Author Topic: “Eye of the Storm.”  (Read 534 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Eye of the Storm.”
« on: December 15, 2020, 03:08:15 PM »
(Fenris cameo approved by Chris, Gabriel used with permission from Mark)

Krystal gave Andrea a hell of a fight but in the end, the former World Bombshell Champion was too much for her as Andrea came away with the victory, however Krystal’s night didn’t end there as Tempest made her debut following the match between Sam Marlowe and Sierra Williams destroying both Bombshells and putting Sierra on the injured list in the process, and because Krystal had been trash talking her fellow Go Gym graduate on Twitter the bosses chose to make her eat her words by booking Krystal against Tempest in her debut match the following week.

That wasn’t all though, later in the night Krystal got into a backstage spite with newcomer Ruby Steele who is a graduate from the Jet City South gym that almost ended in a brawl before security stepped in, however before the brawl started Krystal laid out a challenge to Ruby for the first Supercard of 2021 which would put the two young wrestlers in a match together, a challenge that was accepted, what role, if any, will Ruby play in this match?

Krystal and Maki’s cruise ship room, off the coast of Brisbane, Australia
Friday, the 21st of August 2015, 11:00pm

‘Twas the night before Summer XXXTreme III and all through the ship, not a creature was stirring, not even for a dip.

Yeah, in case it wasn’t obvious, poetry really isn’t my thing! And yes, I know there was two more days before the first PPV I attended in person but “Twas two nights before Summer XXXTreme III” doesn’t have the same ring to it! Still, it was a night I remembered well for two reasons.

The first reason was that this was the event that solidified in my mind that I wanted to become a wrestler, as for the second? It was the night that me and Maki had sex for the first time, albeit after one failed attempt at a midnight swim/sex in the pool that was interrupted by the life-guards before it really got anywhere, hell we hadn’t even started kissing when the lifeguards told us to return to our room.

“Man, the past two weeks have just flown by, haven’t they?” Maki commented as she sat next to me, we were still in the closet at the time, anyone who follows SCU knows that I came out as bi in July, but Maki came out as a lesbian before that, namely about a year after I moved to the states and after a bit of encouragement from me over Skype, point is, we had to move our beds together once we had packed our stuff away. “At least it’ll be worth it on Sunday.”

“Tell me about it.” I nodded with a grin as I ran a hand through my hair which was still red at the time, I didn’t start dyeing my hair until I was well into my training. “Any matches you’re looking forward too?”

“Would saying “the whole fucking card” be a cop out?” Maki asked with a grin and I laughed in response before she shook her head. “Keira vs Melanie for the Bombshell Roulette Title, Alexis vs Marlowe, Twisted Sister vs Traci Patterson, Bruce Evans vs Despayre for the Internet Title, The Fallen vs. The Mean Girls for the Bombshell Tag Titles, Jessie vs Crystal vs Candy, Williams and J2H vs Danger Zone for the Men’s Tag Titles, Tim Staggs vs. Joshua Acquin, Amy vs Roxi for the Internet Title, Ramone vs Hardin vs Raab vs. TNA vs Connor vs Goth for the Men’s Roulette Title, Cortez vs Taylor vs Mikah for the World Bombshell Title and off course, Jones vs. Jackson vs. Kain for the World Heavyweight title, seriously Charlotte, how am I supposed to pick a favourite out of a card like that?”

“That is a good point.” I nodded in agreement as I thought about the card, and yes, given my recent history with her, being excited about a PPV being headlined by Veronica fucking Taylor is hilarious in hindsight! “I’m still undecided on if I want to go through with the idea of me training to become a wrestler.”

“Hey if anyone can do it, it’s you.” Maki responded as she looked over my body, I was still a year away from starting my training, but I was still in good shape, blame me not wanting to be a victim again after I escaped my home life, which was only highlighted by the midriff bearing tank-top that I was wearing that day. “Not like your out of shape or anything.”

“And if I can help it, that won’t change any time soon.” I nodded in agreement before motioning to the bed. “So, you want to end the night by picking up where we left off last night?”

“I was wondering when you were going to ask that.” Maki responded with a grin before we started making out, before long things got a lot more intense and I was on top of my girlfriend having sex with her.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 14th of December 2020, 09:00am

*in the real world*

Why does that dream always cut off just as things are getting good?

Yeah, I haven’t hopped in a time machine and gone back to 2015, sorry to disappoint you, but since I signed with SCU that dream has been a recurring one, only difference this time? I had fallen asleep at my desk after finishing a late night, post Climax Control debut stream.

“I’m not religious by any stretch of the imagination.” I commented to myself as I ran a hand through my hair. “But if I was, I’d say that someone was telling me to find a way to make a long distance relationship with Maki work.” I added before yawning and getting up.

*about an hour later*

My stream for the day wasn’t until much later so I had some time to check my Twitter feed, I had glanced at the next Climax Control card briefly because I already knew about my match against Tempest, and no, neither me nor the other Go Gym grads know a lot about her, and I did want to see what Ruby was up to this week.

If it weren’t for the match against Tempest I’d be tempted to mess with Ruby’s match against Royal Purple, not just because of my spat with her last night but because GRIME’s ruined enough SCU matches and it’s about time they had a taste of their own medicine.

“You sure do have a taste for stirring up trouble Charlotte.” Maki commented over Skype once I had connected, I finished breakfast about a half hour ago and was catching up with my ex over Skype, Maki off course was just under a day head of me since she still lived in Australia. “First you put sticky notes all over the bosses’ walls, then you trash talk a fellow Go Gym grad and then you get into a spat with a member of Jet City South?”

“To be fair, the bosses did find it funny, hence why I’m not in trouble with them.” I commented as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. “And Tempest? She attacked two Bombshells after a gruelling match, I would’ve been more impressed if she attacked Sam and Sierra before the bell rung to start the match, I’ll be her first true test this Sunday night.”

“Just try to remember Gabriel’s advice and lift with your legs if you do try to hit the Down Under Thunderbomb, throwing your back out in your second SCW match was definitely not what you had in mind when you signed up for the Go Gym.” Maki responded teasingly before I decided to check my Twitter feed quickly. “Any other comments by Andrea on your match against her?”

“Nah, she’s been bragging about how she tainted the “disgusting” Main Event.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Because how dare the bosses put two Hall of Famers against each other with the World Bombshell Title on the line, right?”

“The nerve of them, trying to send the fans home happy!” Maki laughed in response and I grinned before something caught my eye on the Twitter feed. “Something up?”

“Just some interesting developments at the Go Gym.” I responded with a shrug as I glanced up at Maki. “Gabriel’s getting the class of 2021 ready already, and the first student has already been on TV, it’s Caleb Storms’ wife.”

“Katie, right?” Maki asked and I nodded in response, she looked up the tweet herself and got a curious look on her face. “From what I’ve seen, she seems to be the brains in that marriage.”

“Yeah, she’s The Brain to Caleb’s Pinky.” I commented before pausing. “On second thought, that might be insulting to Pinky, anyway she seems to be worried that Caleb’s antics will get him put out of the business one of these days and is starting training so that she can be the breadwinner for if/when that happens.”

“Seems like it, to be fair she’s in good shape and if she is committed to it, she might turn out to be a decent wrestler with potential.” Maki nodded in agreement before I got an idea. “Something on your mind?”

“I think I might pay a visit to the Go Gym tomorrow, assist in her training if Gabriel will let me.” I responded with a nod as I shifted my weight. “Tomorrow’s MTG Arena stream isn’t scheduled until the late evening, so I’ll have a good few hours to kill.”

“It’ll be a good way to prepare for the match against Tempest at least.” Maki nodded before there was a knock at her door. “That’ll be my dinner, are you still good for online D&D on Thursday, right?”

“Yep, got my character rolled up and everything.” I nodded before I went to leave. “Drunkeltilskin, the Dwarf Drunk Fighter Monk is ready to go.”

“Why do you always play the “out there” characters?” Maki asked with a good natured grin on her face. “Hell, your namesake was your most normal character.”

“You mean the Wood Elf Ranger that I played in Horde of the Dragon Queen?” I asked and Maki nodded. “To be fair, she was my first character, and she got a lot less normal when I multi-classed her into Druid.”

“The mental image of a bear drawing a bow on a dragon will never get old.” Maki responded with a slight laugh. “I’d better go get my order.”

“I was about to say, I hope it’s not raining in Adelaide.” I nodded in agreement as Maki got ready to end the Skype call. “What did you order?”

“Dominos, couldn’t be bothered to cook tonight.” Maki shrugged before she went to end the call. “See you Thursday babe.” Maki added before she ended the chat.

“This is going to be a hell of a week.” I commented before I left my gaming room.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 15th of December 2020, 11:00am

I had literally just arrived at the Go Gym, but Katie and the other new recruits had been here since six am at the earliest, I should know because I am a graduate of the gym.

Really, my only complaints were about adjusting my sleep schedule to accommodate my training routine which was an especially big pain because I was still getting used to the American time zone, off course I can’t speak for the trainees.

“So, being dismissive of Tempest, are we?” A familiar Icelandic voice whispered to me and I glanced up, sure enough Fenris was already there checking out the new recruits. “You’ve seen her training Krystal.”

“Training’s one thing, wrestling a match for real is a different thing entirely.” I pointed out as I glanced up at Fenris. “Plus, she’s a rookie, I’ve been wrestling for four years by this point, hell next year will be the fifth year anniversary of my debut.”

“Time flies.” Fenris commented as we watched the trainees go through the drills, something we both remembered well from our time in the gym. “And Ruby?”

“That girl’s in over her head, she won’t last five minutes against me.” I commented as I shook my head, before long it was Katie’s turn to go through the drills and she entered the ring. “So, what was up with you saving Caleb’s ass on Sunday?”

“Caleb didn’t deserve to be attacked just because J2H stuck to his word.” Fenris responded with a shrug as we watched Katie go through the drills. “Though I fear Austin might retaliate against me.”

“I’d hate to imagine what he’s got planned for that.” I commented with a nod as Katie left the ring and Gabriel rolled in.

“You have all been impressive, but this is merely the beginning, to that end two of my former students have come here to assist with your training.” Gabriel commented before motioning to us. “As it is unlikely that you’ll have any intergender matches in your near future, the men will train with Fenris and the women will train with Krystal, who wants to go first.”

If you had told me that the guys in this class were somehow related to Caleb Storms, I wouldn’t be surprised based on the looks they were sharing upon seeing Fenris, the women on the other hand seemed confident that I wouldn’t be too rough with them but there was still the issue of who would go first. “I’ll go.” Katie’s voice rang out and all eyes fell on Caleb’s wife as she made her way to the front of the female trainees. “As soon as she’s ready off course.”

“Yeah, last I checked Gabriel doesn’t teach his students how to wrestle in Street Fights.” I joked before taking the duffle bag containing my ring gear (sans t-shirt since I don’t think I’ll need that for this) and went to the women’s changing room.

*a few minutes later*

When I emerged from the women’s room, the guys were still arguing over who would face Fenris much to his amusement, the other women in the room were watching on as Katie waited for me in the ring and it wasn’t long before I joined her.

“Okay, we’re not going to be doing anything fancy here so don’t bust out the Down Under Thunderbomb.” Gabriel added as I tested the ropes and I nodded before me and Katie circled around each other. “Lock up, do a basic submission, find a way out of it.”

“If you were trying to make the guys feel better about facing Fenris I don’t think you succeeded.” I commented dryly as I glanced over at the guys who were sweating bullets by this point. “Guess it’s up to me to show them the ropes for now.”

“We’ll see about that, won’t we?” Katie responded before we locked up, she had clearly been getting pointers from Caleb as she went for a hammerlock with surprising speed, I knew a good way out of it though as I snapmared her to the matt and she rolled to her knees, we continued for a few minutes before I finished with the last one, a girl from Texas called Caitlin, and it was the boys’ turn to go against Fenris.

Insert joke about pressing F to pay respects here.

“So, Katie, what made you decide to follow in Caleb’s footsteps?” I asked her once I had caught up with Katie at the ringside area and she glanced up. “Finally got tired of his parodies?”

“Please, I got tired of that idea after Roxi’s Soul.” Katie responded as she shook her head. “Since the Roxi’s Soul incident I’ve become increasingly worried that one of his stunts was going to backfire in a way that would end his career, I had planned this since the Halloween show but Austin’s attack rushed things along.”

“Yeah, you said so on Twitter.” I commented with a nod as I got the idea. “How is Caleb anyway? Has he got the indentation of that ring out of his head yet?”

“Still working on that.” Katie responded with a slight laugh. “He’s better, and already working on a song parody.”

“Remind me to bring ear buds to Climax Control.” I nodded in understanding before we resumed watching the action.

*promo time*

It had been a long day but the first training session for the new recruits was finished, everyone else had left but I had stayed behind to get my promo done in the Go Gym’s parking lot.

“I was expecting a hell of a fight from Andrea and she gave me just that, but even in defeat I proved that I could give as good as I can take but now, I move onto an entirely different challenge, one from a fellow graduate of this very training school, last week I was the debutee and this week I’m the one facing the debutee as I get the distinct honour of wrestling Tempest in her debut match on the last Climax Control of the year.”

This should be good.

“Let me just clarify something about Tempest, physically? She’s one of the most imposing women I’ve ever faced but at the same time, she’s wrestling her first match this Sunday night, that’s what I meant by unproven commodity, no one knows how she’s going to perform once the bell rings and the match begins but because she attacked Sam Marlowe and Sierra Williams at Climax Control, we’re supposed to ignore that?”

I asked before shaking my head.

“Sam and Sierra had just wrestled a long, gruelling match before Tempest attacked them, to me that’s not impressive, that’s cowardly as fuck! At least when Tempest wrestles me on Sunday I’ll be fresh and ready to go! Tempest has two things working in her favour going into my match against her on Sunday, size and power and from what I’ve seen the only one who comes close to her in those areas is one Bobbie Dahl and she hasn’t been seen in months.”

Not that I’m complaining!

“But what I give up to Tempest in terms on size and strength, I make up for in speed and agility, she can’t slam me through the matt if she can’t catch me first and that will be my key to victory this Sunday at Climax Control! But on the other hand, we’re both graduates of the Go Gym and I know from personal experience that the Go Gym is an excellent wrestling school and if I know Gabriel and Odette then I know they’ll have taught Tempest how to work around that.”

Not that I’m worried about that or anything.

“At the end of the day, the bosses might see me as a sacrificial lamb ready to be slaughtered by their newest signing all because I supposedly trash talked her on Twitter, all I really did was point out the fucking obvious! The only thing we’ve got to go on with Tempest is the fact that Fenris described her as a crazy bitch during training, but that’s the key word, training, you can train all you want but unless you can put it into practice, you’ll be up shit creek without a paddle.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“It’s a classic case of David vs, Goliath, or to use the correct gender in this case, Davida vs. Goliath, as I take on Tempest in her debut match this week on Climax Control, but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to chop this big tree down and if that means I have to lift her with my legs, I’ll do just that! And if that succeeds, then it’ll just be a matter of time before Tempest is brought down by the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe as io whether the Eye of the Storm!”

I got in my car and drove off as the scene fades.