Author Topic: Just a small blip.  (Read 259 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Just a small blip.
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:07:31 PM »
 Climax Control 121
26th July 2015
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - Osaka, Japan

Amy drags her to her feet and sends her once again into the ropes with an Irish whip! Amy goes for a clothesline but Roxi ducks under the blow, then springboards off of the ropes and catches Amy with a...

Adams: Ray Of Hope!

Roxi dives down onto Amy for the cover -- but before the 'heel' Bombshells can break it up again, Keira Fisher races into the ring and dives on top of Roxi's back! Then Mercedes jumps on ... and Delia ... Cynthia Warren... Samantha Marlowe! Jasmine blinks at the pile up but shrugs, saying "F**k it* and counts!

3!

The bell rings as the crowd applauds and the heels pry the faces off as a huge fight breaks out in the ring!

Simone: We have a battle royal breaking out here!

Keira jumps in Roxi's arms as Jasmine raises her arm in victory as she is presented with the belt!
Justin: Here is your winner, and NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion -- ROXI JOHNSON!

The crowd applauds as security pours into the ring to pry the Bombshells apart as Amy is fuming, protesting!

Adams: Roxi regains the title! I can't believe Jasmine counted that!

Simone: Roxi's pins were constantly being broken up by the heels throughout this entire match! I think the 'faces' were just looking to even things up and Jasmine went right along with it!

The fighting Bombshells are pulled from the ring, continuing their skirmishes back up the aisle as Roxi and Keira continue to celebrate inside of the ring!

Amy: That can’t be a legal pin.

Amy continues to argue the case that is wasn’t a legal pin, but Jasmine ignores Amy pleas and focuses on the ensuing brawl and tries to split it up.  Meanwhile Amy screams at Jasmine, before getting to her feet and quickly rolling out of the ring away from the brawl that is happening.
Taking stock of what just happened, Amy leans against the guard rail trying to keep her composure and not burst into tears.  All her hard work all unravelled by Keira and a bunch of nobodies, who continue to celebrate/brawl.

Letting out a sigh, Amy moves herself off the guardrail and begin to head towards the ramp, as she avoids the brawl and Roxi and Keira and rushes to the backstage area and although she manage to avoid talking to anyone but Jasmine, she knew that it won’t be possible when it comes to heading backstage.

Taking in a few deeps breathes, she enters the backstage area and while there was no sign at first of any backstage reporter, as Amy headed back to the locker rooms, she was soon caught up by Scott Oliver.

“Amy”

“Damn it”

“I know you don’t want to talk to me, but looking to get a few words with you.”

Amy stopped and let a sigh, as she turned and looked at Scott.

“You said it yourself… I don’t want to talk to you.”

Amy turned and began to walk off again.

“Please… not even a few choice words for Jasmine.”

Amy shook her head.

“Fine.”

“Thanks.”

Scott nodded at his camera man as they sorted there camera out and within a few minutes they were ready.

“And go.”

“Hello, I have with me at this time. Amy Marshall.  She has just returned from her match against Roxi, where she has just lost the internet title after getting pinned by four women. Your thoughts on this?”

“My thoughts… I was screwed over by an incompetent referee, who thinks its right to have four women pin one person, and as for those four women… Keira is just out to get me and needs to be locked up, as for the rest of them Cynthia and Samantha are nobodies trying to make a name and Delia as usual is trying to get back into the spotlight.

As for Roxi she got lucky… severely lucky but it’s definitely not over.”

Satisfied with her answer and response, walk off back to the locker room, as the scene soon fades with the locker room door cling as Amy prepares to shower, change and drink a lot of saki and other alcohol.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Having not been booked for the next show, it gave Amy an opportunity to stay in Japan an extra few days to relax and get over the loss she suffered at the hands of Roxi and prepare her next steps of what to do and how to approach getting her rematch and getting her revenge.
Enjoying the few days extra in japan, where she caught a few wrestling shows, shopped and even posed for the camera, Amy then headed to Singapore, where she had to make an appearance and given further thoughts about being screwed over by Samantha, Keira, Delia and Cynthia… which she did that and even told Roxi that she was going for a rematch.  However, Amy wasn’t done in Singapore…

2nd August 2015
Hougang Stadium - Singapore, Singapore
Climax Control 122

Keira Fisher vs. Melanie Gabrielle for the Bombshell Roulette champion.

….Keira rolls into the ring and starts repositioning the ladder until it is directly underneath the title, Keira smirks thinking that she has the match won and the title retained before turning around…..right into the Bad Girl!

Simone: Amy may have just cost Keira the title!

Adams: This must be revenge for last week!

Amy leaves the ring and retrieves Melanie from the wreckage before rolling her into the ring, Melanie starts climbing up the ladder as Amy starts walking up the ramp backwards with a shit eating grin on her face as Keira struggles to get to her feet, unfortunately for Keira it’s too late as Melanie grabs the title prompting Drew to call for the bell!

Justin: Here is your winner and NEEEEEWWWWW SCW BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPION “THE DARK ANGEL” MELANIE GABRRIELLE!

Simone: Melanie won the title but we all know what the real story is here.

Adams: Such an awesome match ruined by Amy’s interference!

Melanie celebrates with her first title in SCW atop the ladder whilst Keira glares daggers at Amy who flips her off before disappearing backstage.

Simone: That's bullshit! Amy cost Keira the championship! What a way to end the show! We'll see you next week in our last show before the supercard! Goodnight everybody!

Once backstage, Amy noticed that it was busy with plenty of security, which was quite useful as no doubt Keira would be rushing to find Amy and get some sort of revenge.  Quickly walking down the hall with a big smile on her face, she bumped into Pussy Willow.

“What have you just done?”

Pussy questioned having just watched the outcome of the Roulette championship match.

“Karma is a bitch Pussy.  She screwed me, so why not repay the favour.  Yes I know she will be baying for my blood, but it’s a small price to pay especially when I have bigger plans when I face off against Roxi Johnson soon.”

Amy laughs before walking off as she heads towards the exit of the arena, where she plans to meet Jessie for a few drinks and talk about her wedding and honeymoon next week.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 5th August 2015
Catton Hall and Gardens
Catton Park, Derbyshire
The wedding of Jessie Salco and Shane.

The scene opens inside the Catton Hall and Gardens in Catton Park, a few miles from where one of the biggest rock and metal festivals – Bloodstock is being held and where Jessie and Shane would be honeymooning.  However, first it would be the nuptials in one of the larger rooms of Catton Hall before having a few drinks and then Jessie and Shane head off to the campsite at Bloodstock.

As the camera pans around we see a few faces from Sin City Wrestling including that of Amy Marshall and many unfamiliar faces from Jessie’s family and friends away from the ring and Shane’s family and friends, all talking as they await for the bridge and groom to appear.

And on cue the groom appears and heads to the front next to the vicar with his best man, as music them begin to play and not the standard wedding march, as Jessie appears with her mom at her side and slowly begin to walk down the short aisle as Jessie smiles with the biggest grin on her face before coming to stop in front of the priest, as we see Amy standing next to her as one of her bride maids.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Jessie and Shane in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife.”

The priest begins his speech as he looks at Jessie and Shane and that of the wedding party.

"True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

The priest continued, as Jessie and Shane stare at each other and smile.

"Do you Shane, take Jessie to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

The priest asks.

”I do.”

Shane answers with a smile.

"Do you Jessie, take Shane to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

”I do.”

Jessie nods and smiles and answers.

”And now for the rings.”

The priest looks at Amy and Shane’s best man, where they both pull out the rings and hands it to Jessie and Shane. As they take them as Shane is first up.

"I Shane give you Jessie this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Shane slides the ring onto Jessie’s finger before lighting kissing her cheek.

”And now you Jessie”

"I Jessie give you Shane this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Jessie smiles as she slides the ring onto Shane’s finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me. I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the happy couple”

Jessie and Shane kiss, as there music plays and everyone stands claps.

”The happy couple would also like to invite you to sign a memory book, which is situated by the door. Thank you.”

The priest steps back, as Jessie and Shane turn and hold hands before walking down the short aisle as everyone throws confetti and claps, as they briefly disappear to the bar in the hallway.  Meanwhile everyone takes a few minutes to gather there stuff, as Amy makes her exit and meets up with Jessie.

“Congratulations. You look gorgeous.”

Amy kisses Jessie on the cheek.

“Hey where is mine?”

Shane jokes.

“Congrats Shane.”

Amy also lightly kisses Shane on the cheek, as Jessie orders a shot for her, Shane and Amy.

“Congratulations guys.”

Amy takes the first shot from the bar, as Jessie takes her and Shane takes his, as they clink glasses before downing them, as the first of the guests begin to appear.

“I hope you like my wedding gift.”

Amy says as the scene soon fades with the guest, as they file out of the room and meet up with Jessie and Shane and offer their congratulations etc…

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Falefa Falls
Apia, Samoa
Friday 7th August 2015

\'user

The scene opens up by the Falefa Falls in Apia, where we see a couple of people standing at the top of the waterfalls, as they egg each other on to jump into the water below. Meanwhile Amy sits on a nearby hill watching them.

Having soaked in the sun, listen to music and eaten a few local Samoan delicacies for a few hours, Amy feels relaxed and ready to cut her promo.  Pulling her small camera from her bag, she quickly sets it up and presses record.

Ah yes the joys of the pre supercard tag team match, where we are partnered with people we hate or despise and face off against those who we are facing at the supercard. So in this case it’s Roxi and Mikah verses myself and Veronica fucking Taylor.

Why oh why Veronica Taylor… Kill me now.  Whose genius ide was this? I would rather be partnered with a rubber dildo since that’s more useful than Veronica and her so called wrestling. However, I suppose the only saving grace from this, is that she is my partner and thankfully I don’t have to be on the receiving end of her recycled insults that she likes to use and say over and over and over again.

So Veronica listen up… yeah over here… everyone know I don’t like you, but since we have to tag together let’s do a deal… I don’t get in your way and you don’t get in my way and we get on with taking out our future opponents.

Deal?

Oh by the way Veronica… put a step wrong and you are wolf meat.

So… with the tag team partner formalities over and done with, time to focus on the opponents of this match.

Mikah first… to be frank, my issues are with Roxi and taking the internet title back and you can say the same thing about your fight being with Veronica, but the thing is we will be at some point coming face to face inside the ring.

So when we do come face to face, I won’t be making the same mistake that I made all those months ago, where you became the number one contender for the bombshell championship, which we all didn’t take you seriously.  Though in fairness you were newish to the company and at that point nobody takes you seriously or even worry about you.  But now that you have matches under your belt and the world title in hand, we have to take you seriously and even listen in what you have say.

Even though much of it echo’s that of the mean girls…

Anyway… let’s not focus on your personality but instead the ass kicking that will happen.
If I don’t get my hands on Roxi, then laying my hands on you will be equally fun and rewarding, there will be nothing better than pinning the bombshell champion, although I would prefer it be Roxi, but kicking your ass all over that ring will be fun. However, I won’t soften you up too much because I don’t want Veronica as champion, but I will make sure you know that you have been in a match.

So be prepared Mik’s because I don’t care if you are focused on Veronica or not, I won’t hesitate in pinning you and proving that you are all talk and very little action.
Roxi Roxi Roxi… we got to stop meeting like this.

Firstly how is Keira? Has she calmed down yet? Eh who cares at the end of the day karma can really suck.

Anyway we are 1-1 in terms of taking from each other and Sunday night is just a warm up in preparation for our future match at Summer XXXtreme. I know that’s its highly likely that I won’t even get to tough you in the match as Veronica and Mikah or you and Veronica trade blows, but hopefully I can get a few shots in and inflict some damage on you.

It would be nice to soften you up, make sure that you know I mean business, leave a few marks etc., however, if Keira gets involves in this match, then it won’t be marks but broken bones and blood loss with be your problem. If she gets involved you are going to pay a heavy price and it won’t be pretty.

I’ve told you several times to keep her on a leash but it’s never happened, the next step will be to hand cuff her to something and make her watch you get battered, bruised and broken.
Well I’ve broken you once before and can be easily done again. Don’t think you have escaped from that, still time to get back inside the brain of yours. But watch your back and threat every “rescue” with caution… it might be a trick.

I am coming for that internet title again and I am not going to fuck that up again.
See you Sunday Roxi.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino