Author Topic: Reign of Greatness  (Read 388 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Reign of Greatness
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
 Scene 1- Sighs of relief

The scene shows Casey Williams heading backstage after retaining the SCW Roulette Championship in a strap match with Matthew Kennedy, only to find Spike Staggs applauding him.  Casey knew Vixen was busy getting ready for her match against Misty for the Bombshell Title.

Casey-“Spike, you have no idea how much I appreciate your support of me right now, especially after the hell I just went through.“

Spike-“I know, man.   You did me proud out there. Let’s see if Vixen can bring in some more gold to NXT.”

Casey-“You know what made this victory feel just as rewarding as winning the title?”

Spike-“No, What?”

Casey-“Not only did I get revenge on Matthew for everything he put me through when I beat him, but the fact that I got my first victory at a show not named Climax Control.”

Casey then gives a sigh of relief that he got the monkey off his back, seeing he is now 1-4 at the big events, and 7-5  at Climax Control.

Spike-“Yeah, I hadn’t noticed that you were not victorious at the super shows.”

Casey-“Yeah, at High Stakes, Ryan King and I lost to Sinful Obsession.  Then at December 2 Dismember, Ryan and I lost to Rage and Jamie Staggs, who en route won the tag team titles that night, then lost in the huge Heavyweight title match.  The 3rd huge card, Blaze of Glory, was where I lost to Gaetan Lavalle for the NWA TV title. Finally, at the last big card, London Brawling, Jordan and I lost the tag titles to Sinful Obsession, as you know. Obviously, you know how I faired tonight.”

Casey then taps the Roulette Championship, with a shitty ass grin on his face, showing how proud of himself he is.

Spike-“Yeah, I remember that title loss, and the fact Jordan and you weren’t technically defeated. Before the Gaetan loss, I saw your domination but forgot the end result of those matches“

Casey-“Yeah, I am good at dominating, yet have fallen short in the big show, yet at Climax Control, I have a better track record.”

Spike-“Yeah, partly because there have been 20 Climax Controls compared to the 5 super cards.”

Casey-“Yeah, that’s true, but still, the way I look at it is that people said Jordan carried us as a tag team, yet I was the one who won the titles for us, and I had to save his ass the night we lost them.  Now, out of the 2 of us, who is champion?”

Spike-“Right now, not him, that’s for sure.  You are proving to be the more valuable wrestler, because you do what it takes to get the job done.”

Casey-“That is exactly my point.  He may be facing Nick Jones tonight, but Nick Jones should beat him, that is how good Nick is, nothing against Jordan.”

Spike-“Yeah, I agree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed that match though.”

Casey gives off a sinister laugh as the duo walks away to watch the Vixen vs Misty match and the scene fades to black

Scene 2- Having a little fun

The scene shows Casey Williams back at his home, with his fiancé, Laura, and his best friend, Jim.  They are celebrating the fact Casey was able to retain his title over Matthew Kennedy by playing some Texas Hold‘em.  Casey has some things he wants to get off his chest to the duo.

Casey-“Jim, I was wondering if you could do me a big favor?”

Jim-“Sure. What is the favor?”

Casey-“I want you to make sure that if I am busy with something regarding work, that you will protect Laura, because I know how Matthew Kennedy thinks, and I have a feeling he will want another rematch, which he doesn’t deserve in my opinion.  Not only that, I feel he will go to any lengths to try to rope me into another rematch, trying to get me angry.”

Casey then looks at Laura with a look of concern for Laura’s safety on his face as she speaks, and deals the next hand.

Laura-“Wait, what are you implying? You think he is going to do something to me?”

Casey-“I think he may use you as hostage Laura.  I am trying to make sure that you are safe where you are so far along with the pregnancy.  I don’t want to lose this baby, and I know you don’t either.”

Laura-“You are right, I do not want to lose this baby.  If Jim is willing to hang out with me, and make sure nothing happens while you are away on work related things, then I have no issues with it.  Obviously, if I went with you, that may complicate things.”

Jim-“Yeah, I can do that Casey.  I will do anything to make sure that my best friend’s fiancé is safe.”

Casey-“Good, I am glad we are all on the same page with this.”

The scene ends as Casey has a shit ass smile on his face, showing how happy he is that there was not much of a struggle from either Laura or from Jim as they continue to play cards.

Scene 3- A Place where you Belong

The scene opens with Casey driving en route to Citrus Heights, California, the next site of Climax Control.  Casey will be facing the man known as Weapon-X at this event, in a non title match.  For some reason, Weapon-X requested this match, for reasons currently unknown.  Casey decides to get off at the next exit to fill up the gas tank, and as he is filling the gas tank, he calls out the man who he defeated to retain the title, Matthew Kennedy.

Casey-"Matthew, I told you I could beat you in a one-on-one match.  I did just that,  and if you think for a second that you will get another one-on-one rematch for the Roulette Championship, than you are sadly mistaken.  When we both signed that contract after I beat you for the title to begin with, should you lose, you don’t get another rematch, per orders of Christian Underwood. But, being the kind of man I am, I find you to be a worthy opponent, and I may talk to Christian and allow you to be involved in my next title defense, and make it a triple threat match, so long as you don’t do anything drastic.  If you make a stupid move, than I won’t allow you to have another shot at my title while I am the reigning Roulette Champion.  This title reign means the world to me, and there is nothing anyone can do to derail me from the longest title reign in my career.”

Casey then takes a deep breath after thinking of the shit that Matthew Kennedy could do and calls out his opponent, Weapon-X

Casey-“Weapon-X, you, like me, are the reigning NWA Rookies of the Year for our successful 2011 campaigns.  Granted you won more titles than I did in 2011 in ICW, we both proved to be invaluable to our respective companies.  It seems that you have been screwed, like me, in 2012 by NWA politics. You getting stripped of the NWA tag team titles, and me not being able to win the NWA TV title, but either way, here we both are, in SCW, making a name for ourselves.  I respect that you are a fighter, like me.  What you did in ICW is something I am striving to do here in SCW, and that is become the first Triple Crown Champion.  All I have left to do is win the Heavyweight Championship, which we both know is going to be the toughest challenge, knowing that Nick Jones is the current champion, and nobody has been able to beat him for the title, even though it seems SCW brass is trying to get him to lose. I am non judgmental, a sinner or a saint, but I will win by any means necessary, or I will die trying.  You will soon find out why I am Roulette Champion.”

Casey then gets off his Harley Davidson Fatboy once he arrives at Citrus Heights, to get a little familiar with his surroundings as he continues to speak.

Casey-“Weapon-X, you may think that you are better than me because you won the ICW Heavyweight Championship, but it doesn’t matter to me what you did in ICW.  I will show you what it takes to be in SCW, and for me to be able to defeat a former heavyweight champion will do for my career, regardless of the level of talent you faced in ICW.  I haven’t watched many of your matches, but those I have, I have been impressed by how you handle yourself.  So, should I win or lose this match, I know I have had a great match with a worthy competitor.  I definitely look forward to this match and what magic we can work in the ring. You may think that by my being nice to you right now is a sign of weakness, then so be it.  I will show you how destructive I really can be when we get in the ring.  There is nothing that you, a former heavyweight champion, can do about it.  If you are a man, be a man and prove yourself worthy here in SCW.  Otherwise, what you have done in the past will mean nothing.  I will show you how great I really am, and get my way back to an even win/loss record.“

Casey then gets back on the Fatboy to find where the MVP Sports Unlimited Arena is located as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020