Author Topic: Mean What You Say  (Read 403 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Mean What You Say
« on: March 04, 2020, 10:06:20 AM »
 SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart has taken on the mental attitude of her husband, Bill Barnhart, in that she says what she means and means what she says. I will turn you over to Bea Barnhart who is presenting her comments for today from the conference room at the Bootham Crescent, in York, England which is where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 262. This is the event where Bea, along with her tag team partner Travis Levitt, wrestle in their Blast From The Past Tournament match against the team of Denise Andrews and Jake Raab.

The scene switches to a shot of Bea Barnhart in a Conference Room at the Bootham Crescent in York, England, where she is presenting comments. Bea is standing at the podium on the stage and she is dressed in her trademark blue dress she usually wears when serving as the Manager for her husband Bill Barnhart during his wrestling matches. There is a bottle of water on the podium but we also notice an empty bottle that looks like the type of bottle you purchase salad dressing in. There is a large television screen hanging on the wall behind her.

Bea:  Good afternoon. Thank you for attending my presentation. I have several items to present so please be patient. After I am done I will take questions from the audience. Let me start my comments by stating that my husband, Bill Barnhart, always states that you should say what you mean and mean what you say. I will now ask the people in the broadcast studio to please put the graphic I gave to them on the screen behind me.

The broadcast studio puts up the graphic they received from Bea and it shows up on the large screen behind her.

>

Bea:  You see the graphic on the screen. It says you need to say what you mean and mean what you say. Going into my match against Seleana Zdunich I said I was going to take the match to her. Of course I also stated I was going to defeat her but that is common sense if you are a wrestler. If you go into your match commenting that you expect to lose then you will, in fact, lose, I went into that match to win and that is how I performed during the match. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I did, in fact, take it to Seleana in the match. You saw that both of us had many opportunities for the win and neither of us backed down from the other. It was toward the end of the match that I made a mistake that Seleana took advantage of and she got the pinfall win over me. Although I did not get the win I proved I can hold my own in any type of wrestling match. Congrats on your win Seleana. I honestly appreciate opponents who can get a clean win over me. Maybe somewhere down the way we will have another match. It would be a pleasure to face off against you again. You can take the graphic off the screen now.

The graphic comes off the screen and Bea continues with her comments.

Bea:  On March 8, 2020, we go into Climax Control 262. At this event me, and my tag team partner, Travis Levitt, take on the team of Denise Andrews and Jake Raab in our Blast From The Past Tournament match. Travis it is my extreme pleasure to be teamed with you in the Tournament. We intend to win this match and move on in the Tournament. That is what we say and that is what we mean. If everyone was paying attention at Climax Control 261 you saw that my husband, Bill Barnhart, and his tag team partner Andrea Hernandez, won their Blast From The Past Tournament match against the team of Chris Crippler and Bella Madison. I keep teasing Bill that there is a chance our teams could meet in the Blast From the Past Tournament if both our teams keep winning. With Andrea and Bill winning their match in the Tournament it gives me extra initiative for me and Travis to win our Tournament match. But I have talked enough about Bill and Andrea. I am here to discuss what our team will accomplish in the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Bea pauses for a moment to take a sip of water. We are, however, still wondering what the other bottle, the empty bottle, on the podium is for.

Bea:  What I see with our opponents is that Jake Raab is a drag chute for their team and he will drag Denise Andrews down to defeat against us. I realize Jake has had success against a few wrestlers in Singles competition but there is a huge difference between relying on yourself and now having to rely on your tag team partner. I feel sorry for you Denise. You got stuck with an off-the-wall, volatile, unpredictable, and unreliable partner who doubts his wrestling abilities. On the other hand I have Travis Levitt as my partner. Travis you have proven to be reliable, you have defeated several top names here, and you are confident of your wrestling abilities. I honestly feel sorry for others in the Blast From The Past Tournament who got stuck with unreliable and lame partners.

Bea takes another sip of water. She then reaches under the podium and she pulls out a small bottle of oil and another bottle of vinegar.

Bea:  Before I answer questions from those selected from the audience I wish to give a visual depiction of our opponents.

We watch as Bea opens the empty bottle then she opens the bottle of oil and the bottle of vinegar and she pours equal amounts of oil and vinegar into the empty bottle. Bea closes the oil and vinegar bottles and returns them inside the podium. She then places the cap on the bottle she just filled with equal amounts of oil and vinegar and shakes the bottle vigorously until the two substances appear to be mixed together. Bea places the shaken bottle of oil and vinegar on top of the podium where the camera person gets a shot of it and it is displayed on the large screen behind Bea. In a short amount of time the oil and vinegar separate with the oil floating on top of the vinegar proving the saying that oil and vinegar do not mix well.

Bea:  I just gave you a presentation of how well Jake Raab and Denise Andrews will be able to mix and work together. One is oil and the other is vinegar and the two will not mix for any significant length of time as the two will quickly separate and their team will self-destruct in the match. I will let you decide which of them is represented by the oil and which one is represented by the vinegar. I have my opinion on which each is but I will not spoil your guesses. I feel bad for our opponents since one of them ended up with a questionable partner while me and Travis both ended up with an outstanding partner. I will now take questions from the audience. I have time for three questions.

The staff working the press conference selects a woman from the audience.

Woman:  Why did you become the Manager for Bill Barnhart and then go into active wrestling in the Bombshell Division? Were you not satisfied working as his Manager which was a safer position for you to be in?

Bea:  I signed up to work in the Bombshell Division because I am not able to wrestle in the Male division. Just kidding! It was Bill who suggested I try out as a wrestler. After training with him, and another trainer, I started feeling confident and comfortable in the ring. Being new to the concept of being a wrestler I have a 2-2-0 win-loss record which I feel is normal for a rookie. When you  take into account my two wins were by submission, and my two losses were by pinfall, you see I am okay as both my losses came at the hands of opponents who got a clean win. I am still officially the Manager for Bill.

The staff working the press conference select a man from the audience.

Man:  Why are you so confident you can defeat Denise Andrews and Jake Raab in the Blast From The Past Tournament when you are 0-1 in Mixed Tag Team competition? Also since Jake Raab currently has two wins over Bill Barnhart how can you call him pathetic, distracted, and a person who is doubting his wrestling abilities?

Bea picks up the bottle containing the oil and vinegar that separated from each other. She then shakes the bottle again and the oil and vinegar mix up for a moment before separating again with the vinegar on the bottom and the oil floating on top of the vinegar.

Bea:  Because I am confident of my wrestling abilities and I have a great partner in Travis Levitt. Add into the mix that Jake Raab spends more time taking negatively about his own wrestling abilities and you have a recipe for failure on his part. As far as Denise Andrews she is the daughter of Travis Nathaniel Andrews. If you look at one of the other wrestler who came into Sin City Wrestling as the daughter from a wrestling family you come up with Violet Amelia Holt. Now take into account I defeated Violet twice by submission once with a sleeper hold and once with a figure-four leg lock. Just because you are a child of a wrestler, or you come from a family of wrestlers, does not equate into you being successful as a wrestler. While our opponents have three strikes against them me and Travis Levitt are standing at the plate ready to hit the pitches for grand slam home runs. While me and Travis mix together and function exceptionally well as a team you will see that Jake and Denise will not mix together, and not work together, just as the oil and vinegar in this bottle quickly separated.

Bea points to the bottle of oil and vinegar that again separated with the vinegar on the bottom and the oil floating on top of it. The staff working the press conference walks around and selects another woman from the crowd to ask a question to Bea.

Woman:  If you win your Blast From The Past Tournament match and end up having to face the team of Andrea Hernandez and Bill Barnhart would you throw the match so Bill and Andrea can move on in the Tournament?

Bea:  Hell no! If that scenario plays out where our two teams meet in the Blast From The Past Tournament I will go all out to win the match and move on in the Tournament. One thing I learned from Bill is to never have doubt, never back down, and never take a dive in a match. I discussed this with Travis and he knows I will not treat a match against the team of Andrea Hernandez and Bill Barnhart any differently than other teams. We are in the Blast From The Past Tournament to win it all and we start that winning streak by defeating Jake Raab and Denise Andrews at Climax Control 262.

More people in the audience want to ask questions but Bea told them she would take three questions to answer and she did that so the press conference is over.

Bea:  Sorry but I could only take three questions. Thanks for coming to my press conference but it is over now.

Bea turns and walks away from the podium, down the steps from the stage, and out the door into the hallway. When the door to the conference room closes after her the cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black.