Author Topic: Bill Takes Iris For A Walk  (Read 398 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Bill Takes Iris For A Walk
« on: February 24, 2020, 04:01:39 PM »
 BILL TAKES IRIS FOR A WALK IN SWEET WATER PARK IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

Narrator:  Bill and Bea Barnhart live in Lawrenceville, Georgia, about one mile from Sweet Water Park. They have remained in Georgia but will be traveling Scotland in a few days to be in place for Climax Control 261. Bill is taking their English Bulldog Iris for a walk in Sweet Water Park so I will turn you over to Bill and Iris in the park.

We get a shot of Bill Barnhart taking Iris for a walk in Sweet Water Park. Bill has a pink leash attached to the pink diamond-studded dog collar Iris is wearing. Bill looks up and sees the ever-present cameraman aiming his camera at him.

Bill Barnhart:  I am taking Iris for a walk to ensure she does her potty thing here so she will not have to pee and poop when we get home and have an accident inside the house. At least here in Sweet Water Park I can pick up the poop with a poop bag and throw it in one of their trash cans. If I Let Iris poop at home I still pick it up with a poop bag but then it has to go into my trash container at home and I have to clean the carpet. If you are familiar with the stench Iris can create with the stuff she eats and drinks you know why I would rather deposit her poop in the trash cans at the park. To be honest Gwinnett County Parks Department should thank me for doing that because once I drop a bag of poop Iris deposited in one of their trash cans all the bugs, flies, and rodents, leave the park and migrate to a safer environment. But does Gwinnett County Parks Department thank me for offering our free pest eradication services? Nope! Ungrateful! Come on Iris. Enjoy the park and let your stuff fly. Do your thing girl.

Iris sniffs around to try to find just the right spot to pee and poop. It is a doggy thing, code, law, or something, for dogs that if you miss just the right spot all the other dogs will tease you about missing the spot and that doggy teasing can be brutal. Iris finds what Bill believes is one of those just the right spots and he is correct. Iris sniffs deeply and then she squats and poops in the exact spot where she was sniffing. When done Iris steps forward and then does the typical doggy thing of kicking her back legs spraying up dust and rocks in the direction of her poop. Bill brings out a poop bag and picks up the poop Iris deposited. The stench makes Bill gag. He walks over to the nearest trash can, lifts the lid, and drops the bag of poop into the trash can. Immediately flies hurry to leave the stench inside the trash can but most of the flies only make it about two feet falling to the ground dead.

Bill Barnhart:  That is a good item to make an analogy concerning my upcoming match at Climax Control 261 which is a Blast From the Past opening round match. My partner in the Blast From the Past tournament is a very accomplished and exciting wrestler Andrea Hernandez. Our opponents are Chris Crippler and Bella Madison. Although I cannot legitimately say you two are bum opponents, because you are not, the fact remains that we will defeat you and move on in the Blast From the Past tournament. Once we slam dunk you two,  in just the right spot, I can turn and kick up a cloud of dust and rocks at you, just as Iris did to her pile of poop, in a symbolic gesture that our team is burying your team in the tournament.

Bill and Iris continue their walk and Iris makes sure to pee on nearly every plant, bush, tree, and blade of grass, she can get close to. Satisfied that Iris has cleaned herself out enough to avoid an accident back at home the two turn and head back to their car for the short drive home.

Bill Barnhart:  I feel bad leaving Bea at home while I took Iris for a walk in Sweet Water Park but I know she enjoys the time we are out of the house so she can have some quiet time. Speaking of leaving Bea out of the action that is what will happen during my Blast From the Past match at Climax Control 261. Andrea I have assured you that even though Bea is officially my Manager she is banned from ringside during our match with Chris Crippler and Bella Madison. She knows I want us to win cleanly and fairly and if she were at ringside during our match everyone would try to find a way to say she had a hand in the match. I know you initially had an issue with me being selected as your partner for the Blast From the Past tournament, as you defeated Bea in a match, but I am here to tell you that whatever is between you and Bea remains between you two. I am in the Blast From the Past tournament to win the event so you know you have a dedicated partner for the tournament.

After the short one mile drive back to their home Bill parks his car in the driveway and he walks to the house with Iris. We notice a sign posted on the gate on the fence around the house, and the same sign posted on the front door of the house.

>

We cannot help but chuckle at that sign because we are aware of the attitudes of both Bill Barnhart and Iris his English Bulldog.

The image comes off the screen. As soon as Bill and Iris step into the house.

Bill:  Ha ha ha!!!

Bea:  What are you laughing about?

Bill:  The sign on our gate and front door that says to do not mind the dog but beware the owner. That fits into my match at the Blast From the Past tournament against Chris Crippler and Bella Madison. They do not need to beware of my dog Iris, they need to beware of me and Andrea Hernandez.

Bea:  You are teamed with the woman who defeated me in a match recently.

Bill:  Oooooo do I feel some jealousy Bea? Remember you are not allowed at ringside during our match even though you are my Manager. Iris can come to ringside if she wants but you must remain in the backstage area or in our dressing room.

Bea:  Yeah, okay, I hear you on that one.

Bea sniffs the air.

Bea:  *sniff sniff* Okay which one of you died and smells like a broken septic tank?

Bill points his finger at Iris and Iris stretches out her paw pointing at Daddy Bill.

Bea:  Iris I know the smell your Daddy is capable of making and he could not have possibly manufactured that horrible of a smell. That means it was you Iris and since you stink worse than being downwind from a Pig farm you are going to get a bath.

The moment the word BATH comes out of the mouth of Bea we watch Iris freak out and run up the stairs where she scoots under the bed in her bedroom to try to avoid bath time.

Bea:  Enjoy hiding for now Iris as you will get a bath today as you have no choice.

Bill:  Wow, Bea, I initially felt bad that you did not want to come with us to Sweet Water Park to take Iris for a walk but I realize you enjoy the quiet time you get when I take Iris out. I am very sorry the poop or Iris was so nasty that the smell stayed close to her. Once you give her a bath she will smell good again. I mean smelling good for an English Bulldog anyway.

Bea:  Iris is a dog. She operates on doggy brain power which is not very intelligent and even more so due to her being an English Bulldog. Not bad when she has an accident at home but when we are on the road and in a hotel room or in our dressing room at a wrestling venue we have to pay for damages caused by Iris.

Bill:  Speaking of accidents and damages I have to say that Chris Crippler and Bella Madison were unfortunately drawn to be our opponents for the Blast From the Past tournament and the the damage we will put on them might put them out of action for some time.

Bill excuses himself to walk into the kitchen to get a can of Classic Coke. He pops the top and takes a drink. There is movement at the bottom of the stairway. Bill and Bea look over at the bottom of the stairway and the cameraman turns his camera to focus on that area also. We see Iris peeking around the corner. She must have heard the soda can opening so she came down to see if Daddy Bill would give her a drink. Bea plays the mean Mommy Bea by shouting something at Iris.

Bea:  BATH TIME IRIS!!!

Iris hears the word BATH and she runs up the stairs, into her bedroom, and dives under the bed to hide from having to take a bath. Bill and Bea enjoy a good hearty laugh at the expense of Iris.

Bill:  Har har har! Iris is doggone silly! Before I go into comments directed at Bella Madison and Chris Crippler for the Blast From the Past tournament I wish to talk about my match at My Bloody Valentine 3 against Senor Vinnie. It was a great match. Nobody got involved in the match to sway the decision on the match. Iris kept to herself and Pete the Cactus surprisingly behaved himself. However, as you saw at My Bloody Valentine 3, me and Senor Vinnie made a bet. Since I lost the match I also lost the bet. That means Pete the Cactus gets to have a date with Iris. Myself and Bea have decided we will not go on the date with the two to supervise them. We asked a friend of ours to go in our place as we have strong emotional ties to Iris and if Pete were to try something inappropriate we might get physical with him but our friend will be an impartial observer. To get back to my match with Senor Vinnie I commend Vinnie on his quick thinking in the match and getting the pinfall on me.

Bea leaves the room and heads upstairs. We hear the altercation she and Iris are having but when we hear Iris whining and crying and water running in the bathtub we realize Bea won the argument and Iris is getting a bath she does not enjoy getting.

Bill:  As everyone knows I am teamed with Andrea Hernandez in the Blast From The Past tournament.  Initially Andrea thought I would be a liability to her due to her defeating Bea recently in a wrestling match. So, Andrea, you now understand that I do not mind who I got teamed with in the Blast From the Past Tournament as I work well with everyone. Although there are many in the tournament who are a liability to their partner you are not one of them. Having you as my partner in the tournament is a blessing and an honor. I know you have come to understand where I stand on the tournament and you know I want to win the event. I do not care who we have to face after we eliminate Crippler and Madison but whoever is assigned to us as the tournament moves along will be defeated by us. As for Chris and Bella I will end my comments stating you two will dread the day you signed on to participate in the Blast From the Past Tournament as you will suffer a humiliating loss to me and Andrea. Have a nice day! Ha ha ha!!!

Bill motions to the cameraman to let him know his comments for this presentation are done. The cameraman calls into the Network and the Network cuts to regularly scheduled programming.