Author Topic: Dream team!  (Read 282 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Dream team!
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:19:11 PM »
 Inception
11th January 2015
National Indoor Arena
Birmingham, England

Jessie and I knew that the numbers would be stacked against us when we first saw the Inception card – The Fallen, The Freakettes and Crystal Hilton and Jade Manendez-Arcador… and although weren’t so worried about Crystal, Jade and The Freakettes, there was however, The Fallen.  They never intimidated us, we saw them as a genuine threat to our tag titles and as if it wasn’t a massive surprise, they won as they pinned Felony of The Freakettes to get the win and claim the tag team titles. However, things didn’t exactly plan out… as we were barely tagged in and when we were, we had our asses kicked.  I don’t know if it was that our opponents had us scouted or we took them too lightly, whatever the case… The Fallen walked out of Inception as the new tag team champions.

*** Flashback ***

Rock Rose comes inside f the ring, and hits Jessie with a Big Boot to the side of her head. Marshall decides to take advantage of Jasmine being distracted, coming inside of her own. She leaps up onto Rock Rose's back with a choke hold. Rose turns around, trying to pull Marshall off of her back. Jade climbs onto the top rope, deciding to collide with both women, but Rose surprises her by catching her in mid air! She delivers a massive Powerbomb to Jade, and then lifts Marshall up onto her shoulders. Felony leaps off of the top rope for a Hurricanrana, completing their patented double team move, the Freakathon! Felony looks over at the carnage with a smile on her face as she proudly jumps up and down. Gothika surprises her by wrapping her arms around Felony's waist. Gothika rolls around the front and lifts Felony off of the ground, ready to hit a hard slam. She walks around, showing it off for the Fallen fans, but the crowd distraction allows Felony to roll out of Gothika's grip. Felony goes for a clothesline to her much bigger opponent, but Gothika side steps it. She flings Felony into the ropes, looking for a Clothesline of her own, but Felony ducks underneath it. She ricochets off of the ropes, and Gothika turns into a Spinning Crossbody from Felony, who hooks the legs as they land. Jasmine drops down for the count.

1!

Raynin darts into the ring, but Rock Rose levels her with a hard Atomic Drop!

2!

Crystal Hilton comes inside of the ring, but Rock Rose surprises her by scooping her up into a Side Slam, just as Jasmine's hand comes down for the...

3!NO!

Crowd: *POP!*

Simone: I... I thought this one was over, but... I almost can't believe what just happened!

Adams: Well believe it, Lindy!

Out of nowhere, Raynin reaches in and tags Gothika, refreshing her teams chances in this match. Crystal Hilton goes to Clothesline her to the ground, but Raynin ducks, causing her to smash hard into Rock Rose. An all out brawl soon erupts between all of the teams, and Jasmine seems to have lost control. She tries everything she can to break it up, but eventually the carnage spills to the outside. Raynin measures Felony up, and as she stands on her feet, Raynin runs up the second rope and catapults off with the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot kick to Felony that puts her down for the count! Raynin drops down and hooks the leg. Jasmine begins her count as the fans shout out in amazement.

Justin Decent: Here are your winners and NEW SIN CITY WRESTLING BOMBSHELL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... THHHHHHE FAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLENNNNN!!!

Simone: I... I still don't believe it! Most of these women put everything on the line here tonight, but only one team could walk out with those straps!

Adams: You couldn't be more right with that. We saw some impressive stuff from them, but it just seems that The Fallen were meant to continue their winning streak here tonight.

Darknyss slides inside of the ring, jumping up and down happily as Raynin helps Gothika to her feet. The three celebrate while everyone on the outside stops and looks inside of the ring in anger and confusion. The now former champions, Metal and Punk Connection stomp their feet, shouting out angrily in protest as The Fallen soak in every priceless reaction.

*** Backstage ***

Backstage our protests continued, as we followed Jasmine all the way from the ring to backstage, however, they were ignored as she threatened Jessie and I, before stomping off, leaving Jessie and I pissed off and title less.

“God fucking damn it!”

Jessie screams in frustration, as I grab a bottle of water and slide myself onto one of the crates.

“Sorry about tonight.”

I said looking down at my boots, fearing what would come next.

“You should be fucking sorry… you had one damn job and you fucked it up.”

Jessie grabs a bottle of water and launches it against one of the while walls, as Jessie she screams and kicks one of the crates.

“Feel better for that?”

I said looking up at Jessie, and for perhaps once it was I that was cool and calm and not shouting and screaming.

“I... I sorry. I didn’t mean to take it out on you. It isn’t your fault… it’s both of ours.”

“It is and it’s ok. I find it strange though, that I’m usually the one angry and pissed.”

I said, as Jessie smirked.

“Ha yeah… I don’t know why… think it’s more down to frustration.”

“How about venting your frustration in the rematch we are owed.”

I suggested, as Jessie’s eyes lit up and she suddenly remembered that we had a rematch clause. However, with the Blast from the tournament coming up, we would have to wait, as we competed in that tournament.  As I hopped off the crate that I sat on, Jake, Shane and Rocky Mountains all in unison appear around the corner, as Jessie goes in for a hug with Jake and Shane, as Rocky Mountains by passed them and came to me.

I smile at Jessie, as she, Jake and Shane exchanges a few words.

“Don’t worry Jessie I got this.”

I said sarcastically.

“Sorry Amy… “

I shake my head, as one day I really need to walk away from interviews after tag team matches and see how Jessie likes it. I turn to look at Rocky Mountains.

“Yes.”

I said expelling some air.

“Just to get your final thoughts about your loss to The Fallen and losing the tag team titles.”

MRM asked.

“Ok… what do you want to hear exactly?”

I asked before continuing.

“Do you want to hear that’s their win and our loss is only a blip, that they caught us off guard and once we are granted our rematch, we will take back what is ours.  To Gothika and Raynin… since your return it has been filled with mixed fortunes and tonight you got lucky…but when we are granted our rematch… Jessie and I will be ready this time and we take those titles back and make us three time tag team champions.”

I finish with those words and walk away, as I head back to the MPC changing room, where I would shower and change before watching the rest of the Supercard and prepare to head back to the US in a few days.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

A few days after Inception, everyone went back to the US including myself to relax, recuperate and prepare for the full world tour that would begin in Scotland before moving to Ireland. In that week I spent much of the week with different friends, as I hung out with them as I aimed to forget Inception and enjoy myself.

And a week later, Joshua and I travelled to Scotland; even though we weren’t booked it was a good chance to scout people who could be possible partners and possible future opponents in present and future rounds of the BFTP tournament.  However, it wasn’t all-serious as we took in the culture and sights of Glasgow, Scotland as we tried to figure out the accent and lingo, plus what was in haggis and what haggis actually is.

Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a sausage casing rather than an actual stomach.

Even though the week was spent messing around and having some fun, there was an element of seriousness with training, scouting and watching Climax Control, to see who was partnered with who and who went out in the first round.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

26th January 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
Ibis Hotel

Beep beep

The scene opens inside the ibis hotel, where we see Joshua Acquin fast asleep on the bed, while Amy sits on the sofa bed next to the double bed with a robe wrapped around body from recently having stepped out of the shower, after a quick gym session.  Picking up her cellphone, Amy looked at her phone and read the text message.

JOSHUA ACQUIN and AMY MARSHALL vs BO DREAMWOLF and CRYSTAL HILTON

Amy jumped up in excitement as she dropped her cellphone and jumped onto the bed that Joshua was sleeping on.

“Fuck Yes… Joshua wake up.”

Amy shook Joshua.

“What…huh.”

Joshua said bleary eyed

“Sorry… but we’re partners for the blast from the past tournament.”

Amy said excitingly, as she got what she wanted.

“Great… but could you have waited until I woke up. You are like a child on Christmas day.”

Joshua said rolling over and trying to get back to sleep.

“Oh lighten up… I thought you would be happy… plus you can sleep on the flight.”

Amy said poking Joshua, a little disappointed that he didn’t share her enthusiasm.

“I am… but its 7am and it’s too damn early.”

“You will have to get up anyway… flight is booked for 11am and I’ll order you some breakfast.”

Amy said climbing off the bed, as she grabbed her suitcase and began to search for stuff to wear.

“Uh… ok ok… I’m up.  Coffee, bacon, scrambled egg on toast and OJ.”

Joshua slowly sits up, throws the covers off himself and walks over to the bathroom and disappears inside, as we can only hear the shower start up, as the scene soon fades out on Amy picking up the phone and dialled for room service, where she ordered food for herself and food for Joshua, before beginning to pack her stuff up as she prepared for the flight to Belfast in a couple of hours.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

29th January 2015
Belfast, NI

Ah yes… the wonderful Blast from the past tournament is back for the third year in row… and well its my third outing in this tournament and I believe for once I actually have a pretty decent partner…and well my partner is one of my best friends and someone I have known for many years… Joshua Acquin.  Our friendship goes back many years and I 100% trust him and have faith in him to deliver us to victory not only in this match but also in this whole tournament.

Now that speculation has ended in who people have as their partner, we now find out whom we have as opponents and Sunday night our opponents are Bo Dreamwolf and Crystal Hilton…

A mighty strong team and a team that isn’t going to be easily beaten inside the ring Sunday night…  Firstly Bo Dreamwolf… a man who keeps to himself pretty much and has respect from everyone within the company, however, as Bo should know… all respect goes out of the window and all I have to say that Bo should watch out of Joshua… because Joshua is readying himself to kick some ass.

I don’t know if I was surprised or a little disappointed at the fact that my opposite number is Crystal Hilton… I had already faced you at Inception a few weeks back, and I was really hoping to face off against someone like Melody, Roxi or Misty… nothing against you Crystal, I just hoped to avoid you.

Anyway… I’m going to give you a free shot and say… mock me, mock Jessie and mock MPC for our failures at losing the tag team titles at Inception and our rather lacklustre performance… I know that we didn’t give you a good fight, however, I will guarantee you that Sunday night there will be no lacklustre performances or messing around with tagging… I will be 100% professional and focused on winning this match and tournament.

So good luck everyone and lets have a good first round and you guys can watch Joshua and I walk into the next round of the tournament.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino