Author Topic: Facing what consumes you  (Read 374 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Facing what consumes you
« on: February 22, 2019, 08:14:39 PM »
 Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen in the living room of his home in the outskirts of Las Vegas, and he is watching the TV show Star Trek Discovery and he gets a call from his childhood friend Johan Svensson and Hitamashii mutes the TV before answering the phone.

Hitamashii-Hey Johan, what can I do for you?

Johan-I heard you got a match with Daniel Morgan and heard he was trained by Gabriel.  I wanted to tell you how excited I am for you and know you are in or a huge fight.

Hitamashii-Thank you, and as much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don’t need you to tell me what I already know.  You should know that about me by now, knowing how long we’ve known each other.

Johan-My apologies, you are absolutely right.  I am just so used to being polite, and forgot who I am talking to.  Regardless, I am lookin forward to seeing you wrestle again and be successful.

Hitamashii-You are not the only one, as you know Casey coul never beat Gabriel.

Johan smiles while Hitamashii responds and before Johan can respond, Giovanna Teixeira, another childhood friend and Johan’s girlfriend chimes in.

Giovanna-Hey Hitamashii, its Giovanna. I also want to see you be successful in SCW.

Johan-I know facing someone who was trained by your trainers toughest opponents won´t be easy. Just remember you and Daniel are not Casey and Gabriel, that you and Daniel have more similar skills and are more balanced than Casey and Gabriel were.

Hitamashii-I am not worried as I am sure I can defeat Daniel.

Johan-I wouldn’t expect anything less, if you didn’t, I would be concerned.  We’ll be in touch soon.

Hitamashii-Ok, talk to you later.

Hitamashii gives a half smile, and hangs up the phone and restores the volume on the tv as the scene fades to black.

Hitamashii is seen standing outside the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Long Beach California, host site of Climax Control, about to go look around and see how similar it is to what he saw in Japan and decides to call out Daniel Morgan, his opponent in SCW.

Hitamashii-Daniel, you think you are so great, being trained by Gabriel?  I will show you and the world that you are nothing without the rest of London Underground.  I will expose you for the fraud that you are, and not lose any sleep over it.  Everyone will soon see what I see when I look into your soul, and that is a failure who cannot hang with a man of my talents.  Sure, I lost to Jake Raab when he was injured, but Jake got lucky, and he doesn´t have to rely on others to watch his back like you do.  I will get a victory over you, something Casey could never do, against you or Gabriel.  I am the soul of fire and you will be burned at the hands of Hitamashii.

Hitamashii laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he continues looking around the garden as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a