Author Topic: Witch is on fire and ready to burn it down.  (Read 529 times)

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Witch is on fire and ready to burn it down.
« on: December 11, 2020, 11:58:41 PM »
Our scene opens on a rather quiet living room, the space taken up with a rather large screen television and comfortable sectional that is kitty corner to the television.  Resting on one side, Colton Myers looks relaxed and rested in a pair of faded blue jeans that have seen better days and a long sleeved shirt with the Riverdale R on it.  With his head resting on the denim covered legs of a familiar redhead as she can be seen sporting a black tee with the letters ‘CamoSami’ emblazoned on the front and her hair pulled back in a rather messy pair of pigtails. 

The pair seem engrossed in their phones, no real sound in the room until…

“Oh MY GOD!!!” exclaims Sam as she holds out the cell phone.  “She’s finally said something about IT!”

Colton looks up at Sam, his eyebrow raising slowly at the excitement shown by Sam who is smiling broadly as she presses her finger to the screen making a screen grab.  Sam looks down at him sheepishly when she sees the look from Colton.

“Who said what Sami?” he questions the redhead.

“Joanna Krieger replied back to all my suggestions that I want to have another shot at the Bombshell Roulette title that she holds.  Now we only have to worry about Mark Ward or Christian Underwood not giving it the okay.  See darlin’ she agreed,” Sam says again, this time holding the phone where Colton can see the comment by Joanna Krieger.

“That’s great Sami, but that ain’t what you need to be worrying ‘bout this week,” answers Colton which gets Sam’s attention from the phone.  “I saw who your opponent is this week Sam and I don’t think you need to worry about Joanna yet because you have to focus on Sierra Williams.”

That name has the nose of Sam wrinkling as if a strong smell passed under it.  “I know I am facing Sierra Camo.  And believe you me, I am getting ready for her but this is exciting to realize that finally someone is finally listening to what I am saying,” she says.

“Huh what?” teases Colton.  “Did you say something?”

Sam swats at Colton who grabs her hand and then brings it to his lips.  The annoyed look that Sam had put on fades to a half smile as she rests the hand against the cheek of Myers.  “Thousands of comedians out of work and here y’all tryin’ to be one,” returns Sam with a wink.  “Besides Colton, I know that this week I am going to be facing Sierra Williams and she is gunnin’ for a return to relevance.  So…” begins Sam as she swipes up on her phone then tosses it to the side.  “I am going to be heading out to the gym soon to get ready.  You interested in joining me?”

Colton shakes his head as he leans up on one elbow and turns to look as Sam pushes off the sectional and perches on the edge of it.  “Yeah no…I have some stuff I need to be doing around the house Sami.  You go and have fun and I will see you later.”  He surges upward to plant a kiss on the lips of Sam then he moves out of the room with a quick stop to turn to wink at Sam before disappearing through the doorway. 

Getting to her feet, Sam moves towards the hallway where a bag can be seen set on the floor.  Picking it up, she swings it over her shoulder and then heads out of the door.  Walking towards the beat-up Chevy that is in the drive, she slides into the driver’s seat and pulls the seatbelt over her shoulder.  She pushes a key into the ignition and the soft purr of a well-maintained engine fills the car.  She takes a pair of silvered glasses and slides them over her eyes.

Pulling out of the drive, she puts the car into drive and then heads out into the streets.  Driving along, she sees her cell phone light up in the holder for it.  Reaching over, she pushes the answer button and calls out.

“Hey there,” she says to the person on the phone.  “S’up?”

“I am calling because I want to get a sound byte from you Sam,” says the voice of Pussy Willow on the other end of the call.  “You owe me an interview you know.  Especially since you know you have come back once again.”

“Really Pussy, I have given you interviews since I came back,” replies Sam.  “But if you really want to talk to me about this week’s Climax Control, I am heading to Escape and you are more than welcome to join me there.  I have some things to do then I am heading to get some training in.  I should be at Escape in like fifteen minutes, meet you there?”

“I’m close to yeah, see you in fifteen,” responds Pussy before she clicks off leaving Sam listening to dead air.  With a chuckle, Sam reaches over and pushes the button to hang up the phone. 

Fifteen minutes later, she is pulling up to Escape’s parking spot.  Nearby is the car of Pussy Willow who is leaning against it.  Sam switches off the engine and then climbs out of the car.  Pushing off her own vehicle, Pussy joins Sam as she walks towards the building.  The pair enter then move towards the offices near the back.  Sam opens the door and then walks inside and towards a rather messy desk.  Pussy follows her inside.

“Why don’t you pull up a seat Pussy,” offers Sam as she sits down in the large leather seat of the desk.  Ms Willow sits down in the wingback chair across the desk from Sam.  “So, what did y’all want to talk about?” offers Sam as she pushes the shades up to hold back her curls.

“Well for one Sam, I want to know what is happening this week on Climax Control.  You are facing Sierra Williams and believe me she is coming on like gangbusters looking to get back into her winning ways,” says Pussy as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a recorder that she sets between the pair of them.  “I think what you need to think about is what Sierra is looking for with this match.”

Sam thinks about if for a moment then leans back and steeples her fingers.  “I think I already know what she wants and that is to reestablish herself in the ring here at SCW.  I mean that we haven’t seen much of Sierra in the ring.  And now she is back and well, she will need to make a splash and if you ask me, she is doing it the right way.”

“What do you mean Sam?” asks Pussy with a confused look.

“Well, when someone makes a return, they either sit back and have to face the newer wrestlers in the company but if you want to really make a return, you put the big names into your sights and if slash when you beat them, it gives you the image that you are a winner,” begins Sam. “So, Sierra is being given the chance to remake her name as a threat in Sin City Wrestling.  And doing it on her own this time.”

Pussy nods in agreement.  “That is right…she is in a singles match, not a mixed tag.  Do you think that she is going to be able to handle it?”

“Sierra can more than handle it Pussy.  I have been watching past matches and she has one heck of a set of skills in the ring.  I have faced her before you know.  She is tough…no double tough when she wants to win.  So I am not going to put anything past her in this match,” offers Sam as she leans forward.  “I know that she is very capable, she is a former champion you know.”

“Oh I know Sam but that was a mixed tag championship,” replies Pussy.  “This is something different you have to admit.”

Sam chuckles as she turns to take in the wall behind her filled with books and trophies.  Along one shelf, title belts can be seen with small plates that indicate dates those belts were won.  The Bombshell World championship shares space with the Bombshell Roulette title and the Mixed tag title as well.  Sam turns back to Pussy and motions towards the belts.

“Do you know what those titles mean Pussy?” she asks as if almost to herself.  “Those titles make me a name in Sin City Wrestling if I am honest.  And those titles put me in the path of anyone that wants to make a name for themselves in Sin City.  And it doesn’t matter that I am not wearing any of them at the moment either.”

Pussy looks at Sam then at the titles and then back at the redhead.  “Well I do have to admit, I tend to hear your name more than most when people are talking about people that are at the top of the company.  And if that is the case, which we will both take for granted it is, then do you suspect that Sierra has some kind of ulterior motive this week?”

“Of course, Pussy you can be guaranteed that she does,” admits Sam.  “And I am sure she coming to beat me and make management sit up and take notice.  But see, I also have my own ulterior motives Pussy.  I am coming to prove to management that I am still someone that deserves a chance to once more prove that I am someone that should be carrying a division here in SCW like I did when I was Roulette champion or World champion.  I laid out the challenge for the Bombshell Roulette and now I have to prove to management that I deserve the title shot.  And the next person that I will be facing is Sierra Williams and I will be definitely be sending the proof to Christian and Mark when I beat her in the ring on Climax Control.“

“That is going to be a tall order Sam,” replies Pussy.  “The odds aren’t going to be in your favor.”

“Don’t tell me the odds Pussy…it just makes me want to defy them,” teases Sam as she smirks slightly.  Looking down at the papers on her desk, she shakes her head before straightening them up and tucking them into a file folder that she then grabs as she stands up.  Pussy follows suit.

“Listen Pussy I would really love to stay and chat but there is something that I need to do before Sunday and that is train for facing one of the biggest challenges that I have had in a while.  But can y’all do me a favor?” asks Sam.

“Anything Sam,” answers Pussy.

“Can you film something for me?” Sam says as she holds out a cell phone that she had pulled from her pocket.  Pussy takes the phone and then with the camera on, she faces the phone at Sam who is standing there, a smile on her face as she speaks.

Camera view:
Sam Speaks

I want to speak directly to you Sierra.  I want you to know that I am coming to this match with an agenda.  And I am sure that you are too.  We have been in this dance once before and trust me I know just how much fight is in you and I am sure that you are going to be real competition on Sunday.  Let me tell you, that is what I am wanting to see. 

I want your best Sierra.  And I know from the pit of my stomach that this match isn’t going to be an easy win for either of us.  I want you to know I respect you and what you have accomplished but when it comes to the match on Sunday, I am going to be proving why it is that I deserve my shot at the Bombshell Roulette title that I have been talkin’ about.  Sadly it will be you that I beat on my way to provin’ that I can once again be a champion in SCW. 

See y’all in the ring…I will be the one beatin’ you for the one two three.  Good luck to you.

With that, Sam motions for Pussy to stop filming.  Thanking her friend, she takes the phone and the pair leave the office talking softly with the door closing to hide the pair before the view goes to black...