Author Topic: Japan is my heaven.  (Read 297 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Japan is my heaven.
« on: July 24, 2015, 09:01:53 PM »
 Climax Control 120
19th July 2015
Hong Kong Football Club Stadium
Hong Kong, China

…We see Roxi slowly trying to stir as she tries to save her tag team partner, but she is too slow as Jessie jumps off from the top of the cage for the Hurricanrana from the cage. But just as she shoots off the cage, she is caught by the Roulette champion and she executes an overhead back suplex from the shoulders of the Internet Champion. Dropping Jessie hard on the canvas.

Crowd: Holy shit!! Holy Shit!!!

Simone: Did we just see that correctly???

Adams: I just…. Wow…

A replay from the move can be seen on the split screen several times, where Keira uses the momentum of Jessie for her own momentum. Causing her to drop Jessie, while Amy fell down as well because of the impact. Roxi slowly crawls her way over towards Jessie as she drapes her arm across the lifeless body of Jessie. Jasmine drops down to the ground as she starts to do the three count.

Jasmine: 1!!

2!!!

3!!!

Justin: The winners of this match!!! Roxi Johnson and Keira Fisher!!!!

Simone: No titles have changed hands, but what an impressive victory for Keira and Roxi!!!!
Roxi’s music hits as medics run to the ring to look after all four ladies before Keira and Roxi manage to get to their feet and leave the arena on their own strength followed by the team of Amy and Jessie while the fans applaud their efforts in their match.

Laying against the cage wall, I watch the ongoing celebrations of Keira and Roxi, however, while they won the match no titles changed hands, which I was glad about and no doubt Keira as well.  However, it mean that Roxi got the upper hand in this battle and that was something I didn’t want.

Feeling the cage wall move, I grab the ropes and pull myself up using them, as turn to look for Jessie who still lays on the mat after the failure of the hurricanrana and Keira’s counter as she leapt off the top of the cage.

I hobble over to Jessie, where I check to see if she is ok, before rolling her towards the apron, where I climb out of the ring and help her to her feet and head towards the backstage area, as I ignore the pain in my leg ad the boos of the fans.

Once in the backstage area, I am met by Jake and Shane, who help place Jessie down in the nearest chair, as they check to see if she is ok.

“Jessie, are you ok”

“Uh Yeah”

She said groggily.
“Don’t feel too bad about tonight.  Yes we lost and you didn’t get the Roulette title and as bad as this sounds… I retained.  But we both kicked ass tonight and we can be proud of that.”

I smile, as I place a hand on Jessie’s shoulder, which she is still not with it.

“Guys I’ll catch you up in a bit.”

“Sure.”

Jake said as he Shane help Jessie to her feet, as I hobble down the corridor towards the doctors office and ss I arrive at the doctor’s office, I spot Pussy Willow who notices that I am going to see the EMT’s and hopes to see if she can get a scoop.  Sitting down on the table, Pussy comes closer and into the room.

“I have no scoop for you.”

I say, as the doctor appears.

“How can I help you?”

The medic asked.

“My leg hurts.”

“No scoop. Just to see how you are and get your thoughts about your match tonight.”

Pussy asked, as she watches the medic begins to remove my boot slowly and carefully.

“I am ok thank you.”

I shrugged.

“Where does it hurt?”

“Knee more than anything else, I don’t think I have done any tendon damage. But can you just check.”

“Ok.”

The medic begins to feel around my knee and move my leg around, as I flinch a little before returning my attention back to Pussy.

“So thoughts on the match tonight.  Well tonight was a hard fought match as you can see and Roxi and Keira got the win over Jessie and I, which I’m not angry about because they needed that win and luckily for me I retained the Internet title and I owe Jessie for that.

However, I feel for Jessie not being able to capture the Roulette championship, but she will get another opportunity and she will win and she will beat Keira… I have faith in her.

For now though all my focus is on Roxi and her win tonight doesn’t mean anything except that she got lucky.  I will continue to break her down until there is nothing left but a shell.”

“Thank you Amy.”

“No problem.”

I smile, as Pussy Willow turns and leaves as I turn to the medic.

“So what’s the prognosis doc?”

I ask.
“Just bruising.  Nothing torn… so just ice and rest.”

“Great”

I smile, as I climb off the table and hobble back down the corridor, as the scene son fades out as I enter the MPC locker room to check on Jessie but also shower and change.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu</Center>

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

\'user

What is Shibari?
In Japanese, “Shibari” simply means “to tie”. The contemporary meaning of Shibari describes an ancient Japanese artistic form of rope bondage.

The scene opens inside a traditional Japanese home somewhere in Japan, where there is wooden sliding doors decorated with flowers and dragons, clean white walls and wooden floors.  The house itself has several rooms all sparsely decorated with the bedroom just having a bed and wardrobe, the kitchen with a cooker, sink and fridge, while the living room has a small table at one end all set up for a Japanese tea ceremony and at the other end is a sofa, fireplace and a television.

Panning around and in the centre of the room, we see a woman wearing a white dress and tied up in an unnatural position where here arms are tied behind her back, while suspended in the air with one leg stretched out, while the other leg is bent and tied up.

The rest of the ropes wraps around her body making the dress cling to her body and accentuating her curves as she tries to struggle but the ropes restrict her movements and even making the rope scratch her skin.

To top off this sophisticated rope art in a ball gag in her mouth.

“Roxi Roxi Roxi… I’ve broken you mentally and now I can do it physically.”

Amy steps into view with a riding crop in hand; as we see the person all tied up is Roxi Johnson, who looks at the crop and mumbles something.

“What was that?”

Amy steps forward and pulls the gag from Roxi’s mouth.

“Don’t hurt me.”

Roxi said eyeing the crop in her hand, as Amy shook her head before letting go of the gag.

“Didn’t you hear me before? I will break you psychically. Oh and don’t worry its more pain than anything sexual before you get the wrong idea.”

Amy moves and then raises the crop above her head and then hits Roxi a few times across her Torso, legs and ass, and with each strike Roxi closes her eyes and makes no noise.

“Come on Roxi… squeal bitch.”

Dropping the riding crop, Amy picks up the flogger and begins to use it on Roxi and again hits the same places as before but again with the same reaction.

“Well you are no fun. Lets try something else.”

Amy drops the flogger and moves to be face to face with Roxi and grabs her hair.

“I will make you scream bitch.”

Amy slaps her around the face a few times, before turning and picking up a candle and lighting it.

“Wax is painful on intimate area’s, but since there is none exposed… there are other places just as sensitive.”

Amy grins, as she runs a finger down Roxi’s body and quickly stops and drips the wax on Roxi’s arms before stopping and letting the candle burn a little more as Roxi’s breath become more rapid, as Amy moves to Roxi’s legs and sprinkles the wax on her thighs and much to Amy’s annoyance still no reaction, until Amy stubs the candle out on Roxi’s foot.
Roxi screams behind her gag.

“That’s what I want to hear… but that’s the sort of torture I don’t want to do.”

Amy drops the candle and looks at her other equipment – nipples clamps, cane, Paddle and various other items that could mark the skin.  Taking a few moments to deliberate on what to choose next, Amy hovers between cane and paddle and thinking about lighting up the candle again, but instead chooses the cane.

“Now the cane… the cane hurts like fuck and if used correctly leaves marks to deep and red and maybe bloody. And will 100% make you scream.”

Amy giggles. As she flicks the cane in the air and makes contact with her own hand, before turning and begins to lightly flick it on Roxi’s hands at first making Roxi jump, before moving down and against lightly flick the cane against her ass before her legs and then feet.  All the while Roxi jumps at the contact as she tries to shy away but with no escape, she will just have to take it.

“Time to beg bitch.”

Amy begins to flick the cane harder, as she again works on Roxi’s hands as Roxi screams a little at first, until Amy begins to hit the cane on Roxi’s ass and feet a few times.

“I bet your ass is turning a lovely shade of red.  But just look at your legs and feet… just beginning to glow a nice red and those cane marks beginning to rise, but I reckon you could do with some more.”
Amy flicks Roxi’s ass a few more times, before placing her hand on her ass.

“Feels nice and warm…”

Amy grins, as Roxi whimpers from behind the ball gag.

“Do I hear a fear and pain?”

Amy again grins before raising the cane again and whacks it hard across Roxi’s ass before moving down to her feet and proceeds to hit them over and over again.

Roxi screams out in pain, before breaking down crying as she begs Amy to stop, but Amy continues to repeatedly use the cane across Roxi’s feet and legs and ass, as the dream sequence suddenly disappears and we see Amy waking up in a start, as she looks around her surroundings before looking at the clock before letting a sigh before laying back down and drifting back to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

23rd July 2015
Shitenno-Ji Buddhist Temple
Gokuraku-jodo Garden
Osaka, Japan

\'user

The scene opens inside the Shitenno-Ji Buddhist temple, where we see Amy coming from the Buddhist temple, where she had the tour of the temple and got to know the history of it and even took time out to pray to Buddha and leave a small donation.

However, it wasn’t until she continued out of the temple and further on that she found the Gokuraku-jodo garden, which was beautiful and splendid and instantly gave her inspiration for a promo.  Amy turns and decided to sit underneath a tree looking over the small pond in front of her and pulled out a small hand held camera.

Last week in Hong Kong, you may have thought you got the upper hand by defeating Jessie and I, but I still believe that I have the edge as I never lost my title nor got pinned and whether last week or even this week counts as a rematch… my Internet title is staying in my possession for the foreseeable future.

This week we are in the beautiful country that is Japan, a place where one day I would like to call home and a place where I will be making my name and become a legend in Japanese wrestling.  I’ve visited this beautifully amazing country twice… both times as a holiday as I took in the culture, the food etc… and now to have the opportunity to wrestle here is something that I dreamt about and I am going to soak in each and every moment inside the ring.

So going into this match we both have this little edge.

Your edge being the win last week in the tag team match, my edge being that I am inside your head, you have doubts, you are probably wondering when I going to strike next and the big one… the fact that I have broken you. However, our match for this week is a lumberjill match, although I don’t see why we have to have the whole bombshell roster surrounding the ring.

The only threat in this match is Keira trying to get her revenge, although if she is one if the lumberjills then its pretty pointless trying to stop any interference or funny business. But you know what… I don’t care about the stipulation that has been put in place; I am ready for anything and everything that will be thrown at me.

You hear that Roxi… I am ready and if Keira is one of the lumberjills then I am ready for her and ready to take her out.  Though it kind of sucks that I have one ally is this match, but it’s a small price to pay.

So… I wish you luck Roxi because I know we are both going to need it, but you more than me.  

The screen soon goes fuzzy, as Amy shuts off the camera as she soaks in the tranquility of the gardens.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino