Author Topic: "Definition of Dominance"  (Read 678 times)

Andrea Hernandez

"Definition of Dominance"
« on: October 08, 2021, 11:41:15 PM »
“It took longer than I would ever want it to happen, but damn am I glad that I am a champion in SCW again. The question that has crossed my mind is how I’m going to handle it the second time around considering I flopped mega hard the first time…”

April 26, 2020

I remember feeling jittery and nervous the night I walked into an SCW event for the first time as the SCW Bombshells World Champion. I was set to make a huge celebration speech regarding my massive accomplishment. However, when I had my cell phone recording and facing me for a quick locker room vlog, confident was the last thing that I was.

“...I still can’t believe it’s real, you know…” I said with a nervous quiver in my voice. “I still can’t believe that two weeks ago I beat Christina and Roxi for this. I have to make a speech about it in front of everyone and… UGH… I can’t remember the last time I was THIS nervous. I have a huge burden on my shoulders that… well… um… I don’t know if I can carry it. I won this just eight months into my SCW run and… I hope I didn’t win it too soon…”

I took a pause, narrowing my eyes with further hints of nervousness.

“If I make it to Into the Void, I’ll be defending this against Evie Jordan. I am a little bit scared, I’m not going to lie. It’s not Evie I’m scared of. I’m scared of losing this title at that event and then everyone laughing at me and deriding me as a fluke. If I were to lose this at Into the Void? It would honestly crush me in ways that I’m not even sure I can describe. Wish me luck, I guess?”

I sighed as I ended the video I was recording on my cell phone

“What have I gotten myself into?”

I put my cell phone away, not realizing that from this moment forward I had given up any chance I had of having the title reign that I wanted.

September 14, 2021

“That wasn’t the best use of social media was it?” I asked Lorenzo as we watched the video in my bedroom. We were moments away from having a ‘celebration’ of our own but at the moment, I was cringing at that video I saw of myself.

“Who even WAS that girl, Andrea?” my boyfriend said to me.

“A girl that dreamed of being a world champion but stupidly only planned to win the title without thinking about what she would do if she won it” I answered, sighing and rolling my eyes. “It’s my own damn fault that it was such a failure of a reign.”

“Don’t beat yourself up for it…” Lorenzo said as he embraced me and planted a kiss on my cheek. “...it’s in the past. You’re different now… BETTER, especially. I just find it amusing that you were so different then. It’s like I was seeing the girl I knew in high school all over again.”

“You’re right. Why should I hang on to that? If anything, that should serve as motivation for what I am going to do DIFFERENT and BETTER as the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion! Back then? I was still living in Cinderella-land with a chip on my shoulder. I invested way too much time and energy in proving people, and old companies I don’t wrestle in anymore, wrong. It’s funny because when I was so focused on ‘silencing haters’, I wasn’t getting my chance. But once I stopped, it came and I took advantage of it.”

“You went from being this fairytale princess that was pushed over by everyone to being this confident, dominant woman that I love so much and that pushes everyone over!”

“I find it hard to believe I ever was that person… but WHATEVER…”

I quickly shut the television off.

“...my Internet title reign will be NOTHING like that. I will CONTINUE to dominate…”

“Not against me you won’t…”

I scoffed at this notion.

“Try me…”

“Anytime…”

At this point, our ‘celebration’ over my championship victory began… if you catch my drift…

September 15, 2021

4:00 AM

I found myself awake, sitting in the backyard, my SCW Bombshells Internet Championship with me. I was definitely reflecting on my success throughout 2021, the way my last title reign in SCW went, and everything that I was feeling as I was about to begin what I knew was a second chance at being a champion in SCW that I had always wanted to be after I had fucked it up the first time.

The celebration was over.

It was time to get back to work. The ‘campaign’ was never going to end at winning the title. And as I dug deep into my thoughts, I knew it too…

“The last time I was a champion? I blew it” I said to myself. “I’d be lying if I said that it didn’t bother me to this very day because it STILL does. I was an awful world champion. I didn’t even make it past ONE supercard with it. I was completely insecure with myself that entire reign and just collapsed under the pressure especially when the criticism grew week after week. I wasn’t ready to be a world champion or even a champion in Sin City Wrestling as much as I hate to admit that. I was too nice and too skittish. But this time around? I KNOW what it takes to be a champion and what it takes to REMAIN a champion! This is NOT going to be a one supercard and DONE situation as last time. This title reign for me is about PROVING to myself that I CAN be a champion in this company… and a DOMINANT one at that. I finally have the opportunity that I wanted to improve upon that disappointing world championship reign… and I will be SO ANGRY if this reign turns out to be the exact same thing. My father taught me how to be a better champion than that… and I WILL BE…

Mentioning my father certainly had me feeling guilty, surprisingly.

“All I did was let him down as world champion… but this reign? I’ll redeem that. Speaking of my father… if I can make amends with Keira… maybe I should make peace with him too. I think that will help me heal any leftover bitterness from last year…”

I never went back to bed after this as I became truly laser focused on doing whatever I had to do to become a stronger, better, more dominant champion in SCW this time around.

October 5, 2021

I was back at my father’s grave for the first time in over a year. I was feeling some guilt based on how I had cursed him for so long and that I had vandalized his grave the last time I was here. It was a surreal feeling being back, especially with Savannah being right there with me.

“I knew I had to come back here when I became a wrestling champion again…” I explained to Savannah.

“I know that you are doing this for me but I am surprised you would even want to come here considering all the bad things you said about our father.”

I sighed, expressing regret that I had ever done such a thing for so long.

“I did promise him that I would when I won my next championship, even if that was during a time where I was still hanging onto him and when at one point, I wanted to do this to rub it in on his grave. I wanted to show off and tell him that his way never worked and that I did this my way. I wanted to brag upon this grave and continue to curse and to spite him and run up the score. That is what I was WANTING to do when I came here…”

“Andrea, I know that you and Dad didn’t have the greatest of relationships and that it was a roller coaster, but whatever happened between you and him that caused you to feel the way that you do about him, you have to let that go at some point.”

“Don’t worry. Why do you think I am here tonight?”

Savannah’s eyes widened with surprise as she immediately got it.

“For some reason, I just don’t have the bitterness in me to rub it in on him anymore. I have to admit it to you Savannah. Ever since I won the Internet Championship, I’ve felt… different….”

I took a pause, sleeping into these different feelings that I had been going through while not knowing exactly what to do with them.

“I don’t feel as angry at him, or at the world for that matter, anymore. I’m not feeling bitter about the past. I don’t feel like I have to silence the haters anymore. Sure, making fun of them is nice but I just don’t feel like I need to go out there and ‘prove the haters wrong’. I don’t know… it’s like winning this title brought me some sort of inner peace that I had been lacking ever since I lost the world title. Honestly, while I wasn’t seeking it or thinking about it, I think winning at Violent Conduct actually healed me from losing the world title. That wasn’t what I had planned but… that’s what happened. Savannah, between you and I, for more than a year, all I ever did was feel like a fucking failure from time to time  because I carried that burden of that failure of a world title reign in my heart. I took that anger and bitterness out on so many people, even my own family. I was lost… sure, I was winning, but a piece of me was feeling lost… until I started the campaign for the Internet title. But winning this… it makes me feel whole again… as if I’m strong enough to move on…”

“Hopefully, if you were to lose the title to Keira….”

“Don’t say that, Savannah…” I said with a bit of a sigh. “...don’t put that thought in my head. It’s not going to happen…”

“...I was just saying that if it WERE to happen, you wouldn’t hold a grudge against her for it and do the same thing you did after you lost the world title.”

“I wouldn’t. We made amends.”

Those three words made Savannah’s eyes light up with joy.

“REALLY? You DID!”

She suddenly suffocates me with an embrace.

“I’m SO happy to hear that! Gosh, you really are making the effort to let things go, aren’t you?”

“Sis… when I was handed the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship for the first time…” I took a pause, unstrapping it from my waist and clutching it quite close to me. “...obviously I felt SO HAPPY, but at the same time, I felt like I was finally free from those old burdens I used to carry. Those voices in my head that mocked me for losing the world title finally stopped. I am free from having to EVER be bitter about the ‘summer of hell’ again. I no longer have to discuss it. I no longer have to complain about Evie, or High Stakes last year, or all the vitriol that the Bombshells locker room was giving me for every single thing or any of that because the pain I carried with me for SO long was finally gone. When I had a moment to myself in the locker room, Dad was the first thing I thought about…”

With the bitterness in my heart from the summer of hell finally gone, I had no ill feelings toward my father anymore. I had no reason to place blame on him for my shortcomings. And with these ill feelings gone, I was finally beginning to remember the good things about our relationship again. Thinking about him and how proud he would’ve been had he been alive caused me to tear up. But, due to my own pride, I turned back toward the grave hoping Savannah didn’t see that.

“...are you crying?” she asked me, much to my chagrin.

“...NO…” I lied, as I wiped away my tears.

“You regret how you were cursing Dad for so long aren’t you?”

“Savannah, please…”

“But do you regret it though? All the things you did over the last year? All the things you said? The way you’ve been treating everyone? It sounds like you took out so much pain and so much inner demons out on everyone else.”

I let out a bit of a sigh, though I couldn’t determine if it was a sigh of annoyance or a more amused sigh.

“That’s a broad spectrum you’re going off of there…”

“I’m just curious if you regret assaulting Christina last year when you turned on her, or the whole ‘chloroform incident’ with Sam Marlowe a few months back and how you talk down to everyone in general. You were REALLY harsh on Dani Weston beyond all levels of fucked up when you faced her and you didn’t need to be. You didn’t need to do the other things I mentioned either. Since you’re not bitter anymore, do you regret any of that?”

“PFFFFT! No….” I said without hesitation. “Listen, you may be right about taking out bitterness on others, but I wouldn’t take back the Christina thing or the Sam thing or the moment I cost Roxi the world title among other things. I regret NONE of that. I’m sorry. But I’m not in SCW to make friends. I didn’t do my Internet Championship campaign to be a champion of the people. But what I DO regret…”

I narrowed my eyes as I took another pause and looked at my father’s grave in a more focused light. Regret was starting to pour through me as I realized there were certain aspects of my attitude and how I was behaving that I DID have at least SOMEWHAT of a modicum of regret for.

“...I do regret that I took too long to get over certain things because I was giving certain people too much power over me. I regret that I let one stupid summer control me and how I carry myself for so long. I regret how I allowed that summer to turn me into someone that was constantly whining and complaining about everything under the sun and acting like I was half my own age. Yeah, embarrassing myself in that sense all while giving people that never mattered to begin with that much power… of COURSE I regret that because I was ALWAYS better than that and I never needed to stoop to that behavior at all. Yeah, I have regrets. But I don’t regret it because of how it affected other people. I don’t give a fuck about everyone else. The regrets that I have stem from the fact that I was holding myself down for too long over something that took too long to get over. How it affected ME and how it anchored me for so long is the ONLY thing I have remorse for because I only give a damn about ME and MY feelings. FUCK everyone else and their fragile precious feelings. They don’t DESERVE to have me treat them right. That’s the golden rule, right? Treat others the way they want to be treated?”

“Whatever you say Andrea…” my sister said with a disappointed sigh.

“I regret that I didn’t get over losing the world title sooner because I would’ve won the Internet title sooner. I wasted SO much time drowning in bitterness. Don’t you agree that I’m better than that?”

“I do… but I really think that with the way you treat other people…”

“That is a non-discussion, Savannah. Making amends with Keira doesn’t mean I am going to turn back into ‘old Andrea’. To hell with all that fucking nonsense. This accomplishment of mine isn’t about that. It’s about correcting the mistakes I made as world champion. My mistake was making this all about everyone else, but this time it’s about ME. It’s about making ME happy and NOBODY ELSE but ME. I know that my father would not be proud of the way I behaved at certain points with choosing to be the victim for more than a year and with how I would whine and complain about everything under the sun, but he would STILL be proud of me because I OVERCAME ADVERSITY to win this…”

I was starting to feel a fire burn through me some more.

“I endured a LOT of hardship starting with his death and continuing through everyone mocking me for being a fluke, people mocking me for ‘hitting rock bottom’, people calling me one of the worst world champions ever, people doing everything that they could to diminish everything that I have accomplished in Sin City Wrestling from my world title win to my undefeated streak, the EMBARRASSMENT of High Stakes last year, the FRUSTRATION of a lack of opportunities, Jessie Salco who wanted to derail my campaign SO hard, Dani Weston who tried to make a Cinderella comeback story at my expense and Mercedes Vargas who SOMEHOW thought I couldn’t beat her because she’s won so many championships and I only had one. I endured being the most hated person in the locker room and being a downright LONER ALL with the PAIN and BITTERNESS I carried in my heart for MONTHS to become a champion in SCW again! You’re telling me Dad wouldn’t be proud of me for that?”

Savannah was standing there largely stunned that I was able to rattle off the adversity and all of the things that I overcame.

“You’re telling me YOU aren’t proud of me for that?”

Savannah was a bit sheepish at this point.

“I never saw it the way you put it…”

“Nobody in SCW does…” I said without hesitation. “...and I know you’d be proud of me, wouldn’t you, Dad? When I first started training for this, you taught me how to be a champion… and my gosh, I was so resistant. You taught me that the way to be a champion is to look out for you and you alone, to not give a damn about what anyone thinks, to give everyone a legitimate reason to hate you and to root for your failure, to make them envy you and to always keep grinding through ALL of the adversity you deal with no matter WHAT happens. When I was World Champion, I understood NONE of that. But I get it now, Dad. I understand what you tried to teach me. I understood that the way to be a champion was to be selfish, ruthless and to shut off ALL sympathy or empathy in the world for anyone else. Thank you for teaching me that. I definitely appreciate you, and what you taught me, way more now that I have FINALLY understood it. I’m sorry for all of our disagreements and for the way I cursed you for over a year. I’m finally at peace with you not being here anymore and with the bumps in the road that we faced together. Thank you for being a Dad that was realistic and not one that lived in a fairy tale. I understand you now, Dad… and I’m forever grateful for that.”

I turned away from the grave and Savannah, who was still in a state of surprise from how emotional I was, began to walk with me out of the cemetery.

“I’m happy for you…” she told me.

“I’m so relieved that I’m no longer carrying anger toward him. I’m at peace with our relationship now…”

As we walked out of the cemetery, I felt a warm breeze swoop in from behind and deliver this intensely warm, loving feeling on my shoulders. I smiled because I knew that was my father making his presence felt.

“I love you…” I said to him, more happiness flooding through me as we left the cemetery.

The following message has been approved by YOUR SCW Bombshells Internet Champion Andrea Hernandez…

A huge “CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA” message pops up in the foreground as the main theme from the 1981 movie “Chariots of Fire” plays in the background to add to the celebratory tone of this message.

“Smoxi Johnson”... or rather Regina in a red wig and a t-shirt that says “Team ZERO” on it… begins the video.

“Hi! This is SMOXI JOHNSON! And I just wanted to congratulate Andrea Hernandez on PROVING ME WRONG on when I told her that she didn’t make her wins mean anything, turning those wins into something and becoming the new Bombshells Internet Champion… something that I EPICALLY FAILED to do myself when I had the chance. Andrea, you are what people like me and KRYSTAL WOLFE wish they could be: a TRUE Champion and a TRUE role model…

[STATIC]

The video cuts to me wearing a blonde wig with a t-shirt saying “I’M LAME” on it.

“I’m SE-LAME-A ZDUNICH. Congratulations Andrea! You overcome the humiliation of High Stakes and what my wife did to you. I wanted to take advantage of your pain earlier this year when we faced off, but I FAILED! You were always better than me and you always will be. When you won that title, you did the one thing I can’t do anymore: rise to the occasion. Now? You get to do something that I failed to do recently: beat Krystal Wolfe.

[STATIC]

The video cuts to Regina, though this time she has a different shade of red wig, a shirt that says SCW’s Sweet Tart and a can of SPAM in her hands that she is eating for a brief moment.

“HEY! ANDREA! SCW’S SWEET TART SPAM MARLOWE HERE! Congratulations on being AMAZINGLY EPIC. I just wanted you to thank you for making me YOUR BITCH ALL YEAR and SHOWING ME that I am not capable of being anything in the Bombshells division anymore. It’s going to save me SO much heartache when I finally do this division a favor and RETIRE! I know you will continue to make me jealous of you when you do the one thing I KNOW in my heart I am incapable of doing: beating Krystal! Bye now!

[STATIC]

The video cuts to my boyfriend Lorenzo wearing a fancy suit and groomed to be as much of a Christian Underwood look alike as possible.

“This is Christian OVERWOOD here! As one of the bosses of SCW, I just wanted to congratulate Andrea Hernandez, the BEST BOMBSHELL IN SCW, for shutting ME up!I’m sorry I have been mean to you on Twitter a few times. I only did it because I’m jealous of you and always will be. I actually like you. A lot. I just chose to hide behind it and be mean to you to motivate you. You are a true role model for the division… not someone like Krystal Wolfe. So, as my FAVORITE bombshell, I implore you to show her what a REAL champion looks like…

[STATIC]

The video finally cuts back to me, as myself again.

“Thank you SO much to my BIGGEST HATERS for acknowledging my greatness and congratulating me on such an EPIC victory! You all gave me the adversity I needed to overcome to evolve into the BEST CHAMPION IN THE BOMBSHELLS DIVISION! You ALL can stand in AWE and ADMIRE ME when I go into Climax Control this Sunday in the MAIN EVENT and show Krystal how a REAL champion overcomes adversity and how to do things the HARD WAY like I did when I won my new championship!”

I pause and blow a kiss to the “haters”.

“See you soon Krystal… wait… she’s got something to say? SHOOT, let’s give her the floor RIGHT NOW!”

[STATIC]

October 8, 2021

I was chuckling quite a bit when a Twitch stream I had started came on and I was holding an old Super Nintendo controller while I was dressed like Krystal Wolfe, with the proper colored wig and everything. My smile became wider as I was looking at a “PRESS START” title screen and saw some fans pop into the live chat.

“HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!” I said to the audience in an exaggerated joyful pitch. “WELCOME TO MY TWITCH STREAM! I’m KRYSTAL WOLFE…”

I paused as I showed off a fake SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship made out of paper to the stream…

“YOUR SCW BOMBSHELLS ROULETTE CHAMPION… and I gotta prepare for this EPIC MAIN EVENT against THE GREATNESS of ANDREA HERNANDEZ! So, to prepare for that and to show the world how AWESOME I AM as the most amazing, bestest Roulette Champion of ALL THE TIMES, I am going to show you why ANDREA SHOULD FEAR ME with a stream of MORTAL! ROULETTE! COMBAT!!!!”

I pressed start and the stream showed a dramatic, 8-bit background of sunshine, bunnies and rainbows.

“ARE YOU READY FOR LEVEL ONE, DEFENSE ONE?” the dramatic narration from the game asked.

“DUH! HEY! There’s ME! In 8 bit GLORY!”

The screen showed an 8-bit version of Krystal as a mini demon monster came in.

“MALEVOLENT MAKI! FIGHT!”

I pressed a button and 8-bit Krystal kicked the little demon monster, knocking it out instantly.

“YAY! I BEAT MAKI! That was SO EASY! I mean, it was only one of the biggest failures in Bombshells history but a defense is a defense!”

“REVIVE!”

“HUH!”

The mini demon wakes up and an 8-bit bulldog wearing a fluffy pink tutu walks in.

“LEVEL ONE DEFENSE TWO! TRIPLE THREAT! MALEVOLENT MAKI AND BULLDOG BEA! FIGHT!”

“PUNCH!” I exclaimed as the mini demon got decapitated easily. “KICK!” I said as the fluffy bulldog was knocked out immediately. “YAY! I WON AGAIN! I am SUCH A GOOD ROULETTE CHAMPION! I am DOMINATING with EASE!”

Both mock characters disappear as an old 8 bit woman with a cane walks in along with a fluffy bunny.

“LEVEL ONE DEFENSE THREE! MERCY THE ANCIENT AND BELLA BUNNY! FIGHT!”

I was ‘concentrating’ real hard as I punched the old lady and knocked her her. Then I took the cane and bonked “Bella Bunny” in the noggin creating an instant knockout!

“OH MY GOODNESS! Mercedes Vargas and Bella Madison were no match for me! EPIC ROULETTE CHAMPION! I’m beating this game SO EASILY and that makes me a better Roulette Champion than SAM MARLOWE! WOOHOO!”

