Author Topic: Uncovered.  (Read 316 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
Uncovered.
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:29:37 PM »

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I haven’t been this free for a while, I mean fuck me… it’s been a while since I could post one of these fucking promos without having to watch over my shoulder to see if Odette is shaking her head in disgrace or nodding in approval. So, where the fuck were we before we were rudely interrupted by tag match after tag match after you guessed it… tag match? I’ve shown you my future, I’ve taken you back into my pass, up until the tender age of eight, so, I guess the only logical next step would be to tell you a crucial moment that happened in my life at the age of nine am I right? Well if you said, no, fuck you, drag your mouse up to the red X at the top of the screen and fuck off. Alrighty let’s get this fucking show started.”

Devotion; noun: Love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person or activity.  

A word that most use when talking about religion, love and goals. A word that many wouldn’t expect to see in my vocabulary, let alone a feeling that could possible run through these icy veins. Devotion, to me isn’t just about being in love, it’s more about being loyal and I can assure you there has only ever been one person I have been loyal to in my whole entire life. Just one, now I’m not saying I’m a compulsive cheater, I’m not saying that I’m a back-stabbing bitch who wishes nothing more than to watch everyone in this world burn to ashes. I’m saying there has only ever been one person who I can one hundred and ten per-cent say that I have devoted my life to. Sadly, for all you romantics out there, I’m not talking about some heart throb that whisked me to some fruitful Italian island and proceeded to bang my brains out all over the sandy beach.

I’m talking about my friend, my sister, my one true. “But, wait Evie what about Odette? What about Gabriel? What about Ben? Are you not devoted to them?” Let me spell this out for you, so even the smallest of minds can understand. In my life, right now I have only a handful of friends, a few good men and well a protective woman and yes, I would do anything for these people and I would protect them if they needed me to. However, there will always be one woman in my life that I would literally die for. I would kill for, I would protect until the end of time. If she was to call my name, I would drop everything in a heartbeat to be with her and why? Because she saved me, when I didn’t even realise that I needed saving. The moment our lives intertwined was the moment I knew that together forever didn’t just have to be painted on people who are in relationships, but I could also have a meaning for those who have a true pure friendship.  

When I saw her for the first time, I saw a perfect fragile brilliance, I saw promise, I saw her. When she looked at me she saw, a wild, dangerous beauty, she saw devotion, she saw me.  Both broken, incomplete souls walking this earth until that moment in time where everything just started to make sense. She needed me and I needed her.

Now before you get your hand lotion and tissues out, no this is a typical woman on woman love story that seems to be blasted all over Twitter and displayed in promotionals week in week out. This isn’t the story about my first time with a woman, this isn’t an imagine her tongue in-between my thighs type of rodeo. This is the story of how I met my oldest friend, my dearest friend the one I would die for, the one I would kill for and I one I would protect by any means necessary. It’s a story about the one who walked into my life, saw me for who I am and never left my side through thick and thin, sickness and bullet holes, through robberies and murders… my dearest, my treasure, my Calista.

##

January 23rd, 2000;

The first day of the new school year in Australia, a day that should be filled with fun memories and great times and yet this was a day that Evie couldn’t remove from her memory bank for all the wrong reasons. It wasn’t easy going to school this morning, after all she would be repeating the third grade all because her parents couldn’t seem to find it important enough not to move around, time and time again impacting on her attendance which of course impacted on her grades. It wasn’t that Evie wasn’t smart, she was freakishly intelligent, it was the fact she didn’t want to be sitting inside a classroom from 9am till 3pm when she already knew, nothing they were going to teach her would be worth any weight in her mind. The attitude of her father was stronger than she would like to admit, but why should she go to school when she was learning everything she needed to at home.

So here she sits, in the passenger side of the car looking up pristine, vintage castle like buildings that stood tall on top of the hill. Evie could see other children being walked to their class rooms with their parents walking them hand in hand cotton wooling them, protecting them while her she was sitting inside her Mother’s blacked out VN commodore. She looked outside the window once more before she sighed, turning back to look at her “mother” who was practically getting ready to push her out of the car.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’m not going, I HATE this place. You can’t make me go, daddy would never make me come here if he knew how much I HATED this place.”

