Author Topic: The Makings Of A Gem  (Read 638 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
The Makings Of A Gem
« on: November 19, 2021, 01:59:08 AM »
4 Months Ago
San Diego, California

It had been a fun day at Belmont Park in San Diego, California. Kate and her eleven year old daughter Juliet had spent the entire day riding on various amusement park rides. They went on every single roller coaster and also enjoyed the carousel. It definitely was a much needed mommy and daughter day between the two. They had finally made their way back home as Kate Steele’s Sky Blue Aston Martin pulled into driveway. Kate Smiled as she looked down at Juliet who was eating a mouthful of Cotton Candy.

“Did you have an amazing time today Juliet?! I think it definitely was a great mommy and daughter day…”

Juliet smiled in return as she licked some of the sticky candy. Her eyes moved to that of her mother who couldn’t help but grin at her.

“It was fantastic mom. Maybe next time Auntie Christina and Auntie Seleana will let Aurora come with us, or maybe daddy can come.”

Kate nodded her head with a chuckle as she looked down at her daughter.

“Definitely and I don’t know why dad didn’t come. Today was awesome. It’s a bunch of bollocks that he decided to stay home to play video games. He missed out on a lot of the fun. I think next time we will go to a water park. That would really be fun and I think all of us will have a fantastic time…”

Juliet giggles.

“Just fantastic?! If Auntie Prudence was here she would scream OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Maybe she can come next time along with Phoebe and Rachel. You also promised me that I could become a Gem Stone. I am waiting on you to call me Pearl!”

Kate just chuckles as the two of them head towards the front door.

“Let’s just take things slowly and one day at a time. I know you are excited to be the biggest Gem Stone fan but we still need to work out some kinks. On top of that I doubt I really want to be anywhere near Phoebe, Sapphire or whatever you want to call her. The two of us don’t really get along and things would be better off if she got on an airplane and fly her arse back to Manchester where she came from.”

Juliet smirks as she stands behind her mother.

“Mommy you should be nice to Sapphire. Are you just jealous because she’s a better guitarist than you?!”

Kate is quick as she fires back with a response as she looks right at her daughter.

“Now you know that is very far from the truth. I am the best guitarist on the planet. I am the one who has the band named after her. I am the one who got us the movie deal and the record contract. If it wasn’t for me Phoebe wouldn’t be anything! Don’t you ever try to say she’s good at anything ever again. Hell I am the guitarist for Griffin Hawkin’s band. He ranked me as the third best guitarist that he has ever heard. So that has to account for being something of importance right?!”

The two of them laugh at one another as Kate finally places the key into the door and swings it open. The house seemed to have a strange vibe to it. The lights were on all throughout the home and that was definitely unlike Teddy. He would only keep a light on in the room he was in. Juliet raised her eyes as she looked around.

“Mommy where’s daddy?!”

“I don’t know but I guess I can look around right?!”

It was in that moment that both girls started to call out for the man.

“Daddy!!!!!”

“Babe… We are home… Are you here?!”

However they didn’t get any response in return. Kate raised her eyes as something seemed off. She turns her attention back over to Juliet as she begins to smile at her.

“Listen pumpkin why don’t you stay here…I am going to look for daddy and see if he is around…”

“Okay mommy I will wait right here…”

With that Kate exited the living room area as she quickly ran up the stairs. As she walked up each step something strange caught her attention. She could hear loud screams and pleas. They were moans and it was yells of excitement.

“OMG YES…. MORE… MORE… OH MY GOD…. I AM ALMOST THERE!!!!”

Kate slowly walked towards her bedroom door. Her heart was pacing rapidly as that voice wasn’t from that of her husband. She had hoped that this was all a big misunderstanding and her biggest nightmare wouldn’t come to fruition. She stood outside the door and after being able to muster up enough strength she quickly swung the door open. There it was happening right in front of her. She could see her husband on top of another female. The woman in bed was a figure that she had recognized. It was Teddy’s former fiancée Kristina Brodie. Kate’s heart dropped as Teddy didn’t notice her standing there and he yelled in return.

“OH YEAH BABY… I know you love this!!!!”

Kate however screams loudly as she runs towards the bed and spears Teddy down as hard as she could.

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE… HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!”

Teddy tried his best to cover up as the woman was being over the top frantic and violent.

