Author Topic: Chicago Street Fight  (Read 272 times)

Offline Eyesnsnae

• View Profile
    • Eyesnsane
Chicago Street Fight
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »
 The Parking Lot....

Eyesnsane: Here I am again, cars, truck and other various items that can be used to inflict pain and acts of violence with.  Just the thought warms my heart.  In fact I'm so very sober right now as I have been looking forward to this encounter.  I street fight right here in Chicago.  Chiraq!!  My city, my home turf if you will and home of your 2016 World Series Champion Chicago Cubs!!!

*Eyesnsane stops walking and folds his arms in front of himself wearing black boots black jeans, and a black t-shirt.*

Eyesnsane: I got mad love for my city.  I also got mad love for what I do.  I did not ask for this fight, but I'm going to bring everything I got so like the Cubs, I come out here tonight and get the job done.  Tonight we fight in front of Chicago fans, the most deserving fans in all of the sporting world and they are all my fans like me or not.  So this is going to be the fight of your life even if I have to keep you conscious and drag your lifeless body along while I do it we will entertain all the good people who have come out here to see me.  So just be ready because there will be repeated elbows to the face!!

*The camera shifts away from Eyesnsane as it pans the parking lot before the screen goes black.