Author Topic: You Want To Try To Bully Me? I Don't Think So!  (Read 454 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
You Want To Try To Bully Me? I Don't Think So!
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:04:37 AM »
 BULLIED

Narrator:  You know Bea Barnhart is beautiful, intelligent, very confident, and she doesn’t take crap from anyone. Has Bea always been this confident and sure of herself?

OFF CAMERA

Although Bea Barnhart grew up in the suburbs of Manila in the Philippines her family did not live in the actual city of Manila. They were not well off financially so they had to live in what we in the United States would call a low-income district. Bea had to attend school where a specific uniform was required to be worn. Most of the students, due to being in financially well off families, had several school uniforms to wear so they could switch them out and always have a neat clean sharp uniform to wear. Bea, on the other hand, had only one school uniform and she had to keep it in good condition, as best she could, because if it got damaged her family could not immediately afford to purchase a new uniform for her and it would take her mother days to sew a new one. Bea’s mother tried to work ahead on making a new uniform outfit for Bea but sometimes Bea has to deal with just one uniform. With all the patches and stitching Bea had to put into her tattered school uniform the mean girls in school called Bea a RAG DOLL and this taunting, teasing, and bullying took a toll on the emotions of Bea especially when the mean girls also launched into the song RAG DOLL by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.

ON CAMERA

Bea Barnhart comes on our screen and she’s in a dining area in the Saxon Hotel where they are staying leading up to Climax Control 268. She’s ordering food to take back to their room. We notice she’s dressed in her trademark blue dress she normally wears to Bill’s matches when serving as his Manager.

Bea:  Thank you for joining me to hear what I have to say about my upcoming match on Sunday, May 10, 2020, at Climax Control 268. I’m assigned to a Mixed Tag Team match teaming with my husband, Bill Barnhart, against the father-daughter team of Dustin Holt and Violet Amelia Holt. Violet this should be an interesting match, but your daddy is not going to be able to protect you while we are the legal wrestlers in the ring.

Bea orders the food she wants for her, Bill, and Iris, and pays for the food. The dining facility worker packages the food and hands it to Bea.

Bea:  Recently my husband, Bill, talked about the bullying he went through when he was a kid growing up in Oakland. He also highlighted the history of dealing with his abusive half-brother Chris Shipman. Bill dealt with his bullies with force but when I got bullied I dealt with the bullies with intelligence, dignity, and style. With this upcoming match, as with all my matches since I became a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, my opponents tried to bully and intimidate me to give up and walk away. Nah! That didn’t work on me, it never has, and the attempting bullying and intimidation by you, Violet, failed to affect me just as everyone else has failed before you. I went through lots of bullying when I was a school girl in the Philippines. Most of the time I ignored them and sometimes I took action to diffuse the lame girls that had to bully others to get attention. When I entered High School the mean girls stopped bothering me because they realized I was smarter than them, more attractive than them, and all the good-looking boys chased me which left the ugly homely ogres  and trolls to chase them.

Bea is happy she is able to purchase food she knows Bill and Iris will enjoy and a smile comes on her face.

Bea:  You would think that distancing myself from those mean girls, by being one of the most popular girls in High School, would have been the end of the situation but it wasn’t. I graduated from High School and immediately went on to attend College in the Philippines and it was right after the graduation ceremony that I got married to Bill. Guess what I did. Oh, come on, take a guess! Since most of you are low I.Q. dimwits I could give you a year and you wouldn’t guess correctly. To save you the anguish of overloading, and burning out, what few remaining working brain cells you have, I’ll tell you what I did. I made sure to invite every mean girl bully who abused me to both my graduation ceremony from college and my wedding with Bill. Of course you wonder why I did that and you have the right to want to know. It comes down to the fact that I was the only person from the High School who attended college and graduated while the mean girls couldn’t even get a job as a maid in a hotel or a server in a fast-food restaurant. And my marriage to Bill? They knew they would never marry someone as great, handsome, and awesome as Bill and they knew they would never have the chance to immigrate to the United States. That’s why I invited them so they will spend the rest of their pathetic lives wondering why they made such an effort trying to bully and intimidate me. For me to do and accomplish things they could never do and accomplish is the best form of punishment I could offer them for their mean behavior toward me.

Bea turns and walks out of the dining facility while the cameraman keeps up with her.

Bea:  Before I launch into comments for Violet Amelia Holt who is my next opponent, and Dustin Holt her doting and over-protective daddy who is teamed with her in our Mixed Tag Team match, I wish to comment on Candy and the Bombshell Roulette Championship match we had at Blaze of Glory VIII. Candy you and the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling thought I was a joke. You thought I was an easy mark. You expected that because I am a newcomer at being a wrestler it would make me easy for you to defeat. Candy I saw the look of shock on your face during our match and that look screamed out that you knew you were going to lose to me if you didn’t step up your game. You didn’t lose because after both of us beat the hell out of each other you picked yourself up and managed to grab the Championship and retained it with a successful defense against me. There was no cheating. There was nothing but stuff totally within the rules of a Ladder Match. Do I feel bad that I lost? I wouldn’t say I feel bad that I didn’t win but of course I wanted the win and become the Bombshell Roulette Champion that night. But you came out on top and I commend you for your accomplishment. You did what I expect a Champion to do and that is to never give up until the Referee calls for the bell to end the match. Congratulations on the win, and retaining the Bombshell Roulette Championship, and I hope we get to meet in the wrestling ring again soon.

Bea continues walking down the hallway to the place where she is meeting up with Bill and Iris.

Bea:  While I was wrestling Candy in the Ladder Match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship I heard the other Bombshells in the crowd cheering Candy on while disrespecting me. With that in mind I issue an open challenge to all of you who were obviously paid off to cheer for Candy. So here’s the challenge. If you mean girls in Sin City Wrestling want to insult me, disrespect me, hurl vile stuff my way, and try to bully me, then you damn sure better be ready for me to kick the silicone implants out of your asses and chests in retaliation. Although you tried to distract me in my Championship match against Candy at Blaze of Glory VIII you were unsuccessful. I never backed down in that match and if any of you are froggy and want to jump then put your signature on a contract to wrestle me so I can serve up frog legs for dinner.

Bea meets Bill and Iris in the lobby area. The three then head for their room. When they arrive at their room they are met by Sin City Wrestling interviewer “Stoner” Scott Oliver who is there to interview Bea for her upcoming match. The four walk into the room and Bea sets out the food at the dining table and they start eating.

Scott:  That was nice of you to commend Candy for her performance in the Bombshell Roulette Championship match. Most wrestlers who lose a match like that whine and complain. It shows a mark of maturity and intelligence for a competitor to commend others on their work.

Bea:  That’s what separates me from the other Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling. I’m a professional and whether I win or lose if I have an opponent who doesn’t cheat, and doesn’t have interference in a match, I’ll commend them on their work. If they cheat or hire interference then I’ll call them out for being pond scum.

Scott:  Bill how do you feel about Bea’s match against Candy at Blaze of Glory VIII?

Bill:  Bea will do great as she always does. She’s passionate about her work in wrestling.

Bea excuses herself as she needs to use the bathroom which is located in a room off the bedroom. Bea walks into the bedroom while Bill and Scott remain at the table and on camera to eat their food. A short time later…

Bea:  Bill! Come here quickly! I need you! Ohhhhh!!!

Scott and Bill look at each other and wonder what’s going on in the bedroom and bathroom with Bea. Bill shrugs his shoulders and excuses himself to run into the bedroom area to find out what’s going on while the camera remains on Scott Oliver. We cannot see what’s going on but we can hear the conversation between Bea and Bill from the bedroom area.

Bea:  Thank goodness you’re here! I couldn’t wait any longer! I need you now!

Bill:  Couldn’t this wait? You’re in the middle of an interview with Scott Oliver and we could have done this later!

Bea:  No! This has to get done now! Get it inside and push hard!

Bill:  Okay! Okay! But I feel bad Scott has to wait for us sitting at the table with lots of food and with Iris staring at him eating.

Bea:  You need to push harder! Let’s get this done!

Bill:  I’m pushing hard!

Bea:  Start pushing harder or I’ll have to call someone from Hotel Management to get someone in here who can get the job done!

Bill:  Damn! Okay here goes! *grunt* *sigh* *moan*

Bea:  *sigh* *grunt* *yeah* *moan* That’s it!

Scott has a shocked look on his face but he remains in the room as his job is to finish his interviews.

Bea:  Yes yes yes!!! Go go go!!! Yes yes yes!!!

Bill:  It’s gonna come any moment!!!

Bea:  YAY!!!!!

Bill:  YAY!!!!!

There’s an uncomfortable moment of silence then Scott hears Bill and Bea coming out of the bedroom and what he sees isn’t what he was expecting to see. What Scott sees, and the cameraman gets a shot of, is Bill and Bea looking tired and sweaty and holding a toilet plunger.

>

Bea:  Sorry for the disruption of our interview and taking air time away from you. The toilet got clogged up and I needed Bill to come and assist me in getting the clog to come out.

Bill:  I tried it by myself but that toilet was really clogged. Finally both of us had to grab the plunger and push as hard as we could until the clog came out. We didn’t want to bother Hotel Management if we could resolve it on our own.

Scott:  Seeing you two with the plunger eliminated what I thought was was happening with you two. To be honest with all that moaning and groaning I thought something else was taking place.

Bea:  Scott please tell me you didn’t think me and Bill were doing the…

Scott:  Yes I did and now that I know the truth I apologize. With you two out of view, and all I heard were the comments and noises you made, it was an honest assumption.

Bea, Bill, and Scott enjoy a rowdy laugh over the incident. Iris, however, is upset nobody has been giving her food so she walks up and head butts Daddy Bill in the knees.

Bill:  Ouch! Iris! Geez! I know you want food but head butting me in the knees is not the way to get what you want!

Bill loads up a bowl of food for Iris and places it on the floor. The way Iris is gobbling her food you would think she hasn’t eaten for a week but in reality she ate a few hours ago. Scott continues his interview with Bea.

Scott:  The heat has been building between you and Violet for some time. Now you face her again but this time she is teamed with her father. What would you like to say to Violet?

Bea:  Violet you can’t deny that we met twice in the wrestling ring and I defeated you twice by submission. You reacted as I expected you would and that was to turn on the mean girl attitude and hurl insults and threats at me. You’ll pay dearly for trying to bully and intimidate me. The only way you can avoid directly losing to me is if you’re able to tag out to your father and Dustin ends up in the ring with Bill. But, Violet, if you fail to tag out to your daddy then I’ll defeat you for the third time in our third match. I may not make you submit again but without a doubt if we are the legal wrestlers in the ring the victory is mine.

Scott:  Bea our air time is nearly expired. Any closing comments to Violet, or anyone else on the Roster, before we end this interview?

Bea:  Violet you and other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling claim to be as sure as the Sun rises in the East sets in the West. when it comes to your wrestling. If you, and others, had any working brain cells you would know your saying is bullshit. The Sun does not move around the Earth to rise in the East the set in the West. The Sun is relatively stable in the Solar System and it is the Earth that orbits around the Sun and at the same time the Earth rotates on its axis. The reason the Sun appears to rise in the East and set in the West is due to the rotation of the Earth and not the movement of the Sun. You are one of the typical set-in-place, do nothing, accomplish nothing, wrestlers who appear to do things when in fact you are just standing there doing nothing. I’m like the Earth that is in constant motion, both in orbiting around the Sun and rotating on its axis. I’m the one who will run circles around you. When I defeat you it will not be like the Sun that appears to rise in the East and set in the West. Nope! The defeat you take against me is real and not imaginary.

Scott:  Thanks for your time in granting me this interview. I wish you the best of luck in your Mixed Tag Team match against Violet Amelia Holt and Dustin Holt.

Bea:  Thanks, Scott, but there is no luck involved as it is pure skill on my part.

Scott gives the signal to the cameraman that his interview with Bea is done and the cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black.