“STOP HITTING ME.. I CAN EXPLAIN… I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!”

Kate however went to punch him as hard as she could.

“EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT I CAUGHT YOU IN BED WITH THIS SLUT?!”

Kate went to go punch him again however her hand was caught by Kristina. The brunette woman pushed her hard. Kate’s eyes moved to that of the other woman. The only problem is that Kristina had some size on Kate. It didn’t stop the little technical badass from trying to do what she does best. She tried to find a way to choke Kristina out but Kristina elbowed her as hard as she could. Once free she decked Kate right in the face. Kate’s nose was broken as blood started to flow from it. Kate had tears in her eyes as she turned her attention to Teddy.

“I don’t understand. How could you do this to me? I have stuck with you for so long even when the entire world told me you were no good. I stood by your side throughout everything… How could you?!”

Kate started to cry as the tears started to flow from her eyes to go with the blood that was pouring out. Teddy just stood there but Kristina smirked as she crossed her arms looking right at Kate.

“He’s with me again… Whatever issues we had in the past are dealt with. I also have a nice surprise for you as well. We have been seeing each other for a while now, and I am pregnant! Seeing how you always valued your career over than trying to build a family he decided to go the person who was willing to give him what he wanted. It’s funny how when people have an honest sit down they can work out so many things…Bye Bitch and don’t let the door hit you on the way out…”

Kate was completely devastated. She couldn’t even look at Teddy as her heart had completely sunk to the bottom of a bottomless pit. Kate ran as fast as she could exiting the room and it’s at that moment that she sprinted down the stairs. She grabbed her daughter by the arm as she headed for the door.

“What’s going on mommy?! Did you see daddy?! Is he okay and why are you bleeding… Mommy… Mommy?!”

Kate however didn’t say anything as she and Juliet got back into their car and they started to drive off into a distance. About twenty minutes had went by as that same car pulls into the driveway of the Gem Stone Manor. Kate was an emotional wreck as she exited out of the car and her daughter was closely behind her. Juliet was shocked as she looked over at her mother.

“Mom you still haven’t told me what’s going on. Why are you bleeding and why are you crying?! Please tell me what’s happening. Why isn’t daddy with us?!”

Kate tried her best to be strong as she gazes back at her daughter. She wipes the tears away from her eyes as she replies back.

“You don’t have to worry about why I am crying. This is all going to pass at some point. The only thing you need to know is that we are going to be living here with the band for now on and daddy isn’t coming with us?!”

Juliet didn’t really know how to take what her mother was going through. Instead of trying to ask any more questions she decided it would be best to maybe give Kate some space. They finally made it into the huge mansion. Juliet ran off to her room as Kate slowly treaded throughout the home. The rest of the band seemed to be watching a movie in the living room but Kate didn’t bother to stop there. Her attention was on that of getting to her room. Prudence looks over to Kate with a wicked grin as she screams out of pure excitement.

“OH MY GOSHIE!!! Kate is here… This is truly OUTRAGEOUS! We can have a fun night with all of the girls!”

Kate didn’t pay any attention to her cousin as she just kept on walking as if she was blowing her off. Sapphire quickly rises up off of the sofa as she goes to confront her.

“Listen… My sister is excited to see you. The least you could do is stop acting like a stupid wanker and acknowledge her…”

Sapphire however was taken back as her eyes locked on that of Kate.

“Diamond… Kate are you okay?! Let’s get you cleaned up…”

Phoebe ran towards the bathroom to get a towel and other stuff. Ruby and Emerald both jumped off of the couch as they ran towards Kate. Both women were in shock as they looked at the broken and beaten woman. Prudence tried her best to really comfort her cousin.

“What’s wrong Kate?! Please tell us what happened so we can help you…”

Kate looked directly into her cousins eyes. She wasn’t able to contain herself and it was at that moment where she couldn’t help but cry uncontrollably. Ruby hugged her cousin as tightly as she could. Sapphire finally returned with the towel as she did everything in her power to clean up her fellow band mate. Kate looked at all of the girls as tears steadily fell from her eyes.

“He… He was sleeping with another woman… I thought he loved me… I came home from the amusement park with Juliet and he was in bed with another woman. I don’t even know what to do…”

All of the girls were in shock except for that of Sapphire. The raven haired vixen crossed her arms as she glared into Kate’s eyes.

