalled at my outburst.  The entire room has heard it as well, and they stare as I storm out of the room.  As I storm my way to the restrooms, I can hear the fast paced clicking of heels on the floor, and I have a good idea of who it is chasing after me, but I don’t turn around.  I burst through the bathroom door, walking right up to the sink and stare at myself in the mirror.  A few seconds later, my identical twin appears behind me, looking at me through the mirror.

~*~RILEY~*~: Why did you have to stand up to him like that, sis?  It could have waited until we got home.

I shake my head and laugh, shocked she would even say that.

~*~LEXI~*~: I’m really not in the mood for this shit right now, Riley.  He approached me and I wasn’t going to sit back and just ignore it or wait until we get home.  Please just leave me alone and go back to your party.

~*~RILEY~*~: It’s our party.  We both are turning eighteen if you hadn’t remembered.

I spin around to face her directly and my glare is practically burning holes through her.

~*~LEXI~*~: I don’t give a shit about this party, Riley!  I’m not sure if you noticed, but it may be our birthday, but a lot of people seem to forget that fact.  Hell if I wasn’t here these people would forget I even exist!  Everybody loves you, Riley but they could care less about me.  So, please, spare me the bullshit.

I can see the genuine heartache in my sister’s eyes, but I’m beyond caring at this point.  Every single word I’ve said is true, and whether she admits it or not, she knows it.

~*~RILEY~*~: I’m sorry, Alex.  I really wish I could make people understand our different personalities but they just don’t.

I lower my head, shaking it.  Riley is the only person I have ever allowed to call me Alex.

~*~LEXI~*~: It doesn’t matter anymore, Riley.  I won’t be around much longer anyway.

I turn away from my sister to avoid the shocked and confused look that I am sure has appeared on her face.  I have my eyes closed, but I can practically see her eyes widen.

~*~RILEY~*~: What?  What are you talking about?

I’m not sure why but it takes me a few long moments to gather my words before I tell her exactly what I mean.  I may be angry and everyone else for showering her with more attention than me for our whole lives, but the fact is, she’s still my sister.

~*~LEXI~*~: It means that I’m getting out of this hell hole, Riley.  I’ve fuckin’ had it and I’m not sticking around any longer.

Riley shakes her head vehemently.

~*~RILEY~*~: No!  You can’t leave, Alex!  You’re the only sister I have!

~*~LEXI~*~: Funny you say that because you’ve never once acted like it.  

I can hear more heels clicking on the floor, heading towards the restroom.

~*~LEXI~*~: Better get back to your party and your friends, Riley, before they think I’ve murdered you or something.

I go to walk past her, but she grabs my arm, trying to stop me.

~*~RILEY~*~: Alex, wait!  Don’t leave…

I yank my arm away from her and glare at her one last time.

~*~LEXI~*~: Don’t fuckin’ call me Alex ever again, Riley.  I can’t stand that name.  Just stay out of my life, okay?

I turn and take my leave, not even bothering to avoid bumping into a couple of Riley’s friends.

~*~RILEY~*~: Alex!  Alex, stop!  ALEX!

I completely ignore Riley’s shouting as I bolt toward the exit, getting as far away from this country club as quickly as I possibly can.  I didn’t tell Riley, but I had every intention of being long gone by the time they got home from the party.  But the sound of her shouting my name kept replaying over and over in my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back To The Present

~*~TIM~*~: ALEXIS!  ALEX!!

I am suddenly snapped, and shaken, back to reality.  Tim is kneeling in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.  He almost looks worried as I blink my eyes and stare at him, confused for a few seconds.

~*~LEXI~*~: Huh?  What the fuck are you doing?!

~*~TIM~*~: Could ask you the same thing, Lex.  You went all catatonic or something just now.  What the hell happened?

I think for a moment, trying to remember and when I do, I don’t want to tell him where my mind wandered off to just then.  I shake it off, but then I glare at him, suddenly realizing something.

~*~LEXI~*~: Wait…did you fuckin’ call me Alex?!

~*~TIM~*~: Yeah because you spaced out!  Like full on went unresponsive.  Are you okay?

I continue to glare at him as I quickly get back to my feet and he does the same.  I dust myself off and stand up straight.

~*~LEXI~*~: I told you to NEVER call me Alex!  So don’t fuckin’ do it ever again!  

I shove my way past him, storming back inside the building to go grab my things and he stands there for a few moments, completely baffled at my outburst.  He scratches his Uhead.

~*~TIM~*~: What the hell was in that flask?

He shakes his head before walking off and following behind me.  It would take a day or two before my mood would get back to normal for me to speak to him again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Time To Shoot A Bitch

“Alright so, I originally had other plans for this fabulous and most important part of my promo against one Crystal Hilton, but I’ve come to realize something in the three short weeks that I’ve been in Sin City Wrestling.  Nobody really gives a flying fuck about promo work, and they sure as shit don’t pay attention to it, so why should I, right?”

“Seriously, the bosses sit back and force us to put out this promo shit before our matches but what is the point of busting our asses saying shit against our opponents and what not when not a single person, including your opponent, will probably watch the shit anyway, much less take it seriously?!  It’s so fucking annoying, so guess what?  This week, I’m not going to waste a crazy amount of time because it’s fucking useless.”

“What’s no useless, though, is what I’m going to do to former Bombshell Roulette Champion, Crystal Hilton.  Just another self-absorbed bitch who is more worried about her looks than actually wrestling.  I hate to break it to ya, Crystal, but after Sunday, you’re gonna need to spend a serious amount of cash to fix the damage I’m gonna do.  When you look into that piece of shit mirror you obsess over, you’re gonna see someone staring back at you that you don’t even recognize.”

“I’ve done my research on you Crystal.  I’ve watched some of your past promos and some of your past matches, but guess what?  I’m not impressed, and I’m sure as shit not worried about losing to you, because it ain’t gonna happen.  I take great pleasure in beating bitches like to you to a pulp and you’ll be no different.”

“People seem to think that just because you’re a former champion I shouldn’t take you lightly, but I can’t help but laugh at that.  I mean you lost your title to Keira Fisher Johnson for crying out loud!  How can anyone take you seriously after you let that shit happen?  I know I sure as shit don’t.  And once I beat you, Crystal, I better be on my way to getting the respect and the attention that I deserve in this place because bitches like you sure as shit don’t deserve it.”

“After Sunday, Crystal, when you look into that mirror of yours I want you to ask a different question this time.  And that question is this…”

“Mirror, mirror on the wall…Who is the toughest bitch of them all?”

“And the answer to that question, Crystal won’t be staring back at you.  The answers is the chick who is going to beat the ever living shit out of you in Singapore.”

“The answer, Crystal…is Alexis Edwards.  You’re about to get beat by just another Nobody.”

“See ya soon, bitch.”

>