She was shaking, the thought of going out there and having to repeat a grade with a bunch of kids her ages being in grade four was killing her. She felt stupid, she felt belittled and that wasn’t sitting right with her. It was embarrassing, humiliating something that had her father been home, it would have been sorted out and she would have been moved up to grade four but no her mother found a sick joy in making her repeat. Like it gave her a sense of power of her daughter.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Your father isn’t around, right now. Now is he?”

Evie’s mother voice was like nothing else, it was the coldest, deadest tone a woman could muster everything sounded like venom oozing from fangs. Nothing she said was ever warm or inviting it was just pure hatred leaking from her lips. She was dressed in all black, with large black sunglasses over her eyes. Evie hated them, her mother always wore them around her so she never knew if she was looking at her, or past her but she knew in her heart her mother would never be looking at her. She would always be looking beyond her, looking at freedom.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Shouldn’t you care that I hate this place, you are my mother.”

Even at the tender age of 9, Evie’s tone was unsympathetic, stony and callous it was as if she had lived a thousand lives and every single one of them was rotten. For a child at her ages that should have been loving the world and finding the beauty in all creatures great and small, Evie was too fixated on finding the horrific qualities in everything. She looked at her mother with a smirk on her face, hoping she had baited the hook. In her mind, she wanted her mother to say what she always said when Evie pointed this fact out to her, but somewhere in her heart deep down she was screaming for acceptance. A mother love, was a gesture that Evie had never had in her life but the inner child in her was begging for it.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “I gave birth to you, yes.”

Like a razor cutting the skin, Evie looked at her mother and held back her frown. She was a monster a true, bitter monster. Turning away from her mother she looked back out the window looking at all the other families running around having a perfect day, while she was stuck in this car with the devil. Okay, she wasn’t the devil she was just a bitch and bitch that one day would look at Evie and see what pure hatred was. However, right now she was looking forward, looking for the closest exit to the school grounds so once Evie was dropped off she could make a mad dash for it.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Now get out of the car, I’m not paying a shit tonne of money to send you to this private school, so you can sulk in the car.”

She wasn’t sulking, she was far from sulking but mother knew that this would trigger a reaction in Evie’s mind. She had to prove her mother wrong, it was a sick game they played but for some reason Evie kept falling for it. With a large exhale and a grind of her teeth Evie closed her eyes. The thought of having to repeat the third grade, the thought of another year of being bullied and picked on because she was different and she couldn’t do anything about it. Another year of having to hold back her anger, another year or pretending to care about gaining a pen license, another year of reading basic books and learning simple mind numbing tasks when she could be at home learning skills that she would need in the real world.  

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I don’t fit in here.”

Was all she could muster up and spit out, but it wasn’t long until her mother’s dead tone over took her ear ways with the harshest reality that she would ever be served in her whole entire life. Her mother didn’t even give Evie time to reflect on what she had just said out loud by accident as she was too busy in wanting to crumble every inch of confidence that her daughter had in her body.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “You’ll never fucking fit in anywhere child, it’s best that you learn that now.”

Evie knew her mother was a cold heart bitch, but to hear those worlds come out of her mouth so freely was even disturbing for her to admit. It was as if every bond between mother and daughter was ripped from them both and torn into pieces. There wasn’t a shred of hope that they could be stitched up and repaired. Evie just looked at her mouth, the fear of tears welling up in her eyes was brewing but she couldn’t let medusa see her crumble, she needed to see her turn into stone.

<FONT COLOR=#B6B6B4> “Now, get the fuck out of this car, or should I call your father and interrupt his business meeting in Russia to tell him his bitch for a daughter is crying because she refuses to go to school?”

Evie didn’t say a single word, she just unclicked her seatbelt, grabbed on to her school bag, opened the car door and out she popped. Her mother was the only woman in her life, that Evie wished for her approval but up until her last dying day, she never received it. As soon as the door closed behind her, Evie heard the rev of the engine and squealing of the rubber tyres on bitumen and her mother was gone. She couldn’t even wait around to see if her precious child made her way inside the school gates safety. She didn’t care.  This was nothing new to Evie, it had been this way since the first memory she had of her mother but that was an issue she would have to dwell on at another time as for right now she had bigger issues to worry about.

Looking up at the marvellous stone buildings that were before her eyes Evie didn’t wait to take the next step it was only until she felt the presence of someone in her personal space did she realise that she wasn’t dreaming any of this but in fact living this nightmare. Beside her was a girl, who was the same height as Evie, with piercing blue eyes and wavy white blonde hair. Her school uniform for freshly pressed and perfectly worn, while Evie’s was crushed and torn. She didn’t look down on Evie, in fact she just offered her a smile and a flutter of her long black eyelashes.