“You sure this isn’t you trying to pull some ruse?!”

Ruby however hit her older sister before she crossed her arms.

“THIS ISN’T A RUSE… I mean two years ago we were part of the entire Teddy ruse when he introduced Diamond and the rest of us, but I know that’s not the case this time. Kate…”

Kate continued to cry uncontrollably as she looks at everyone in the room.

“And he got her pregnant… He got her pregnant… I don’t know what to do… Where did I go wrong?! What did I do to become such a terrible wife…”

Kate let more tears roll from her eyes. The rest of the band could only do their best to comfort her as they embraced her tightly into a passionate hug. All that mattered is that they had her back and they would stick by her side no matter what…

Night of High Stakes
After The Show

Kate Steele sat in the locker room. She had barely moved since her wrestling match. She was still in her wrestling gear and mostly everybody was getting ready to leave the arena to hit the big city that is Manhattan. Kate however sat there speechless. This was supposed to be her big return to SCW. Her big return to the limelight and to the big company that is Sin City Wrestling and instead she couldn’t but help feel like a loser. She rises up and bangs on a locker out of frustration. This caught the attention of the only other person that was in the locker room fellow SCW Bombshell Myra Rivers. The older woman walks over to Kate as she seems concerned and speaks out to her.

“Are you okay, it was really a tough break out there today…”

Kate’s eyes quickly move over to Myra as she just sighs in return and screams at the top of her lungs.

“Do I look FUCKING okay?! You don’t understand what I am going through. Tonight was SUPPOSED to be my night. This was my big night in SCW however my best friend who really hasn’t wrestled gets to go out on a win at my expense. I can’t ever get rid of this image. I know she’s not better than me and I am probably going to hear it from J2H. He never let it go when my ex-husband peed on himself on television and I damn sure know he’s not going to let me losing to his wife go either…”

Myra places her hand on Kate’s back trying her best to calm her down.

“Look it’s going to be okay… You just need to settle down a bit?!”

Kate’s eyes open as wide as they possibly can as she screams again.

“CALM DOWN?! You want me to settle the fuck down… You don’t know James like I know him. He is probably going to go on a fucking tangent that I am a crazy woman. How Melody being my best friend is all in my head or that if I step onto his property he is probably going to shoot me with a shotgun or something. I think I am more concerned with what James is going to say about my loss than that of actually losing to Melody…”

Myra nods her head as she keeps her eyes locked on Kate.

“I know… You just have to calm down a bit. You will be able to pick yourself back up. Honestly do you remember what I said to you last year when we were going to war with one another?! You really remind me of how I used to be when I was your age in wrestling. I was mean and I let all of this consume me. You don’t ever want to get to that type of level. It’s not healthy for you. If you become too obsessive it’s going to be your own destruction…”

Kate stands there as she keeps her eyes locked on the other blonde. Myra did have a point. Kate tries to regain her composure.

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to yell. It’s just all of this is stressful. This is my first match back in SCW and honestly this is my first time competing in an SCW show with traveling with Teddy. It sucks that we had to divorce but I can only think of what Juliet is going through. It sucks that tonight had to be in Manhattan in all places. When I moved to the United States when I was 12 my family moved us to Greenwich Village in New York City. I can’t help but remember all the times that Teddy came to visit me at my home. All of those long train rides from Long Island to see me and…”

Kate thinks about it as tears begin to flow from her eyes. Myra however just walks over to Kate and looks into her eyes.

“Kate… You don’t have to feel sorry for yourself. It’s okay to feel human. You don’t have to ever apologize for any of that. I know going through a divorce sucks but you can’t get caught up in trying to think about the past too much. All you can do is worry about what’s in front of you and being there for your daughter. Trust me I would know...”

Myra continues to look into Kate’s eyes as the petite blonde doesn’t know what to say as Myra continues to speak.

“When I said you remind me of myself I truly meant that. I knew that since the very first time we fought last year. It pains me to see you going through this. You should never be in a place where you can’t feel confidence. You have all of the talent in the world and you just need to find a way to bring it back out again. I know tonight marked your first day back in SCW but don’t let your story end there. At my age there were people who said I couldn’t be a champion again and  went on to hold one of the most prestigious titles in this company for 350 days. I don’t want my journey to end there. I know I have the potential to be a World Champion again and I WILL become one. The road might be a long one but I will get there…”

Kate nods her head taking it all in.

