Author Topic: this sucks and you suck.  (Read 281 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
this sucks and you suck.
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:19:37 PM »
 {ooc: Apologies for the poor quality of my rp.}

CLIMAX CONTROL 91
17th August 2014
Del Mar Arena
San Diego, California

Necra once again turns her focus to Jessie as she gets pulled out of the corner. Necra ducks under her arm while crossing both of Jessie's arms in front of her. Necra jumps off the ground and looks to connect with her signature The Mummification. However while in mid move, Amy springs off the ropes and catches Necra with a tomahawk chop to the top of her head. Necra lets go as Amy and Jessie begins to double team Necra in the corner. Referee Drew is trying to get control of this match right as Necra goes for the ride following a double flapjack. Vixen slides back into the ring but receives another double flapjack for her trouble. Necra slowly gets up to her feet as Amy connects with a double knee face breaker type move followed by a running somersault neck breaker. Amy then baseball slides Vixen out of the ring as Jessie moves into the pin.

Adams: HOLY HOBGOBLINS!

Simone: There is no way Necra can kick out now.

Drew slides into the ring and pounds the mat for the three. He signals for the bell as Amy and Jessie begin to celebrate.

Ding ding ding

Justin Decent: Here are your winners.... Jessie Salco, Amy Marshall...The Metal and Punk Connection.

Taking our time to celebrate our big win against Vixen and Necra, Jessie and I soak in the mix of cheers and jeers, as our opponents retreat to the backstage area, leaving only us, the fans and cameras before they cut for the end of the show.

After the all too brief celebration, Jessie and I head back to the backstage area, where Shane and Jake greet us, as Jessie, Shane and Jake share a hug.

“Congrats guys.”

Jake said with a smile.

“Thanks Jake.”

Jessie replied, as she and I shake hands on a job well done.

“I can’t believe that we just beat Vixen and Necra.”

I said shaking my head in disbelief.

“Couldn’t of done it without you and I think we should say a few words about our victory tonight.

Jessie said with a smile, as she saw Scott Stoner heading there way.

“Good idea.”

And no sooner had Scott arrived on scene, Jessie and I pounce on him and I give our victory speech to the camera.

”I find it strange that in singles competition, Vixen and Necra are unbeatable, but come tag team action, they can be beaten.  However, considering the current battle against the mean girls, we won’t rub the win into Vixen’s face because of the unity and NXT commeradery.  However, we proved to Necra that she is all talk and any mind games she tried to play failed. We know how she works and used that against her.  And now we have to focus on Mean Girls for Violent Conduct.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

||The Funeral||

Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park
Los Angeles, California   
Tuesday 26th August 2014
Time: 1pm

The scene opens up in the Pierce Brother Westwood Village Memorial Park on the outskirt of Los Angeles, where we go inside the small church within the ground of the memorial park, where we see a large congregation of people sitting and talking, until several pall bearers appear with a coffin resting on their shoulders take a few steps forward and are greeted by the minister.

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.' (Romans 8:38+9)”

The minister does a sign for the cross before turning and the pall bearers follow him to the alter, where they place the coffin down and turn and take their positions with their family.  Meanwhile the minister then set up an easel where he then places a large picture onto it.

This picture reveal that’s this is the funeral of Kevin Carter.

“We are gathered here to celebrate the life of Kevin, who has unfortunately been taken from us. Many including his family will miss him; friends will also miss him.  And although he made some interesting life choices, he will be cleansed and pardoned for his sins.  And now I would like to read a psalm.  So turn to page 2 and psalm 23.

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
there can I lack nothing.
He makes lie down in green pastures
and leads me beside still waters.
He shall refresh my soul
and guide me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake.
Though I walk through the valley of
the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and staff, they comfort me.
You spread a table before me
in the presence of those who trouble me;
you have anointed my head with oil
and my cup shall be full.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell In the house of the Lord for ever.

'The Lord is my shepherd' is comforting because it speaks of God being with us in death and grief. The Bible readings focus on God's care and the hope of eternal life. The sermon speaks of the Christian hope of life beyond death and relates it to your loved one.”

The minister take a moment and looks upon the mourners within the small chapel including, Amy Marshall who sat at the back of the chruch with Gabriel Asar, as well as Kevin’s mother, father and brother and then his former wife with their little girl.

“Now please bow your heads and pray with me…

Support us, O Lord,
all the day long of this troublesome life,
until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes,
the busy world is hushed,
the fever of life is over
and our work is done.
Then, Lord, in your mercy grant us a safe lodging,
a holy rest, and peace at the last;
through Christ our Lord.
(everyone) Amen.
This ask for God's presence with those who mourn and give thanks for your loved one's life

Is there now anyone, who would like to stand and give a reading.

And with that, Kevin’s mother stands to her feet and goes the podium and pulls out a piece of paper.

Although you are gone, I shall not say goodbye,
Although I shall not see you any more, I shall not cry.
Even though you are gone, I shall not fear,
As I know in my heart you will always be near.
I shall not say goodbye, as goodbye means the end,
And you have not left us, my son, our friend.
For when the next time comes that I will need you,
I shall know where to look.
I shall look everywhere you are,
In the pieces of you that are left behind.
As you are here in each of us,
In different ways you have moved us all.
You have taught us, your mother, father, brother, friends to love and be kind,
And you showed all others your compassionate side.
All our memories we have of you are kind,
They’re locked in our thoughts,
Keeping you in our minds.
And as long as you are in our thoughts,
As long as there is love and kindness around,
We will think of you, our friend, our son.
So on this sad day, I shall not say goodbye
Because you are here,
And will never go away.
So I bid you farewell, for someday,
We shall meet again.

“Thank you.”

And Kevin’s mother steps down and the minster returns and if there isn’t any further poems please repeat with the lords prayer…”

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.
For the kingdom, the power,
and the glory are yours
now and for ever.
(all) Amen.

The minister once more does the cross and before saying a further prayer, where he to commend the person to God's love and mercy…

“We now commit his body to the ground;
earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust:
in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life…”

The pall bearers returns, where they pick the coffin up and place it on the catafalque, where then the curtains close and the coffin disappears from sight in preparation for cremation.

And with that some music chosen by Kevin’s family play, as people soon file out of the chapel including Amy and Gabriel, where everyone begins to talk about their memories and where the wake is being held.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Amy Marshall Vlog
Date: 28th August 2014

Before The Mean Girls came to Sin City Wrestling nobody in a million years would have seen Misty, Roxi and myself team together, we would be most likely to be at eachothers throats and ready to kill eachother.  However, since the arrival of the mean girls, things have changed in Sin City Wrestling and not in a good way.  The thing is Misty should be sitting in retirement, enjoying her time away from the ring, while Roxi and I should be kicking eachothers and other’s ass. But unfortunately that isn’t happening, as we have to deal with a bunch of overhyped empty headed bimbo’s, who think everyone should bow down to them, which obviously will never happen.

So when Sunday night comes around, we have the hopes and the backing of the locker room, management and fans resting on our shoulders, as we prepared to do battle against Delia, Veronica and Mercedes.

While don’t exactly have the so called sisterly bond that the mean girls have, we have something called respect and a common enemy that we want to rid SCW of.

I trust Misy and I trust Roxi.

We will prevail and win.

And so it appears that the build up to Violent Condunct is all centered around the bombshell division at the moment and its for all the wrong reasons. The majority of us are here to wrestle either for the love or to be successful and perhaps make some money, but there are a select few who think that wrestling is high school all over again and have decided to bully others with their unfunny insults and their cheap intimdation tactics.

And those select few would be the mean girls…. and on Sunday night, Roxi, Misty and myself are facing off against Delia, Mercedes Vargas and Veronica Taylor.

Now don’t get me wrong this isn’t going to be an easy match, but Misty, Roxi and I will be ready to face any shit that the mean girls dish out and that includes the usual cheating.  Although thankfully Vixen is ringside as special guest commentator, but no doubt will help out if the mean girls try to pull a stunt.

Anyway onto the mean girls themselves

To Delia first and it looks like your little cheer squad is having a few problems at winning matches recently…  I guess it stems down to you not wrestling since Into the void, but also how shitty of a leader you are.  Not once have I seen a team meeting to discuss tatics or even have a sensible conversation that doesn’t relate to what someone is wearing or what they look like.

I guess Mark’s dick is getting in the way all the damn time to make some sensible decisions and talk to your fellow team mates.

Does that make me a jealous Janis or basic or ugly etc… etc.?

You may think so, but news flash Delia… I don’t give a shit what you or anyone else thinks… all your silly petty high school insults continue to bore the shit of out me. All your jokes, insults and snide comments are getting old and all I’m hearing these days is blah blah blah…

But you know what aside from you being all hype, being bullies and being a bunch of hypocrites… you are jealous of me.

Yeah I said it…

Everyone knows you fancy Gabe, but you can’t stand the fact that he hangs out with people you dislike, you can’t stand the fact that he is my boyfriend and he hates your shrivelled guts.

You wanted him but he never wanted a big dull mannequin…  yeah tell me that I could do better, but I don’t want better, I want Gabe and you can’t have him.

Now who is the jealous Janis?

So why don’t you move the fuck on and get over yourself and try to remove the ring rust you have developed from not wrestling for the past month…  Misty, Roxi and I will be getting on with our jobs of actually wrestling and winning CLEANLY.

And don’t give that bullshit that the mean girls do wrestle cleanly because everyone knows that is load of crap…

We will be watching our backs and we will make sure that your team of low rent Barbie leave Climax Control as losers.

And speaking of losers…

Veronica Taylor.

The former fat girl of the group… infact deep down you are still a fat girl and the stretch marks are there as proof.

Like Delia, you are also the most unoriginal of the mean girls.

Like I said to Delia all your insult don’t faze me and again I don’t give a shit what you think… your petty high school insults bore the shit of out me, including your lame jokes, insults and snide comments and all I’m hearing these days is blah blah blah…

Basic, masic, jealous Janis blah blah blah….

Why can’t you bitches just shut the fuck and fucking wrestle and wrestle cleanly… god I am starting to sound like you…. A broken fucking record about stupid shit, but you know what – I am no longer going to focus on that, but instead I am going to focus on beating your skinny ass all over the ring and we will be ready for anything and we will walk away victorious from this match.

Like it or not… the mean girls won’t their way…

And finally Mercedes Vargas…

To be honest I have nothing else to say to you…  we have said so much to each other that we will be rehashing the same old stuff, but I have a feeling that you will kill some of the remaining brain cells and use some of the same stupid insults that Delia, Lizzy, Holly and Veronica use.

But I feel sorry for you…

I feel sorry for you because they are leeching off you and you don’t even realise it… they have brainwashed you so much, that you have become dumb as them.  You still have your wrestling ability but your personality is a pile of shit and frankly boring.

At one point I respected you… but now since you sold out to the mean girls… you mean nothing to me and lost all respect.

But I suppose you don’t give a shit about that and you are too focused on winning this match, which I can’t fault you for.

I just hope you don’t degrade yourself to helping Lizzy, Holly, Angelica or Tessa to interfere in this match.

I’ll see you Sunday Mercedes and good luck.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino