Author Topic: breaking roxi down even further.  (Read 359 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
breaking roxi down even further.
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:32:29 PM »
 The first strike, the break up, the hate, the feud, the build up and finally the match. I sacrificed everything to get into this situation… the situation of attempting to win the Internet title and becoming something great and making history. At this point I no longer cared who stood in front of me, I was ready for anyone and anything. I had spent weeks inside the gym, watching match videos and promo, but at the end of the day, it all boils down to what happening inside the ring at Into the Void.

Make or Break… win or lose…

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

28th June 2015
Into The Void IV: Arabian Fights
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Palace
Dubai, United Arab Emirates </Center>

Roxi had Amy set up perfectly, Amy had nowhere to go, such a hard fought battle from both of these two… and somehow Amy continued to fight as she spun right out of the Ray of Hope! Roxi is shocked as Amy pulls her in towards her by the arm, hitting her with a huge knee to the gut… and then...!

Simone: What a match...!

Adams: These two just can't take one another down...

Simone: What the, out of nowhere! Bad Girl!

Amy out of nowhere with her double knee facebuster and Roxi is flat on her back, Amy with the cover...

...2!
...3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell sounds as Amy rolls over onto her back, relieved that she finally pulled it off! Amy can't believe it as Drew Patton asks for the Bombshell Internet Championship!

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match and the NEW SCW Bombshell Internet Champion… Amy Marshall!!

Adams: What a match! What a win! This one is by far the best Bombshell Internet Title match we have seen in the history of SCW!

Simone: I give it to both of these women, what a damn match! What a damn match!!

Amy is handed the Bombshell Internet Championship by Drew Patton as she finally stands to her feet and throws the Championship high over her head! Amy does it, after a long, hard fought battle against Roxi, she pulls off the victory. What a match, this one is going down in the history books and both Amy and Roxi know it! Amy jumps to the middle turnbuckle, throwing the Championship in the air with her right hand as she celebrates, and the fans cheer for her and for Roxi, an incredible performance by both Bombshells, but tonight… Amy Marshall was just a little bit better!

<Center> ::: Backstage ::: </Center>

As I celebrated in the ring, I forgot that I had just made history and just enjoyed the fact that I just won another title in SCW. Soaking in the mixture of cheers and boos from the time I won, to celebrating on the ropes and up the ramp, I never looked back once to acknowledge the former champion and friend. I set about what I needed to do… I was officially looking after number one.

Once backstage I received a few claps and cheers, as the reality of winning hit me and I hugged the belt hard before laughing and giggling to myself, as Scott Oliver hesitantly approached.

“Uh hi Amy.”

“That’s Miss Grand Slam Champion to you.”

Scott nervously laughed but as I looked at him deadly serious.

“Can I get your reaction to the match you just had… uh miss grand slam champion.”

I smirked but before letting out a small laugh.

“Amy will be just fine. And want a reaction… well here goes…”

I adjust the Internet title on my shoulder before leaning into the camera.

“I just beat Roxi, I am the NEW goddamn Internet champion and the companies one and only grand slam champion.  I am officially better than every male and female chump in this company… for the exception of a few people.

That good enough for you Scott?””

“Perfect, but I want to know your feelings about the match and about Roxi.”

Scott asked.

“Well Roxi at least made an effort to turn up and wrestle and actually attempted to defend. I got my fight I wanted and I won of course. As for Roxi, it isn’t over, she is owed a rematch and I will happily grant her one.  But I hope she realises, she is in for more disappointment.”

I grinned and shrug.

“Well thank you Amy and congratulations on your win and making company history.”

“Thanks Scott.”

Scott slowly walks off and goes to find someone else to interview, while I head off and back to the locker rooms to shower, change and watch the rest of the shower and even prepare to head off to celebrate with Jessie.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Climax Control 119
12th July 2015
Royal College Sports Complex
Colombo, Sri Lanka

With time off to relax with Jamie and Just and recover a little from the match against Roxi Johnson at Into the void, everyone was back on the road, this time Climax Control was taking place in Colombo, Sri Lanka… one of the best countries that Amy had visited on this world tour so far, though with Japan in a few weeks nothing will ever top that.

Having won the Internet title, I was instantly guaranteed a further week off and usually as a new champion, I would be invited to give a champions speech, but that never happened, so instead I took the initiative and went out there myself.

…Moving to the centre of the ring, Amy places the belt onto her shoulder and continue to soak in the mixture of cheers and boos before raising the mic to her lips…

Amy: “When I became bombshell champion, I was given the opportunity to come out and discuss winning the title from Delia, but when I make history in this company, nobody says anything other than good job.

So instead I’ve decided come out here off my own back and get a few things off my chest.

But firstly… How does this Internet title look on my shoulder?”

The crowd give a mixed reaction.

Amy: “This title is even more special now as it’s held by the one and only Grand Slam Champion… something no MAN or WOMAN has ever done before. And there is one person I would like to thank in helping me achieve this. And that is Roxi Johnson…

Thank you Roxi…

I couldn’t have done it without you, even if you put up a little bit of a fight, but lets face it I broke you and it was so god damn easy. Pathetic really.”

All of a sudden the crowd begin to cheer as Keira rushes down the ramp followed close behind by Roxi, as Amy backs away and prepares for a battle, but as Keira gets into the ring and tries to make a beeline for Amy, however, Roxi stops her.

Roxi: ‘KEIRA DON’T”

Roxi screams, as she steps in front of Keira and argues that its between her and Amy, as Amy watches on shaking her head and lets them continue to bicker for a few moments before getting quickly bored and goes charging in and pushes Keira into Roxi. They bump heads, as Amy throws Keira out of the ring and Amy spins the stunned Roxi round and demands a fight, but Roxi blinks at her for a few moments.

Amy: ‘BROKEN PATHETIC HAS-BEEN’

Amy shouts and promptly hits the Bad Girl on Roxi before getting to her feet and picking up the Internet title and places one foot on Roxi’s chest and raises the title above her head. Taking in the chorus of boos, Keira is back on her feet but before she can get back into the ring, security appears and Amy quickly bolts from the ring and goes into the crowd.

Once in the crowd Amy stands on the stairway where she raises the Internet title above her head and points and laughs at Keira and Roxi, as Boogieman hits over the p.a.

Once my music dies down and the security enter the ring and drag Keira and Roxi away, I continue through the crowd until I’m in the backstage area.  Once backstage, I crack a smile, as I know that I got further under Roxi’s skin… well more like Keira’s since she has the bigger balls than Roxi.  Continuing down the hall in the alien part sports complex, I follow the directions back to the main part until I stumble upon Pussy Willow.

“ah.. Miss Willow.”

Pussy Willow turns to see me approach with a big smile on my face and the Internet title glistening on my shoulder.

“Hi champ.”

Pussy smiles, as she hopes to get an impromptu interview.

“Have you seen Joshua?”

“I haven’t, but can I get a few words with what occurred in the ring?”

I stop and smirk -  hook line and sinker.

“Sure.”

“Well my main question would be… with what occurred tonight, are you expecting Roxi to cash in her rematch?”

Pussy asked.

”Oh definitely… It’s in her contract and why not strike now… because I know she won’t since I’ve broken her pathetic ass. Unfortunately Keira has brought herself into this fight and its quite annoying.”

“Are you worried about Keira interjecting herself in your future rematch?”

Pussy continued.

“Anything can happen… just like tonight.”

I shrug.

“Is there anything further to say to Roxi?”

“Nope… she got the point.  I hope.”

I again shrug and then begin to walk away.

“Uh thanks Amy.”

I give her wave before continuing my journey back through the arena and to the locker rooms to watch the rest of the show.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 15th July 2015
Hong Kong, China.
Outside the Hong Kong Jockey Club.
Time: 10:00pm

The scene opens outside the Hong Kong Jockey Club, just a few yards down the street from the Hong Kong Football Club where Climax Control will be held in a few days tim e. As the camera pans around, we see several people leaving the Jockey Club, however, further down the street a single lone woman steps out from the closing Hong Kong Football Club after working out in the gym and makes her way towards the Jockey Club.

With a rucksack on her shoulder and cellphone in hand, she slowly heads down the street engrossed on whatever she was looking at on her cellphone not really paying attention to anything ahead of her or around her.  As she steps off the pavement, she is suddenly stopped.

“Excuse me miss… but you should be looking where you are going.”

Said the female voice, as the lone woman looks up and looks around.

“Huh?”

Suddenly the woman is grabbed by the hair and is dragged to the subway in front of the Jockey Club and in the process drops her cellphone, as she screams and tries to fight back, but finds her ‘attacker’ stronger. Once in the bright subway, she is pinned against the wall, as we soon see its Amy Marshall with her hair tied back, mask on, jeans and a fitted Debbie Harry top.

”What do you want?”

The woman asks in broken but almost perfect English.

“Nothing… you are safe. I’m expecting someone else to turn up. And she won’t do anything to you either. I just want you to scream a little.”

Amy smirks, as the woman raises an eyebrow and wonders if her odd kidnapper is on drugs, however, her face quickly turns to fear as Amy pulls out a small pocketknife and holds it against the woman’s face.

“Come on just scream a little for me.”

Amy tightens her grip and pushes the knife a little harder against the woman’s face and the woman obliges and screams, unsure of this whole scary game.

“Louder.”

Amy moves her hand from the woman’s throat and pulls out a set of handcuffs and cuffs the woman’s hands before kicking her legs out, sending her to the floor, as the woman screams and begins to sob, as Amy grins and backs away and waits.

20 minutes go by with Amy getting a little bored, however, the boredom quickly dissipates, as she hears a sound from the subway entrance and then hears a woman’s voice.

“Hello… is anyone in here?”

Recognising the voice, Amy appears from around the corner and pounces on the woman’s saviour, who is Roxi Johnson.  A short scuffle ensues between Amy and Roxi, where Amy gets the upper hand and trips Roxi up, who lands face first on the floor, where Amy then pins Roxi to the floor and grabs another set of handcuffs and cuffs Roxi’s arms behind her.

Getting to her feet, she heads to the kidnapped local, where she un-cuffs the woman.

“Thank you for your help, now leave.”

The woman gets to her feet and wipes her tears away, before picking up her bag and runs out, not sure whether to go to the police or go to a bar and get really drunk. Meanwhile Amy turns back to Roxi.

“Well you can add sucker to your resume next to has been, broken and delusional, oh Roxi…”

Amy sighs before grabbing Roxi and turns her over and pushes her against the wall, before picking up the pocketknife and waving it front of her face.

“You won’t get away with this.”

“What are you going to do about it… talk to me to death? Tell me how disappointed you are.”

Amy shakes her head and runs the knife along Roxi’s face.

“No…I will…”

Amy laughs and grabs Roxi by the hair.

“You will do fuck all… I’ve broken you… you are nothing now… just Keira’s pathetic little play thing… everyone’s play thing. And right now… my play thing.”

Amy grins and plants a hard kiss on Roxi’s lips through her mask.

“What do you want?”

Roxi asks confused with this situation.

“Ever heard of mind games Roxi… or has Keira fucked your brains out one too many times? I don’t blame her though… hot body… beautiful tits… nice ass.”

Amy runs the knife down Roxi’s body, before returning to back to her face.

“But this isn’t about your body, sex or Keira… this is about our rematch and getting into your pretty little head. Like Into the void and like last week, I will continue to grind you down and break you even further.  If this was a different situation you would be screaming your safe word over and over and crying like a little bitch… but I’m not going to do that because you are too much of a prude and just plain dull.”

“Screw you.”

Amy laughs.

“Is that all you got to say? How pathetic.”

Amy shakes her head, as she raises the knife up and cuts a bit of hair off.

“I will take you apart piece by piece, I’ve already as I said broken you and have taken your spirit, but Sunday night I will make sure you won’t be taking my belt.  Hell I could make sure you don’t turn up and leave you here. But I’m not like… I want a fight and well, a two on one handicap match is just a little dull.

Or maybe destroying Keira will put her in her place.”

“You wouldn’t”

Roxi struggles.

“Now now… this is between me and you. No-one else. But if I was you, I would tell her to back off before something worse happens.”

“Worse?”

Amy leans in…

“That would be telling.”

Amy stands to her feet and drops the key in front of Roxi, as the scene soon fades with Amy laughing before turning and walking off down the street, where she hailed a taxi, leaving Roxi alone and maybe shaken in the subway.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

I don’t know whose wonderful idea to create this tag team match, where mine and Keira’s titles are on the line… but that person is crazy and pretty damn cruel.  It’s not the most ideal way to defend my title the first time around. But while it’s not ideal, I will accept it and get on with it.

So Sunday night… Jessie and I team up against Roxi and Keira with the Internet title and Roulette title on the line, which could be quite interesting and pretty much ruin people’s evening very quickly. You see my fight is merely with Roxi, but I don’t know why you keep trying to help Keira.

What don’t you understand about this being our fight? I don’t care that she is your wife; I don’t care if we were friends… IT’S BETWEEN US NOT YOU.

If you know better Keira, you should butt the fuck out and focus on defending your title and maybe look after your wife after her little ordeal.

Didn’t Roxi tell you… we had a small run in and we shared a kiss and she gave me some of her hair etc… etc…

But lets not worry about that for now.

Lets instead worry about Sunday night and come Sunday night I am going to keep my title and Jessie is going to become the new bombshell roulette champion, and then Keira you have something to focus on instead of butting into something that doesn’t concern you.

So Sunday night there will be a new champion crowned and someone will be successfully defending their championship…and the initial are M.P.C.

Good luck… we will all need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino