Author Topic: failure is not an option.  (Read 259 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
failure is not an option.
« on: September 18, 2015, 07:37:08 PM »
 <Center>~*~*~*~*

Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. - Mahatma Gandhi.

~*~*~*~* </Center>

Climax Control 125
13th September 2015
Parque Luis Méndez Piana
Montevideo, Uruguay

Mercedes and Raynin start brawling again and Jasmine just throws her arms up in defeat at this point before she stands back and lets them go at it, Amy gets back to her feet in the corner in the meantime but she is obviously winded from her failed Moonsault attempt and therefore she can’t mount any offence at the moment, Raynin sees this and dumps Mercedes over the top rope (not noticing that Mercedes has grabbed the top rope) and hits Amy with the Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

Simone: WTF!

Adams: Language Belinda!

Simone: I was talking about Raynin’s finisher!

However Amy rolls out of the way before Raynin can go for a cover and Raynin goes to drag her to the centre of the ring only to be hit with the Black Rose Overdrive by Mercedes!

Simone: Black Rose Overdrive!

Adams: And since Raynin just hit Amy with her finisher this couldn’t be a more perfect opportunity for
Mercedes!

Mercedes goes for a cover on Raynin 1…..2…..3!!!!

Justin: Here is your winner Mercedes Vargas!

Simone: Great match and I think Mercedes might have an Internet Title Shot in her future!

Adams: Don’t forget that she pinned Raynin to win the match and not Amy, that’ll probably count against her!

Mercedes rolls out of the ring and celebrates on the ramp whilst Amy glares at her, seeing Amy’s glare Mercedes makes eye contact with the champ before making a belt motion around her waist and leaving for the backstage area.

Expelling air from her lungs, Amy shakes her head at the result of the match, although considering herself lucky she didn’t get hit by a second finisher and not get pinned, but also at Mercedes insinuation of her wanting a title.  Though not sure if it would be this title or if it was for another… though personally Mercedes can do better and go for Mikah and her title.

Anyway… Amy looks at Raynin, who looks pissed at the fact that she got pinned, as Amy shrugs her shoulders before grabbing her Internet title and then taking the same route as Mercedes and making her way to the backstage area.

Once backstage, Amy grabs a bottle of water and begin to stretch her body out, as Rocky Mountain approaches with camera man in tow.

“Hey Amy.”

“Heeeyyy Rocky…. Long-time no speak.”

Amy smiles, as she continues to stretch her body to avoid any stiffness, as Rocky watches Amy stretch.

“So how was that match?”

“Could have been better as you can see, but on the plus side, I was never pinned, which is good news going into my match against Lucy.”

Amy says with a shrug.

“So there are no ill effects from the failed moonsault or from Raynin’s finisher?”

“Nah… I will be sore for a few days, but nothing that will affect me in the future.”

Amy takes a sip of water, before picking up the internet title from the crate next to her and placing it on her shoulder.

“What is your reaction to Mercedes hint that she wants your title?”

Rocky asks.

“To be honest she made the hint, but I don’t know if it was towards me or the camera… and frankly Mercedes is too good for the Internet title.  She should go for the Bombshell championship. Hint hint Mercedes.  But if she does truly want to go for the Internet title… I’m not going to argue about it… her prerogative to go for whatever she wants.  She just has to remember that she is going to have to fight for it.”

Amy again shrugs, as she spots Jessie Salco down the hallway.

“Thank you Amy.”

“No thank you.”

Amy smiles before walking off towards Jessie.

“Hey Jessie.”

“Hi… sorry about the loss.”

Jessie said placing a hand on Amy’s shoulder.

“Yeah… you too. Drinks?”

Amy asked, looking to relax and forget about the loss.
“Sure… let me get that boys and I’ll meet you back here.”

Jessie agreed.

“Great… I’ll just have a quick shower and I’ll see you a bit.”

Amy smiles, as Jessie nods before she turns and heads back to the locker room, while Amy does the same and rushes back to the locker room to have a quick shower and change before heading back out and meeting up with Jessie, Jake and Shane for drinks at a local bar.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Many say that winning a title defines who you are and the success that comes with it. People will love you and cheer you all the way, while other will boo and hate on your until you lose the title. But I personally think it comes down to your very first title defence that will define you. It can show you either how weak you are and failure is the only option or show that if you can defend the title in your first match as champion, then you are destined to keep moving forward successfully and hold onto the title for a long time.

And while I’ve held all the bombshell titles in this company, you will be surprised to know that I do not class myself as successfully in each and every defence.  My first Internet title defence I lost to Roxi, My bombshell championship reign – I lot to Raynin in my first title defence.  As for the Roulette championship… it took two matches before I lost it to Mercedes Vargas.  The only exception is that of the tag titles, but that defines you as team and how well people work together.

So this title defence… will be different from all my other first title defences… for one I’m not going to let the pressure get to me and I refuse to be defined as someone who chokes on a regular basis when it comes to their first defence.  I am going to work and focus hard and not allow myself to fuck up and lose to someone who has been in the company 5 minutes.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

17th September 2015
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hospital Británico

The scene opens up in the Hospital Británico, where we see Amy sitting in the waiting room with her cell phone in hand, as she texted people and tweeted out,  as she waited for the doctor to appear, as Jessie comes rushing in with a worried face.

“Is everything ok?”

“Before you cut me off… I was about to tell you I was here just for a small check up on the ankle.”

“Ooooh… why?”

Jessie shook her head embarrassment before querying Amy, as Amy laughed.

“Just making sure I’m not doing any lasting damage to my ankle…. Since it hasn’t really had a proper rest etc…”

Amy explained.

“Ah ok… how did the tests go?”

Jessie questioned.

“Went well… no surprise aches and pains.”

Amy said flexing her ankle.

“Good. How long before you get the results?”

Jessie asked, as she looked around the fairly quiet waiting room.

“He said it shouldn’t be long… though I am not 100% confident on that.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“X-rays come back quick… MRI maybe a little bit longer.”

Jessie guessed.

“Hopefully. I don’t fancy staying here all damn day.”

Amy shook her head, as she leant back in her chair, however, her answers would come very quickly, as the doctor, who checked her ankle over returned with a small file in his hand.

“Miss Marshall… we have looked at your x-rays and MRI and there appears to be no further damage to your ankle.  You are free to leave.”

“Thank you Dr Santiago.”

Amy smiles, as the doctor said nothing else and gave Amy a smile, before walking off and prepare for his next patient.

“Good news.”

“Indeed it is… I can get out of here now.”

Amy stands to her feet.

“What are your plans?”

“Well I haven’t anything planned, I’m not recording my promo till tomorrow…. So I’m free all afternoon.”

Amy explained, as she and Jessie headed towards the exit of the hospital.

“How about lunch and we go from there?”

Jessie suggested.

“Sounds like a great plan… I am starving.”

Amy nodded, as she and Jessie stepped out into the Buenos Aires air only to be hit with humid air.

“I hope there is a air condition restaurant somewhere.”

Jessie expelled some air, as she and Amy head towards the taxi rank, where the jump into the nearest taxi and indicate for him to drive to the nearest restaurant.  The scene soon fades out with the taxi heading down one of the busy streets.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

18th September 2015
VLog.

So Lucy… how does it feel to get your first title shot in SCW?  Have the nerves set in after that long wait? Do you fear that you might fuck up? Do you worry about the pressure that has been placed on your shoulders? Are you jealous that Melanie is holding gold?

I can answer most of those questions with one simple word…

Yes.

Yes to those nerves… and while it hasn’t been built up, you however, have been building it up in your head… psyching yourself up, inspirational speeches in your head and pushing inside the gym.  I can tell you now that won’t help.

And there will be always the fear of fucking up, it’s your first title shot and with that comes  plenty of pressure on those pretty little shoulder of yours… especially with your friend and tag team partner Melanie Gabrielle being Roulette champion and all.  And it’s made all the more worse when you have been tagged as ‘one of the fastest rising stars in SCW’.  

Kiss of death in my opinion.

Oh and the jealously… you could be jealous… since Melanie was handed the Roulette title on a silver platter by me of course and she has successfully defended it since.  But don’t construed it as me helping her out… it was revenge on Keira for butting into mine and Roxi’s business.

Also this would be your first main event…. So again back to the pressure and in this case… all the more for you to deliver and show off your skills.
I would be nervous and scared… because I’m not… I am relishing this chance to show that I am not going to lose this title and merely have some fun in defending it, and show that you are not quite ready to make a name for yourself.

But wait… I can hear you say that you have beaten the likes of Cindy Warren, Jade Manendez-Arcador and Sam Marlowe to get this far and that you earned this right…  probably have but Cindy and Sam Marlowe are tough but anyone can beat them… as for Jade… she has retired again… and that says a lot along with her record here.

Unfortunately for you Lucy… I am going to have to burst that bubble that you have encased yourself in… and tell you that it’s all luck and fluke.  There is no chance in hell you will beat me and take this title off me.

And on Sunday night Lucy… I am going to walk into that match with a mission to stop you and kick your ass all over that ring, before walking away still Internet champion and you will walk away with nothing and continue to be a nobody.

I would wish you good luck… but that’s just too damn good for you.

I’ll see you soon Lucy.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino