Author Topic: Who needs friends... when its all business.  (Read 269 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Who needs friends... when its all business.
« on: May 29, 2015, 08:00:59 PM »
 17th May 2015
Climax Control - 114
Salle Omnisports Hacène Harcha
Algiers, Algeria

It was the perfect opportunity, though the odds stacked against me… Jessie Salco vs Mercedes Vargas vs Mikah vs me… Amy Marshall… to face off against Raynin on the next show for the Bombshell championship.  It was a perfect set up – well in my eyes it was a perfect set up for me and continue my journey on the world title scene.

However, things weren’t to be…

Jessie breaks it up!

Amy is ushered back to her corner, Jessie rushes in to break up a second attempt by Mercedes. Tired of the constant interruptions, Mercedes rises to confront Jessie and is punched in the face for her troubles! Holly Wood quickly rushes to intercede, but the Bombshells ignore his orders and begin to brawl. Both with a double fistful of hair, they collapse to the mat! As Holly does his/her best to break up Mercedes and Jessie, Mikah grabs

Jessie and Salco surprises her with a low blow!

Simone: Piss the Heavy metal Maiden off and THAT'S what happens!

Mikah sinks down as Holly who has finally separated Mercedes and Amy forces Jessie from the ring! Mercedes, the legal woman in the ring, goes up top to take full advantage, when suddenly Veronica Taylor is out at ringside! She jumps up on the ring apron and shoves Vargas off of her perch and Mercedes crashes on the mat!

Adams: Holly didn't see it! She was busy trying to keep Amy and Jessie out of the ring!

Veronica dashes out just as quickly as she entered, and Mikah quickly grabs Mercedes and hits the The Mikahangelo! She covers her!

Amy and Jessie get in to break it up...

3!

Simone: It's over! Mikah wins!

Adams: With help from Veronica Taylor!

The bell rings and the crowd boos as Jessie and Amy are fuming at having narrowly missed the outcome!

Justin: Here is your winner, and granted the championship match next week -- MIKAH!

A few moments after the bell sounded, Jessie and I looked at each other dumbfounded that we couldn’t get there in time, as Jessie slaps the mat in frustration, as I look around to see Veronica making a hasty exit after her unsurprising interference in the match, costing Mercedes her chance at winning something and making their feud a little less thrilling for everyone.  Turning back, I look at Jessie and give her a small smile, who shakes her head, who still couldn’t believe what had happened, before turning my attentions to Mikah, who snuck in and shocked everyone and got the win.

“God Damn it!”

I shook my head before climbing out of the ring, as I waited for Jessie to join me.  No doubt feeling the same way as myself – I was annoyed and angry but it was mostly at myself.  I knew that I was focused on beating Mercedes and Jessie, but I never factored in Mikah and she just strolled in, won and is now the number one contender to Raynin’s belt.

Heading up the ramp I turn my back on the celebration that is going on inside the ring and continue on with Jessie close by, as we enter the backstage area with Jake and Shane greeting Jessie and commiserating with her.

“Well done out there… just a shame about the result.”

I say to Jessie.

“Thanks and you. Obviously no hard feelings over breaking pins etc…”

Jessie asks.

“Nah.”

I shake my head as we share a quick hug, as Scott Oliver bounds over and see the hug.

“Made up then?”

He questions.

“We never fell out.”

Jessie says cocking her head.

“Oh”

Jessie shakes her head.

“Lets go boys.”

Jessie, Shane and Jake leave, leaving Amy and Scott and alone.

“We never broke up as friends, yes we had moments in the match but its competition and we know our boundaries.”

I explain to Scott.

“So how much was Mikah winning a surprise?”

“Big… I think we didn’t take her seriously.”

It was true; I was more focused on Mercedes and Jessie than Mikah.

“We?”

Scott again questioned.

“Come on… I can’t be the only person who didn’t Mikah as a threat… I doubt Mercedes or Jessie did either.”

I shrugged.

“So what now for you and your plans?”

“I don’t know… from now its tough to get back on the world title scene. But I could always interject myself next week and show that I’m not ready to give up.”

I let out a small sigh, before walking off and away from Scott Oliver, as I made my way back to the changing room, to shower and change and contemplate my future plans and the future.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

20th May 2015
Tunis, Tunisia.

The scene opens up inside the 4 star Tunisia palace hotel lobby, in obviously Tunis, Tunisia, where we see Amy Marshall appear in the lobby, as she heads straight to the elevators and presses the button.

“Excuse me… but are you staying here?”

The security guard approaches Amy and speaks in broken English.

“I’m here to see a friend… in room 70.”

Amy speaks slowly and to the point.

The security guard nods, understanding where Amy is going, as the doors open and Amy steps in and presses the button for the short ride to the floor she wants.  A few moments pass and the lift stops on the floor.

Stepping out of the lift, Amy looks at the plaque on the wall.

ß--- 51-60  / 61 – 70 ----à

Following the directions, Amy arrived at the door and lighting knocked on it, with a few seconds pass before the door swings open to reveal ‘The nobody’ Kris Halc.

“Hi”

Amy said with a smile, as Kris holds the door open allowing Amy into the room, which Amy obliges and closes the door behind her.  Taking a seat on the bed, Amy waits for Kris to appear, as she spots the Internet title on the bed.

“So where do you fancy going??”

Amy asks.
“I don’t mind.”

Kris responds.

“I saw a place El Walima just around the corner from here… looks like the have wine and beer. I don’t know how tasty they will be.”

Amy shrugs, as she picks up the Internet title and places it on her knee and admires it for a bit.

“We will just have to find out.”

Kris says continuing what he’s doing in the bathroom.

“Yeah.”

Amy looks down at the Internet title on her knee, tracing the wording and the decal with her finger, as wicked idea’s popped into her head.

“Ready?”

“Huh…. Yeah.”

Amy snapped out of her daydream, as she slid the title from her knee and looked up at Kris and smiled.

“What are doing?”

Kris asked suspiciously.

“Just thinking…”

Amy stood her feet.

“About?”

Kris asked.

“Nothing much… was just admiring your title and just general thinking.”

Amy said with another shrug, as she headed towards the door.

“Ok…”

Kris smirks, as he also heads towards the door, picking up her wallet in the process.

“So where is this place?”

“Just follow me.  I hope I can find it again.”

Kris chuckles, as he and Amy head out of the hotel room and begin the short journey from hotel to the restaurant.  Along this short journey they spoke about the up and coming six-man tag team match against Despy, Shipman and Gabriel and their preparations. The scene fades out on Amy and Kris finding the restaurant and sitting down and begin to read the menu.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

24th May 2015
El Menzah Sports Palace - Tunis, Tunisia
Climax Control 115

The scene opens backstage where we see Amy Marshall pacing back and forth mumbling to herself, as she keeps half an eye on the TV next to her, as she ponders about what she was about to do and the possible consequences of her actions.

However, while thinking about the down points, there were always the high points and the possible career defining moments.  Looking over to the TV, Amy notices that the match is coming close to finishing, where she stands at the curtain and waits for the for the main bell.

…Lucy is back on her feet on the outside but Keira takes her out with a Springboard Cross Body before she can realize what’s going on whilst Roxi goes for a cover 1….2….3!!!!

The Bell rings, and Amy gives a nod…

“Here goes nothing…”

Justin: Here are your winners, the Bombshell Internet Champion Roxi Johnson and the Queen of the Hill Keira Fisher!

Moments after the tag team match, where Roxi and Keira won against The Angel Clan, the arena suddenly plunges into darkness, as the crowd murmur to themselves, as they wonder what is happening. Inside the ring, however, we hear something or someone hitting the mat hard.

Seconds later the light are back on and we see a masked Amy Marshall, standing mid ramp with the Internet title high in the air… as the crowd give a mixed reaction, not sure what is happening, while Keira looks down at her wife’s body before looking back up the ramp confused.

Amy smirks, as she blows a kiss towards the ring, before placing the Internet title down on the ramp, before turning and making her up the rest of the ramp and to the backstage area.

Unlike the last time, Amy had attacked a friend inside the ring and broke their arm, this time Amy wasn’t sick, however, she did briefly have second thoughts about turning her back on Roxi, however, it was needed to be done to advance in the company.

Once in the backstage area, Amy ignored those around who were shocked and appalled at what Amy had done, as she just headed down the corridor and into a changing room, as she planned her next moves carefully.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

28th May 2015
Alexandria, Egypt

\'user

The scene opens up in the harbour in Alexandria, Egypt, where we see Amy sitting alone in the harbour, as she watches the small fishing boats bob on the water taking in the warm Egyptian sun and the feel of the semi cool breeze.

It had been several days since Amy had betrayed Roxi Johnson and the feelings for what she had done hadn’t changed or dissipated and was still adamant that attacking Roxi was merely business.

However, before Amy could proceed any further with taking the Internet title from Roxi, there was the matter of Metal and Punk Connection taking on Natalie McKinley and Traci Patterson at Climax Control.

With the camera fixed on Amy, she looked at the boats bobbing in the sea as well as the distant building, she began to speak….

Right about now I could give one of those book of the dead quotes, act all mysterious, visit some silly little island with ancient statues, have slaves and pretend to have magic, but we all know that is phoney bullshit and frankly a little dull… which should be right up Necra’s alley.

Anyway… I’m going to bore you with that bullshit, instead its time to focus on me and of course Jessie, where we face off against a hastily put together team of Natalie McKinley and Traci Patterson.

What?

Were you expecting me to explain my actions last week and why what I did to Roxi Johnson?

Newsflash…

Already did it… so press rewind on your DVR’s and check out where I came out and explained why I did what I did.

Right now though… it’s all about the tag team match at Climax Control…

I can already hear Natalie McKinley already preparing to scold me for attacking Roxi and saying that she should is my friend and how I should of asked Roxi… sorry Natalie, but you need to focus on your own shit and not butt into my business and tell me what I can and can’t do…

You see Natalie, while much of my attention is on Roxi and her unstable psychotic wife, I haven’t totally forgotten my duties and facing off against the likes of you and Traci.  I find this match a good challenge in preparation for my possible match against Roxi in several weeks time.

You are strong, you are a great wrestler, highly respected and not exactly a cookie cutter Barbie, which is why I like you and which is why I have to beat you.  I know that you aren’t going to lie down easily because of that, you are like Traci and take no shit especially from their tag team partners.

I just hope that you are prepared for more disappointment because I am ready to move on from my disappointment of losing my rematch against Raynin and losing the match against Mercedes, Jessie and Mikah.

I know that Traci is used to a lot of disappointment…

Aren’t you Traci?

Your career here is full of disappointment… so while you have been placed with Natalie, it doesn’t mean that you will win this match… you already know how it feels to face off against MPC since you have lost the tag team titles to us previously and many singles matches.

So this one won’t be any different.

Sorry Traci, but Sunday night won’t be your night… whether you are partnered against Natalie, Raynin or even a Mean girl… you are and always will be a weak link.

I would like to wish you luck… but it isn’t going to happen.

Instead just hope and pray that we don’t embarrass you.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino