Author Topic: Fighting champion.  (Read 313 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Fighting champion.
« on: April 03, 2015, 08:11:12 PM »
  22nd March 2015 - Climax Control #109
Rudi-Sedlmayer-Halle
Munich, Germany

Amy sits up and pulls Delia to her feet but Delia grabs her head and drops down with a sit out jawbreaker! Both women lay on the floor, turning towards their corners and slowly crawling towards their partners. Both women simultaneously reach out and tag their partners in. Salco and Mercedes meet in the middle of the ring with Salco taking advantage, clubbing in heavier shots. Mercedes fires back with a hard right hand of her own, sending Salco rocking back but Salco jumps back in with a superman punch, knocking Mercedes against the ropes.

Adams: Mike Tyson would have been proud of that punch.

Salco moves towards the ropes, raising devil horns to the fans and head banging.

Simone: I think Jessie might be looking to end Mercedes!

Salco grabs hold of the top rope and springboards backwards as Mercedes steps in, looking for the circle pit, but Mercedes hits the canvas and Salco flies over her.

Simone: Quick thinking from Mercedes!

Mercedes gets back to her feet and lifts a hurt Salco to hers. She lifts her up in a reverse Death Valley Driver and drops her!

Simone: Black Rose Overdrive!

Mercedes hooks the leg and Drew drops down to make the count

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin: The winners of the match, Delia Darling and Mercedes Vargas.... THE MEAN GIRLS!

Simone: Mercedes Vargas and Delia Darling have defeated The Metal and Punk Connection...

Adams: Both Mean Girls left Blaze Of Glory IV without their title belts but now both women have got back on winning ways and put the Mean Girls back on the map!

Mercedes moves towards Delia, raising her partner’s hand, As Amy grabs Jessie and pulls her from the ring and checks on her, before looking up at Mercedes and Delia and shaking her head, before helping Jessie to her feet.

Ignoring the celebration from the Mean Girls, Jessie and I head towards the backstage area, where I sit her down, as Jake and Shane come along and check on her, as Amy paces a little until Scott Oliver comes along.  With Amy spotting him first, she heads him off and decided to make he first move.

“Before you even ask Scott… yes I have a few words about the match.”

”Uh ok…”
Scott says a little taken aback.

“Thanks.  Now what you saw out there… was a mean girls win… yes they lost virtually everything at Blaze of Glory and they are looking to get back to winning ways, but unfortunately for them… this would be the last time they win a match or any title in the future.

However, this loss isn’t putting a downer on my win at Blaze of Glory and Jessie’s future ambitions…. So watch for further mean girl losses and more wins for Jessie and myself.”

Amy turns and heads back to where Jessie, Jake and Shane are, as she checks on Jessie, who is pretty much over the shock of the Black Rose Overdrive.  Happy that she is ok… Amy heads back to the changing room to shower and change, before heading to the next stop on the tour.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

29th March 2015 - Climax Control #110
Dinamo Polyvalent Hall
Bucharest, Romania.

The scene opens back during Climax Control 110, where we see Amy standing backstage alone, as she watches Delia get her comeuppance, as Twisted Sister attacks her leaving Delia with a busted head and burns. The bombshell title sits on her shoulder, as she doesn’t have a match thus not wearing her ring gear.

“2 minutes Miss Marshall.”

A stagehand informs Amy of something, as Jessie approaches from behind.

“Amy wait.”

Amy turns to see Jessie.

“Hey… what’s up?”

Amy asks, keeping half an eye on the TV and the time.

“Sorry… I only just noticed you missed call and text.  Are you sure about going out there and issuing an open challenge?”

Jessie asked, concerned about Amy’s choices.

“100% sure. I rather not sit back and wait.  Unlike Delia… I would prefer to fight and prove myself… not sit on my ass and fight once a month.”

Amy said shaking her head.

“Ok…”

Jessie smiles and stands back, allowing Amy to continue, as the stagehand nods at Amy, as The Boogie Man by the hell freaks hits over the p.a and Amy places the mask onto her face and disappears.

Once inside the ring, Amy gave her thoughts about the attack on Holly Wood last week, as well as responding to Mercedes comments about Amy’s win being a fluke and getting help from Holly Wood.  Amy then moved onto the main reason for going to the ring…

Anyway...

As I said before I ranted on... I am also here to make an open challenge.

So Instead of just sitting around and waiting for management to book a number one contenders match or even someone to attack me inside or outside the ring... I am issuing an open challenge to everyone on the roster.

Come and get me.

The boogie man by the hell freaks hits over the p.a once again, as Amy drops the mic and then climbs out of the ring and towards the ramp, holding the bombshell championship high above her head, she smiles all the way up the ramp to backstage.

Once backstage, Amy lets out a deep breath of relief, as she looks around for Jessie, but she has disappeared.  Amy smirks knowing that she has done right, now just have to wait and deal with the fall out.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Thursday 2nd April 2015
Athens, Greece.

\'user

The scene opens up in the streets of Athens, Greece, where we see Amy jogging around the streets, as she did her weekly jog, as well as take in the sight and scenery of the country. And in this case in the debt ridden Greece, more specifically Athens.

Having already jogging around a few of the streets since leaving the Athens Cypria Hotel, Amy kept stumbling upon different attractions and sights, including the Church of Kapnikarea, where she stopped and checked out the building as well as have a quick break and a drink of water.

Taking a few moments to look at the church and take in the beautifulness of it, Amy turns and finds Kris Halc looking at Amy, as he sat on the small wall surrounding the small church.

“Kris… what are you doing here?

Amy said a little surprised.

“Admiring the views… how about you?”

“Um jogging…obviously.”

Amy said looking down at her hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants.

“So are you still up for the pre match ritual butt squeeze?”

Kris said with a smirk.
Amy chuckles as well as shaking her head.

“Maybe...”

Amy smirks, as she turns and continues her run, this time heading towards her hotel.

“”You aren’t flaking out on me are you?”

Kris shouted, as he reluctantly begins to jog and try to catch up with Amy.

“You agreed on twitter.”

Kris said.

“Oh chill out Kris…”

Amy said as she turns and jogs backwards for a few meters…

“I already said I would do it… “

Amy turns back and continues jogging.

“I can’t wait.”

Kris said with a grin, as he huffed and puffed a little.

“Yeah Yeah… you can’t get enough of my ass.”

Amy grinned, mocking Kris a little… although Amy didn’t mind the butt squeeze, though the squeeze only worked once… the second time Amy and Jessie lost their tag match against the mean girls.

“I see you Sunday.”

Kris stops jogging, just as Amy reaches her hotel.

“Will do.”

The scene soon fades out, as Amy enters her hotel, while Kris heads to where he was going, as Amy prepares to shower and change and to start to think about her promo for the match against Raynin.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Friday 3rd April 2015

Not to self - making an open challenge to the Bombshell roster, to make sure that I exclude certain people from getting them… but unlike Delia… I am a fighting champion and in this case, I’ve made my bed and now I will have to lay in it.

So when I heard that Raynin took up my offer… my first thought was… OH SHIT! … But you know what, it’s time to get over the fact that Raynin and Gothika are these big bad scary people who are unbeatable… Raynin is just like Delia – except for being a whiny little bitch… but instead being one tough cookie to beat.

But she could be beaten… and you can be beaten if I follow the same rules, as I did in the build up to the match against Delia at Blaze of Glory.

Head down, work out hard inside the gym and avoid all and any twitter drama, the good thing in all this is that you don’t have twitter, so instead its all gym work and forget who I am facing until this is released and when I step into ring with you at Climax Control.

So where do I begin…

The last time we saw you, Darknyss and Gothika you were having a pretty bad week… back at the tail end of February… screwed out of the bombshell tag team titles…in fact Jessie and I were screwed out of our rematch against you… however, that doesn’t seem so bad now, considering I’m now Bombshell champion.  You certainly agreed that it was Metal and Punk Connection that should have got the shot and thank you for trying to get to persuade Christian, but obviously it was never to be.

Anyway… it wasn’t all too bad for you… you beat Veronica, which is good… but since February a lot of things have changed and the mean girls only hold one title now, while I hold the Bombshell title, Natalie McKinley holds the Roulette title and Roxi Johnson holds the Internet title.

You see Raynin… I’ve beaten Delia Darling, she was undefeated for the best of a year, facing and beating you will be child’s play compared to the match I had with Delia.

Whether you were in the small minority that either was happy for me or though my win was pure luck… you know that I will be aiming to prove that my win was no fluke and that I will be living up to the supposed hype as Bombshell champion.

I am not going to let them or my haters down… you are going to have to prize this title from my cold dead hands if you somehow win.  But lets face it… you won’t win because my time as champion is not over. I refuse to have a piss poor run and disappoint everyone including myself.

So I’m going to send you packing with your tail between your legs, as you Gothika and Darknyss figure out what the fuck happened.

And if you want a reminder… I will gladly help.

It’s you losing.

So I hope you are ready… because I certainly am.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino