Author Topic: home sweet home.  (Read 284 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
home sweet home.
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »
 Violent Conduct II
14th September 2014
Desert Sun Stadium
Yuma, Arizona

Metal and Punk Connection vs. The Mean Girls (Liz Smalls & Veronica Taylor)

Veronica grabs Jessie by the tights and drags her back into her own cradle with a handful of tights!

Adams: Tights!

Liz grabs Veronica's free arm for added leverage!

3!

Simone: NO!

The bell rings and the crowd boos viciously as Amy jumps in and argues vehemently with Jasmine while Veronica and Liz jump up and down, embracing one another!

Justin: The winners of the match ... and NEW SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions ... THE MEAN GIRLS!

The crowd boos as Jessie joins Amy in pleading the case to Jasmine but the referee is powerless, as she did not see Veronica's rule infraction! Jasmine steps away from them and takes the belts and goes to present them to the new champions, when Jessie and Amy dropkick both Veronica and Liz through the ropes! The crowd cheers!

Adams: Boy Amy and Jessie are not taking this loss lightly!

Simone: As well they shouldn't! They were robbed! Plain and simple!

Liz and Veronica slowly get to their feet and Amy and Jessie sail over the top rope and crash right into them, laying them out! Amy and Jessie then climb back inside of the ring and they grab the tag title belts and raise them high and the crowd rallies their support!

Taking in the cheers, we knew that it would be a harder battle taking the tag titles back off the mean girls, which would mean that this war would continue on, which meant killing more my brain cells as Veronica harps on about how pretty she is and Lizzy’s uneducated musings.

Dropping the tag titles in front of the ref, Jessie and I climbed out of the ring and past the recovering mean girls.

Jessie and I did our best to out wrestle and out smart them, but as usual they played with the limit of the rules and cheated and won… all the while Jasmine saying she never saw the infringement.

Heading up the ramp and into the backstage area, Jessie meets up with Shane and Jake as they share their commiserations with her, as I sit on a packing crate with a bottle of water.

“Do you mind if we head back to the locker room?”

Jessie asked, as took a swig of water.

“Sure.”

Jessie smiles, as she, Shane and Jake then begin to head back to the locker room, I knew that they had an early flight to the UK for some metal gig. As soon as they are out of view, Scott Stoner appears, as does Gabriel Asar.

“Hey gorgeous.”

I smile at the face of Gabriel, who heads towards me, wearing his ring gear as he prepares for his match in a short while, however, with Scott Oliver in the vicinity, he thinks that I was speaking to him, but his face drops when he sees Gabe joining me.

“Well well well… I was expecting one of you vultures to appear… I suppose you want thoughts and opinions about the tag title match?”

“I sure do”

Scott said with a big smile.

“No surprise there then… are you ready?”

I asked.

“Yes Ms. Marshall.”

Scott said as he gave his cameraman a swift nod and he was ready.

“As you can tell Jessie and I aren’t surprised that you guys went outside the limit of the rules again.  Its becoming less and less of a surprise to be honest… but congrats on your first… and last win.

Jessie and I will cash in our rematch and we will take them back… its suck a shame that my demands count be altered any more from the no outside interference rule.  Anyway… keep those titles close and keep them warm. They will be coming back to MPC.”

I slide off the crate and turn to Scott.

“Now if you excuse me, I want to watch in his match and cheer him on.”

I give a small smile, before Gabe and I wander off to talk and prepare him for his match.

~ An hour later ~

An hour later, after Jessie and I lost the tag titles and Gabriel attempted to catch the Roulette title in a four match, only to get a concussion for his troubles. Entering the changing room, I hear my cell ring off, but choosing to ignore it, I help Gabe to the sofa and give him a drink before turning on the TV. I then head over to my back and rummage through to find my cell phone.

Once finding it, I press one single button and I see 20 missed called from one number – my dad.

I drop my cell to the floor as if it had shocked me, I slowly move away, as the color drains from my face.

Gabe turns in his seat and sees me leaning now against the door, pale as hell and shaking.

“What’s wrong?”

Gabe slowly gets to his feet, and comes over and holds me.

“What happened?”

Gabe asked.

“I… I have… 20…missed calls”

“So?”

“Last time… I… I… had that many calls… someone died. I don’t want to ring back.”

I stuttered, as the pain of receiving the phone call to say that my ex finance had died flashed back into my drama filled mind.

“Its alright.”

Gabe said as he turned and grabbed my cell off the floor, and instead of handing it back, he pressed a few buttons and the first of many messages begin to play.

”umm Amy… can you ring me or your mother back.  Its Mary, she was involved in a hit and run. She has been rushed to hospital… it looks bad.”

The message ends.

“Oh god oh god… I don’t know what to do?”

I feel numb as tears begin to stream down my face. At lease she isn’t dead.

“What you are going to do is, pack up your bits here and at the hotel and book a flight to Juneau and be at your sisters and family’s side.”

Gabriel said calmly as he me and looked into my eyes.

“What about you?”

I questioned.

“I’m fine… its just a headache. Go… be with your family.”

I wipe my tears and hug Gabe, as I rushed around packing my stuff up in the changing room, before giving Gabe a quick kiss on the lips, I rush out of the changing room, where I am instantly on my cell phone talking to the local airline to book a last minute ticket, before rushing to the hotel to shower and pack before rushing to the airport, where I speak to my mom and dad before getting the last flight to Juneau.

