Author Topic: I WILL BECOME THE CONTENDER FOR THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 560 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BECOME THE CONTENDER FOR THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP
« on: April 07, 2021, 08:49:16 AM »
I WILL BECOME THE CONTENDER FOR THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP

Narrator:  I’m here to tell you Bea Barnhart is excited about this match at Climax Control 296. She is happy she got another match since she has not been assigned to matches for 2021 as often as she wanted to be. With this being a Roulette Championship Qualifier match, with the winner moving on to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Into The Void X, Bea in overdrive. With those comments I turn you over to Bea for her comments on her upcoming match.

BREAKING OPPONENTS

The scene changes to a shot of Bea Barnhart in her hotel room located near the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bea is casually dressed in blue jeans and a black pullover shirt.

Bea:  Thanks for joining me to listen to me explain why Krystal and Candy are doomed to lose to me at Climax Control 296. First item is that I’m not happy that since November 2020 I’ve only had three matches, one in November, one in December, and one in February. I’m so happy to have another match that I’m so fired up I have to have the Fire Department stand by to quell the flames. I know the two of them have dreams of winning this match, and qualifying for the Bombshell Roulette Championship match at Into The Void X, but I’m the dream destroyer and the dreams of Candy and Krystal will be destroyed by me this Sunday.

Bea rolls her eyes.

Bea:  Sheesh! Candy appears she’s trying to be like a Malibu Barbie and Krystal Wolfe thinks she’s all that just because she comes from Australia. I don’t give a damn who you are, what you think you are, or where you come from. The only thing I see in you two are victims of my superior wrestling and you are losers.

Bea stops talking for a moment to take a drink break.

DREAMS

Bea:  Candy, Krystal, I know you two have dreams. Unfortunately your so-called dreams are nothing more than false hopes that you can defeat a quality wrestler like me. My dreams, on the other hand, are based on tons of research that leads to valid interpretations of those dreams. Let me run down a few of my dreams that I researched for their meanings.

Bea holds up one finger to indicate the first dream and interpretation.

Bea:  I have dreams of a happily barking dog. This symbolizes pleasures and social activity and that I’m being accepted into the circle of things. This, girls, means that I’m a happy person, a successful wrestler, and after showing the rest of the Roster what I’m capable of accomplishing in the ring, everyone is now taking notice of them. Oh how much more they’ll take notice of me when I easily defeat you two this Sunday.

Bea holds up two fingers to indicate the second dream and interpretation.

Bea:  Dreaming I’m giving a dog a bath symbolizes my nurturing abilities and I pride myself on my loyalty and generosity. I do have a nurturing nature when I give Iris a bath. It is a teaching moment for Iris. I’m loyal to Iris and generous in handing out love and affection, and of course food, to her as she is never satisfied with the amount of food we give her. How does that dream and interpretation relate to you two in our match? I’m going to give you a teaching moment to show you that even if you two combined all your wrestling abilities you still don’t equal half the wrestler I am. And since I’m a very generous person I promise I’ll issue out punishment on you two in equal amounts as I have enough punishment available for both of you.

Bea holds up three fingers to indicate the third dream and interpretation.

Bea:  Sometimes I dream of ants so I looked up the interpretation of that dream. Since ants symbolize hard work, diligence, cooperation, and industry, that defines me and my wrestling perfectly. I don’t rely on taunts and threats and posing before the camera to make my point. I get into the wrestling ring against anyone Management assigns me to and I perform at my best. You two are going to find out just how hard working, diligent, and persistent I am.

Bea smiles into the camera before continuing with her comments.

NOISE DOESN’T EQUATE INTO SUCCESS

Bea: We have a neighbor across the street from our house in Lawrenceville, Georgia. When he comes home he often sits in his car in his driveway for five minutes or more continuing to listen to the blasting music in his car. I honestly don’t care what music people listen to but when you are in your car, with the doors and windows of your car closed, and your music is so damn loud that my walls and windows in my home are vibrating then it is too damn loud. These people remind me of most of the wrestlers here in Sin City Wrestling. They are so starved for attention they have to annoy people to get attention, even though it is negative attention, and that’s pathetic. Sad that most of you are happy to annoy people to get negative attention when you would be better off to present valid information to others so you could get positive attention like I get. And, girls, watch how much positive attention I get when I win our match and I move on to Into the Void X for a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship.

TAKE OUT THE TRASH

Bea:  Our trash collection company, which is contracted by Gwinnett County for our trash and recycles collection, is the Waste Management company. They provide us two containers, one for regular trash and one for recycle items. When they collect the regular trash the truck has an arm that comes out, grabs the trash bin, lifts it up and empties it into the back of the truck, then returns the regular trash bin to the curb. For the recycle items they provide us with a wheeled container with a blue lid. Instead of having a truck that has an arm to pick up the trash container the workers manually lift the recycle container and dump it into the back of the truck. Often they spill stuff on the street and our driveway but they fail to pick up what they dropped so Bill bitches them out. This reminds me of you two. You are professional wrestlers in a top quality Wrestling Federation. You are here to perform your jobs to the best of your ability, and for the enjoyment of the fans, but you tend to drop half your stuff on the ground, and perform like trash. I don’t drop my stuff on the ground. I carry everything I have with me and I kick the shit out of opponents and walk away the winner. You two talk a hell of a lot of shit to try to blow up your opponents but I’m here to tell you that even if I gave you each a crate of dynamite you wouldn’t be able to blow your nose.

Bea lets out a loud laugh.

Bea:  I want you two to enjoy your time leading up to our match this Sunday. Once our match begins you two will realize you’re in way over your heads and you’ll be trying to find every possible thing in the world to try to defeat me. Have fun trying because you’ll fail. I’m moving on to face the Bombshell Roulette Champion at Into the Void X and I know you two will be watching the match and watch me win the Championship. See you two on Sunday!

Bea tells the cameraman she is done with her comments and the cameraman cuts the camera feed and our screen goes dark.