Author Topic: Not blowing this opportunity.  (Read 304 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Not blowing this opportunity.
« on: June 05, 2015, 06:36:13 PM »
 Arcador Family Home,
Soho Area,
New York, NY
1st June 2015
5pm

\'user

The scene opens inside the Arcador household, where we see Jedah and Elizabeth entering the large apartment, where Jedah picked up Elizabeth from the nanny shortly after finishing up his afternoon class at the school.

“Go pick a DVD to watch, while I find mommy.”

Jedah tells Lizzy, as she nods and skips off as she shows little effect from her small accident last month, in which she fell and bumped her head requiring a few stitches.  Jedah meanwhile walks through the apartment and finds Jade sitting on the bed folding a few clothes.

“Thought I heard someone come in.  Good day?”

Jade asks.

“Yeah… students progressing well… some are close to stepping up and getting a match.”

“Good good.  Is Lizzy ok?”

Jade asked with concern, still upset at the fact that she had to stay in Morocco for the Supercard, while Lizzy sat in the ER after her little accident.

“She’s fine.  And stop worrying, she isn’t the first little girl or boy to visit the ER.”

Jedah says, as he sits next to Jade and helps fold some clothes.

“I know… I know… just feel guilty that I was there.”

Jade shrugged.

“Don’t let it get to you… Just focus on the upcoming match you have.”

Jade gives a small smile, as Jedah hugs his wife close.

“I guess you are right.”

Jade gives a light kiss on Jedah’s lips, before being interrupted by Lizzy.

“Can I watch Happy Feet?”

“Again?”

“Pretty please.”

“Ok… but first give Mommy a big hug and kiss before she leaves for the airport.”

“Ok…”

Lizzy smiles and runs over and jumps into Jade’s arms and gives her a big hug and kiss.

“I love you mommy.”

Jade smiles.

“I love you too baby… and be careful when I’m away… you got that?”

Jade lightly scolds.

“Yes Mommy.”

Jade wraps her arms around Lizzy giving her one big hug and then a kiss.

“Now go drag daddy to the TV and put the DVD on, while I’ll finish up here.”

Jade gives Lizzy one more kiss, before slipping her off her knee and grabbing Jedah’s hand, where he stands to his feet and follows Lizzy to the living room to put the DVD on, while Jade continues to pack her clothes for the short visit to Saudi Arabia.

20 minutes later, with everything packed for the trip, Jade goes into the living room, where Lizzy is dancing along to Happy Feet and places her bag down, as she checks her watch, before doing her final checks and preparation.

“What time is the cab due?”

Jedah asks.

“About five minutes.”

Jade rushes around getting what she needs including travel documents and passport, all the while Jedah does something on the ipad, while half watching Happy Feet and Lizzy, who is still dancing when she can to the movie.

Beep
Beep

“Five minutes already.”

Jade shakes her head, as she slips on a pair of boots and a jacket.

“Right, hopefully I have everything.”

Jade looks around, before walking over to Lizzy and giving her one last kiss and cuddles, who preferred to watch the DVD, before moving to Jedah and giving him also a kiss.

”See you in a few days.”

Jade smiles before turning and grabbing her bags before making her way out of the large apartment, the scene fades out on Amy placing her backs into the drunk of the cab before getting in and the cab driving off and heading to the airport.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4th June 2015
Vlog.

So with my head on straight and now focused, I am back in action and ready to go.

And I’ll be damned… I am facing off against Roxi Johnson for the Internet title.  I noticed that Roxi Johnson and Amy Marshall has been booked at Into the Void, but I would like to put a spanner into them works and ruin Amy’s pathetic little crusade against you and her delusions of grandeur… and it would be fucking excellent if I beat you and ruin this little friendship quarrel you have going with Amy.

I going to admit here that I am going to try my damned hardest to win, I don’t even give a crap if people say that I didn’t earn it, but Amy didn’t earn her title shot against Delia… yet she got one and won.  So why can’t this situation be the same.

So Roxi this is how things will go down Sunday night.

I want you 100% focused… I don’t care if you have friendship issues or can’t keep you pissed off wife on a leash, I need and want you focused and ready to kick some ass and make this match memorable.  However, if you can’t do any of these things then I won’t hesitate in taking her out and beating the shit out of you.

Hell I’m going to do it anyway… and I will take the Internet title from you at the same time.

I may have blown my opportunity at Mayhem In Morocco to have a brief case and choose any title I want, but I am not going to blow this opportunity Sunday night.  So I hope you are prepared and ready, because I am on mission to kick your ass and take the Internet title away from you.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino