Author Topic: Frost nipping at your nose...  (Read 432 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Frost nipping at your nose...
« on: December 21, 2012, 08:46:48 AM »
 Friday, December 21, 2012
San Diego, California

One week ago, the Young Lions came up shy in their first championship opportunity against Sinful Obsession. However, the champions did lose their titles. Kain and Frost were able to snatch victory away from the champions by taking out the youngsters Max Burke and Trevor Irons.

The video comes to life and the focus is a simple Sin City Wrestling banner. The lighting is low. A single overhanging light illuminates the logo of SCW. The voice of Max Burke interrupts the silence.

Max: We came up short. One week ago, we went into the ring with Sinful Obsession, Kain and Frost. The challenge was obviously going to be huge. Veterans of the SCW ring, champions past and present are who we had to square off against.

Max steps into view in front of the SCW logo. The light reveals what is left of a black eye. He rubs his neck, obviously feeling lingering effects from Malice. The story that is etched across his face is not one of defeat. No, it's of determination.

Max: The Young Lions may have fallen at the hands of Kain and Frost, but we were not defeated. Last week, The Young Lions learned a valuable lesson. No matter how many times you get knocked down... you get back on your feet. You suck it up, take your lumps and get after it again the next week.

Max breathes in deeply, exhales harshly.

Max: My lumps are still here. I'm still feeling the effects of the beating that I took from Kain. The pain is a motivator. The stiff neck is a motivator. This damn shiner is a motivator.

The camera pulls in close as Max's eyes tell the story more without saying another word. Max runs his hand through his hair.

Max: It's time to get after it again. I get to get in the ring with one half of the brand new tag team champions. I get to step into the squared circle with the masked man. I get Frost.

Max pauses and cracks his neck from side to side.

Max: Frost, I don't think you know much about me. I'm come from a long line of shooters. I'm not talking about hunters, well maybe I am. I grew up in this industry. My father, and my uncles are some of the toughest men to lace up wrestling boots. I'm a student of this game, and I always will be. They have filled my head with so much that I've probably forgotten more than you have learned. That's not a slight against you sir. When you grow up in my family you are a taught from a very young age how to handle yourself. Everyone is out to make a name for themselves off your family name. It's my way of life. I have a ton of respect for you Frost. I'm going to keep this simple. Come Sunday night, I'm coming to Climax Control to make a statement. At Climax Control, Max Burke is going to give you a glimpse into your future. I want you to go to the ring early on Sunday. I want you to climb through the ropes and make your way to the center of the ring. Lay down sir. Look up. See those lights? Get familiar with that view. I'm coming for the win Sunday. Rest assured, I'm going to give you a run for your money and show the world why the Young Lions are the future Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions.

[STATIC]
[END]