“So you think I can find my way again?!”

“You definitely can but it’s not going to be an overnight thing. It’s going to take some time to get over your former husband. I know there’s a lot of hurt there but you can get there. Let me help you. I feel like there’s so much potential within you and I feel if could just mentor you a bit you will definitely figure out how to balance things while also being a strong mother…”

Kate seems taken back.

“You really think so?!”

“Oh… I know so…Come on why don’t you get out of your wrestling clothes. Go change up and why don’t the two of us go out for a bite to eat or something I bet going out to dinner in New York City will cheer you up…”

Kate nods her head.

“Yeah… That sounds nice. Maybe I can also introduce you to my daughter Juliet. She is definitely a sweetie and I have a feeling you would like her…”

“Sounds amazing… Or as you would say I believe the term is Outrageous…”

Kate stares at her blankly as she rolls her eyes.

“My cousin isn’t around… You don’t have to feel the need to say it… Let’s just go, and you can just call me Kate… I am only Diamond around the band or for public appearances…”

Myra begins to laugh. They both share in a laugh with one another. Despite having a setback in her first match back Kate was on the road to get back to where she needed to be. One match was down and it would definitely be hell for whoever would have their number called against the Siren. More importantly she met a new friend in the locker room and this seemed to be the start of something fantastic and the bettering for Kate Steele.

Hello SCW Nation…

From the bottom of my heart can I just say that it definitely has been quite some time hasn’t it?! I truly feel like we have a lot of catching up to do. I will be honest when I stepped into the ring with Melody Grace I thought I could be honest to all of you but for some reason I was just in a state where I could properly express my feelings and I stayed to myself.

I won’t lie to any of you. When I lost to my best friend I felt a bit depressed about the entire situation. I don’t have anything against Melody. I love her to death. She is my best friend, she is an amazing hair friend and I would take a bullet for her. However what I didn’t like is the fact that she hadn’t been in the ring for a very long time. She comes back for one match after not being around and she gets to go out on a win. It’s an image that will never be erased from my mindset and it’s one that will be remembered forever. I know I could have done better. Hell I expected better from myself but I just couldn’t snap myself out of my little depression funk.

So now I will answer the question that all of you probably have on your mind. It’s one that I know my fans have been sending me and I am going to clear the air and finally answer it for all of you. Why did Kate Steele leave SCW?! Why did Diamond Steele drop off of the face of the SCW Universe.

To be honest that in itself is a very hard question to comprehend. However I will give you the honest one because all of you deserve that much. I decided to walk away from all of this in this company because I felt like I just didn’t have it anymore. 2020 was supposed to be the year of Kate Steele. I worked my arse off to bring great honor to the Internet Championship. Hell you could say I did exactly just that.

I made it to the finals of the Blast From The Past. I tied the record for longest Internet Championship reign and I broke the record for the most combined days as the Internet Champion. I did everything I possibly could but when push came to shove when it really mattered I just couldn’t get over the Myra Rivers hump. You don’t know how it felt to lose to a woman I personally called out. On top of that I had the chance to pick up some steam and become the number one contender for the World Bombshell Championship, and I was denied of that when Alicia Lukas won a battle royal and eventually capitalized on her prize to become a World Champion again.

If that wasn’t enough I had the honor of being able to step into the ring with my biggest foe in this company Evie Jordan at High Stakes. I felt totally embarrassed because not only did she beat me but she did so by beating one of the best submission wrestling bombshells to have ever stepped foot in this company with a submission. That definitely put a major blow in my ego.

It was around that time where my little cousin was really developing in Jet City South. Ruby had an entire future ahead of her and I was honestly left in the background. I had thoughts of stepping away and really give Teddy that child he always dreamed of. The two of us had adopted a girl five years ago but I know he wanted a child of his own. He wanted his bloodline to live on.

I was always hesitant of taking that type of leap because I could never ever see myself walking away from the business that I love for over a year to give him that. I love wrestling and music way too much to simply just leave it behind. I tried to talk him into getting a surrogate mother to carry my egg and his sperm cell. Cindy agreed to do so and it won’t be long until she gives birth to a beautiful son of ours and that seemed to appease him. Hell I even got us to work together to make our marriage stronger by chasing after the Mixed Tag Team Championships.

We did have success. We won the titles and I thought that would make us connect on a deeper level but it never did. Our title reign was over by the very first defense and as soon as we lost the titles our marriage seemed to be on the rocks. It was around this time when my cousin was really taking her career to new heights. She was undefeated. She had won the Blast From The Past and in my eyes she had surpassed me in just her first year of being in the company.

I was actually jealous…

I didn’t want to be in her way and I didn’t want “Diamond Steele” to be the death of Ruby Steele so I left this company behind me. I left it all so I could focus on my marriage. That really didn’t go the way I thought it was going to go. I honestly thought we were starting to connect again. I thought Teddy and I were building something together, and that life would work.

I was sadly mistaken…

Coming home one day that is when I caught him making love to another woman in our bed. That’s when he told me he got somebody else pregnant. That’s when I came to the realization that I was no longer his world. It truly took me a while to get to a point where I could stand before all of you and admit this but I am now at that point.

I got divorced from the man that I thought was the love of my life and now I stand before you all as a freed woman. I am a woman of virtue. A woman full of confidence and a woman who can now rise back up to do what she loves and that’s enter the ring and pick up where I left off.

That’s why I called out Melody Grace. That’s why I wanted to taste the big bright lights of High Stakes and compete in Madison Square Garden. It’s because I missed being in SCW. I might have had a set back at High Stakes and as much as it cuts me deeply there is honestly no shame in losing to Melody.

That one night is behind me though and right now I am focused on my future and what I am looking to accomplish. Some people come to be World Champion. Some come to be a champion and others have different motives but what is my motive for coming back?!

It’s a simple dream really and one that I will do whatever it takes to strive for. I am back to be the very best and to send the message that I am that DIAMOND in the rough. I am that beacon of light and I definitely one who will GLITTER like no one else. My destiny is to become a Hall of Famer and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Step one of that dream comes when I stand in the ring with Krystal Wolfe. Now I am not going to lie Krystal Wolfe has honestly made something of herself. She has taken that Roulette Championship and has elevated to a level that I haven’t seen since I held the belt. Sure Sam Marlowe might have won that belt and held it for a combined 17 months but she wasn’t out there like I was beating woman like Roxi Johnson who are Hall of Famers.

That is the type of competition I was fighting when I had that title. Krystal you are definitely one of the good ones though. You have held that championship for six months and I respect that. You beat everyone that has been placed in front of you, and it’s no wonder why you were able to win future star and most improved in the same year.

I will stand here put you over and say it’s impressive but there’s also a part of me that clearly knows it’s a bunch of bollocks or as a certain cousin of mine would say. It is definitely OUTRAGEOUS. Because as good as you might have been and it’s definitely good to see you taking down former World Champions like Seleana to defend that crown and other women.

There is still a part of me that knows deep inside my brain that had my fucking cousin Ruby got her rightful shot at a Roulette Championship you wouldn’t have had the year that you did. You know the same cousin of mine who beat you in one of your earlier matches?! It might have been the first one I believe. The same cousin who actually beat Royal Purple as well in one of her first two matches.

Which poses the question in my mind… How in the hell does a woman who beat the last two Roulette Champions not get a championship match herself?!

It’s all bollocks and I plan to rectify that by righting an unnecessary wrong and beating you in the middle of the ring. You are the one who wanted a fight so bad and you are actually going to get more than what you bargained for.

As long as I have been here I have been a goddamn trailblazer and I have never been acknowledged for anything that I have done. In just my second year here I beat the best of the best Mikah in a Super Card match but never got acknowledged. I am undefeated against Roxi Johnson but don’t get any props. I have never won any awards in this company and yes I might be a little upset over that.

In just your first year you go about winning TWO major awards?! Two awards and I haven’t had that luxury. I don’t know if you realize this but recently I got a private message from Denzel Porter. You know the sports analyst who always wants to get the biggest scoop so he can bring information to the masses about wrestling.

My name came up as being nominated in SCW for being one of the best women to have never held the World Title here. I know Myra would like to think it’s her probably but that’s when I had to think of my laundry list of what I have accomplished here.

Longest reigning Roulette Champion… I shattered Mercedes record until that eventually got broken by Sam Marlowe.

Tied for Longest reign with the Internet Title and most combined days as Champion until that got shattered by Myra Rivers.