<FONT COLOR=#FAAFBA> “Are you new here?”

Her voice was song like, the type of voice that would lead you into the water and ultimately to your death but she was pure something that Evie had never encountered. Evie turned to look at the girl who had her backpack on her back, while carrying a handful of books in her hands. They were pressed up to her chest as if she was hugging them hoping her body would absorb the knowledge within the pages. Evie just shook her head from side to side as if to say no.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Sadly, no.”

The girl beside Evie just smiled as she looked past her torn crumbled uniform, her bag that was slung to one shoulder, her rough around the edges appeal even at the age of 9 she looked a mess but that wasn’t anything she was going to judge her on.

<FONT COLOR=#FAAFBA> “What grade are you in?”

Her voice was intoxicating like nectar to a bee, Evie couldn’t shake it she had never heard a female with such a sweet-sounding voice. She was so used to just dry, salted viciousness that hearing another female speak with such love and life was bewildering to her.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Three, I should be in year four, but…”

Before she could finish and make up excuses and lies for why she was repeating the blonde girl jumped up and down before she pushed into Evie, all excited.

<FONT COLOR=#FAAFBA> “MEEEEEE TOOOOO.”

Without another word exchanged, without another mention or anything the little girl with the brightest blue eyes just wrapped her right arm around Evie almost taking her under her wing before she rushed her off in the direction of school. Evie at first felt sick, the thought of someone being this close to her was something her father warned her about and every fibre in her body was telling her to lash out, was telling her to beat this woman off of her but for some strange reason this pixie beside her felt warm and inviting and it wasn’t a feeling Evie had ever felt around another human being for a long, looooong time. From that day forward, these two were inseparable, well that was until…

##

Present time; Cuba 29th of March

Evie was standing in the professionally cleaned and primed kitchen that for the last three weeks she had shared with Ben Jordan as he had taken her in under his roof for four weeks until she got her life back in order. She was facing towards his large open bay windows that had a perfect view of the Cuban ocean. However, she was taking a moment in time to view the pristine wilderness, her eyes were locked on the screen of her IPhone that she held in her right hand, while in her left she was holding a sharp knife, by the blade.  Her mind was absent from the pain what was screaming out from her sliced skin, as drops of blood dripped into the stainless sink below her hand. The paleness of her skin was the only sign of weakness as she glared down at her phone, while blood oozed from the palm of her hand. She was silent, even her moves were shy like whispers as she blinked, her eye lids torn across her burning eyes. Her jaw was clenched as she held back a scream, but not from physical pain but from mental anguish. She was so absent minded she didn’t hear the front door swing open and slam shut, all she could focus on was the photo that was lighting up the screen of her phone.

There she was her pride, her joy, her everything, her Calista. Her usually blonde hair was a sea of crimson that flooded across her face, while her perfect blue eyes seemed lifeless and dull. Across her lips was a thick piece of duct tape, while arounds her wrists and ankles rope was burning into her skin. Her flesh was red raw, her body covered in dirt, bruises, dry and fresh blood. While as she was sat up on the chair in the middle of the empty room a simple sign was hanging around her neck as if it was a piece of jewellery.

“First your house, now your everything and soon your heart. How long can you keep your soul?”

It was a threat a clear and clear as day they were working off a check list. There was only a matter of time before they would go after the next person that mattered the most to her. As Evie was processing the worlds repeatedly in her mind, she missed the sound of Ben Jordan’s feet stomping along the floor boards. It wasn’t long until he was standing behind her looking at her from the doorway of the kitchen. After first she looked normal until his eyes wandered down to the knife in her hand and the blood dripping into his sink.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “Eves, you alright?”

Just like that she snapped out of her daze, dropping the knife into the sink while dropping her phone back into the front pocket of her jeans. She didn’t bother to turn around as she fumbled looking for a tea towel as she wrapped her hand up in it to stop the bleeding. While she flicked the tap on to wash away her blood from the basin. She didn’t dare to turn around as she couldn’t bear to lie to him and she didn’t want him to see the emotion on her face.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Sticks and stone may break my bones, but my cooking skills might kill me?”

She was trying to deflect from what was really happening but she was doing a terrible job. Evie looked up and saw Ben’s reflection in the glass window in front of her, as he was making his way closer to her to see if she was okay she looked down to see the mess she had made was washed away before she picked up the knife to dispose of it. Without waiting for him to take a step closer she quickly made her exit.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’ve got to go, I’ve got a phone call to make to Raab I have some training to organise.”

##

Chicago Illinois;

It was a dim light back ally way in Chicago, where the street lights didn’t really make any impact in space. However, the Sin City Wrestling cameras knew someone was lurking in this street. As the sound of a female clearing her throat was heard. Stepping out from the shadows Evie Baang could be found dressed in all black, while toying with a Belinda Warwick action figurine in her hands. She looks at the camera and slowly drags her tongue across her parted red lips before she speaks.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “This is that moment in time everyone lines up and says what they are going to do to their opponents at Climax Control. Inserting dominance or professing their desires to be the one and only person left standing in the middle of the six-sided ring at Climax Control. A time where people find solace in lying to the good people of Sin City Wrestling… the time when this week Belinda Warwick will stand before you and state she is going to crush me, because well she’s bigger than me. but she will forget the key saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall and trust me… the age-old question will be answered at Climax Control, my only fear is that she breaks the ring with a fat arse.”

That cold emotionless laugh echoed in the ally way, as Evie still played with the doll in her hands.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Does her size intimated me? No. does her strength scare me? No. does the thought of her thick thighs being wrapped around my neck, impose fear into me? No. You see Belinda, might be big, fat and chunky but she lacks what’s needed to beat me and that’s intelligence. She’s weak, even though she is painted as strong, she is slow even though she is painted as dominate. She is beatable even though she is painted like a monster. She might look like a brick shit house, but I can assure you… she will not be stopping me this Sunday night at Climax Control.”

She uses the doll and shakes it towards the camera saying no.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Promises, promises, I can assure you the ones that I make are guarantees because until the others, I have the history to show, that every time I step into a ring focused I walk out on top. So, what makes you think a mammoth like Belinda will stop me? Nothing… she’ll be like a swing a miss and the saddest thing of all is that when she realises that I’m not a rag doll she can just throw around, I’ll have her tapping out next to no time. You see she might think she is going to pancake me on the canvas and throw me around, but trust me I like it rough… so everything she could hand out for me, everything she dishes out… every piece of pain she thinks she is serving up, I’ll be laughing because she simply won’t be that good enough. She’ll never be that good enough…”

That wicked smile was plastered on her face and she took a step forward in the ally way looking at the camera.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Belinda, might be seeking justice on Sunday night… but I can assure you, the only thing she need to be seeking after the match is some good soul searching, once I rip her to part and make her second guess her reasons for becoming a wrestler.”

Evie looks at the doll once more before she tosses it behind her, discarding it like trash.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Now I guess I should probably say something to Matheson, but, why should I? I mean I have Lord Raab in my corner, enough fucking said. It was nice to see your curly arse head try and drag yourself out of retirement though… thinking you could win something for once in your Sin City Wrestling career but once this is all said and done and once Raab destroys you one more time, you’ll crawl back into the shadows and no one will hear from you again. Not even the slightest peep.”

She motioned to her surroundings as if to say, this is where Matheson will be ending up after this Sunday night.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I will see you all this Sunday night in Chicago, and on that night, you will witness the strength of two lost souls, two broken people join and make one hell of a team in the blast from the past. You might have labelled us as the unpredictable rejects, the misfits or the monsters of this tournament and well… you’re only just days away from seeing how right you are… and yet will Raab and I care? No… we will just use it to drag each one of you into the light and expose your weaknesses. You see I already had the strongest partner when I was blessed with Raab, but now since the man has a purpose, a purpose worth more than the weight of gold to gain from this experience… to become a father… what makes you think he is just going to willing hand that over? And who am I to stop a man from getting what he wants most in life?”

That devilish two-sided smile peeped up on her face, the smile that the ones that were closest to Evie knew all to well.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Alone we are considered freaks, monsters, vicious outcasts, but together… together we will hunt like lions and clean up like vultures picking each team off that stands before us. The hunt beginning this Sunday, and who is on the menu? Drexel Matheson and Belinda Warwick. Bloody justice is only days away from being served.”

With that said, Evie stepped out of the shadows and into the main street, walking off towards a pier, where someone was waiting for her. His back was turned towards the camera but as soon as she was close to him, her arm wrapped around his and the camera cut to black.