*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*

15th September 2014
Juneau, Alaska
Barlett Regional Hospital
Time: 9am

After a 10-hour restless flight from Yuma, Arizona to Juneau, Alaska, the trip from plane, through the airport, to the exit seemed like forever, even the taxicab ride to the hospital felt like hours.  The fear of losing my sister made me sick to my stomach and I would feel even worse if I couldn’t be at her side if the inevitable happened.

Arriving at the hospital with all my bags, I got the directions to the Critical Care Unit, where I rushed to the elevators and then out of the elevators and to the unit, where I saw my mom, dad and my other sister Katherine and a couple of Mary’s friends.

“Sorry, I got here as soon as I could.”

I said as I dropped my bags next the chairs away from the doors, as my parents and Katherine stood to their feet and we all hugged.

“What’s happening?”

I asked, as I pulled away to see the bags underneath my parents and sisters eyes from the lack of sleep and from the crying.

“She is currently in surgery, but as soon as she comes out, they will put her on this floor.”

My mom explained, as she looked over the CCU.

“How long has she been in surgery for?”
I asked with the million questions.

“Coming up to thirty minutes.”

Dad said checking the clock on wall and probably not for the first time.

“So what exactly happened?”

I questioned Mary’s two friends.

“We were out celebrating Penny’s birthday and as we crossed the road to go to the next bar, this idiot who was clearly drunk didn’t see us and just hit Mary. He didn’t stop, just kept driving.  We managed to get a number plate and make of the car and told the police who arrive on scene.”

The male friend explained.

“Fucking assholes.”

“Amelia!”

Mom said glaring at me.

“Uh sorry.”

I said with an apologetic shrug, as I yawn and brush my messy hair from my face.

“You look shattered, everyone does.  Here is an idea, why don’t we take it turns to sit at Mary’s bedside and if anything happens just ring and we will be here within 15 minutes.  I will stay here… you lot disappear and get something to eat and then sleep.”

Mary’s two friends nod in agreement, as I shake my head in agreement, as I had barely anything to eat and any sleep on the flight, while mom shook her but not before suggesting getting a coffee and a breakfast for my dad, who in turns accepts the offer.

Mary’s friends and myself, head towards the hospital exit, while mom gets the coffee and breakfast for dad.  With my bags in tow I grab a taxi and head into town back to my apartment for the much-needed snack and sleep, as I wait for a phone call, if any.

*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*

<Center>Main Event...

SCW BOMBSHELL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
JOANNE "THE JERSEY DEVIL DIVA" CANELLI and VERONICA TAYLOR © vs THE METAL AND PUNK CONNECTION (Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco)</Center>

~~Wednesday 19th November 2014

A month is a long time in terms of wrestling, a lot of things happen and a lot of things change, especially during and after Violent Conduct. At the time I chose to ignore the wrestling aspects of my life to focus on my family for several weeks, so that meant sitting at sisters hospital bed for a few hours a day, it also meant very little sleep and eating through worry.

So after a couple of scares, my sister began to make good progress, coming out of the ICU and onto a normal ward, where they would lighten the anaesthetic, eventually my sister waking up. Although not 100%, she was well enough to go back home with my parents, which she is on strict bed rest with rehab every couple of days.

So with my sister on the mend, I have been itching to get back inside the ring, and aside from spending lots of time with Gabriel, I have also been back inside the gym getting prepared for whatever will be thrown at me.

And guess what is thrown at me on my return…

A rematch for the Bombshell tag team titles, although at first I wasn’t sure if Jessie could be my partner after her apparent rematch at High Stakes, it is actually possible and unlike Cynthia Warren I won’t be letting my partner down.

So… The Metal and Punk Connection are back against…

Veronica Taylor and Joanne Canelli…

I actually saw that match to determine who would be Veronica Taylor’s unfortunate partner, and I was glad I wasn’t in that match. Fuck being Veronica partner and from what I’ve seen… its really a bum deal.

So listen up Joanne…  while it appears that you have settled into the role as tag team champion with Veronica and being her bitch, deep down you are miserable.  You can’t deny it, because its etched on your face and everyone can see it.

I may be totally wrong, but here is the thing, while Jessie has already said this at High Stakes, I am going to reiterate the point.  You can get out of this stupid partnership and just either lay down and let myself or Jessie pin you or it takes just one simple step back from the ring apron and leave Veronica to battle it alone.

However, if you don’t decide to screw over Veronica… because I know she would do it to you, if she had the opportunity. Then Jessie and I are going to give you a much better match then what you had at High Stakes.

Cynthia was the weak link and she will be always the weak link in any future tag teams, unlike myself, I am itching to get back in the ring, so when I enter the ring I will run riot and Joanne, you will be the main target since you are the weak link.

So to your partner… I pretty much thought that this whole Mean Girls vs the locker room would die down and end, but it never really has and in some way, as harsh as this sounds, I was glad my sister was taken to hospital.  It gave me a chance to get away from you and mend my dying brain cells…

You see Veronica… this whole look at me, I am pretty crap… is played out and I think pretty much everyone is sick to death of it.  You are no long unique, the mean girls have competition. If you hadn’t noticed, there have been three recent additions to the roster that claim to be mean girls/nasty rich bitches blah blah blah etc… etc…

You, them, Delia are all unoriginal and outdated and by the time Jessie and I get done with you Sunday night, you will be nothing more than a smear beneath our boots.

The downfall of the mean girls has begun, first you, then Mercedes and finally Delia, when someone has the balls to take her out.

I hope you are ready… because I am here and I’m taking no shit.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino