Author Topic: Triple Threat-only really one Threat in the match  (Read 454 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Triple Threat-only really one Threat in the match
« on: September 06, 2013, 11:53:41 PM »
 Last week I had a dream fulfilled and this week I am given the opportunity to satisfy a deep seated desire.  Someone up there must love me.  *Tweeted by Vixen

\'user

Standing on the beach in a pale silvery bikini with a dark mesh sarong wrapped around her waist, Vixen was relaxed as she looked over the water, lost in thought as the sun began to set.  Thinking back to only days earlier when she had teamed with her fiancé in the ring against Grimm and Necra, a smirk cracks her lips.  

Bathed in the bright orange of the sun’s glow, Pussy Willow could see Vixen’s shadowy form but little else.  Motioning for the cameraman to film the woman on the beach for a moment as she stood alone, Pussy coughed and then motioned the cameraman to film her.

“This is Pussy Willow and I am here on the beach in St. Thomas.  Behind me is Vixen, ACW’s current women’s champion and one of the women in the Bombshell Roulette title match at Climax Control.  Now most people would think that someone with Vixen’s skills would be challenging for the Bombshell title itself but recently, she has been involved in some rather interesting matches to say the least,” says Pussy in her best broadcast journalistic voice.  

The sound carries on the light hibiscus scented breeze to catch Vixen’s attention.  From the distance, the cameraman can not pick up the rolling of Vixen’s eyes as she turns and begins to walk towards the interviewer.  Pussy doesn’t see her approach but the camera takes in every sinuous movement as Vixen puts her finger to her lips demanding silence from him.

“Ms Vixen was in a horrific match at Summer XXXtreme where she faced a woman that was just as dangerous if not more so than Vixen.  Parand Ara drove Vixen into a place that I had only seen Misty and Roxanne go to.  But Vixen actually became fierce and…” Pussy begins, losing the word that she wanted to finish the thought with.

“I think you mean feral,” says Vixen in a low growl that makes Pussy squeak in surprise.  

“Don’t DO THAT!” exclaims the interviewer, her hand with the microphone going to her chest with a throb of feedback as her other hand fans herself.  “I think I just…nevermind.  Vixen, what are you doing lurking here when I was filming you watching the sunset as I got the introduction to this interview completed?” Pussy asks.

“Since I heard you and wanted to help you out I thought I should come on over,” answers Vixen with a wink at the cameraman.  “And I was a bit of help with that word.”

“Word?” asks Pussy with a look of confusion.

Vixen puts a hand on Pussy’s shoulder.  “You were talking about my match against Parand as being fierce and seemed at a loss for words so I suggested feral.  Seemed to fit the situation,” she adds with a shrug.  “So, since I am here now I suspect that there was something you wanted to talk to me about.”

Pussy thinks for a moment then nods her head quickly.  “I wanted to come and talk to you about last week’s match and teaming with your fiancé and this week’s match up in the triple threat.  First, let me ask, how was it teaming with Spike for one night only?”

“As you can imagine, it was a dream come true.  Ever since Spike invited me to join NXT I never got to team with him in a match.  And then when he retired from active competition I lost all chances to team with him until a nice little thank you from Hot Stuff and Christian, the dream match contract,” says Vixen with a smile of remembrance.  “I don’t think that Spike thought I was serious about it but I proved him wrong.  And we had fun in the ring beating Grimm and Necra like we said we would.  I know though that Spike is probably going to be stepping back into retirement but he got a taste of being in that ring and I think that it may have hopefully whetted his appetite for more.”

“The two of you make a scarily in sync couple and tag team so if we have another one of those mixed tag tournaments, are you going to make Spike put his name into it?” Pussy asks with a wink.

“Only if I could be guaranteed to be his partner,” replies Vixen.

“Okay, good enough.  Now onto this week in the ring on the beach in St. Thomas where you have a chance to once again wear Bombshell gold when you face Nessa Wall and Mercedes Vargas for the Bombshell roulette title.  How have you prepared for facing these women?” states Pussy as she moves the microphone towards Vixen and tilts her head inquiringly.

“Very good question Pussy,” answers Vixen as she crosses her arms over her chest as she spies the camera more focused on her chest than her face.  Using her two fingers, she motions towards her eyes forcing the camera back upwards.  “How can you prepare for a match that is totally unpredictable?  It is after all for the Bombshell Roulette title which means a stipulated match that we will find out what style it will be just before we get into the ring.  I have been in this situation before and I am a very capable catch as catch can wrestler who can adapt on a dime.  So when it comes to match preparation, I have that covered.  Now as for opponents, that is a different story.”

Pussy nods slowly as she brings the microphone back and interrupts.  “It so is.  I mean on one hand you have Mercedes Vargas, someone that you have not faced so far in this federation.  And then there is the woman that walked into SCW from ACW and took the title at Summer XXXTreme, Nessa Wall...”

“Hang on Pussy, let’s take this one step at a time, beginning with Mercedes Vargas shall we?” demands Vixen with a smile.  “Just like I haven’t faced Mercedes, she hasn’t stepped into the ring with me either and trust me when I tell you that I am going to boggle her mind.  I am a bombshell, fight like a cruiserweight and have the attitude of a heavyweight.  How prepared is she going to be stepping into the ring to face someone like that, not very prepared if you ask me.”  Vixen adds as she brushes the few curls blowing in the soft breeze out of her face.  As darkness is setting in, the streetlights are lighting up along the street with one flashing on above Pussy and Vixen like a spotlight.  Putting her hair behind her ear, Vixen then rolls her neck a little.  “Mercedes is going to be in for a surprise when I get in the ring because I have become more feral since my match against Parand which makes me dangerous to all the bombshells in the federation.”

“And Nessa Wall, our roulette champion, should she be scared of you too?” demands Pussy.  “After all, she did come into SCW and win the title.”

Vixen sighs as she lets her head fall forward as if trying to hide her eyes rolling once more.  Lifting it again, Vixen gives Pussy a smile as Vixen’s hand pats at her shoulder.  “Oh Pussy, Nessa definitely needs to remember that this is going to be her first defense and the last time she defended a title against me, who is wearing that title now?”

“You are Vixen,” replies the cameraman from behind the lens.

“So I think that it would be prudent that Nessa and Mercedes realize that they are living on borrowed time until the Roulette wheel will be spun and the three of us are going to be in the ring fighting tooth and nail for the title.  It will not be a match per se, it is going to be a fight that will see the one who wants to be champion putting two others down hard.  And if you remember my match with Parand, I have that killer instinct that could be the deciding factor in this match.  I am bringing that same killer instinct to our match.  So if they are lucky, it might turn out to be a match that will be something soft or not deadly at all.  I think that they really should start to pray that the wheel doesn’t land on last bombshell standing.”

The cameraman starts to laugh as Pussy lets her hand with the microphone fall with a groan at Vixen’s attempt at a joke.  “Relax Pussy,” says Vixen.  “I am just making a point that in the last few matches I am getting more and more violent and the desire for winning and the gold.”

Pussy looks at Vixen.  “Does that mean that you are going to need to have Spike there to save your opponents like he has been doing for the last few matches you have been in?”

“Spike will be there and he knows what I am capable of so if that means he has to save Nessa and Mercedes, then he will…unless of course he likes watching the two of them being beaten down,” Vixen teases.  

Pussy gasps as Vixen winks.  “But Vixen…” she begins only to be interrupted by Spike who reaches the small group of people.  Dressed casually, he looks relaxed as he motions at Vixen who moves to his side, letting him drop an arm over her shoulders.  “I know that you have to get your news story but I have plans with my fiancée here and I’m taking her for dinner,” Spike says with a growl.  “We’ll see you at the show Ms Willow.”

The pair moves away which leaves Pussy Willow to look at the cameraman motioning for him to begin filming her again.  “This week will see a triple threat for the Bombshell Roulette title between Mercedes Vargas, Vixen and Nessa Wall.  Which woman will win the match and just what kind of match will the wheel choose.  I can’t wait to see this week on Climax Control.  This is Pussy Willow reporting.”

The scene fades on the cameraman taking the camera off his shoulder and Pussy looking after Spike and Vixen as they walked along the beach towards the area where the ring was being built.
>