Author Topic: Time For Someone To Find A New Home  (Read 400 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Time For Someone To Find A New Home
« on: February 24, 2020, 04:03:06 PM »
 NEW HOME

Narrator:  I wish to offer congratulations to Bea Barnhart for her win over Violet Amelia Holt at My Bloody Valentine 3 to earn Number One Contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I will now ask a question. What is is like moving to a new home? If your family purchases a new home and sells the old one it is a nice experience. If you are unfortunate and something happens to your home and the insurance company refuses to pay to have your home rebuilt then your experience might be a devastating one.

OFF CAMERA

We see Bea Barnhart walking in one of the shopping areas in downtown Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bea and Bill have remained in Lawrenceville, Georgia, but they will be traveling shortly to Scotland to be in place for Climax Control 261. Bea is looking in the windows of the various shops to see what they might have that she would want to go in and look at. As she is walking down the sidewalk she comes upon a homeless woman who asks her for money and food.

>

The graphic Bea asked the Network to put up is on our screen. We need no explanation of the graphic as it speaks for itself. After a short time the Network removes the graphic and we return to a shot of Bea Barnhart.

Bea: Selena you can talk all the smack you want because talk is cheap. I did not just toss words around and fail in what I said I would accomplish in the sport of wrestling. I let my actions speak for me and validate my words. Now I am Number One Contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship and I plan to dominate in Sin City Wrestling and the wrestling world every day of the week. And as I previously said you can say what you want about me but in the end you have to deal with the fact that I am the Number One Contender for the Roulette Championship and you are not!

Bea swats at a wasp that buzzed around her glass of sweet tea and the wasp decided to fly off.

Bea:  When I get my match to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Championship I was told it should be against Candy. However there is no guarantee she will still be Roulette Champion when I am scheduled for that match. That is okay as I do not care if I am facing Candy or anyone else. I earned this Contendership for the Bombshell Roulette Championship and I am not going to waste it. Candy is the NOW of Sin City Wrestling but I am the FUTURE of Sin City Wrestling. And where does that place you Selena? You are so far down below me that you need the Hubble Space Telescope to see up to the level of my wrestling boots!

Bea appears to be ready to end the presentation for today but she continues with additional comments.

Bea:  I would like to close with comments on the Blast From the Past Tournament. I am teamed with Travis Levitt. Travis is accomplished in the wrestling ring and he defeated Caleb Storms recently which is not easy to do. I feel we have a great chance to make it to the final match and win this tournament.

Bea indicates to the cameraman she is done with her comments for today. The cameraman calls into the Network and they tell him to go ahead and cut his camera feed and he does and our screen goes black.