Former Mixed Tag Team Champion, beat a team with Mikah to get that title.

Hell I beat Mikah in a singles match on a Super Card and I am a former finalist for the Blast From the Past Tournament not to mention a former Golden Contract holder.

If I didn’t know any better I have proven time after time that I definitely am part of the upper echelon of talent in this company. Whenever I win a championship I hold it for dear life and don’t show any signs of letting it go.

If you add up everything I have basically won every single championship that I am currently eligible to win in this company but one. The World Championship is the only one that has yet to be around my waist and not if but WHEN I win that title. I will become a Grand Slam Champion. My name will probably come up in a future Hall of Fame. I will take things to another level.

I have basically done it all and despite all I have accomplished I still haven’t won any awards to acknowledge what I did. I am sick and tired of that. I am tired of being put on a bloody fucking backburner, and it’s about time I get what I rightfully deserve.

So that is why I have little to no choice but to put you in your place. I need to showcase that as we finish out this year that 2022 is going to be the year of the Siren. It will be the year that this Diamond shines brighter than anything else, and it’s the year that Kate Steele return to the form that we all know her to be at.

After losing to Melody Grace you can expect me to bounce back in a way that you couldn’t even imagine. I know you wanted competition and this week you are going to get it. I will humble you in the middle of the ring. I will submit you and I will go on proving why I will rise through the ranks to fight that red haired demon holding that title. Everybody always wants to talk up that they will be champion and they will get their shot but I am tired of being overlooked. I have been here for six long fucking years.

That’s six years of doing whatever I could to get a shot and the only time I have ever competed for a title was being handed a random championship match against Danielle Weston on a Climax Control or having to use a Golden Contract to basically call my own shot. Others can get three, four, and sometimes five shots a year and they did nothing to deserve them.

However you saw the resume. You see what I bring the table and it’s about time I start showcasing why I will get what I deserve. If I can’t gain one by wowing the owners over I will beat everybody in front of me to prove a point. I don’t care if it’s you Krystal. I don’t care if it’s Andrea, and I damn sure don’t care if it’s Amber herself. I will prove that I am the most technically sound wrestler in this division and nobody gets anywhere until they wrestle me first.

If that isn’t enough I will win the BLAST FROM THE PAST so consider this an early yes I am in that tournament and I will win it but by this time next year I will be the bloody champion consider that a promise.

Now Krystal I want you to be fully aware of what’s going to happen. Normally you probably are thrilled about entering the arena and having a roulette wheel dictate on what’s going to happen but we don’t have to go through that this week. You are fully aware of what’s coming your way. So I want you to prepare for what’s coming your way. if you couldn’t get past my cousin what in the hell makes you think you will come close to even beating me?!

The answer to that question is nothing. You don’t have what it takes. You are going to take this L proudly and call this a learning experience. Maybe just maybe you shouldn’t take your surname so seriously. I know it must have felt good to run that mouth of yours and ask for a match. You probably feel on top of the world and that you plan to keep it all rolling. It’s a damn shame that you won all of those accolades only to fall to me in the end.

I honestly don’t know what Kate Steele the owners thought was going to show up this week but it’s one you definitely can’t handle. You have been fighting the likes of Bella Madison, Seleana, and Char Kwan. Which is okay I guess but my last singles matches were Melody Grace, Evie Jordan, Roxi Johnson, Myra Rivers. I am in there with woman that would outwrestle you on any day that ends with the letter Y.

I could sit here and talk you down all day but honestly I rather not. Sometimes the best type of talking needs to be done in the ring and that’s where I will unleash how I really feel about you. So you better not let me down. You better make sure to bring it and let me truly see this so called future star. Show me why you are a RECORD BREAKER, why you are MOST IMRPOVED. Show me that you are really about all of this hype that people try to build up for you…

Show me something… That’s all I ask…

As soon as the bell rings consider that your Siren’s Song. As soon as the song stops playing that will only lead to your demise when you find yourself SHIPWRECKED!!!!

I am back Krystal and this is definitely one Brick house that this Wolfe won’t blow down. Maybe if this was a video game you might be able to beat me. That is what you do out of the ring right?! But inside the ring it’s my world and I am going for a choke out or a broken arm. You take your pick…

See you soon and best of luck… You certainly will need it… Cheers Luv…

user posted image

user posted image