Author Topic: Fighting spirit.  (Read 267 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fighting spirit.
« on: May 15, 2015, 07:27:27 PM »
 {ooc: There was more to this rp… but when to copied and pasted something but I lost some of it.  Apologies for the shortness of this rp.}

Mayhem In Morocco
3rd May 2015
Salle Mohammed V, Casablanca, Morocco

…Amy gets to her feet first and turns to face Raynin only to discover that Raynin has rolled out of the ring to give herself some breathing room, Amy decides to not let the champ recover however and, whilst ignoring Drew, walks over to the ring ropes and attempts a Springboard Hurricanrana to the outside but like before Raynin catches her, Amy tries to fight off the Powerbomb attempt but it doesn't work this time as Raynin hits the Powerbomb….onto the ring apron!

The moment my back hit the hard unforgiving ring apron, I couldn’t breath and my movement were limited… and the pain echoed throughout the whole of my body… but I had to continue.

...Realizing that Amy's back is, obviously, vulnerable Raynin picks up the former Champion and hits her with a trio of Backbreakers, when Amy hits the matt after she's hit with the Backbreakers to see if she wants to continue and Amy is pretty adamant in her refusal to give up just set and Raynin goes for the cover once Drew backs off 1….2….and Amy kicks out.

Raynin shakes her head at Amy's refusal to stay down before she picks up Amy to attempt a follow up attack, however once again surprises her with a sit out jawbreaker stunning the champ once more but the move does even more damage to Amy's back based on the look of pain on Amy's face following the move, Amy eventually wills herself back to her feet but her obvious pain has given Raynin enough time to recover and the champion attempts to hit Amy with a running lariat but Amy ducks the attempt, spins her around and hits Raynin with a snap DDT.

The Adrenaline partially helped me to continue, as well as my desire to fight and capture the bombshell title. But every move I made – big or small restricted me and I wasn’t able to give each of my moves the desired effect or impact to Raynin’s damaged body.

Amy eventually wills herself back to her feet but her obvious pain has given Raynin enough time to recover and the champion attempts to hit Amy with a running lariat but Amy ducks the attempt, spins her around and hits Raynin with a snap DDT.

Despite the obvious fact that she is favouring her back Amy goes for a cover on Raynin 1….2….and Raynin promptly kicks out.

Drew asks Amy if she wants to continue the match and, once again, Amy is adamant in her refusal to lose the match that way, by now Raynin has got to her feet and, despite the obvious pain that she's in, Amy wills herself to her feet and grabs Raynin's arm before whipping her off the ropes and attempting a two legged dropkick on the rebound but Raynin sees the attempt coming and holds onto the ropes causing Amy to fall flat on her already injured back! Raynin realizes what just happened and says this before going for the pin.

Raynin: Amy, for the love of god stay down! This title isn't worth sacrificing your career!

I still fought on… as Raynin hit me with her arsenal of move and I hit her with mine, as we both kicked out each time, but many-wondered how I was still able to continue until I made the bold and stupid move of going for a Swanton bomb…

Amy reaches the top rope and takes a few seconds longer than usual to straighten herself up for obvious reasons, once Amy is balanced perfectly she leaps looking for a Swanton Bomb but Raynin gets her knees up on instinct causing Amy's back to crash into the knees.

Amy is still conscious but she can't get up on her own without causing more pain to her back, she crawls over to the ropes whilst insisting that she can still fight but Drew's seen enough and calls for the bell.

… And right there and then the pain blurred everything and as much as I tried to continue, my body refused and the referee stopped the match. As Justin announced the winner of the match…

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen for Amy Marshall's safety Drew Patton has chosen to end the match, therefore your winner and STILL SCW Bombshell Champion Raynin!

“Shit!”

Although perhaps a good thing the match was stopped, as the pain seared through me to the point where I couldn’t move, as the adrenaline began to fade, I looked up to the ceiling of the Salle Mohammed V arena for a few moments, until I saw Jessie, the EMT’s and… Raynin… check on me and help me onto the backboard.

