Author Topic: Farewell lover.  (Read 297 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Farewell lover.
« on: August 15, 2014, 08:13:28 PM »
 Climax Control 089
3rd August 2014
The Redwood Empire Ice Arena
Santa Rosa, California

Jasmine begins to count as both ladies are still out. Meanwhile, Angelica as managed to steal the attention from Liz as Jessie begins to chase her. Liz uses the distraction to dig into her purse at ringside and pull something out. Angelica passes Liz again as she sticks a leg out to trip Jessie up. The trip works as Jessie smashes her head into the steel steps. Liz takes the opportunity to put furry hand cuffs on Jessie and handcuff her to the ring post.

Adams: Genius, pure genius.

Simone: Oh I knew these two broads couldn't win cleanly.

Adams: What are you talking about Liz just took out Jessie?

Simone: Vintage Mean Girls.

Angelica dangles the key in front of Jessie as she just realized what has happened and tries to get the key. Angelica walks away from Jessie as she hops up on the far side of the ring apron and gets the ref's attention. Angelica is arguing that Amy smells very bad. The distraction works as Liz connects with the Legend Maker across the back of Amy. Liz manages to roll Amy over onto her back then drapes Veronica's arm across Amy's chest. Angelica quickly hops down off the ring apron as Liz is beating the hell out of Jessie. Jasmine drops to her knees and counts the three.

DING! DING! DING!

Justin Decent: Here are your winners, Liz Smalls and Veronica Taylor....The Mean Girls.

Laying on the mat listening to the Mean Girls entrance theme made me sick to my stomach. I knew that we should have won, but because of the usual interference and cheating from the mean girls… they fluked there win with Liz Smalls hitting her finisher on me and pinning me.

Rolling myself onto my front, I look up to see a couple of refs and backstage workers around Jessie as they try to remove the handcuffs.  Shaking my head and slapping the mat in annoyance, the mean girls are getting too cocky and more annoying and something had to be truly done.

Pushing myself up off the mat, I climbed out of the ring, just as they free Jessie.  We both look at each other knowing that we were both neither to blame, only the mean girls and their cheating ways.

As we headed up the ramp, Misty music hits over the p.a, where she appears and then passes us on her way down to the ring.  Jessie and I briefly look back wondering what she was doing there, but instead of waiting at the top of the ramp, we disappear backstage, and where we prepare to watch what Misty has to say.

And what Misty had to say, was that she was returning because of the Mean Girls. The mean girls are destroying what Misty built when she first came to Sin City wrestling and now she is back to rebuild the division. And end the end of the day, she was returning to put a stop to the mean girls and their mockery of the division.

However, with her intention declared, the mean girls decide to show and mob attack her with Tessa, Angelica, Veronica, Liz, Mercedes and Delia all getting various shots in, including a baseball bat shot to Misty’s.

Not being able to watch any more, Vixen, Electra Styles, Zuri Justice and Roxi Johnson rush past. With Jessie and I also coming to Misty rescue, where we all brawled until we are separated by security and the mean girls quickly make their cowardice exits, leaving only the rescuers of Misty inside the ring.

Once the coast is clear, Vixen and Roxi check on Misty, as the rest of us make sure there isn’t any further signs of the mean girls before returning to the backstage area and going our separate ways.

”Cheaters and Fluke are the only two words that I can describe what happened out there tonight.   Brag all you like, but your win is fucking tarnished by the fact that you had Angelica help you out.  Next time you won’t have Angelica, Delia and any other friend helping out, I will make sure of it.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Minutes after the massive confrontation between the Mean Girls and the few girls that actually want the Mean Girls gone, Amy entered the changing area, where she found her cell phone ringing, however, by the time she reached it, it stopped.  Going over to her bag, she pulled her phone from her bag, she noticed that she had 10 missed calls all from Kevin.

Frowning, she wondered what was urgent to ring that many times. Dialling his number back, a familiar voice that wasn’t Kevin’s answered.

“Hi Amy.”

“Hi… Tj.”

Amy said with a frown.

“What’s up?”

Amy continued.

“Its Kevin… there has been an accident.”

TJ said with a voice that was shaky before continuing on…

“He’s dead.”

Amy said nothing, as she expected this be a joke or something, but with no laughter to be heard only the background noise of a hospital p.a system, then it hit her.  Amy had felt as if someone just punched in her stomach so hard that she was about to throw up.

“When… how?”

Was the only two words that she was able to muster, before stumbling to find somewhere to sit down.

“An hour ago in downtown LA.  He was driving in his car, crossing a set of traffic lights, when a drunk driver hit him, which rolled his car several times before a semi truck hit and his car burst into flames.

Killing him…”

Amy quickly stood up and threw up in the plastic bin that sat by the door, before returning to her seat and trying not to cry for the sake of Tj.

“I am so sorry TJ, how are you holding up?”

Amy asked wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Umm. Ok I guess. I’ll no doubt be a blubbering mess when our parents arrive in a bit.”

TJ said in a lost little boy voice.
“Give them my condolences and I will also send some flowers as well.”

Amy said.

”Sure.”

“Thanks. And again I’m so sorry about Kevin.”

Amy said.

“Me too and sorry you had to hear the news this way.”

TJ unnecessarily apologised.

“Oh no… I rather hear it from you than from TMZ or some scummy paparazzi.”

Amy shrugged.

“Sorry about this, but I have to go. Mom and dad are here.”

And without saying goodbye, he hung up. I said nothing, due to the situation he was in. placing her cell down on the table, Amy just began to cry.  The only man she loved had died and although they hadn’t seen each other for a while, the hate over the break up melted away, leaving Amy heart broken once again, but also severely angry at the drunk driver.

Standing to her feet, Amy slowly grabbed her cell and bag and opened the changing room door to see Pussy Willow standing before her, but Amy shook her head and barged past her, where she then saw the mean girls celebrating their supposed win and instead of now feeling sorry for herself, it was now just hate and anger that filled her veins and she just wanted to go home and fall asleep and hope it was a dream.

Shaking her head, Amy just sped up and was virtually running towards the exit of the area, where she hailed a cab, which went straight to the hotel that Amy was staying at.

<Center> REST IN PEACE KEVIN CARTER </Center>

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

24 hours after finding out about Kevin and his violent death, Amy went from California back to Las Vegas in the space of a few hours to Tokyo, Japan.  It all began after arriving home in Vegas with her mood not any better and snapping at people on the phone as well as those on twitter, until I revealed that Kevin Carter had died.

This then led to Gabriel Asar inviting me to Japan to cheer me up, escape America and the mean girls for a week.  

Wednesday 6th August 2014
Karaoke Kan (Shibuya)
Tokyo, Japan

The scene opens up inside the Karaoke Kan in the Shibuya prefecture of Tokyo, where we see a room full of partygoers chatting, drinking, listening and laughing to those who were singing on the stage.  As the camera pans around, we see Amy sitting in the corner of the room with Gabriel as they share a laugh and sip their drinks.

“So what are you going to sing?”

Amy asked shouting.

“Oh no, I’m not singing.”

Gabriel said shaking his head.

“Hey, I sang and in Japanese and badly. Its your turn.”

Amy said nudging Gabriel in the shoulder.

Gabriel shakes his head in protest.

“Please Gabe, you can’t be as bad as some people. It’ll be a laugh as well.”

Amy pleaded with Gabe.

“Ok Ok.”

Gabe crumbled.

“Great…  you are on next btw and you are singing Madonna and Material Girl.”

Gabe glared at Amy, as Amy just gave him a warm smile.

“What? I didn’t know what you wanted to sing. I got lumped with a Japanese song and got laughed at.”

Amy defended herself, as Gabe let out a small sigh before downing his sake.

“Fine… because its you.”

Amy squealed and then shut up realising what she had just done.

“Thank you.”

Amy said with an embarrassed smile and place a kiss on his cheek.

“Gabriel Asar next”

Was announced over the p.a, as the previous group stepped off the stage, as Gabriel got to his feet and let out a small sigh before sipping on his beer and then stepping up onto the stage.

A few moments pass and then Madonna’s Material Girl begins to play.

GABE:
Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me
I think they're okay
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right, that's right
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right

'Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

The scene fades out on Gabriel, who sings the song badly as well as acting it out, while Amy just smiles and laughs at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Punk Cam Vlog
Thursday 14th August 2014

To be honest, I can’t remember what happened last year in this Clash of the champion thing, I don’t remember if I was in a match or not.  But it doesn’t really matter now, because this year I am in it and Jessie and I are tag team champions.

And we are up against Jessie’s NXT teammate – Vixen and my former friend and tag team champion cohort – Necra Kane.

This should be quite interesting to say the least.

Firstly Vixen… it appears that you are in the same battle as myself, Misty, Jessie and virtually every other bombshell in aiming to rid SCW of the mean girls and its good to see that more and more people are getting sick and tired of them.  However, while we are in the same little war, it is temporarily on hold, as we become opponents on Sunday.

You see while Jessie has the stigma that you two are NXT team-mates; I am not burdened with this little problem, so I will push you to your limits.  Unfortunately not at the same level like Odette, in your match. But I can push you enough and make you work hard and I will make sure Jessie and I will walk away victors.

However, one little advice that I will impart on you… do not trust Necra, she is dangerous and unpredictable.

And speaking of Necra…  how are you doing? Good.

I wondered how long it would take management, before they put us in another match and I was quite surprised that it would be this match.  But then again it is Clash of the champions and well you are a champion as is Vixen.

Anyway…like I told Vixen not to trust you… I will echo my own words because no doubt you will try and pull something, nothing like the mean girls and their ridiculous numbers, but probably some stupid mind games inside the ring.

But you know what… your mind games didn’t work before and they won’t work now. And as I’ve said many times you don’t scare me.  The only thing that scares me, is the fact that you think you know me – sorry to break it to you, but you don’t.  

So what do you think of my new tag partner? I think she is so much better than you to be honest… we share so many interests its crazy and we are more prepared in this tag team, then our forced together team.

Anyway… I know my record against you is mixed, but coming Sunday night, it will improve as Jessie and I beat you and Vixen.  I won’t wish you luck, but you will no doubt make your own.

So I wish you luck Vixen and Necra… go rot in hell.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino