Author Topic: Im a champion!  (Read 306 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Im a champion!
« on: March 20, 2015, 08:40:00 PM »
 Blaze of Glory 4
Sunday 8th March 2015
Prismen
Copenhagen, Denmark

Delia scoffs and is ready to walk over to Holly once more, but Amy is on the apron now, and she catapults herself off with a Vaulting Cross Body to the back of the champion, swiftly knocking her down to the mat. She grabs onto the back of Delia's stocking cap, ripping it off for leverage. She pounds Delia's head into the mat several times, each time eliciting a loud cheer from the audience. Holly preens her nails for a second before rolling her eyes. She begins a half-hearted count, making it to "4!" before Amy lets go. Delia's nose is busted open and she is holding onto her face as she hollers in pain. Amy peels Delia off of the mat, and out of nowhere, she hits the Bad Girl! Delia is out cold on the mat as Amy drops down on top of Delia. Holly drops down for the count.

1!
2!
3!

Crowd: *SUPER POP!*

Justin Decent: Here is your winner and NEW SCW WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMY MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRSHALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Simone: She did it! Amy Marshall is our new champion!

Adams: I almost can't believe it, and I don't think Amy can either!

Justin Decent hands the World Bombshell Championship to Amy Marshall who hugs it to her chest. She practically drops down to the mat in shock, but she quickly composes herself. Amy raises the belt high above her head as she walks around the ring. The crowd roars in approval as she works each turnbuckle, getting the crowd behind her. She poses for the audience before going on to the next turnbuckle. As she works all six, she continues around the ring once before climbing out to the apron. She leaps down to the outside and slaps a few hands on the outside like a rock star as she works her way around. Inside of the ring, Delia begins to stir, turning over onto her stomach as she lifts herself up. She looks confused, causing Amy to smirk. Once Amy gets back to the ramp, she slowly walks up it backward, waiting for Delia to notice. Once she does, Delia furls her brows as she stares at Amy. Delia looks over to the timekeeper’s table. She looks to Amy who raises the belt up as if rubbing it in Delia's face.

It had been several years since I had been a world champion in a company, the top dog so to speak, but while it had been my proudest moment winning that title and against Trish, my title run however sucked. I lost most of my matches and I chose to forget this title run and push it to the back of my mind.

However, winning this one… would be more memorable more special… I had just beaten Delia Darling… someone who had an unbeaten streak of one year, someone who had more enemies than I have fingers and toes.

Backing up the ramp, I soak in the cheers from the fans, as I hear Delia scream out, as the realisation of what happened hits her, as security come rushing by me. Raising the title above my head I smile, before turning and heading into the backstage area forgetting the furore going inside the ring.

Once backstage… I hadn’t realise how many people were watching and cheering me on, as an around of applause, whoops and cheers greeted me from friends, staff and others, who patted me on the back, hugged and shook my hand.

As Jessie approaches me with a big smile on her face, as she was successful in her own match earlier on in the night against Twisted Sister.

“Congrats partner.

I smirk, as I turned around to see Jessie standing there with Jake and Shane next to her, moving in we shares a hug, as they all congratulate me.

“Thanks Jessie… sorry I wasn’t around to watch your match…”

I said with a shrug, hoping that Jessie would understand.

“It’s fine…. You had far more important things to worry about. Oh and that scream by Delia… I am using it for my ringtone.”

I laugh and shake my head, Delia’s scream was pretty fun, but painful to people’s ears.

“So how do you want to celebrate?”

I ask with a smile, shifting the newly won title on my shoulder.

“Someone say party?”

I look to the left of me, too see Jamie Dean standing alone with his classic cute smile and goofy shades.

“JAMIE!!”

I rush over and throw myself at him, as we share a hug and I plant a kiss on his cheek.

“What are you doing here? Where is Justin?”

I unload a few questions at him.

“Justin couldn’t make it, but he send his regards and wishes you luck. Although a bit late, but I thought I’d come visit, hang out and by the looks of it, party the night away with the new champion and Jessie, I’m not taking no for answer.”

Jamie said with an excited look on his face, as a stream of people continued to congratulate me.

“Sure why not.”

“Cutie 1 and cutie can come as well.”

Jake and Shane frown a little, but agree to come anyway, as they want to celebrate Jessie’s win against Twisted Sister.  With myself a little distracted, I didn’t spot Pussy Willow approaching from the side until it was too late.

“Amy… can I get a few words from you?”

“Look can I enjoy this moment with my friends and have some time to celebrate.  I promise I will talk to you next show.”
“Ok…”

Pussy let out a small sigh before smiling at Jessie, before trudging off a little dejected that she didn’t get her scoop.

“Right… I am going to shower and change and then I am all yours.”

I said, as I began to head back to the changing room, where all my stuff sat.

“Hurry on back.”

Jamie said, as I gave him a small smile, as I continue on back to the changing room, where I would take a moment to myself and even pinch myself wondering if all this was dream.  Showing and changing into punk patterned dress and a pair of black heels that matches the bombshell title, I was ready.  Returning to meet up with Jamie, Jessie, Jake and Shane, we leave the arena without watching the final match.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Thursday 19th March 2015
Munich, Germany.

A week after the big win, it still hadn’t really properly sunk in that she was Bombshell champion, not even after a week of relaxation, a few parties and being pampered by Jamie in LA, which was heaven.

And even after finding out that Jessie and Amy would be facing Delia and Mercedes in the main event of Climax Control, still couldn’t put a damper on Amy’s mood, as she travelled to Germany for the next round of the world tour.

Taking in the views of Munich and learning a few new words in German for the top of the show appearance at Climax Control, Amy began to prepare for the match but also having some fun at the same time.

The scene opens up in a local hotel, where we Amy getting to ready to head out of the hotel to meet up with a friend and then go onto a gig at a local club featuring various German punk bands and punk tribute bands.  With her hair in a tall Mohawk, very little make up and wearing jeans, converse’s, a black flag tee and leather jacket, Amy was ready to head out.

But first, Amy had to get her thought and opinions out about the up coming match against Delia and Mercedes at Climax Control.  Having written down her thoughts on paper, Amy grabbed her camera and set it up on the balcony giving the view of Munich behind her, and she pressed record.

No matter how many times I say it, there is never truly an end of the never-ending saga of facing the mean girls over and over and over and over again…  but this time around I am going to thoroughly enjoy this match.

Who could have predicted that the Means Girl reign of domination, would crumble in a single night, to just having the tag team titles around Veronica’s and Amanda’s waists… the sad thing is that none of you quit or went off into hiding.

Although seeing your faces through the night and hearing the scream of defeat is enough for me and for everyone in the bombshell division to remember in the future.  And guess what those faces of disappointment are going to be plastered all over your faces again, as Jessie and I make your month a whole lot worse.

You see Delia… you are no longer scare people and many no longer feel threatened around you, and now that I have knocked you off the throne, you are just like everyone else… fighting to make a name, fighting to get up that ladder and be noticed. You are just ordinary girl in the division with an ego and god complex.

You are nothing.

It must kill you that you have been knocked off your high horse by me… that’s what happens when you become too cocky and too complacent with your position in the company… hell pissing off the referee who is a friend, is a big mistake as you noticed at your cost.

Anyway… Sunday Night will be a repeat of Blaze of Glory, as you and Mercedes walk away with nothing once again.  You can scream and cry again and make yourselves look like sore losers again… but you need to woman up and accept that you stupid fucking morons are no longer the top dogs.

You hear that Mercedes…

Although… you Mercedes… you have talent and always have and I still don’t get why you are in the mean girls… you are a 1000% better than them… however, you are just like Delia and just got too complacent and Natalie took the Roulette title from right under your nose.

But as I said you no longer the top dog…  more wounded and needing to be put down… as I hold this bombshell championship title, I feel confident, I feel happy and I know that I can beat you.  Yes, I know it’s rare for me to beat you… I did it at least a couple of times in taking the Roulette title and defending it… so why should this situation be any different.

As I see it… you are threat to my title, which is pretty different from the usual, as I’ve always been a threat to you and any time you held a title, when we were in the same company, anyway this means that I have to step up my game because the last world title I held, it wasn’t a pretty title run and I refuse to let you or Delia ruin it for me.

I want to stick with this high I am on and I would love to see the mean girl continue on their downward spiral and unfortunately for you Delia and Mercedes… Sunday night Jessie’s and mine high will continue and you… you will continue with your downward spiral of disappointment.

Sunday night… the surprises will continue on coming.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino