Author Topic: How The Story Ends  (Read 663 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
How The Story Ends
« on: July 29, 2022, 12:35:45 PM »
Off-Camera

Thursday, July 28, 2022
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
10:00 AM  PDT

Stillness and quiet were not usually a problem in the main office of the Zdunich Zoological Gardens.  In fact, it was usually the quietest room in the building in that it was the furthest away from any of the animals and had been semi-soundproofed as had much of the outside walls in order to protect said animals from the noise from the incessant traffic on the streets of Los Angeles.

This room was often a sanctum from the outside world that had only had that feeling violated on a few occasions and those occasions had been dealt with near immediately upon receipt. This was true to the point that despite what had happened, Seleana Zdunich still felt absolutely comfortable and safe in this sanctum, as if nothing could touch her here amongst her beloved animals.

As she its there pondering things for the zoo, a worker brought to her attention by her daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis, and hired from the Chrome Dragons MC, Sam “Razorback” Matthews, comes walking through the door looking like he’s just taken care to clean himself up a bit after working with animal filth so as not to track it or the smell into his boss’s office.   

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Miss Seleana?

Seleana looks up to see Razorback leaning in her doorway, his long hair cascading against the door as he tries to redo the tie to hold it in a ponytail. .

Seleana Zdunich: Ja?

The big man smiles.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: The pigs are all doing well…

As Seleana smiles in return, razorback pauses, considering if he should ask his next question before finally deciding to do it regardless.

RAZR: Have you had any other problems anymore?

Seleana shakes her head in the negative.

Seleana Zdunich: I received an apology and assurances I will no longer be contacted in that manner.

Razorback nods approvingly.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: I’m sure Vanya and Tanya will be pleased, if they ain’t already.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: HayJo said they were and said so was Dean. They were all keen to avoid things.

Razorback can’t help but smile.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: I’d imagine. I know Halo likes the way things are set up and Riptide was not exactly anxious to get into any wars, especially if you were going to get caught in between what with T-Will being a player too.

Seleana smirks playfully.

Seleana Zdunich: That would be quite the explosion, ja?

Razorback shrugs.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: I ain’t exactly up to speed on all the combustible elements just that a lot of people i know were surprised anyone wanted to fuck with you given who all y’all is family with and then your familial friendship with the Man here in L.A. That’s shit you just don’t wanna fuck with and yet they was… either because they was brazenly wantin’ to smack some people in the faces or they was just bein’ stupid and ignorant.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Either way, a message needed to be arranged, ja?

Razorback nods pointedly.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Yes, Ma’am. None of those people can allow that kind of behavior to continue and they damn sure don’t want nobody fuckin’ with you and that little girl of yours.

He pauses to allow a second example to flood into his brain.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Or that little girl of Brayden and Sofia’s.  I can’t imagine T-Will would be standin’ for shit like that and since the first one mentioned y’all’s family…

Seleana nods solemnly.

Seleana Zdunich: He did… no one was happy with that.

Razorback goes silent for a moment.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Yeah, I can imagine. That’s a big thing to a lot of them. I’ve heard stories that when they explode, be it the Man, T-Will, Vanya, Tanya… that’s what’s most likely to light the fuse, get it burnin’ and set the big one off with ‘em. 

He pauses for a second agan and then nods pointedly.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Do we know if them guys were part of T-Will’s network?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I cannot imagine that he would stand for it if they were.  His own people threatening his family? That would not be a good look he would be keen for, ja?

Razorback grins.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: I know I wouldn’t be. Man that allows that ain’t no man.

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: T-Will is in agreement on this.

Cocking his head, Razorback is unsure of the next statement.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: You know him well.

To Razorback’s shock and awe, Seleana hardens.

Seleana Zdunich: He is the father of my step-children.  I know him.  I have to deal with him.  That does not mean I am keen to do so.

Taken aback, Razorback manages a small nod, shock still registering throughout his face.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Is he why Miss Crystal keeps changin’ her name?

Seleana sighs heavily, sitting back in her chair and nodding slowly as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: What you have to understand about Christina, is that what she shows to the public is almost always a show. She changes the show when she thinks the last one is no longer working for what she is keen to achieve. You see what she allows you to see at that time. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is not so good. If it is not so good for too long, that will also cause a change. The problem now is that the show has changed so many times, that very few buy what she is selling at the moment and I do not know if she will display the patience necessary to regain that trust no matter which way she wishes it to go.

Razorback nods, seemingly taken aback anew by Seleana’s answer.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: What about you?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: What about me?

Razorback nods to her almost knowingly.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Well, obviously it affects you, don’t it?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: It does… but it does not.

Razorback frowns again while Seleana sits up in her chair.

Seleana Zdunich: I cannot control what Christina does, nor would I want to. I did not marry her so that she could become my puppet nor did I marry her to become hers. I cannot control how everyone else reacts to what she does. I never have been and I never will.  That control is a fantasy. I can ask that certain things not happen but it will not help with people like Kayla Richards.  Asking her to stop is akin to asking her to turn the volume up and become much much worse about whatever you have asked her to stop.  She will continue on general principle simply because she believes you have shown her a weakness that she can exploit. She will become a child with a shiny new toy that contains a button that makes noise with every press and she will press that button until it ceases to function any further. So I choose to worry about things I am able to control.  I am not always successful in that endeavour as I am human and subject to foibles like everyone else but it is what I remain concerned with.

Razorback nods.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: So, you worry about yourself and just let everyone else go nuts around you if they feel like it?

Seleana nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: I hear ya, I hear ya.

The big man pulls his hair tie tight and then nods to his boss.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Spose I should get back to Henwen, Pumba and their buddies now, Miss Seleana.

Seleana’s almost motherly smile returns to her face.

Seleana Zdunich: I am happy you love them.

Razorback nods and turns, walking back out of the doorway.

On-Camera

Friday, July 29, 2022
Driveway
Mansion of Zdunich Family
Hollywood Hills
10:07 AM PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in front of the house wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a SCW t-shirt, her long hair allowed to flow freely down her back.

Seleana Zdunich: The SCW Bombshells Internet Championship…

Her hands come together in front of her.

Seleana Zdunich: It is the one singles championship I have not yet been able to lay claim to, ja?

She nods to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I have won the World Championship and I have won the Roulette Championship.  I have defended the Roulette Championship multiple times. I have gone to other companies and won tag team championships that they do not offer here in SCW but that Bombshells Internet Championship is the one championship I have competed for and not yet attained…

Her hands start to rub together in anticipation.

Seleana Zdunich: And on Sunday, I have the opportunity again, ja?

She nods pointedly, almost poignantly

Seleana Zdunich: Six of us will enter the ring and compete in an over the top rope battle royal.

She raises her right hand away from her left and raises her index finger to start counting off the names.

Seleana Zdunich: There will be me..

A second finger joins the first.

Seleana Zdunich: Tempest…

A third finger is extended.

Seleana Zdunich: Bea Barnhart…

A fourth finger joins its brethren.

Seleana Zdunich: Ariana Angelos…

Her thumb extends to show all five fingers on that hand.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira Fisher-Johnson…

Her left hand joins the count, its index finger becoming the sixth finger while Seleana’s face goes from smiling to frowning severely before she utters the sixth name.

Seleana Zdunich: And Kayla Richards.

Her hands come back together, clasping in front of her yet again.

Seleana Zdunich: I have competed with Tempest, Bea Barnhart and Keira Fisher-Johnson before. They are all talented competitors and they have all won championships here in SCW before.

Again, her right hand moves away with the index finger extended.

Seleana Zdunich: Tempest is a force of nature. There is no denying that. She brings a physical threat that no one else in this division can. If she is allowed to physically dominate us all, she will win and there is nothing any of us can do about it.

A second finger once again joins its brother.

Seleana Zdunich: Bea Barnhart is a woman with all of the tools required for success. She needs only to get out of her own way and things will fall into place before her. If she manages to finally achieve this then she will make us all choke on her aspirations and finally stand on the pedestal that she has always sought as champion.

A third finger extends again.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira has achieved the same that I have. She has climbed mountains and there is no one who can say she is incapable of climbing this one as well. Keira has also won the tag team championships back when they were not mixed here as well. If she asserts her abilities, she will add another accolade to her list and make her legacy stand a cut above as champion.

Her hand lowers slightly, her fingers curled back against her palm as it goes.

Seleana Zdunich: Ariana Angelos is a woman I am keen to see what she can do. She was a big name in SCU alongside my daughter-in-law, Halo, and now we get the opportunity to watch her prove that was no fluke here in SCW. I know she is fully capable of standing up and making people take notice as champion.

The same look as before darkens her face at the last name to be brought forth.

Seleana Zdunich: Kayla Richards…

Seleana Zdunich: I was there in Hybrid to see you soar almost despite yourself there. To see you manipulate your own sister to do things Tasmin would not usually do. You did with her what many have expected Christina to do with me. I know what you are capable of, I witnessed it. I had an up close seat to watch it all. And I have seen you have only gotten more so how you used to be.  You complain ceaselessly. You dismiss things when they do not go your way and utter passive aggressive threats to no show if something does not suit you perfectly even though you have no intention of following through on them. They are just you being petty in an attempt to garner yourself more attention.

She shrugs in disgust.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, I am sorry to inform you that my wife already claimed that role for herself whether she or you are keen for her to have it or not. I am aware that if you utter a real threat, it will be followed through on but that is not what you have done since your arrival here. I am amazed that you have allowed Masque, Christina and others to surpass you since once upon a time that is not something you would have ever allowed to happen in any universe. You were always Kayla Richards, the alpha of bitches, the biggest fitta in wrestling, the messiah of any company you graced with your presence and brought attention, glory and ratings down upon both yourself and whatever company you worked for…

Her head cocks to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: What happened?

Her head moves back to its original upright position while the confusion and disgust remain.

Seleana Zdunich: Did Tasmin procreating with Adam suddenly take the bubble you were living in and smash it harder than Tempest does with any opponent put in front of her?  Did emasculating that pissant you were with drain you so completely that now you simply do not have it in you any longer to even compete with my wife in the arena that you used to dominate in all ways?

She shakes her head, the disgust all but dripping off of her very being.

Seleana Zdunich: How did you ever allow Crystal Hilton to beat you at anything, especially being THE annoying attention whore to the masses?

She points accusingly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You are not what you used to be and you had better find where that essence is or this will not be the exclamation point on your career that it should be.  It will be the sad coda that no one wants to remember about a once great competitor in what amounts to a clown suit that no longer fits.  It will be the Willie Mays as a New York Met ending, the Babe Ruth as a Boston Brave. The Johnny Unitas as a San Diego Charger or Joe Namath as a Los Angeles Ram story. The David Beckham in America or one of the countless fighters that came back when they were too old and a shadow of their former selves getting knocked into dementia because they didn’t know when to quit.

Her hand drops out of the shot as the camera zooms in tighter.

Seleana Zdunich: If you continue this barely cares charade, the rest of us will end you before we then compete with each other to climb this mountain and claim what none of us have ever claimed before, the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship. If this is how the story ends, how sad for Kayla Richards but how wonderful for one of the rest of us.  I cannot wait to compete and I will do everything in my power to make sure that the storybook ending and that one championship that has eluded me becomes mine!

She glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln, vi kommer att se hönorna du gjort av fjädrar blöda!