“Are you ok Amy?”

Jessie asks, as she helps the EMT’s slide me out of the ring and onto a trolley.

“No”

I mutter, as I suddenly feel scared and claustrophobic and as the trolley is wheeled to the backstage area and towards the ambulance, as the fear finally hits me and I begin to panic.

“I… I… Get me off this… I can’t move… I can’t breath…”

“Is she going to be ok?”

“She is having a panic attack… give her some space.”

I claw at the Velcro and clips that hold me to the board tight, as my breathing becomes wild and ragged.

“Get… me… off…this.”

I fight for freedom, as the medics place an oxygen mask over my face, but I just pull that away, as one of the EMT turns and rummages through his medical kit and pulls out a vile and syringe.

“What’s that?”

“Just something to calm her down.”
“Amy calm down.”

The oxygen mask is back on my face, as I feel hands grip me and hold me down, as the EMT fills the syringe before removing any bubbles and then pushes the needle into my arm.

“I… don’t… need…”

The drugs hit my system and I instantly calm and I drift off…

From there the EMT’s continue to the ambulance with Jessie and they head to the nearest local hospital.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Thursday 14th May 2015
Algiers, Algeria
Vlog.

Jessie; I can’t even believe that you are in this match, not that I’m complaining, as you deserve to be in this match; in fact any title match, unlike a certain someone who I will be speaking about shortly.

Firstly I like to thank you for the support I had last week, I do really appreciate it.  You are such a good friend and a tag partner to have. I love and respect you a whole lot, however, I knew that at some point that we have to face each other again, and I don’t know about you, but I’m dreading it.

However, we both know what is going to happen, as much as I respect and love you, I have to get that (re)match against Raynin… and I have no problem stepping on you to get it. But I won’t be blaming you either if you do the very same thing or even use my recovering back to get ahead or even win the match.

Whatever happens Jessie, I hope we can remain friends.

Mercedes; I don’t know about you… but ding dong the Mean Girls are gone and you should be glad to be out of that stupid little group.  In my eyes you were held back and had too much pressure put on your shoulders to be ‘perfect and flawless’ and that’s why you lost the Roulette title… and look… as soon as the Mean Girls died… here comes a potential shot at Raynin.

But I’m not going to let you walk in and walk out of the match as number one contender… and I know Jessie is going to give it her all, but I am going to do the same, since I have nothing to lose…  And because I know you all too well… you will firstly mock and insult me for my short title reign.

But in my opinion, it was my first bombshell title championship and I can learn from that mistake and move on and make my next championship reign better and longer.  Though I doubt you will see it like that… but frankly your opinions mean fuck all after spending your time with those empty headed moron’s.

Also because I know you so well, you will no doubt zero on my back and exploit that, but guess what Mercedes… Raynin tried to put me down but I kept on going, so you see, I am hungrier and want a second chance.

And while Jessie is a tough cookie, you are the most dangerous of everyone in this match, but I won’t be fazed… and you will find you won’t have it all your way.  So good luck Mercedes because you will definitely need ot.

And finally…

Mikah!

Who are you?

Forgive me because I don’t know who the hell you are or what you have accomplished in SCW.  But from what I gather… a soccer mom who is bored of family life and want to try wrestling for a living and thinks she is the great thing in the world.  Well sorry to burst you little bubble here sweetie, but you are way out of your league in this match and you have absolutely no chance of getting a shot at Raynin.

And you are just another ordinary soccer mom wrestler.

In fact you shouldn’t be even in this match… you just here to make up the numbers and just be the whipping girl, as we beat and discard you from the match, as we focus on each other and what we are here for.

For you its just trying to make a name for yourself… stop getting bored… for the rest of us it’s winning and going onto face Raynin for the Bombshell title.

So here is an idea… why don’t you drop out of the match… go back to playing happy families… and let the real wrestlers do their jobs.

Got that?

Good.

Now lets put on a good show and watch when I become the number one contender again.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino