Author Topic: “Putting the Puppy Down!”  (Read 901 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Putting the Puppy Down!”
« on: May 29, 2023, 10:50:31 AM »
Krystal picked up the win over London Underground in controversial fashion by way of tagging herself in after Alexandra hit her finisher on Charlotte Eliot but if you can believe it, the following week was even more controversial as Krystal not only broke a rookie’s arm as a message to Keira for the fact that the rookie bore a resemblance to Keira but encountered Jenny Tuck who served her with a lawsuit and had run ins with Ariana and Keira!

But Krystal gad to set that aside for now, this week she was taking on Dawn Warren in a rematch from several months ago! This was Dawn’s first match since losing out on the Blast from the Past Finals against Devona and J2H but the question remained, can Krystal get the win with everything else going on?

Krystal’s home, Grand Junction, Colorado
Wednesday the 24th of May 2023, 16:00pm

This has definitely been a week.

I expected Alexandra to complain about how I secured the win over London Underground last week but honestly>? That bitch should count herself lucky that I even gave her the time of day, I’m not in this business to make friends and I’m through pretending otherwise.

Nor am I worried about that little idiot Despayre crying over Gummi Bears, there are much better hills to die on, that’s all I’m saying.

I’m not on the card next week but I will be there, I’ve got a few more plans in the tank and the attack on Ariana was just the start, for now though? I was checking on the status of my Twitch Channel.

”I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity, the viewers and followers have gone up tenfold since Blaze of Glory!” I muttered to myself as I checked my stats of my Twitch Channel, but then my train of thought was interrupted when I got a call over Facebook Messenger and frowned when I saw it. ”Penelope? What the hell does she want?!”

I should explain, Penelope was Makayla’s younger sister, by the time I escaped my dumpster fire of a homelife she was around sixteen years old and she was now twenty-one, appearance wise? Imagine a shorter Makayla with dark hair instead of blonde and you’ve got Penelope, why am I saying this? because I still answered it. “G’day Krystal, been a while hasn’t it?” Penelope asked as I answered the call and I nodded. “Not since you married my sister last March?”

”Sounds about right, you know how busy I’ve been better than anyone.” I responded with a shrug and Penelope nodded. ”Let’s cut to the chase Penelope, your pretty much the only person who knows Makayla better than me and you have to know how the divorce proceedings have been going.”

“I’d be lying if I said that Maka hasn’t been confiding in me since she moved back to Vegas, I’ll give you that much.” Penelope nodded in response as she brushed some hair over her shoulder. “Makayla went into labour last night.”

I nearly fell out of my chair when Penelope said that I knew that this was her due month and that, given that she was having twins, it was possible that they’d be coming out early but it still caught me off guard. ”I’m guessing she’d tell me herself if the hospital let her?” I asked once I regained my composure and Penelope nodded. ”How is she and the girls doing?”

“Considering they are a week premature? Cara and Zosia are doing well, same goes for Makayla.” Penelope nodded with a small smile on her face before she let out a deep breath. “And Makayla isn’t letting you see them until you clean up your act in SCW.”

My jaw practically dropped to the floor when Penelope dropped that, this had to be a mistake. ”Err, excuse me?! They are my daughters, she got herself impregnated as a birthday present to me!” I demanded and Penelope sighed as she shifted her weight. ”What right does she have to do this?!”

“Look, I’m just the messenger alright? Don’t bite my head off!” Penelope insisted and I frowned in response. “And frankly? Mom and dad were against Makayla’s idea from day one, they are kinda old fashioned that may! But more to the point, Makayla doesn’t trust you around the babies in your current mental state!”

”She’s seen me interact with Rachel and she knows I can be a good mom regardless of my fucking mental state!” I added as I felt my rage building up. ”For fuck’s sake! I’ve been doing all this to build a better future for my family and this is how she repays me?! Or is this really Makayla’s decision?” I asked and Penelope’s frown deepened. ”Are you sure that your parents have zero say in this decision Penelope?”

“I have NOTHING to say to that accusation Krystal, and frankly I don’t like what your implying either!” Penelope added as she went to end the call. “I was going to talk to my sister about letting you see my two new nieces but your paranoia just threw that idea out the window! And for what it’s worth? Makayla still hasn’t moved forward with the divorce proceedings, and I know the same goes for your side.”

”Our lawyers are at an impasse, that’s all I’m saying.” I responded with a frown and Penelope nodded before ending the call leaving me to stew in my own anger.

I don’t care what that bitch says, I will see my daughters!

Makayla’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 29th of May 2023, 23:00pm

It’s been a while since I’ve been back to Vegas for anything other than SCW business.

A lot’s changed in the past couple of months but some things remained the same, Makayla had moved back into the old house we used to share when I was still pretending to be friends with Team Go! She hadn’t even changed the locks, probably thinking that I’d never come back.

Well, two things did bring me back, and their names were Cara and Zosia.

I had to be quiet as I crept up the stairs, I knew Makayla preferred to sleep at this time of night so it was perfect for what I had to do, once I reached the second floor I glanced around the rooms that were occupied, Rachel’s room was next to Makayla’s and that was unlikely to change, the only other room was a guest bedroom across the landing and I figured that was as good a place as any to check.

Sure enough, I saw a double crib on the other side of the dark room and knew it had to be my new-born daughters, I crept across the room and got my first look at the two baby Greek-Australian girls, they were fast asleep.

”Hey girls.” I whispered to them as a small grin appeared on my face, even just from looking at them I could tell that they bore a strong resemblance to Makayla, which made sense since she carried them to term. ”God, you girls are so beautiful……….”

Then the lights came on and I sun around, Makayla was standing in the doorway with an angry look on her face, even though she was still recovering from the pregnancy she still looked as beautiful as ever. ”Charlotte, give me one good reason why I shouldn’t call the cops and have you arrested for breaking and entering?” Makayla instructed me as she walked into the room with her arms crossed. ”I’m waiting.”

”For one thing, I didn’t break and enter, you never changed the locks.” I explained as I held up my door key and Makayla frowned before sighing in defeat. ”I’m just here to see my daughters, that’s it.”

”I’m sorry but was Penelope not clear when she told you that you were barred from seeing Cara and Zosia?!” Makayla demanded with a scowl on her face. ”I meant what I said to my sister, either you clean up your act or you won’t see them until they are old enough to make that decision on their own! I don’t want a woman who breaks the arms of rookies for fun raising my daughters!”

”Because raising them as a single mother is so much better!” I responded with a scoff as I rolled my eyes. ”And for what it’s worth? They are beautiful, aren’t they?”

That did soften Makayla’s anger a bit, she glanced over at our baby daughters and a small smile appeared on her face. ”Yeah, they are, guess I’ve got good genes.” Makayla responded with a wistful sigh as she walked over to the crib. ”Look, I understand why my decision made you so upset Charlotte but this is for your own good! Either you turn your attitude in SCW around or you’re going to be looked back at as a pariah when you hang up your wrestling boots for good!” Makayla added as she turned to me and I glanced over at her. ”The only reason I haven’t signed the divorce papers is because I you’re a good person deep down! But pull another stunt like that and I’ll go ahead with the divorce proceedings and take you for everything you’ve got! Am I clear?”

”Crystal.” I sighed as I went to leave the baby’s room before pausing. ”I’ll keep this incident off social media if you don’t tell your extended family, deal?”

”Deal.” Makayla responded as she nodded before I went to leave the room.

“Mommy?” And standing right there was Rachel, my niece and, well, at this point, my stepdaughter really, Kirsty hadn’t interfered in our lives in months, she had a teddy bear in hand and I knelt down in front of her.

”Hey Rach!” I greeted her with a warm smile as I looked her over. ”Are you doing well at school?”

“Yes mommy, but auntie Makayla says you’ve been naughty.” Rachel added and I turned to Makayla with a hurt look on my face, Makayla said nothing, she just stood in front of the crib shaking her head. “Is it true?”

”It’s complicated Rach, you’ll understand when your older.” I assured her and that seemed to be enough for Rachel for now, Makayla walked up to me as I stood up and we left the kids alone for now. ”Turning Rachel against me as well?”

”I had to explain why we suddenly moved back to Vegas and why you weren’t coming with us Charlotte, both in a way her toddler mind would understand, I’m not happy about it either but Rachel kept asking and I had to think of something fast.” Makayla responded with a sigh before she led me to the landing. ”Just remember what I said when you go to break another young woman’s arm, I know your better than everything you’ve done on SCW TV since Blaze of Glory XI, it’s not too late for you to prove it.”

With those final words I headed down the stairs and out the front door, I stuck to my word and Makayla stuck to hers, no one but us and Rachel would know about this and who’d believe a toddler anyway?

It still left me with a lot to think about.

Krystal’s hotel room. Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 30th of May 2023, 13:00pm

I’m not gonna lie, having to rent out a hotel room in the city where I first lived in the US after moving from Australia is a weird feeling.

Truth is I had hoped to visit my daughters a few more times over the next week before I left for Tucson for my match against Dawn Warren but Makayla catching me on the first attempt put the kibosh on those plans.

Besides, that trick won’t work twice, Makayla made sure to take my house key from me before I left the house last night and when I woke up this morning she texted me to let me know that she had changed the locks, I guess on the off chance that I had a spare key made whilst I was in Grand Junction.

That would have to wait for another day though because I had a lawsuit to settle.

“I have to tell you Charlotte it’s not looking good.” Evan, my lawyer, informed me over the video chat and I nodded with a frown on my face. “My firm’s civil lawyers are hard at work with the countersuit but Jenny has some of the best lawyers in the country on her payroll.”

”Jenhy never specified what that money was meant to be used for.” I asserted as I shook my head with a scowl on my face. ”If that bitch thinks she can drive me to bankruptcy on a technicality then she’s got another thing coming! Besides Evan, your law firm is one of the best in Nevada, you helped me and the former PTA Gym students, Cass included, get their money back from Matthew Kennedy after our partnership went tits up, you helped me defeat Kirsty’s TRO when Rachel was admitted to hospital last year with a high fever, I’m not asking you to be a miracle worker, I’m asking you to make this bullshit go away so I can move on with my wrestling career!”

“I understand that Charlotte and we have a forensic accountant going over the books as we speak.” Evan assured me and I nodded with a frown on my face. “Is there any truth to Jenny’s claim that you used her money to pay for dates between you and Jessica?”

”No, it’s complete horseshit! Jenny sent me that money when Makayla told me she was pregnant last November, as I said before there was no instructions for what that money was to be used for!” I responded as I shook my head and Evan nodded in response. ”The only truthful part is that I took Jessica out on a couple of dates since we started being Friends With Benefits, every time we did go on a date were split the bill between us and I made sure to pay out of my own money! Jenny wants to split hairs over me spending money on a date? Then I’ll have her pulling her hair out with this countersuit.”

“Again, we’ll do what we can on our end.” Evan nodded in response and I let out a deep breath. “The thing with lawsuits like this is the fact that plaintiffs, in this case, Jenny Tuck, always sue for far more than what they’ll get at the end of the lawsuit, Jenny can hang the threat of bankruptcy over your head all she wants but it’s unlikely to come to pass.”

”So long as you stop her from dropping the proverbial guillotine blade I won’t complain.” I responded as I brushed some hair over my shoulder, it was then that a thought occurred to me. ”Evan, Jenny made her fortune by trading on the stock market, is there anything related to that that we could get her for?”

“We can accuse her of Insider Trading, which would get the SEC Involved and have them go through all of her books and finances since she retired from wrestling.” Evan nodded as he got the idea before he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “I’d have to get the DA Office involved for this to have any weight behind it but I have a friend who works as an ADA, Assistant District Attorney, they should get the ball rolling.”

”I know what an ADA is, Law and Order is one of my favourite TV Shows to binge watch when I have nothing better to do.” I explained with a nod before I heard a knock at my hotel room door. ”Like I said, do what you have to in order to make this go away, I’ve got company and if I’m right then it’s time we ended this vid chat, unless you want to watch me have sex with Jessica.”

“I’ll pass thank you, I am a married man and if I did want to watch that kind of content there’s certain websites that I could use without spying on my client in an intimate moment.” Evan responded as he shook his head and I nodded as I got the idea before he ended the vid chat, I answered the door and sure enough Jessica was standing there waiting for me.

“I overheard you chatting with Evan.” Jessica greeted me after I greeted her with a kiss and led the British woman into my hotel room. “Jenny Tuck lawsuit going well?”

”It’s going, Evan and his team of lawyers are on the case.” I responded with a nod before we entered the hotel room and Jessica closed the door behind her. ”Bitch is lucky we’re not pressing charges for assault.”

“I’d rather get her back for cheapshotting me but that’s bedside the point.” Jessica responded as she shook her head and I turned to her as I sat down at my computer chair. “We still have the Makayla situation to deal with! Want me to pay her brat sister a visit?”

”No, Penelope was just the messenger and the last thing I need is to give Makayla any extra incentive to sign those divorce papers.” I responded as I shook my head and Jessica nodded as she got the idea. ”I don’t even know Penelope that well to be honest, first met her when she was in her early teens, after I escaped from my home life, hardly recognized her when she showed up for me and Makayla’s wedding last year, that’s how much she’s grown since then.”

“I was going to ask about how hot she is, but she’s Makayla’s sister, she’s gotta be at least cute!” Jessica responded and I shook my head, whilst Penelope was quite hot, lusting after Makayla’s younger sister was just asking for trouble! Not to mention weird considering that I’ve known her since she was going through puberty. “We’ll get this shit sorted out long before the cruise starts, but right now you look like you’ve got some tension that needs relieving.”

”Why do I get the feeling that your idea of relieving tension involves us naked, in bed and making out?” I asked with a grin as I stood up to face Jessica, I won’t reveal everything to happened next, only that Jessica answered my question with a passionate kiss which I retuned and it wasn’t long before our clothes came flying off and we were in bed together.

I’ll let you figure out the rest for yourself.

Nevada Desert
Tuesday the 30th of May 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

From one joke to another.

”Been a while since I’ve been in Las Vegas for anything other than business but here I am, I won’t reveal just what that business was because I don’t need the headache but speaking of headaches, I’ve got a major one to deal with on Sunday night!” I said as I hopped off the hood of my car and walked up to the camera. ”Dawn Warren, someone who I haven’t faced since before Blaze of Glory and someone who thinks that a few fluke wins makes her an impressive competitor, well, this Sunday I’ll be putting the puppy down!”

This will be fun.

”First off Dawn, let’s look at your matches since arriving in SCW, first there was the Roulette Title clusterfuck that was won by the other Crystal, then there was your official debut against Luna Vanity, which you won but let’s face it, Luna’s been the biggest choke artist in the division since Levana Cade!” I added as I rolled my eyes. ”Then you got that fluke win over me a couple of weeks later and were suddenly thrown back into Roulette Title contention when you competed against Kim, Seleana and Mercedes for a shot at the Roulette Title, you lost both of those matches and whilst you weren’t pinned in either the tag match or the Fatal Four Way, looking at you Seleana and Mercedes that’s where the wheels started to come off.”

And then the tournament.

”Oh, what’s that? You were a finalist in the Blast from the Past Tournament? The same tournament that I got screwed over in by not only getting paired with the worst member of the Hall of Fame but Tempest turning me into a lawn dart? Again, let’s look at your matches.”  I added as I folded my arms. ”Opening round and yet another title opportunity this time at the Bombshell Internet Title, you and Calvin may have beat Chris Page and Melissa but one: you didn’t win the title and two: Chris Page got his foot on the ropes mid-count, and your second round match never happened because Goth and Kim were forced to pull out thanks to Goth’s injury, if you ask me then if it weren’t for Goth’s injury that was where your Blast from the Past journey would’ve ended because you don’t have a great track record against Kim but I’m getting off track, the truth is you didn’t have a truly impressive performance in the tournament until it was all down to the wire and whilst you did defeat Bobbie and Jack to make it to the finals, you still fell short against J2H and Devona!”

How sad.

”Dawn? As far as I’m concerned the Blast from the Past Tournament did you a lot more harm than good, because it exposed your weaknesses as a wrestler, round one? Controversial finish, round two? Never happened because Goth got hurt, round three? Just barely squeaked out a win against Bobbie, round four? You met your match! The question is how do you recover?” I asked as I started to pace around the desert. ”I’ll answer that question for you Dawnn, not well! That’s three times that you’ve cracked under the pressure of competing on a big stage and now that the Bombshell Roster sees you for what you really are, in other words Candy from Wish.Com, I don’t think you’re going to like what happens next!”

And it starts with me.

”Because we’re about to find out how a domesticated house pet fares when she’s put up against a wild wolf, and yes I was talking about you and me in that analogy.” I added with a scoff and almost on cue I heard a wolf howling in the distance. ”Okay I didn’t plan for that but you can’t get more thematically appropriate than that! Dawn, this isn’t going to be a match, this is going to be a massacre as I use you as an example to the rest of the Bombshell Roster that I’m through taking their bullshit! You may be the black sheep of the Warrens Dawn but as far as I’m concerned? You are every bit as moronic as Teddy! You just so happen to be a lot more well liked than that idiot!”

Not like that’s saying much.

”Then again, you’d be hard pressed to find a more hated wrestler on the roster, present company included!” I said as walked back towards my car. ”Yet you are given a free pass Dawn, why? Because you’re not as obnoxiously stupid as the rest of the family? I’ll grant you that much, your just plain obnoxious though and I look forward to defeating you this Sunday, but the question remains, will I break your arm as a message to the rest of the roster?”

It's that simple.

”On one hand breaking the arms of whatever idiots the bosses grab off the streets will eventually get boring but on the other hand the bosses might get a little testy if I shelve someone they actually care about.” I scoffed as I shook my head with a grin. ”I’ll leave my answer ambiguous for now because the last thing I want is to reveal all my cards to my opponent, even one as dumb as Dawn, but Dawn should know this, The Lone Wolfe is on the prowl and The Pink Puppy’s about to be her next meal!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Seriously who enters a sport like wrestling with a name like “The Pink Puppy” and expects to be respected as much as anyone else?” I asked as I went towards my car’s driver’s side door. ”Then again Dawn is a Warren so that might explain it! But on that note Dawn? Your last win over me was a fluke and this Sunday I’ll teach you to beware the Ides of March as those who have crossed me in the past have already learned! See you on Sunday!”

I got in the car and drove off after retrieving my camera as the scene fades.