Author Topic: “Ask and You Shall Receive!”  (Read 520 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Ask and You Shall Receive!”
« on: April 26, 2021, 11:45:05 AM »
(Carter was used with permission from Chris)

Krystal Wolfe had finally done it! She had broken her months long losing streak and she had chosen a hell of a match to do just that as she had qualified for the Bombshell Roulette Title Match at Into the Void X in the process! That match would be contested between Krystal, the current Roulette Champion Royal Purple and former champion Violet Amelia Holt leaving Krystal, once again, as the firm underdog in this match.

However, Krystal was not to be deterred! In fact, last week on Climax Control she requested that she be booked in a “tune up” match ahead of the biggest match of her career to date and the bosses obliged by putting Krystal against the Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion Mercedes Vargas! Mercedes last fought on Climax Control in a qualifying match of her own against Violet and Bella Madison in a match that she was pinned in, can Krystal keep the winning streak alive? Or will Mercedes’s age and experience pay dividends?

Backstage at Climax Control 296, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday 11th of April 2021, 19:00pm

Fina fucking ly!

When I was training at the Go Gym in 2016, I had great aspirations for my career once I finally made it to SCW, hell I can tell you from personal experience that any trainee at the Go Gym has those same aspirations so to come in with a losing streak that has gone on since November? It was really disheartening to say the least but tonight, I ended it and more importantly? I booked my spot in the Bombshell Roulette Title Match at Into the Void X!

Honestly, the one thing that could make this better is if this Covid shit cleared up and Makayla was free to move to America at long last!

As I returned to the back with my fellow Team Go members Ariana Angelos and HB Carter, I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face and the main thing on my mind was that nothing could spoil my mood! Okay, maybe stepping on a Lego brick whilst Cassian’s trying to woo me but that’s an extremely specific set of circumstances if we’re being honest!

Well, okay, there is one other thing that could spoil my mood but somehow, I don’t see the Australian government letting a convicted murderer, rapist and wife/child beater who just so happens to be my dad out of jail, let alone board a plane to come back into my life! And even if that did happen, well I brought a gun a couple of years ago for that exact scenario and let’s just hope that it doesn’t come to that!

“You finally did it Krys!” Ari said once we were well clear of the entrance ramp and walking through the backstage area. “And what a way to pick up your first win as well!”

“Me as the Combat Champion, Ari as the soon to be TV Champion, once you beat Royal Purple at Into the Void X our little trio will be golden!” Carter chimed in and me and Ari gave him curious looks. “As in championship golden off course!”

“Thanks guys, but if only it were that easy.” I thanked them as I turned to my fellow Go Gym Graduates. “The other qualifying matches for the Roulette Titles are next week and depending on who wins the Bombshell Qualifier, my job at Into the Void X will be made that much harder or easier.”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine regardless.” Ari assured me before I heard the Super Mario Theme playing and, once I remembered that it was my ringtone, I dug my iPhone out of my pocket, it was Makayla.

“I’ll catch up with you guys, I’d better take this call.” I informed Team Go and they nodded before I headed to the area by the production trucks to take the call and put on speaker phone. “Hey Maka! Hope you’re not driving your phone bill up to much!”

“I’ll worry about my phone bill when the time comes.” Makayla responded and I grinned in response. “Just saw your big win on Climax Control, I knew you could do it!”

“Thanks babe.” I responded with a grin before glancing around, I could’ve sworn I saw Jessie chatting with Amy Santno, but the two women were to far away for me to see them clearly. “And at least it’s guaranteed that I won’t miss this Supercard!”

“Don’t jinx it, unless Tempest decides to attack you as a message to Bobbie Dahl.” Makayla warned me and I shuddered in response. “In any case, you won’t know who your second opponent is until next week, right?”

“Right, they haven’t even come out with the card for next week’s show yet.” I responded with a nod before leaning against a crate. “Look, Makayla, about that argument we had.”

“You’re still beating yourself up over that?” Makayla asked and I nodded in response. “Don’t worry about it, water under the bridge and all that, I’ve gotta go but good luck at Into the Void X!”

“Thanks, I think I’ll need it.” I responded before Makayla hung up and I let out a sigh, “Just gotta make to Into the Void X now.” I commented to myself before I went off to re-join Team Go.

Backstage at Climax Control 297, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 18th of April 2021, 1800pm

It’s been a hell of a match so far.

