Author Topic: A Suprise Visit  (Read 400 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
A Suprise Visit
« on: June 29, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
 Fast work, sorry not my best and I apologize to all people participating in this match...had no time really, but enjoy

It was a long time coming, my grand return to the SCW ring, now of course I would be happier if I was going against someone of competition, someone with great ring capabilities, but sadly I have to face Lucas Darby and his two female companions.

But the only reason why I am in this match is because of my foolishness at Into The Void, I had no good enough reason to attack Lucas, now I'm known as a sneak attacker, or someone who can't confront a man face to face, but believe me those were never my intentions, I saw an opportunity and I ran with it, and what better way to make yourself relevant again.

I'm not so much proud of how I went about it, but I don't regret my decision. I'm estatic that I get an opportunity to show case my skills again in the ring and take home another win on my record.

Even if it is with a no name son of a bitch.

MGM Grand.
Inside Sean's Hotel Room

The scene opens up inside Sean's hotel room, Sean is shown sitting on the edge of the bed in a pair of basketball shorts, he motions for Brooklyn, who is standing by the window seal to turn the air up more.

Sean: It is hot as hell in this room.

Brooklyn: When we were smoking earlier, I meant to turn the air back on but I forgot, I guess that's what weed will do to you.

They both laugh.

Sean: I swear I'm about to loose all my clothing.

Sean jumps up from the bed and makes his way over to one of the vents where the cool air is flowing out.

Brooklyn: Sunday is going to be crazy.

Sean: I'm not worried, Lucas isn't a threat, he may have skill, but not enough to take me out and I've been gone to fucking long, I've had enough time to improve my skill and I'll prove that this week.

Brooklyn: Both you and I have so much to prove in this fucking federation, I swear everyone is so concerned about our personal lives, its pathetic.

Sean: You shouldn't let it get to you though, growing up I always dealt with judgmental people, whether it was my family, or the people around me. But I don't feed into the drama or the bull shit, and neither should you.

I guess I really should be taking my own advice.

Brooklyn: I'm an angry person, and I try not to let what people say affect me, but its hard, especially growing up the way I did.

Sean: I don't pay other people no mind, and you shouldn't either. I can't tell you how many times I was called a faggot in high school, or queer? Even in today's society people still try and put me down because of the way I am.

Brooklyn: How do you handle it?

Sean: You just can’t let it bother you, honestly it gets old after awhile, just like the constant mention of you and your weed addiction which there is nothing wrong with that.

WEED?

The front door to Sean’s hotel room open, Sean jumps up staring at the door way, he notices a woman standing there, a woman he hasn’t seen in years, he smiles as he races across the room to greet her.

Sean: GRANNIE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

\'user

It had been years since I last saw my grandmother, I was just graduating high school and sadly during that time my grandmother was fighting breast cancer, she’s a true trooper, a true soldier. I admired the fact that she was able to beat something that can be so deadly, still walking around strong, still causing chaos.

Grannie: I heard weed, I know you not in here smoking up without me
[Laughs] Give me a hug boy.

Sean leans in and holds his grandmother tight, a tear forms in his eyes, as he walks with her over to the couch.

Sean: [Looks toward Brooklyn] This is the women who took me in after my parents kicked me out, she raised me to be the tough boy I am today.

Grannie: Don’t give me all the credit, your grandfather helped some days, when he was drunk or watching re-runs of Matlock.

My grandmother was the only person who accepted me after my parents wouldn’t, she was the only person I opened up to regarding the situation with my father and how he would prostitute me sometimes for a little extra cash, she forgave him, but after she became my legal guardian, she didn’t want anything to do with her son, well my father.

Grannie: Mercedes flew me out here as a surprise, she was able to get my a key to your room and everything.

Sean: I’m glad she did.

Grannie: But I heard you two were having some issues, so I’ve decided to invite her over tomorrow for dinner, if you don’t mind.

Sean: [Groans] I do.

Grannie: That woman has done more for you then anyone else in this world, well [Pauses] besides me, and I think that if you two are struggling in your friendship then you should at least try to figure out what the problem is.

Brooklyn: [Clears Throat] Hi, my name is Brooklyn.

Grannie: How rude of you Sean, you did not introduce me to your new girlfriend, I didn’t know you were swinging from the straight branch again [Pokes Sean], Nice to meet you young lady, such a beautiful smile and name.

Brooklyn: I am teaming with your grandson this week.

Grannie: It will be a pleasure to see you two in action, Mercedes also got me front row seats for the show, so I’ll be there with all those screaming fans making me deaf.

Sean: Your coming to the show?

Grannie: Yes I am.

That made me nervous, having family in the front row could always lead to problems, or distractions, but I’m pretty sure Lucas or his flunkies wouldn’t try anything crazy, I wouldn’t want to go to jail over something that could have been prevented.

In this business I have learn that people will do anything to win, so yes, I can see one of my opponents trying to distract me by harming her.

Sean: I have a problem with that.

Grannie: Don’t worry my son, I may be old, but I still have some fight in me, so if I have to hop my old ass over that little [Pauses] What do you kids call them?

Sean pauses, he thinks and thinks, but nothing comes to mind.

Brooklyn: That’s that weed boy, I assume you mean barricade.

Grannie: Yes.

I loved this woman, she made me feel so special, so good about myself, her being here definitely let go some of the stress I was feeling, and the pressure for this match was no longer there. With her being in the audience, I felt a stronger support.

The only thing that concerns me, is the people I’m facing, not really scared of loosing to them, more of what they may do to win this match. Of course everyone thinks what I did to Lucas and Presley was a cheap shot, some behind the attack type shit, a pussy move and who cares, this is wrestling, were not friends, and if you want to move anywhere in this business, then you have to make yourself relevant.

Maybe I could of went about it in a different way, but at that time I wasn’t worried about how or what the world or the people in the backstage would feel and think about me, I was more concerned with being noticed, and making a statement.

Brooklyn and I both have similarities, both hard workers, both have industry experience, and yes we both use marijuana, but at the end of the day, we don’t let nothing going on in our personal lives affect what happens in the ring, that’s all that really needs to be said.

But of course, Lucas will more of my wrath on Sunday, I’ll finish what I started and move onto my next victim, and hopefully Brooklyn and Kittie can coexist the whole match, we can definitely make this a easy one.

KNOCK KNOCK

Sean: I wonder who the hell that is?

Sean looks over and covers his mouth.

Sean: Shit, sorry!

Grannie: Your old enough to say curse words, not the real crazy ones, but shit I will pass for.. Where is the beer store located?

Brooklyn: Oh wow.

Sean: So, is someone going to get the door?

Brooklyn pauses before running over to the door, she opens it to find a man standing on the other side, an attractive man, someone she had never seen in her life. She smiles as she stands to the side, inviting him in.

Grannie: [Turns and looks a the man] Oh I am so sorry, I was being rude. Sean I want you to meet one of my helpers, Jeremiah.

Jeremiah walks over and hugs Marie, (Sean’s Grandma) he then turns and nods his head towards Brooklyn, who is standing there in awe.

Jeremiah: But you call me Mani though.

Stop staring Sean.

Jeremiah then turns and heads over to Sean, who is sitting on the sofa.

Jeremiah: Definitely a pleasure meeting you.

Jeremiah turns and sits down by Marie, who is smiling, but shaking her head. Jeremiah sits and laughs as the scene fades to black.

\'user
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:12:10 PM by Sean Williams »
>