Author Topic: Golden confidence.  (Read 344 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Golden confidence.
« on: September 11, 2015, 08:15:35 PM »
 After all the build-up, the trading of harsh words, mind games and even a personal unprovoked attack, I walked into Summer XXXtreme as perhaps the underdog, but in my first 30 minutes iron match, I prevailed and overcame my injury and defeated Roxi Johnson 3-2. Reclaiming the Internet title once more and in turn ending our long feud.

Summer XXXtreme 3
23rd August 2015
Sun Princess Cruise Liner, Brisbane, Australia

Amy rolls to the outside after dragging Roxi to the side of the ring. Pulling the leg of the champion around the turnbuckle post, Amy slams it against the steel. Roxi grabs at the leg in pain but Amy is quicker and pulls it out again to wrap it violently around the post. The fans jeer behind her as Amy smirks and turns to taunt the fans. Roxi pulls herself away from the turnbuckle and into the middle of the ring. Amy slides inside and then rests in the corner as she sees Roxi fighting to her feet. As Roxi stands, Amy charges from the corner and kicking Roxi to her knees locks in her la cavenaria finisher, cranking back on the body of Roxi who is screaming with pain. Summers is there to make sure that Roxi can continue. Roxi tries to fight it but finally submits.

29 minutes – Roxi 2 / Amy 3

Roxi rolls in pain as Amy is moved back by the referee. Getting to the side of the ring, Roxi pulls herself to her feet and turns to see Amy stalking towards her.

Adams: We have only thirty seconds left in the match!!

Roxi gamely straightens and pulls herself up in the corner. Amy reaches for the champion and is surprised by a kick to the midsection. Quickly trying to pull herself up in to the top, Roxi hits a springboard hurricanrana that sends Amy to the outside. Referee Summers moves to the ropes and begins to count a ten count.

Simone: Amy better be careful. Like I said, count outs do count as a fall.

Amy rolls under the ropes which interrupts the count then quickly rolls back to the outside. Suddenly the fans start to count down the final seconds with Summers making his ten count.

Simone: Ten…nine…eight…seven…six…

Adams: One…two…three…four…

Roxi rushes to the ropes as Amy taunts her from the outside.

Simone: Three…two…one…

Adams: Seven…eight…ni…

The bell rings before the ten count. Roxi can’t believe it as Amy gets on the apron and smirking at the fans has her arm raised. Motioning for Justin to hand her the belt, she raises it high as Roxi slides out of the ring and heads behind the curtain.

Simone: We have a new Bombshell Internet champion but that was very close.

Heading towards the turnbuckles, I begin to climb them as I watch Roxi disappear through the curtain, before raising the Internet title above my head and soak in the jeers from the fans, as I just smile not giving a crap what they think.  I then point down the camera and mouth ”Keira I’m coming for you”.  I then climb off the turnbuckle and out of the ring and then to the back.

Once inside the backstage area, I grab a bottle of water and ice pack and take a seat, where Scott Oliver soon approaches clapping and cheering, which obviously garners strange looks from those who are backstage.

“Congrats Amy, firstly how is the ankle feeling after that match?”

He begins with a smile, as he looks at the ice pack.

“Feels good considering I had dislocated it only two weeks ago. But I got through the match and focused on what I needed to do.”

I said moving my ankle around before placing the ice pack on it.

“So how was your first iron man match?”

“It was certainly an experience and considering it was 30 minutes, I admire those who do the full 60 minutes. But I thought it went well.”

I said before taking a long drink of water.

“My next question is, did you plan on the ending of the match?”

Scott asked as he leant against another chair.

“It wasn’t pre planned, but I always kept half an eye on the time and I decided to make a quick decision and it paid off.  If it didn’t we wouldn’t be standing here and we would be in extra time.  It was a risky move and it paid off.”

“Very risky indeed. But very well scouted.”

“Thanks”

“Now let’s talk Roxi.  Will there be any more of the feud or is it done and buried? And how do you rate this match compared to your first shot at the Internet title?”

Scott asked.

“It done and finished as far as I’m concerned. Though there is still a small matter of Keira and kicking her ass.  Anyway… as for the match… I rate it as one of my favourites that I have been in. obviously nothing tops making history and as well as becoming the Bombshell champion.”

I continued.

“Do you have any final wor...”

Before Scott could continue, Jamie and Justin come skipping into view, as they grab Amy.
“Party time! Time to celebrate your win.”

I laugh, as I give Scott Oliver an apologetic look, as I get to my feet and grab Justin’s hand.

“Sorry Scot.”

I pick up the Internet title and drops the ice pack in the bin, as Jamie, Justin and I head back to my cabin where I change before heading to a bar, which conveniently overlooks the ring.  The scene fades out with Justin, Jamie and Amy standing at the bar ordering their drinks.

~*~*~**~
~*~*~**~

26th August 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Vickie’s Diner

After spending a day and a half travelling from Australia to LAX to Las Vegas, Amy finally arrived home and headed straight to bed to catch up on much needed sleep, however, the following day, she had planned to meet up with a friend, who had decided to take a hiatus while SCW was on tour.

“Thanks for picking me up.”

“Anything for you champ.”

The scene opens inside Vickie’s diner, where we see Amy Marshall and Kris Halich sitting at a booth with pancakes, waffles and various other foot stuff sitting in front of them, as Amy takes a drink of orange juice before cutting in some pancake.

“How is the jet leg?”

He asked.

“Will be fine as soon as I eat all this food.”

Amy smirks, as she shovels a mouth of pancake into her mouth.

“Good.”

“How about you… how are things with you? Missing SCW?”

Amy questioned between mouthfuls of food.

“I’m good… and I am missing SCW.”

Kris shrugged as he bites into a waffle.

“Then why not come back?”

Amy questioned again, as she frowned.

“I will do, once the tour has ended.  I will get back into the swing of things.”

Kris shrugged as he bit into a bit of bacon and down it with some OJ.

“Can you wait? It’s August and there is four months left.”

Amy smirked.

“I’m sure I can.  I have other places and other things that will get keep me occupied.”

“Ok.”

Amy shakes her head, as she leans back in her seat for a moment, as she watches a couple come into the diner before turning her attention back to Kris and her brunch.

“So how does it feel to be champion again?”

“Fucking awesome and I hope it doesn’t end soon.”

Amy smiles as the scene soon fades out as Amy and Kris continue to eat there brunch and continue to talk about wrestling and various other things including Kris’ relationship with Liz Smalls.

~*~*~**~
~*~*~**~

Climax Control 124
6th September 2015
TSB Bank Arena - Wellington, New Zealand

::: Backstage ::::

The scene opens backstage, where we see Amy Marshall standing in front of a big tv screen as she watches the four way match between Jade Manendez-Arcador, Traci Patterson, Lucy Seraphina and Kate Steel, where they are battling  it out to become the number one contender for Amy’s internet title.

Earlier in the night, Amy made appearance inside the ring, obviously to give her thanks and apologies to Roxi, but also pointing out to Jade, Traci, Lucy and Kate, that she will be watching their match with interest and making notes.

Not being able to make it out, there Amy instead watched the match from backstage…

++ On the TV ++
Kate waits for Traci to get back to her feet and when she does she runs to the opposite ropes before diving through the ropes near Traci and nailing her with a Suicide Dive that brings the crowd to their feet, meanwhile in the ring jade has gotten to her feet first and, seeing the other two Bombshells out on the outside, takes the opportunity to call for her finisher.

Simone: She’s going for Jade’s evolution!

Adams: If she hits this she’ll be in a prime position to finish off Lucy since Kate and Traci are out at the moment!

Jade picks up Lucy and hooks her up for the move but before Jade can grab Lucy’s legs Lucy fights out of it before hooking Jade’s head and hitting her own finisher.

Simone: Assassin’s Night!

Adams: Stick a fork in Jade, she’s done!

Lucy goes for the cover 1….2…..Kate sees the pin and tries to break it up……but she fails! 3!!!!!

Justin: Here is your winner, “The Wisdom Angel” Lucy Serephina!

Simone: Great match and a great showing by Kate Steele.

Adams: That young lady has a bright future in SCW based on that performance!

Lucy leaves the ring and celebrates whilst Jacob checks on Jade and Kate pounds the matt in frustration while Traci recovers on the outside.

Amy turns away from the TV, as Pussy Willow approaches Amy and instantly asks Amy a question without any hesitation.

“What do you think of your future opponent?”

“Different and interesting.”

“Do you have any words for Lucy now?”

Pussy asked.

“I’m not going to waste my breath now, but I like to congratulate her on hard fought match, but it’s going to be a lot tougher and harder in two weeks, when I bounce her ass around the ring.”

Amy smirks before walking off, leaving Pussy Willow to finish up as best as she can, while Amy goes to find Joshua and wish him luck.  The scene fades with Amy disappearing out of view.

~*~*~**~
~*~*~**~

Montevideo, Uruguay
1th September 2015
Video blog!

So I have an internet title match next week, and the genius’ in this company give me Mercedes Vargas and Raynin in a warm up match. Just fucking great… was expecting something or someone easy and instead I get two of the toughest chicks in SCW.

Plus side though; it’s non-title so I won’t have to worry about losing my title to Mercedes or Raynin.

So while I should be focusing on all my energies on Lucy Seraphina next week, I can’t do that while I am facing Mercedes and Raynin, so let’s focus on Mercedes and Raynin. It’s been a while since I last faced Mercedes.

Though I fairness you been stuck in stupid feuds with the likes of The Fallen and the moronic half of the mean girls, however, that’s all the sympathy you will be getting from me. You see Mercedes, I am stronger and more focused than ever, I have proven that I am tougher than Roxi Johnson and that’s has raised my spirits and confidence.

So coming face to face against you is child’s play and I will and can beat you… I am that confident that I can do it… I don’t care about my past failures against you.  I am ready to kick your ass all over the arena Sunday night.

Raynin…

Like Mercedes, we have faced each other too many damn times, it becoming monotonous and predictive, especially when it comes to having a title on the line and that’s when you step up and actually make an effort and drop all those silly little adverts and images from your promo’s.

You see Raynin… you are that damn predictable it’s becoming a joke… you are a joke.

But I’m not here to question your work ethic, instead I’m just going to focus on kicking your ass… well attempt to.  I’ve lost count in how many we have come face to face in singles and tag team matches… so much so it’s ridiculous, however, like I told Mercedes, I am still on a high from my match against Roxi Johnson.

I am ready for anything you bring at me…

So Mercedes and Raynin… you better be prepared to be severely let down, as I continue my winner streak and show that nothing can stop me.

See you Sunday.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino