Author Topic: Regain and Retain  (Read 1992 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Regain and Retain
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
 My mind has been on overdrive for the last month.  I’ve been sitting at home, against my will I should say, and I’ve been just itching to get out of the house.  Knowing that Kittie has my Bombshell Title just gives me a damn headache, but if I even so much as try and walk out of the house, Spike plays big bad bodyguard and blocks the door.  I understand he’s been worried about me since I suffered the concussion, but damn, a woman needs her space sometimes.

I should have seen it coming, honestly.  I should have expected Kittie to do what she did on Climax Control last month, but I was still blindsided.  I was blindsided because I had hoped to talk to Kittie and make her understand.  I wanted to make her see that I didn’t go after and win the Bombshell Title because I needed to be better than her.  That wasn’t it at all.  I was only doing what was in my blood…what was in my heart.  I was doing exactly what she was doing.  I was showing each and every person watching who the top Bombshell’s in this company are.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.  There  is NO denying that Kittie has what it takes to be the Bombshell Champion.  She fights and she claws her way to get what she deserves, and I commend her for that passion she has.  I hated having to be the one crush her hopes and dreams when I beat her for the Bombshell Championship, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Friends or not, eventually we would have been put in the ring one on one for the title, and it’s because Mark Ward and Christian Underwood have watched us dedicate our lives to this business week in and week out.  They KNOW we are the best of the best, so it was only fitting that Kittie and I face each other.

At December to Dismember, I’ll be in action for the first time in a month.  I missed the last show only because Spike, again, wouldn’t let me leave the house.  He fully expected Kittie to be at the show, and he knew damn well I would confront her and get my belt back.  Unfortunately Kittie wasn’t there, and Jamie had and still has no idea where she is.  God only knows what she’s doing with MY title!

In all honesty, I think Jamie is lying when he says he doesn’t know where Kittie is.  I don’t think he’s trying to protect her by lying.  I think because of Spike, he’s trying to protect me.  We all know Kittie is unstable right now, but honestly, I don’t give a sh*t anymore.  She has my property and I want it back.  I WILL get it back one way or another, so Spike and Jamie should just back off and let me do what I need to do, because I’m not exactly in the best of moods lately.  They may be family, but everyone knows the saying. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.’ And this woman is BEYOND scorned!

Call me crazy, but I still consider Kittie a friend.  I know her mind isn’t in the right place right now, and I want to help her.  I will help her…AFTER I retain the Bombshell Championship at December to Dismember.  There’s no doubt in my mind that I’ll beat Kittie, and then I’ll take back what belongs to me.  Kittie may have the drive and the passion to be the Bombshell Champion, but her time isn’t now.  She needs to get that head of hers in order, and, let’s face it, I’m not going to allow myself to lose the championship on my first defense.  It’s just not going to happen.  My time as Bombshell Champion has only just begun.  Let that be a word of warning to all of the Bombshell’s watching.

Misty and Spike’s Las Vegas home is fully decorated for Christmas.  The outside of the house is adorned with multicolored lights and various other yard decorations that show off their Christmas spirit.  On the inside, their Christmas tree is completely filled with ornaments, candy canes and blue and silver tinsel.  A silver star sits on the top of the tree.

While Misty is off in another room somewhere in the house, little three and a half year old Eden sneaks into the living room and to the Christmas tree.  She looks around to make sure no one is watching then quickly snatches one of the candy canes off of the tree.  She breaks it in half as her way of opening it, then runs out of the living room and to her own room.  After she is out of view, Misty appears at the bottom of the stairs.  She is fresh out of the shower, as shown by her long black hair is still damp.

Misty walks over to the basement door, and opens it.  Spike and Jamie can be heard downstairs…playing video games, no doubt.  Misty walks downstairs and just stands behind Spike and Jamie who are sitting on the sofa.  She folds her arms across her chest, and stares at the backs of their heads.

“Jamie, do you ever plan on going back to your own home?” She asks.

“What’s the point?” Jamie replies as he pauses the game, and turns to look at Misty. “I don’t have an awesome TV like this at my place.  Your house rocks.”

Spike laughs, but doesn’t say anything. Misty looks at him from the corners of her eyes, then looks back to Jamie.

“While I agree, you also do have a wife, who happens to have disappeared.  You should be out looking for her.” Misty says, sounding slightly concerned.

Jamie shakes his head. “Nah.  Kittie is a big girl and she’s crazy enough in the head to take care of herself.”

Misty rolls her eyes and nods then turns her attention to Spike. “Dixie will be here in a little bit.  She says she has a surprise for me.  Any idea what she’s planning?”

Spike shakes his head. “Not a clue, and even if I did I probably wouldn’t tell ya.”

He grins and laughs again, as does Misty.

“I know, but it was worth a shot I suppose.  Jamie…GO HOME!”  She lightly shoves the back of Jamie’s head and smiles before she turns around and walks back upstairs.  When she gets upstairs, Eden is at the kitchen table eating the candy cane she took off the Christmas tree.  She tries to hide the rest of it, but Misty just looks at her, trying not to smile.

“What do you have there, Eden?” She asks, even though she knows the answer.

Eden shakes her head and replies, “Nuffing.”

“Show me your hand.” Misty says as she walks up to her.

Eden shows her right hand, which is empty.

“The other one, sweetie.”

Eden suddenly lowers her head and pulls her left hand from behind her back, showing what is left of the candy cane to Misty.

“No more candy canes, Eden.  That is your third one today, and I told you after the first one you couldn’t have another.”

“But I like candy canes!” Eden cries.  She places the sticky leftover candy cane on the table, then runs back to her room in a fit.  Misty shakes her head and sighs, then throws the last of the candy cane in the garbage.  As she wipes off the table with a wet towel, there is a knock at the front door.

“Dixie, you don’t have to knock!” She yells loud enough so Dixie can hear her.  Whoever is at the front door knocks again, however.  Misty gives up and heads to the front door.  When she opens it, Dixie is standing there, but she’s not alone.  And the person with Dixie, causes Misty’s mouth to drop open in surprise.  Her surprise suddenly turns to anger, however.

“Dixie, why did you bring him here?” Misty growls at her youngest sister, then glares at the man, her father, standing next to Dixie.

“It’s great to see you, Misty.” Her father says with a smile.

“Misty, can you just relax and just talk to him?  He wanted to see you and Eden, so I brought him here.” Dixie walks in the door, then brushes past Misty.

“You should have asked me first, Dixie.  He’s not welcome here.  I don’t want him here, so take him back to wherever he is staying.” Misty doesn’t even look at her father anymore.  Instead, she turns her attention back to Dixie, who she is now less than happy with.

“Give him the benefit of the doubt, Misty. Come on.” Dixie growls back.  Their father, meanwhile, stays outside the house.

“Look, Misty, I know I haven’t exactly been the best father to you, or the best grandfather to your kids, but I’d like to change that.  Can we just talk in private for a few minutes?”  He asks with sincerity.  

“Why even bother now?  I was in the hospital a few weeks ago and you couldn’t even bother to call.  You never do.  You didn’t even call when I was in the hospital giving birth to Eden.  If you ask me, it’s a little too late.”  Misty is about to shut the door in his face, but he holds his hand out and stops her.  Dixie’s eyes widen, unsure of how Misty is going to react.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Misty narrows her eyes at her father, but keeps her cool as difficult as that may be at the moment.

“I’m still breathing, aren’t I?” He asks.

Misty looks at him, slightly confused. “Well if you weren’t, I’d have to have my fiancée drag your ass off of our property.”

“Then it’s not too late.  I’m trying to make up for not being there for you and your sister’s, but I’m here now.  I want to get to know my granddaughter, and I’d also like to get to know your stepson also.  Don’t do what I did.  Don’t just shut me out.  I don’t expect you to forgive me, but I hope we can sort of start over.” Her father pleads.  Misty remains silent for what seems like several minutes.  

She takes a step back then opens the door allowing him inside. “I’m not making any promises.  I’m not going to let Eden get attached to you, and then have you do what you did to us.”

Her father steps inside the house. “I understand.  All I’m asking for is some time.”

“Well, make it quick today.  I leave for California in a couple days and I need to pack.”

Misty closes the door, then walks into the living room with Dixie and her father.  

Dear Kittie,

This letter is long overdue.  I’ve tried calling you several times over the past month, but haven’t heard back from you at all.  Not that I expected you to answer, anyway.  You attacked me the last time we saw each other, then stole MY Bombshell Title after our match.  Yes, the belt is MINE, Kittie.  You didn’t win it, so it still belongs to me.

I’m going to try and be as civilized as possible, but to be quite honest, I think at this point, it doesn’t even matter.  You made not one but two big mistakes last month, and don’t expect me to apologize to you.  I’ve read your letter countless times over the last month, and the more I read it, the more pissed off I get.  Do you really think that low of me?

Kittie, we’re both wrestlers.  We both crave the recognition..the respect, that comes with being a champion.  You haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing that just yet, but I promise you, it will happen one day.  I’ve known you for years.  You’ve fought just as hard as me, hell sometimes harder to get where you are.  You may not be the Bombshell Champion, but you’re the number one contender, and I fully expect you to fight dirty once we step into that ring at December to Dismember.  Our match may be a regular rules match, but I know your state of mind right now, so I know you’ll want to ‘Dismember’ me.

I hope you’re taking real good care of my Bombshell title.  I hate not having it here with me.  I would shine it up real nice every day.  Stupid I know, considering it’s a brand new title, but I just felt the need to keep it looking beautiful, because it is.  Are you keeping it nice and shiny?  I’d hate to think you’re not.  I’d hate for you to show up in Los Angeles and have it looking less than perfect.  

Know this Kittie…you’ll be walking into Los Angeles with that belt, but you will NOT be walking out with it.  You’ve had it in your possession for almost a month now, and I’m taking it back.  It’s the reason I am where I am today, writing you this e-mail.  Oh, did I mention I’m at your apartment?  I borrowed Jamie’s key.  I hope you don’t mind.  I just had to see for myself that you really weren’t here.  

It’s really too bad that you decided to go into hiding after your cowardly actions last month.  I mean, you couldn’t even check on me after you pinned me.  You just went outside the ring, grabbed the title, and high tailed it out of the building.  I suffered a concussion that night, you know.  Not that you care, I’m sure, but I just thought you should know.  But don’t take that as my way of begging for sympathy or asking you to take it easy on me, because I’m not.  I’m back to normal, and the doctor has given me a clean bill of health so you’ll be facing me at one-hundred percent with the title on the line.  Too bad, you won’t be one hundred percent now will you?

Physically you will be one hundred percent, but mentally, you’re just not all there, girl.  Don’t take offense to that, okay?  You know I’m right, though I’m sure.

I hope you’re ready for one hell of a match this weekend.  I know I am.  This match is all I can think about.  I’ve even had dreams about it, lately.  Two friends…Sorry, FORMER friends, stepping into the ring.  The referee holds the Bombshell Title up for everyone to see and admire.  You and lock our eyes on one another, and just wait for the bell.  This match couldn’t be more perfect..more EPIC.  The fire and the passion the fumes out of both of us will show everyone what a women’s division in wrestling should be!  Once that bell rings, its game on.  I’m coming after you with all that I have.  I have a lot of pent up aggression dying to come out, and you are the lucky lady to be at the receiving end!  Congratulations!  Oh, wait, don’t expect to hear me congratulate you again, because you’re not going to win.

I am the Bombshell Champion for a reason, Kittie.  After I suffered my first couple of losses here in SCW, I didn’t let those losses bring me down.  No.  I let them motivate me even further.  I let those losses fuel my desire…my need to be Bombshell Champion, and guess what?  It worked.  I won the Bombshell Championship by beating you.  Oh, I’m sorry for reminding you about that.  I know it just makes you cringe remembered that I’m the better of us.  Oh sh*t..I just said that outloud.  Forgive me, Kittie.

Well, I think I better wrap this up.  I have a plane to catch and a match to look forward to, but you have the same to do also.  Unless of course you stay gone and just don’t show up in Los Angeles.  I hope that’s not that case, because honestly, I’m looking forward to kicking your ass and getting back what belongs to me.  Bring you’re A-Game, Kittie Kat.  Let’s give SCW and its fans a match they’ll never forget!  I plan to either way.

Your SCW Bombshell Champion, and former Friend…Misty

*SEND*
>