I was just laughing while a bunch of hater comments poured into the stream. I continued to play the game as “Bunny Bella” woke up.

“LEVEL ONE! DEFENSE FOUR! FIGHT!”

The “Bunny Bella” suddenly turned into Bunnicula to try to strike fear into my 8-bit Krystal character, but this failed when I had the character stab the vampire bunny in the heart and cause it to turn to dust.

“ANOTHER EPIC DEFENSE FOR THE KRYS-MEISTER! Andrea has NOTHING on this!”

A large poodle that did nothing but whine as it walked into the screen comes into view.

“LEVEL TWO DEFENSE FIVE! SE-LAME-A! FIGHT!”

The poodle bit “Krystal” but a bonk to the head caused the poodle to whine and run away!

“YES!!!!! MY STREAK CONTINUES! I am one of the longer reigning Roulette champions EVER! Never mind the fact that I haven’t even faced REAL COMPETITION!”

Suddenly, in the game, a GIANT PINK GODZILLA MONSTER POPS UP FROM THE GROUND OUT OF NOWHERE!

“LEVEL TEN! ANDREA-ZILLA! FIGHT!”

“Um…”

Before I could do anything, “Andrea-Zilla immediately chomps and swallows the 8-bit Krystal hole.

“FATALITY! GAME OVER!”

“...so that’s what happens when I face real competition, huh? DARN!”

I put down my remote and busted out laughing as “GAME OVER” flashed across the Twitch stream again and again. I removed the wig and tossed it aside, ending my parody portrayal of the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion.

“Thank you to my AMAZING digital team for creating that awesome presentation. Do you get my point yet, Krystal? Yeah, I know that we are going to be facing each other in a champions versus champions main event and I know that this is going to be the second time that we are going to face each other. This is also the second time in as many years that the Bombshells Roulette Champion faces the Bombshells Internet Champion in main event action. It happened last year and you remember what happened, right? The INTERNET CHAMPION won when Myra Rivers defeated Seleana Zdunich and I am going to REPEAT THAT HISTORY when I beat you. You HAVE improved ever since your debut match in Sin City Wrestling when I shut you the fuck down and shut you the fuck up. That was GLORIOUS to me because I remember going into that match, you REALLY wanted to mock me for saying ‘I Quit’. So you THINK that just because you improved since our last encounter that you are going to flip the script this time? HELL NO! I will GLADLY tell you why you are NOT going to win and this FLUKE STREAK OF DOMINANCE that you cherish swo fucking much is going to come to an end at my hands. You’ve improved, but guess what? So have I! As much as I hate to do this, I am going to take myself out of the equation for a moment. That little presentation that I showed you just now where I LOWERED MYSELF to pretend to be you and you were beating fluffy bunny Bella and cuddly bulldog Bea? There was a REAL point that I was trying to make and that is the fact that your ENTIRE championship reign and ENTIRE streak is all a LIE!!!!

I mean SERIOUSLY… the people YOU’VE defended against? Maki? The biggest bust in the history of the Bombshells division this side of Alice Knight? OH MY GOD! That is SO FETCH, KRYSTAL! That is SO IMPRESSIVE! You beat Maki TWICE! WOW! Do you want a fucking cookie or something for that? OH MY GOD! Bea Barnhart? One of the WORST Bombshells on the roster? PFFFT! What an AMAZING DEFENSE beating someone that has three or four times as many wins as losses! WOW! That will show the world how DOMINANT you are. Bella “NEVER WAS” Madison who has never held a singles championship and who wastes her potential every week? DUH! There aren’t many people that CAN’T beat her. Then you have the two opponents that we DO have in common: Mercedes Vargas who I recently beat for my NEWLY WON Internet Championship and Seleana Zdunich… who I beat when beating her was still something meaningful. The sad thing is, SELEANA IS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE WIN YOU’VE GOT! Do you realize how PATHETIC that is? It’s not like you beat the Seleana that beat Alicia Lukas for the world title as she constantly challenged for it, you beat the Seleana that has fallen on such HARD times that she can’t buy a match aside from her never ending series against Bea Barnhart. So you beat someone that is a downgraded version of themselves these days and I’m supposed to be impressed?

GO OUT AND CHALLENGE SOMEONE LEGITIMATE, KRYSTAL!

I hear Alicia Lukas needs something to do to fulfill her ego. Go defend the title against HER. Hell, challenge Kate or Ruby Steele, find some way to drag Evie Jordan out of the Senior Center, do a title for title challenge against Amber, hell even SAM MARLOWE AND MIKAH would be something. But NO, you’re not raring to go against ANY of those names I just mentioned. You’d rather settle for CHAR KWAN HAHAHAHAHA!

SERIOUSLY? You’re chomping at the bit for CHAR KWAN… someone that you SETTLED FOR A DRAW FOR when you first came to SCW? You call yourself a dominant champion and yet, you’re the biggest FLUKE of a champion this company has seen since Candy’s similarly powderpuff filled Roulette title reign. You know NOTHING about real adversity! You have spent the last few months inflating your record with wins over has-beens and never-weres and you call THAT impressive? That’s not REAL adversity, Krystal… because who you have defended the title against is mediocre competition at best… yeah I know that includes Mercedes and Seleana who I have faced and beaten but STILL… look at YOUR best wins list…”

I paused my words to show a presentation on the Twitch stream that bullet points all of Krystal’s title defenses…

“And look at MY list…”

A list that bullet points the likes of Roxi Johnson, Ruby Steele, Sam Marlowe, Dani Weston, Keira Fisher and of course, Seleana and Mercedes, comes up on the screen.

“So Seleana and Mercedes are moot since we both have them on our list… but LOOK AT YOUR LIST! LOOK AT MINE! You’re going to tell me that the likes of Bea, Bella and Maki are better than ANY of the names on my list? You CAN’T. Hell, even DANI WESTON, who I consider to be the WEAKEST entry on my list aside from our common wins, is more impressive than the BEST entry on your list that DOESN’T include Seleana and Mercedes in Bella Madison. On that list? The REIGNING Blast from the Past winner… and I did it FRESH off of her win too, a woman that MAIN EVENTED HIGH STAKES LAST YEAR in Keira Fisher, and a woman that is GOING to MAIN EVENT HIGH STAKES in Roxi Johnson. I have had it HARDER than you have, Krystal and I’m STILL undefeated in 2021 going into this match. You haven’t had to deal with HALF of the adversity that I’ve had to deal with. YOU didn’t have to deal with the criticism and the scorn that I had to deal with prior to winning the Internet Championship. While Roxi, Keira, Bobbie among others try to tell me that all the wins I get don’t mean anything, YOU are slipping by under the radar, padding your record with wins against people that are SEVERELY unimpressive. The reason why YOU escaped that scrutiny until now is HONESTLY due to the fact that you’re just not IMPORTANT ENOUGH to go through that kind of scrutiny. You know why most people in the locker room don’t even TALK about your fluffy streak that much? Because THEY know it’s not impressive no matter how much they don’t want to admit it.

But NOBODY in this division had to deal with MORE BULLSHIT than I DID! I STILL broke through and I STILL became a champion again in the face of ALL the haters that did EVERYTHING to try to bring me down! They didn’t! I proved to be stronger than them and I proved that I can overcome ANYONE and ANYTHING! You know NOTHING on what it takes to be a true champion because in 2021, you’ve had it SO EASY compared to me. Yeah, I know you had your losing streak when you came in, but that’s NOTHING compared to the shit I went through when I lost the world title last year and struggling through the adversity I had to endure for so long. A piddly rookie losing streak? Yeah, been through that too, Krystal. That’s the ONLY adversity you’ve REALLY faced and even THAT pales in comparison to me. You are FAR LESS PREPARED for the main event spotlight than I am. Seriously! Padding your record against the Beas and the Bellas of the world does NOT make a ready main event player. Having TWO defenses against Maki does NOT make you a main eventer nor a dominant champion.

I’M the dominant champion Krystal!

I’M the one that actually takes on the TOUGH COMPETITION and BEATS THEM! I didn’t become the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion by dominating the FLUFFY BUNNY DIVISION like YOU did and it is DAMN INSULTING that someone like YOU gets to be in a main event when you have done NOTHING IMPRESSIVE to earn that spot! It is insulting to those that actually DO go through the ringer and face tough competition weak in and week out. It’s an insult to the likes of Amber, Myra and Christina and I can’t believe I am saying that considering how I can’t STAND any of them. While Amber and Myra are KILLING THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER at Violent Conduct, you SETTLE for the Little Sisters of the Poor like Bella and Char Kwan. I mean seriously, WHY Char Kwan? Because you didn’t beat her when you first came to SCW? I mean seriously… drawing with CHAR KWAN gave you motivation to see through this fluffy bunny title reign of yours? Do you realize how PATHETIC that makes you sound?

You’re not on my level and you’re not beating me on Sunday because of the pure simple fact that while I bust ass and seek out the toughest of the toughest competition, you just SETTLE into your comfort zone where you are free from scrutiny and anyone even noticing you. Hell, you are FORTUNATE that I never faced you for the Roulette championship because had I done so, your reign doesn’t even last past Summer XXXtreme. You remember why I passed on the Roulette title right? It wasn’t because Christian said no. It was because I came to the realization that it wasn’t worth it and seeing that YOU are still champion and the “CONTENDERS” you’ve defended against, I’ve been proven ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! If beating you meant defending against the likes of Bea, Bella and Char then HELL NO it wouldn’t have been worth it. When the WORST NAME on my wins list is better than the BEST NAME on your wins list, then you are completely ill equipped to face someone like me. Well hey, here’s the thing Krystal… you ARE out of your comfort zone this week and you ARE going to be under a hell of a lot of scrutiny this Sunday. You’re NOT going to be able to handle it whatsoever. You are going to COLLAPSE under the scrutiny and the spotlight and you are going to be EXPOSED as just another Roulette Champion that, like the likes of Royal Purple, Do Nothing Johanna, Candy and Jessie Salco showed, are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of taking that next step toward greatness like I have and will CONTINUE to do so.

I am BETTER and MORE MOTIVATED than our last encounter, Krystal. I may have been a laughing stock after the TERRIBLE World title reign I had last year and many may have passed it off as a fluke, but THIS TITLE REIGN Krystal… will NOT be a fluke for me because I am REDEEMING MYSELF with this championship reign. Starting with you, I am proving to MYSELF that I CAN BE and WILL BE the DOMINANT champion I was ALWAYS BORN TO BE! I have EARNED my title, EARNED my 2021 undefeated streak, EARNED a High Stakes match with Keira and EARNED my dominant reputation. What started with Mercedes will continue through you and that is my REDEMPTION! I QUIETED the voices in my head that kept destroying me over that awful world title reign I had. I SILENCED my internal demons that kept telling me I let my family down when I lost the title. I OVERCAME the criticism from our fellow Bombshells to become a champion again and just silencing my internal demons makes me so much STRONGER and BETTER than you, Krystal. I’m not going to let you beat me.

KEIRA FISHER ending my 2021 streak is one thing…

But YOU? UGH!

You don’t get to shock the world on Sunday. You don’t get to use me as your signature win! This Sunday is going to be the real life simulation of the parody video game that I started this Twitch stream with: you being OVERWHELMED against REAL competition. How do you REALLY feel about this match, Krystal? I think I might know…

I paused to put the wig back on.

“I’m SO SCARED! Andrea is RIGHT! I haven’t REALLY beaten anyone! I’m a FRAUD! I’m the biggest FRAUD since Candy! I don’t have what it takes to beat someone like Andrea! What am I going to do on Sunday when she exposes me as the fluke that I am? She’s going to destroy my confidence that will make me… GASP… LOSE MY TITLE TO CHAR KWAN…

OH DEAR! If I lose the title to HER I will be the worst Roulette Champion ever! Please Andrea! SPARE ME! PLEASE! I’ll find you an opponent to replace me, but PLEASE don’t expose me as a fraud!”

I remove the wig one final time and toss it out of view.

“Sorry NOT sorry Krystal… ‘ANDREA-ZILLA’ is coming to Climax Control to do JUST THAT! Your fluke, powderpuff fluffy bunny win streak will be described in TWO WORDS after I give it the LONG OVERDUE FATALITY it needs:

GAME!

OVER!

And THAT is a fucking message that I approve!”

With anger and determination, I cut the Twitch stream. I have a bit of a laugh reading through some final hater comments that came in as I moved forward to some final match preparation for Sunday...