Author Topic: CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART
« on: March 29, 2020, 09:24:05 PM »
 Post all Supercard roleplays here.

Roleplay limits: 1 roleplay per week, 10,000 words maximum

Good luck!  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:28:37 PM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:06 AM »
 MAKE THEM SUFFOCATE

OFF CAMERA

* This is a scene of Bill and Bea and Iris shopping in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which took place before the requirement to have Sin City Wrestling staff and wrestlers stay in Las Vegas, Nevada, until the Corona virus this has passed *

Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, are out on a shopping expedition. Their first stop is at Home Depot located on Lawrenceville Highway in Lilburn Georgia. They are strolling through the outdoor and garden department. Bill is looking at all the items typically associated with men such as bricks, stones, garden tools, lawnmowers, and weed whackers. Bea is browsing around looking at items typically associated with men such as flowers, plant containers, and lawn ornaments.

Bill:  Oooooo! Nice to have that lawnmower, that leaf blower, and that weed whacker!

Bea:  Bill those three items combined come to a cost of around five hundred dollars. We pay our neighbors Edgar and Nelly fifty dollars per month and they to the mowing, edging, weeding, and other things, and that is a great price for us. No need for us to spend five hundred dollars for items you might use once or twice then leave the items sitting in the garage gathering dust.

Bill:  Why would you think I would not be using the garden tools a lot?

Bea:  Oh let me think about that question eh? How about because you are a professional wrestler and we are on the road at wrestling events about nine months out of the year. That is one of the reasons we ask Edgar and Nelly to do the yard work for us. We are not here enough during the year to take care of things in the yard. Since they live a short distance down the street they are always available.

Bill:  Oh yeah I remember now. I guess the look of the garden equipment got me overly excited.

Bea:  When I look at you I always get overly excited.

They continue walking through the outdoor and garden department of Home Depot. Bea starts looking at garden items such as garden gnomes, plaster animals to place around the garden, plant bulbs, potted plants, and various designs of small windmill items for her garden. Iris starts whining pulling and when Bill and Bea look at what she is seeing the realize Iris is infatuated with an imitation cactus plant a person can put into their garden.

Iris:  *howl* *bark* *whine* (translation:  *Pete* *cactus* *whine*)

Bea:  Oh no Iris! That is enough! I thought you had a crush on Uga the Bulldog from the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia, but now you seem to have a crush on Pete the Cactus? You two were not even getting along on your dates so why you want to be with him is beyond our comprehension. We are going to put a stop to you and Pete dating.

Iris lets out a snort of disapproval.

Iris:  *snort*

Bill:  Keep it up with your attitude Iris and the next time we go shopping you will be left at home. You have a choice to behave and come with us when we shop or you stay home and we go shopping without you. What is it gonna be?

Iris stops complaining and she walks over to Daddy Bill and nudges her hand with her nose to get petting and Daddy Bill pets Iris and now Iris seems to be okay and no longer distracted.

* end of segment that took place in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which took place before the requirement to have Sin City Wrestling staff and wrestlers stay in Las Vegas, Nevada, until the Corona virus this has passed *

ON CAMERA

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea Barnhart before coming up with my introduction for her comments today. She said she is upset at Travis Levitt for letting her Blast From The Past team to suffer a loss at Climax Control 262 that eliminated their team from the Tournament, due to him not holding up his end of the tag team. Bea also told me she was so happy to see Candy’s Blast From The Past team get eliminated in the Tournament which allows Bea to have her shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship against Candy at Blaze of Glory VIII. Without further delay I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

We switch to Bea Barnhart in her hotel room at the Saxon Hotel. Bea is dressed in blue jeans, a white casual buttoned shirt, and black athletic shoes. Bill Barnhart is not seen in the shot and the same with Iris.

Bea:  The first thing I would like to do is to inform Travis Levitt that I am disappointed in him for not carrying his half of our Blast From The Past Tournament team. We lost our match and we are out of the Tournament. I am not upset or disappointed that we lost in the Tournament as only the winning teams can advance. What I am upset and disappointed about is that Travis Levitt entered the Tournament, got drawn to team with me, and failed to uphold his half of our tag team. My husband, Bill, has asked that he could have a match against Travis Levitt so that he can issue justice on the wrestler who caused our Tournament team to lose.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  Today is April 1st which means it is April Fool’s Day. How appropriate is that when you consider my next opponent, at Blaze of Glory VIII, is Candy the current Bombshell Roulette Champion and the Roulette Championship is on the line. There was a chance that Candy’s team would advance in the Blast From the Past Tournament and then my shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship would have been delayed. But guess what happened Candy? You bragged, you boasted, you said you were invincible, but what happened? In your Blast From The Past match at Climax Control 265, you not only lost the match for your team, you were made to tap out by Diamond. I hope you enjoyed tapping out to millions of viewers in that match because I am planning on making you tap out when I win the Roulette Championship from you by submission. I am not trying to make you appear to be a weak or pathetic wrestler. You did defeat Sam Marlowe on January 5, 2020, and you have held onto the Bombshell Roulette Championship for three months. Enjoy holding that Championship for a little while longer because on April 12, 2020, I earn possession of the Bombshell Roulette Championship while you walk away as the loser. So many wrestlers, and you are included in that comment, are those who look at me look at me and wish I fail in my wrestling matches. With that on your mind I would like to present a graphic for you. At this time I ask the Network to put up the graphic I gave them.

>

Bill and Bea position themselves between the camera and the sunset backdrop and they lift their beer glasses up and make a toast to the upcoming victory of Bea over Candy for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. They take a drink of their beer and then Bill take the glasses, and the backdrop, and he leaves the room again to put things away.

Bea:  I remember an incident with a wrestler in a well-known wrestling federation who finally earned a shot at the Heavyweight Championship. You would think the person, having earned his shot, would have be confident in his upcoming Championship match. But you know what this wrestler did? Since the Heavyweight Champion was a friend of his he had conflicting thoughts on the match. In one segment he would transition from bragging how he was putting friendship aside and that he has the ability to take out his friend and win the Heavyweight Championship from them. Then in his next breath he would worry what would happen to him mentally if he were to defeat his friend for the Championship. Then he would switch again to commenting that he does not believe he has the wrestling ability to defeat the Champion. If you are a wrestler, whether holding a Championship, or in my case challenging for a Championship, you damn well better be confident and leave all doubt behind or you are going to lose the match. I have absolutely no doubts I will defeat you Candy and become the next Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion. I have absolutely no doubts about my wrestling abilities. And even if we were friends, which we are not, I would put our friendship aside to defeat you for the Championship.

Bill:  Well stated Bea.

Bea:  Candy if you think I care about you and your wrestling career, if you think I am going to back down and not want to defeat you since you are a good wrestler and you are the current Bombshell Roulette Champion, you are wrong. I only care about my wrestling career and the wrestling career of my husband Bill Barnhart. What I care about is that I earned a shot at the Roulette Championship regardless who happens to be holding it when they schedule that match. It turns out you drew the worst of the lot since you lost your Blast From The Past match for your team and now you are forced to defend the Bombshell Roulette Championship against me. I know you would rather have won your Blast From The Past Tournament match, then win the entire Tournament, then win the Championship you earned a shot at, so that you could drop the Bombshell Roulette Championship so that I would have to be going after a vacated Championship. Awww, too bad you did not get your wish, now you have to defend your Championship against me. Am I taking you lightly in our match? No. Will I win and become the next Bombshell Roulette Champion? Yes. That is all I wanted to state today so, Candy, you can now return to your pathetic existence.

Bea informs the cameraman her comments for today are finished. They cut their camera feet and our screen goes black.

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 11:38:12 PM »
 Scene One: Failure \'sad.gif\'

Where: Backstage
When: Shortly after her match at Climax Control 265

*The scene fades up with Candy in the back. Her hair was disheveled, her makeup had seen better days. You could see some streaks down her cheeks where she had been crying. It had only been about 15 minutes since her match, where she tapped out to Diamond, costing her team their spot in the finals of the Blast From The Past tournament. All sorts of emotions were going through her head. Sadness - for her sister. Pain - from all the abuse her body took in the match. Anger - at herself for tapping out and giving up. She didn’t know what to say, do, or even think as she just sat there on a box. Her expression was pretty blank as she stared into nothing. Fluffy came around the corner and stood at her feet, and barked a few times. Candy, however, didn’t react to the pint sized pup. Fluffy walked in a circle a couple times before curling up in a ball between Candy’s feet. One of the backstage workers came by and saw her. He walked up to her, concerned.*

~WORKER~: Candy? You ok?

*She didn’t say a word, just nodded slightly as she didn’t even look away. The normally bubbly, overexcited, extremely positive young woman was not herself. The worker walked off down the hall. He returned a minute or two later with her husband, Marcus Cage, in tow.*

~WORKER~: See?

*Marcus thanked the worker, who walked off. Marcus crouched down in front of her so he was eye level with her.*

~MARCUS~: You ok?

~CANDY~: No. I failed. I normally don’t get so sad when I fail… but I didn’t just fail me. I failed you. I failed Fluffy. I failed James. And worst of all, I failed Kat. I failed everyone.

*The tears intensified. Marcus wasted no time bringing her in for a hug as she sobbed.*

~MARCUS~: You didn’t fail anyone. I promise you.

~CANDY~: And now everyone hates me.

*He held her at an arms length and looked right at her.*

~MARCUS~: No one hates you. At all.

~CANDY~: Are you sure?

~MARCUS~: Of course I’m sure.

*From behind her walked up and into the shot her Blast From The Past partner, James Austin Mercer. Marcus motioned his head towards James, so that Candy would turn around and see him. She turned, and hung her head, speaking quietly.*

~CANDY~: I’m sorry I failed you.

~JAMES~: Don’t worry about it. You did your best.

*He placed his hand on her shoulder to reassure her. He smirked a little and nodded in her direction before he walked off. Candy sniffled a little.*

~MARCUS~: See?

~CANDY~: I’m glad to know he doesn’t hate me. I am kinda sad to know that Teams Hugs N Cuddles is done.

~MARCUS~: But it’s ok. You both still have your titles… it’s all good. Come on, let’s go see your sister. The doctors said she should wake up any day now.

*She sniffled again, nodded, and they walked towards the door.*

Scene 2: Kit Kat?

Where: At the hospital, in the ICU
When: A few hours after Climax Control

*The scene fades up to show Candy sitting in her sister’s ICU room. She was holding her sister’s hand, who was still in a coma. Tears welled up in her eyes.*

~CANDY~: So… Kit Kat… I lost. I failed you and everyone else. I know people tell me that I didn’t fail, but I know that I did. It was because I tapped out that we arent in the finals for the tournament. Marcus says its ok, but it’s not really ok. At least not to me.

*She continued to talk to her sister when the doctor came in.*

~DOCTOR~: How’s she doing?

~CANDY~: She’s still asleep. When is she gonna wake up?

~DOCTOR~: It’s unpredictable, it could be at any time.

~CANDY~: But maybe not?

~DOCTOR~: It’s hard to truly guess, since everyone is different. The good news is she won’t have to stay here for too long after she wakes up. Does she have a place to stay nearby?

~MARCUS~: Yes. Our guest room. She was on her way here to spend some of the quarantine with us. She will come into our care.

*Candy looked at Marcus, and for the first time in over a week, her eyes sparkled like nothing was wrong.*

~CANDY~: We will take good care of her.

~DOCTOR~: And it will be really important that she remains under tight quarantine. I know you have a career that you still have to go to, and you have opted out of their hotel.

~CANDY~: Yeah, I didn’t want to stay in a hotel.

~DOCTOR~: You know that you are putting yourself at risk everytime you leave, right?

~CANDY~: I am very careful. I made special masks with pink glitter and sequins on them! And, SCW checks us everytime we come and go. And I dont go anywhere but home and the hotel, so it’s ok.

~DOCTOR~: Ok, keep it like that. The less exposure the better. She will be vulnerable for a few weeks while she recovers. She had some bleeding on her brain from the impact but we were able to fix that. So its just a matter of rest. Lots and lots of rest.

~CANDY~: GOT IT! Now… wake her up! I need to talk to my sister!

~DOCTOR~: I’ve done all I can for that. It’s up to her now. I suggest you just keep talking to her, she will hear you and eventually wake up.

*The doctor nodded towards them before leaving the room.*

~CANDY~: I hope she wakes up soon. I can’t go into Blaze of Glory and my title match distracted. I think that is what cost me this week.

*Marcus walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.*

~MARCUS~: You are taking this loss way too hard. I know Kat wouldn’t want you to blame yourself. Ya win some, ya lose some. What have I told you about winning and losing?

~CANDY~: It’s not about how many times you lose, it’s about how you bounce back.

~MARCUS~: Exactly. And how do you plan on bouncing back from this loss?

~CANDY~: I don’t know yet.

~MARCUS~: Well, you should figure that out. Think about last time you lose, when you didn’t beat Sam Marlowe for the Bombshell Roulette Title the first time around. What did you do?

~CANDY~: I got a rematch, and I focused, and I tried harder and harder and then I won!

~MARCUS~: Exactly. You bounced back in the best possible way. Instead of wallowing in self pity you trained and you trained hard. And that’s what you gotta do now.

~CANDY~: You are right, Marcus! I need to bounce back in the best way possible! I have to retain my title against Bea and I need to do it in a fantabulous way!

*Marcus smiled. It was at that moment that Candy gasped*

~MARCUS~: What?

~CANDY~: SHE JUST SQUEEZED MY HAND!

~MARCUS~: WHAT???

*Candy turned her focus to her sister.*

~CANDY~: Kat?

*Kat stirred a little bit more, moving her head a little. Candy looked so excited.*

~CANDY~: Marcus! She’s waking up!!!

*The camera cut to black.*

Scene 3: Welcome Home!

Where: Inside Marcus and Candy’s home
When: The next day

*The cameras fade in and show Marcus coming in the front door of their Las Vegas home. He came in first, followed by Candy and her sister, Kat, who was walking on crutches.*

~KAT~: I totally don’t need these crutches… it’s just a small sprain.

~CANDY~: Better safe than sorry! I’m not risking you falling down and hitting your head again. I can’t handle that anymore.

~KAT~: I know you’ve been through a lot the last few weeks. With my accident, and this quarantine, and last weeks match…

*Candy leads Kat to a seat on the couch. She grabs her a footstool and helps her elevate her foot. Once Kat was sitting comfortably, Candy curled up on the couch next to her and wrapped her arms around her.*

~CANDY~: I’m just so happy you are ok.

~KAT~: I’m sorry, I feel awful, like this was the worst possible time.

~CANDY~: It’s ok. I mean, I was upset at first, especially about losing in Blast From The Past. But… the more I thought about it, the better. At least we lost on a week when the belts weren’t on the line.

~KAT~: That’s very true. And now, instead of the high pressure of a tag team match for the win of the tournament AND both titles, you don’t have to worry about anyone else. It’s one on one against Bea.

~CANDY~: Yeah, I don’t really know alot about her. I saw the video clip she posted the other day and she seems really really mean. I think she is just hoping to take my title away from me.

~KAT~: But you won’t let that happen.

~CANDY~: NO WAY!!! I like my title way too much. And she really doesn’t think I can beat her. And that’s what is gonna cost her. She is misunderestimating me. And that’s gonna cost her.

~KAT~: Misunderestimating?

~CANDY~: Yeah! Like when she thinks that I’m not as good as I am. Like, I know I’m not the bestest, but I’m pretty good. And she called me a joke. And that makes me mad!

~KAT~: I can’t say I blame you. She does seem mean.

~CANDY~: I know, right! She doesn’t seem to like me, but that’s ok. Cuz I don’t think I like her.

*Candy crossed her arms and pouted a little*

~KAT~: You don’t mean that…

~CANDY~: No… I do! She is not nice, and she said bad things about me. She doesn’t even KNOW me! She thinks I want her to fail. And that’s not true. I don’t want her to fail. But if it’s gonna be me or her, I’m gonna win… not her. She’s not gonna win because she thinks i’m easy to beat or anything like that. Cuz I’m not.

~KAT~: I know you aren’t. You are one of the best competitors in this company. Look how fast you have risen up the ranks. Look how long you have held the title. You even beat one of your friends to retain it. To me, that’s pretty awesome.

~CANDY~: RIGHT!!! Well, I don’t care what Bea says. I think she is a …

*She lowered her voice and whispered*

~CANDY~: … a meanie doo doo head!

*She spoke at a normal tone again*

~CANDY~: And I guess I gotta get in the ring and show her that she is wrong about me! People say that I don’t have the killer instinct that this business needs… but I have something better than that! I have heart! I’m dedicated, and I love what I do. When I came to SCW, I didn’t have any intentions of ever going after titles. But then, when I got my shot, it meant the world to me. And things changed. I went from just having fun, to having a booming career again! And I love it. And I’m not ready to give that up.

~MARCUS~: That’s my girl. You guys hungry? I could make some lunch.

~KAT~: STARVING! I’m ready for a nice, home cooked meal

~MARCUS~: I got you covered.

*He walked into the kitchen. Candy sat up and looked at her sister. All was right in the world again for her. She had a title defense coming up, her sister was ok and with her, she as with her best friend on the planet, and she had Fluffy. What more could a girl ask for.*

~CANDY~: I wish you could come to Blaze of Glory and watch me beat her. It would be so cool.

~KAT~: You know I would if I could. But you remember what the doctor said. He said that I am vulnerable to sickness right now, so I have to stay here. But you bet your ass I will be watching it live from riiiiiight here.

*Candy’s eyes lit up.*

~KAT~: I’m gonna watch you prove Bea wrong on everything. Just like you always do. People always think you are such a pushover and easy to beat, just because you are a nice person. You may not have a “killer instinct”, but you have something much much more important. You have talent, and you have skill, and above all else, you have heart. You will do just fine. And win or lose, just know that I am so proud of you. I’m proud to be your sister, and I absolutely love watching you in that ring. It’s almost like you are a totally different person once that bell rings.

~CANDY~: I can’t even describe it. It’s like… I know exactly what I need to do, and I do it.

~KAT~: That’s what makes you so good in the ring. Bea doesn’t know what she is in for.

~CANDY~: Yeah! It’s gonna be an amazing match, and I’m gonna prove to her that I’m champion for a reason. And I’m gonna STAY champion. For a long long time!

~KAT~: That’s my sister!

*The two shared a hug as the cameras faded to black*
user posted image

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 11:08:37 AM »
 HAPPY

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart is very happy leading into her match at Blaze of Glory VIII. She is happy she has a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship against Candy. She is happy she will earn the Bombshell Roulette Championship. She is happy she has the greatest husband in Bill Barnhart.

The scene switches to a shot of Bea Barnhart in their hotel room where she is waiting for the cameraman to get set up and inform her when they are live broadcasting. While waiting on the cameraman she decides to play a song on the Karaoke machine she and Bill brought with them to have entertainment in their hotel room. Bea is unaware that the cameraman has already finished his setting up and is already broadcasting live. Bea presses the play button and the song DA DO RON RON by The Crystals hits on the Karaoke machine and Bea starts singing.

>

I met him on a Monday and my heart stood still
Da do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ron
Somebody told me that his name was Bill

Yeah, my heart stood still
Yes, his name was Bill
And when he walked me home

I knew what he was doing when he caught my eye
He looked so quiet but my oh my

Yeah, he caught my eye
Yes, oh my, oh my
And when he walked me home

He picked me up at seven and he looked so fine
Someday soon I'm gonna make him mine

Yeah, he looked so fine,
Yes, I'll make him mine…

Bea finishes singing Da Do Ron Ron by The Crystals and then she realizes the cameraman was broadcasting her performance when she thought she was doing it before the broadcast began. She turns the Karaoke machine off then turns to the camera to launch into her presentation for today.

Bea:  Oh! I did not realize the cameraman started broadcasting. At least I did a great performance of Da Do Ron Ron by The Crystals. Speaking of great performances I will give a great performance at Blaze of Glory VIII by defeating Candy and earning the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Yeah I know there are doubters about my chances of becoming the Bombshell Roulette Champion but they will become believers when I win the match. I am happy I earned this Championship match. I am happy that Candy’s team in the Blast From The Past Tournament lost so that my Championship match against here would not be delayed. Now Candy has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. At Blaze of Glory VIII her demise at my hands is a sure thing.

Bea sits in a chair.

Bea:  I love the song Da Do Ron Ron by The Crystals as I also have a fantastic man named Bill. It was love at first sight and our love grows daily. Aw, Candy, you must be jealous that you do not have a studly handsome loving sexy husband like I do but you just have to deal with that just like you are going to have to deal with me dethroning you as Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Bea crosses her legs and looks at the watch on her wrist.

Bea:  Well, Candy, time keeps ticking away to Blaze of Glory VII and when the last second ticks off the clock you can no longer avoid defending the Bombshell Roulette Championship against me. I know you wanted to win your Blast From the Past Tournament match, so you could delay defending the Championship against me, but your wishes did not come true. See what happens when you piss off the wrestling spirits? I am going to rock the Golden Ring Casino to the point where the shockwave I create will never be forgotten. Am I being over-confident? No! Am I taking you lightly? No! Are you a pathetic Cockroach I need to exterminate? Yes! Here is the deal Candy. You are a good wrestler and your win over Sam Marlowe showed that and your defenses of the Bombshell Roulette Championship, so far anyway, have also shown that. I am sure everyone wants to know what my thoughts are going into this match and I will tell them.

Bea uncrosses her legs, pauses for a drink of water, then crosses her legs again.

Bea:  Candy, there is no height or weight advantage for either of us in this match. With you at 5 feet 6 inches and 125 pounds, and me at 5 feet 5 inches and 130 pounds, neither of us has an advantage in those areas. So where is the advantage between us? Some will claim your wrestling experience versus mine says you have the advantage by having more matches and more experience. But I have done research and uncovered all I need to know to defeat you. I watched all your matches and I have seen where you are consistent in certain things. Things such as hesitating when you should be taking action. Going to the left when you should have gone to the right. Going to the right when you should have gone to the left. Not following up on your opponent when you gained an advantage over them. I watched your matches at normal speed, and in slow-motion, so that I fully understand the timing of your mistakes and how and when to take advantage of them. I will be watching for those things in our match and I will take advantage of every mistake you make. It comes down to timing and my timing is better than yours. What you say? You cannot be taken advantage of by wrestlers in a match? From what I saw at Climax Control 265 Diamond damn sure took advantage of you and made you tap out and your team was eliminated from the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Bea uncrosses her legs.

Bea:  Although you have been in wrestling longer than me, and you have good wrestling skills, everyone has an Achilles Heel and I have found several of them with you. For sure Diamond found one of your weaknesses in your Blast From The Past Tournament Match. I have done my research. I have paid attention. I have my timing down. I have the information, and the skills, needed to take you on and take you out at Blaze of Glory VIII.

Bea stands up as the cameraman gets in for a close-up shot of her.

Bea:  Candy you are a good wrestler. You have been a good Bombshell Roulette Champion. You did defeat a good wrestler to earn the Championship. None of these things are in doubt. The only thing in doubt is your ability to defeat me. Yeah, okay, you talk a good game but you will not be able to back it up against me. You see, Candy, you have spewed forth so much bullshit leading up to our match that I could take all of what you spewed forth and cover the entire State of Texas with three feet of manure and still have a lot left over. Your words are not enough to defeat me. Your idle threats are not enough to defeat me. Beating on your chest with your fists is not enough to defeat me. The only way you can defeat me is to overcome what I bring to the ring but I know you cannot accomplish that. From what I have heard you state publicly I have to make the comment that for a wrestler to talk down on themselves, while their opponent is saying nice things about their wrestling abilities, is extremely telling. If you publicly announce doubts about your abilities in the wrestling ring then you have already lost the match. Since I already explained to you why you will lose the Bombshell Roulette Championship to me if you are still unaware of what I am talking about then you were not paying attention. Oh, man, how happy I will be when I become the next Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion!

Bea is done with her comments and she waves into the camera as the scene switches back to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
CANDY (c) v BEA BARNHART
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 10:44:13 PM »
 Scene One: Whaaaat???

*The scene opens up to show a split screen video conference between Candy on one side, and SCW’s own Pussy Willow on the other screen. Due to lockdowns and stay at home procedures, the interview could not be done face to face. So it was being recorded to be aired on
before Blaze of Glory VIII.*

PUSSY WILLOW: Hello, SCW fans. I am here, remotely, with the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, Candy.

*Candy waved to the camera*

PUSSY WILLOW: This weekend at Blaze of Glory VIII she will defend her title against the woman who won a shot at it, Bea Barnhart. Candy, do you feel you are prepared for this match?

CANDY: Of course I’m prepared! I’ve spent so much time in the ring and everything, working really hard to make sure that I am ready for this challenge. I can’t let anything prevent me from putting on the best possible match I can, and defending my title.

PUSSY WILLOW: That’s great to hear! Now, Bea shared a video where she talked about you and your match. Have you had a chance to see it yet?

CANDY: Yea, I did. She seems really really mean, but thinks she is not mean. And that’s the meanest type of person. She actually said she was GLAD that I lost my Blast From the Past tournament match. That’s just mean mean MEAN! I would never wish for some one to lose, or be happy that they did. Unless they tried to cheat or something. That’s one of the biggest differences between me and Bea. I am a genuine person, and kind person. I don’t think she is…

PUSSY WILLOW: She did make a comment about her relationship with her husband… she said, and I quote, “I also have a fantastic man named Bill. It was love at first sight and our love grows daily. Aw, Candy, you must be jealous that you do not have a studly handsome loving sexy husband like I do” … Any comments towards that?

*Before Candy could say anything, Marcus popped his head into the screen, looking annoyed.*

MARCUS: Wait… what? Hold on… does she NOT pay attention? Does she not know that Candy is married to me? Marcus FREAKING Cage? It doesn’t GET any more studly, handsome, loving, or sexy than that! SERIOUSLY! That really grinds my gears!

*Candy puts her hand up to the screen, instead of the camera, trying to cover it.*

CANDY: Marcus…

MARCUS: No! This is unacceptable! Have you SEEN the gorilla she is married to? I think I need to shine up my shoes and step out of retirement just to beat his ass.

*Candy lowered her hand as he stormed off into the other room, Pussy Willow was holding in a laugh*

CANDY: Sorry… he gets really upset when people criticize our relationship.

PUSSY WILLOW: It’s perfectly fine. Let’s move on. Now, she has brought up the fact that you guys are about the same size, so there is no size advantage going on here. Do you think that makes things pretty even and equal?

CANDY: I don’t think it makes any difference. This match is all about luck and skill. Even if I was like, 6 inches taller than her. Or she was like, 50 pounds heavier than me. I don’t think it will make a difference. I have fought people bigger than me, and smaller than me, and about the same size. And I have been able to win. Marcus taught me it’s all about finding your opponents weaknesses and using them to your advantage. And not to get distracted.

PUSSY WILLOW: Surely, with your sister in better health, you don’t have any distractions anymore?

CANDY: You are right, Miss Willow. I think that is part of what happened on Climax Control. My mind wasn’t in the game, and I feel SUPER bad about that. But James isn’t mad at me, so that’s good. I am kinda sad that Team Hugs N Cuddles is over… but you never know when we might team up again!

PUSSY WILLOW: That’s extremely true. You never know.

*Before another word can be said, Marcus comes storming back in the room*

MARCUS: AND ANOTHER THING!!! How in the hell can you look at that big ole hairy ape and say he is studly and handsome… but that I’m not? REALLY???? Maybe I’m so handsome and studly that your retinas burn just from looking at me… ya harpy!

CANDY: Marcus…

MARCUS: No! This is not cool! All it proves is that she doesn’t pay attention to anything. She doesn’t really pay attention to her opponents. She would know this if she had. She can claim she watched all your matches and analyzed them, but that’s only part of it! She doesn’t know what makes you tick, and she doesn’t care. And frankly, that makes me so mad…

*He then stormed back out of the room, mumbling things randomly. Candy turned back to the camera and grinned nervously.*

CANDY: Sorry… he is very… passionate… about some things.

PUSSY WILLOW: I can tell. Bea seems pretty confident that she is going to take the belt from you.

CANDY: She does. And that’s ok. Everyone has to go into a match with a certain level of confidence, ya know? I know I didn’t go in last week with that same confidence that I usually do, and it cost us. But things are different now! She thinks that I don’t have the confidence I need to win. Maybe she is right… maybe she is wrong. Only time will tell. But ya know what I know?

PUSSY WILLOW: What’s that?

CANDY: I know that I can beat her. I know that I can win. I don’t doubt that she is good in the ring. But I know my skills and I know I can beat anyone I want to. Winning a match is about more than just your in ring skills. You gotta have confidence, and timing, and trust in yourself. You gotta know how to adapt and make things up on the fly. I’m not going in with a true PLAN because once that wheel spins and we find out the match type, any and all plans go out the window. That’s what is so hard about being Bombshell Roulette Champion.

PUSSY WILLOW: The random factor?

CANDY: Yeah. I can’t go in to this match prepared for a ladder match, but end up in an inferno match. That’s just silly! I did submit a WHOLE BUNCH of suggestions for the wheel! Such as a Glitter Bomb Match, A Sparkles Match, and a bunch of other super awesome ones! I hope they take my suggestions! These shows just don’t have enough glitter and sparkles. But that’s something that I am working on!

PUSSY WILLOW: More glitter and sparkles on the shows?

CANDY: YEAH!!! I mean, why not? Glitter and Sparkles make people happy. And our shows are supposed to make the fans happy… right? And I think that me keeping my title would make the fans happy. That is why I am going to fight SUPER hard to keep it. If Bea wants to take the belt from me, she is gonna have to work for it!

PUSSY WILLOW: That’s a really good attitude to have going into this match.

CANDY: Thanks. I think so too. Which is why I am confident that I am gonna win.

PUSSY WILLOW: Well, thank you for your time, Candy. I want to wish you good luck out there.

CANDY: Thanks!

*Once more, Marcus storms back in the room.*

MARCUS: AND HOW CAN SHE NOT SAY I AM A LOVING HUSBAND?!?!?! Would a non loving husband have built his wife her very own wrestling ring in their garage just so she can continue to practice during the lockdown? Let his sister in law stay with them during that time, too? NO! HE WOULDN'T! AND I DID! SO HA! SUCK IT, LOSER!

*He throws his hands up in the air and storms back out of the room once more as the camera cuts.*
user posted image