The last qualifying match is between Violet Amelia Holt, Bella Madison and Mercedes Vargas and they’ve had a fierce battle thus far to claim the third spot, but it was winding down.

“Mercedes is out, if Bella sees Violet coming, she’ll join me and Royal Purple at Into the Void X.” I commented as Bella hit her finisher on Mercedes, my hair was still wet from the confrontation I had with Royal Purple earlier in the night, but I had managed to get a change of clothes, and seconds after I said that Violet nailed Bella with the Crazy Shot before hitting Mercedes with her own DDT finisher to secure her spot in the Triple Threat. “So, it's me, Royal Purple and Violet for the Bombshell Roulette Title at Into the Void X!” I commented to myself as I walked off to re-join Team Go. “My first title win, just got that much easier!” I commented with a grin before I walked away from the monitor.

It didn’t take me long to find Team Go waiting for me back at the cafeteria and as I sat down with them Ari noticed the grin on my face. “I take it your happy with how the Triple Threat Match played out?” Ari asked and I nodded.

“Extremely happy, and we owe Carter ten bucks.” I responded referring to a little bet we had on this match, I bet on Mercedes winning, Ari bet on Bella winning and Carter bet on Violet winning. “Because Violet s just secured her spot at Into the Void X!”

“Man, and I thought Bella would pull off the upset like you did last week!” Ari groaned and Carter grinned broadly before we handed him ten bucks each. “Don’t spend it all at once Carter!”

“Twenty bucks, I’ll find a good use for this!” Carter responded with a grin before pocketing the money. “How close was the finish? Triple Threat Matches can be tricky to win?”

“A split second difference would’ve meant that we were paying Ari instead.” I informed him with a shrug before I made myself comfortable. “Bella had hit the Ashes to Ashes on Mercedes but forgot to account for Violet, once Crazy Shot to Bella and a Purple Rainmaker to Mercedes later and Violet stamped her spot in the Bombshell Roulette Title Match.”

“I bet Bella’s going to be unhappy about that.” Ari commented and I nodded in agreement. “Any hopes for next week’s card?”

“I’m hoping for a tune up match ahead of the Triple Threat to be honest.” I admitted as I leaned back in my chair. “Don’t care who it’s against, I just want to be ready for the biggest match of my career to date!”

“Even if it’s a non-title match against Amber?” Carter asked and after a moment of hesitation I nodded. “Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that, or do I need to remind you of how Blast from the Past turned out for you?”

“You don’t and I’d rather not be reminded.” I responded as I ran a hand down my face. “That was just another example of my bad luck on the Main Roster!”

“At least that luck’s turning around.” Ari pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “Though to be honest, I’m not sure if I’m more excited for CC 300 or Into the Void X!”

“Gotta be Into the Void X, right?” I asked with a grin on my face. “You know, since it’s my first title match on the Main Roster?”

“Off course you’d say that.” Carter teased me before the topic moved on to other things.

Backstage at Climax Control 298, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 25th of April 2021, 18:00pm

I don’t know what I’ve gotten myself in for, but I’ll take what I can get.

Besides, if Caleb can win his tune-up match against Cassian Reed, then what’s to stop me from doing the same? Well, aside from the fact that my tune-up match won’t be against Cassian obviously and if it were, I’d get disqualified in five minutes for hitting a low blow on Cassian!

And that’s the only blow that idiot’s ever getting from me.

After my interview with Pussy Willow, I settled down to watch Alicia Lukas take on Seleana Zdunich for what felt like the hundredth time with Team Go at my side I spotted a stage hand coming up to us.

“Err, Krystal Wolfe? The bosses have next week’s card sorted out and they’ve accepted your request.” The stage hand informed me, and I grinned before taking the card from him and he ran off.

“Okay, what am I up to next week.” I muttered to myself as I went over the card, “Bella Madison vs. Maki, Candy vs. Ruby Steele, Mac Bane vs. Fenris, here we go!” I exclaimed once I saw my match and my grin widened. “Mercedes Vargas, guess they already had Bella’s match in mind when they heard my request.”

“One of the two losers from Violet’s qualifying match.” Carter nodded once he saw the card and Ari glanced over my shoulder at it. “Not to mention the most experienced bombshell from that match, if anyone can give you a good tune up it’s her.”

“Then again, your last meeting with Mercedes was when you were dressed as Veronica Taylor for the Halloween Battle Royal, we made our debuts in.” Ari shrugged her shoulders in response, and I had a chuckle at that memory. “Meanwhile, I was dressed as Wonder Woman and was eliminated by Jessie Salco.”

“Dressed as the most petite Jason Vorhees ever.” I responded with a laugh as I thought back to that Battle Royal. “If they ever hold another Halloween Battle Royal in SCU, I’m entering as Samus from Metroid!”

“Are you sure you’ll be able to wrestle in that suit?” Ari wondered and I shrugged my shoulders in response. “Or are you talking about that unlockable costume?”

“The leotard or bikini from the first game? I don’t know, too much potential for a wardrobe malfunction.” I responded with a frown as I read through the rest of the card. “Four Bombshell Matches to two Surperstar matches, that’s pretty disproportionate.”

“Especially when you remember that Mac Bane vs. Fenris was meant to happen tonight.” Carter reminded me and I nodded as I got the idea. “Maybe they’ll add another Superstar match overnight, Card Subject to Change and all that.”

“Maybe, but it does look like a good card either way.” I nodded before setting the card down and we resumed watching the show just as Alicia picked up the win over Seleana.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 26th of April 2021, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Storytime folks!

“Once upon a time there was a female wrestler from the land down under with the worst luck in the world! However, that all changed once day in early April when she finally picked up her first win and earned her shot at winning championship gold, yeah, the card wasn’t kidding when it said that I was elated to finally pick up a win and earning my spot in the Triple Threat Match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Into the Void X was the icing on the cake!”

A very delicious cake!

“I’m feeling so good about this win in fact, that I made this request to the bosses for a tune up match ahead of my title match and they obliged by putting me against one of the Bombshells who failed to earn their spot in this match in Mercedes Vargas! And as I’m sure she’ll be quick to tell you, being SCW’s resident historian and all, this isn’t our first meeting, no for our first meeting we must go all the way back to the first Climax Control of the year where I faced Mercedes, Royal Purple and Alice Knight to determine the number one contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Inception IV and what happened in that match?”

I’ll save Mercedes the trouble.

“She got pinned by Royal Purple who went on to win the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Inception IV, and just a couple of weeks ago history repeated itself when you got pinned in another multi-person match to earn a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship! Now, since I’m in that match, I’ll be on hand to ensure that Violet doesn’t win the title from Royal Purple, so it won’t be a complete repetition of the events that led us to this point, but I think you get the picture, don’t you Mercedes?”

It’s as clear as day.

“The truth is Mercedes that you can’t keep up with the younger generation of Bombshells, it happened at the first Climax Control of the year, it happened at Climax Control 297 and it’ll happen this week on Climax Control where I’ll pick up the win in this match and move on to Into the Void X! Don’t get the wrong idea Mercedes, I respect you enough as a wrestler to know that you’ll give me the fight I was looking for when I asked to be booked this week, but you can’t argue with evidence!”

Unless you’re a republican but that’s a story for another day!

“Don’t get me wrong Mercedes, there’s no denying that you’ve done it all in SCW but when was your last title reign? 2019 as one half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions with Kain when he came back for a cup of coffee, as far as singles title reigns go? Only a few months later as, coincidentally, the Bombshell Roulette Championship in a reign that lasted two months, as I said, the evidence speaks for itself and this Sunday I’ll pick up the second win of my main roster career!”

And from here, it’s onwards and upwards.

“I have two goals in this match, the first one should be obvious as I intend to pick up the win over Mercedes Vargas, my other goal is to confirm that I’m ready to take the gold from Royal Purple at Into the Void X and what better way to do that than to pin someone who’s a Hall of Famer and Grand Slam Champion? The answer to that question should be obvious as there is no better way for me to do that!”

It’s that simple.

“You had a great match against one of my opponents at Into the Void X which you picked up the win in and then you couldn’t repeat that winning formular when you and Violet faced off again in a Triple Threat Match, says it all, doesn’t it? We’ll have a great match this Sunday on Climax Control but your run of bad luck against younger Bombshells will only continue when I defeat you in the middle of that ring!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Ask and you shall receive! I asked for this match as a tune up for my upcoming title match at Into the Void X and the bosses were happy to oblige by giving me the veteran Mercedes Vargas! But just because she’s a veteran of the sport doesn’t mean she’s as good as she once was and her run of luck against everyone else on the SCW roster speaks for itself as this Sunday I’ll be the latest in a long line of Bombshells to pick up the win over Mercedes Vargas as I bring her down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe!”

I went upstairs to start my stream as the scene fades.