Author Topic: Lion and Lioness Hunt Together  (Read 509 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Lion and Lioness Hunt Together
« on: January 25, 2013, 08:12:18 PM »
 We rejoin Max Burke & Laura Jackson downstairs in the basement gym. Both Max & Laura are on the mats stretching out before starting the workout.

Max: I got to say, I dig your tatts Laura. They're pretty damn amazing.

Laura: Hey, thanks! You got any?

Max: Nah, thought about it a few times, but none yet.

Laura: You should. It's definitely addicting.

Max: That's what everyone tells me.

Max shoots a smile at Laura. Max is usually nervous interacting with new people, but Laura's personality has put him at ease quickly.

Max: Ya know, I think we're a perfect match for this tournament. You're basically the female version of Trev style wise. We're going to mesh really well.

Laura: Totally! I think we'll do well.

Max: Focus on the teamwork. Quick tags for sure. Let's stay fresh out there. If one of us gets in trouble, the other person has got be quick to react or it's going to be a short tourney. I've got your back 100% Laura.

Laura: Yeah, I got yours too. Tom and Necra are in for a surprise at Climax Control.

Max: Yeah, I think we're on the same page for sure. You all limbered up Ms. Jackson? Let's work on our moves.

Max chuckles a bit to himself.

Laura: Yeeeah. Uh huh.

Max: What!? I meant our timing. Let's go you. It's time for you to experience the pooooounce!

Laura: ... oh god. Okay... you're on. Let's go.

Max pops to his feet, and offers his hand to Laura. She grabs a hold, and he pulls her to his feet. The new partners make their way over to the rickety ring in the far corner of the room, where they're two training dumm... err... partners are waiting for them. The unidentified duo await their fate with a look of uneasiness on their faces.

Max: Alright bud, come on over. Laura, we can do this two ways. Would you rather from the top or springboard off the ropes?

Laura: I'll wing it. Let's go with the springboard for giggles this time.

Max: You ready?

Laura nods, and Max lifts up their training partner quickly. Laura leaps and bounces off the second rope, twisting in mid-air and grabbing hold perfectly to plant their victim on his head.

Max: NICE! That was perfect. Oh, we got this... we're in f'n sync already. Ok Mr. Cameraman, time for you to leave. My lovely partner and I are going to work on a few surprises for Climax Control. Scoot!

Camera cuts off. Static.